• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That one Quincy reminds me of one of the members in Toguro's team in YYH.
Not that this isn't the first time Bleach reminded me of YYH...

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
YYH is too good to not be reminded of among all these modern series.

I'm glad someone revived this thread, I didn't want to be the one but I do have to say some of the more gruesome panels and dialogue are awesome and could have made this such a better series if it was like that the whole time.
Anyway, there's a little part of me that really wants Grimmjow to be the one that cut down that quincy back in hueco mundo at the end of the chapter before this one

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Before a month ago, I hadn't read Bleach in 2 years.

Someone told me the Bleach guys would be fighting Hell next...which I thought would be pretty cool.

I'm kind of a little disappointed to find out they were wrong, and it's just some Quincies with Bankai cancelling powers.

Also that filler chapter...At least a character with a great sword was kind of cool. He would have made an interesting ally if he wasn't evil.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was wonder where the only person that doesn't rely on Bankai and STILL is as/ more powerful than everyone else was, considering the enemies main thing is stealing Bankais.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I love how Renji got dropkicked to hell and back as he was summoning his Bankai.

He was all like, "BAN--"

Next panel there's a couple of size 22 boots firmly planted against the side of his head. It was a glorious scene.

And GGs to Byakuya.

Smooth Criminal

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
..... why do I get the feeling that while it's a terrible idea on Soul Society's part, we may see Aizen again if it means fighting off the Quincy? lolz

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well, no.

Kenpachi beating the hell out of a buncha second-rate goons and losing to this surly-looking big bad is probably the most predictable thing in manga ever.

You know it's going to happen.

Smooth Criminal

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Although I was pleasantly surprised that Kenpachi finished his opponent off so quickly on the last arc.
If anything, I thought the guy was going to return the following chapter like most manga.

Also, isn't Kenpachi the author's favorite character or something?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If Kenpachi DOESN'T loose to this guy, I'll consider it a twist ending the likes of which Shyamalan has never seen

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I honestly think at least one of the slaughtered morons on Kenpachi's back is Stern Ritter (leaving the other to be a second-hand goon), considering it wouldn't make sense for the Quincies to send a Stern Ritter to each captain.

Top Bottom