• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
agreed, and it's not like Kubo can avoid it after Ukitake spoke out against Kyoraku using it

and we all know Kubo makes good decisions

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I dont think his bankai will be taken away, he's already aware that they can be, I think he just knows his is too strong or something

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yamma's Bankai won't get sealed.

This dude is getting killed. They are going to battle each other at their fullest without giving the other a handicap out of respect for the other. That's how this is going to pan out.

Better still is that fact that when things look grim for Yamma, Kubo is going to fade to Ichigo and we'll have to wait three more chapters just to see Yamma fail to win.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I say respect because the both of them want to prove that they are most powerful. If they truly hated the other, I'm sure one of them would take any means necessary to be sure they have the overwhelming advantage (and in this case, it's going to be Boss taking Yamma's bankai) but I just don't see that happening.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I say respect because the both of them want to prove that they are most powerful. If they truly hated the other, I'm sure one of them would take any means necessary to be sure they have the overwhelming advantage (and in this case, it's going to be Boss taking Yamma's bankai) but I just don't see that happening.
I'm pretty sure Yama just wants to tear this Bach fellow to shreds, respect or not.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean, that is a given. The point I am making is that he isn't going to steal Yamma's bankai.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

Real talk, Aizen jokes aside?

If he loses here and it's left to Ichigo to pull some bull**** at this point? I... I just...argh. Surprise me. Make it Yamamoto who saves the day.

Thino

Smash Master
It would be too easy if Yamamoto beats the last boss here, then this guy is prolly not the last boss -refrains from posting Aizen jo...-

screw this. We all know that the grandmaster quincy is Aizen.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im more interested in how they're going to make yamamoto lose against this guy

i mean, aizen had to have a super-specific countermeasure manufactured to deal with him, so how is this chump going to fight off the self-described walking embodiment of the sun?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
im more interested in how they're going to make yamamoto lose against this guy

i mean, aizen had to have a super-specific countermeasure manufactured to deal with him, so how is this chump going to fight off the self-described walking embodiment of the sun?
Don't forget: He can also raise the dead.

Smooth Criminal

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
[./collapse] to spoiler images

Yamamoto will almost win then someone reveals the secret to defeating Yamamoto's bankai then Aizen will show up

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Of course he reproduces asexually, there is no orifice that can receive his ever evolving member

Top Bottom