• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yama was in Juha's eye justu the whole time. Everything we are seeing never happened.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So when are we gonna get a little aizen head smiley. It must happen.
Werekill, you're a mod. Do you know who to talk to?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aisight.

But that still goes through some kind of approval process within the staff. I doubt they'd find it worthwhile. Yes, even with the ones they have already put up there.

Or maybe it's already up there and we were under the impression it wasn't thanks to Aizen's influence.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Aisight.

But that still goes through some kind of approval process within the staff. I doubt they'd find it worthwhile. Yes, even with the ones they have already put up there.

Or maybe it's already up there and we were under the impression it wasn't thanks to Aizen's influence.
Okay the admins approved a KPop icon, I'm sure Aizen won't hurt. In fact, he saves.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
No we don't. Once they see his glorious, beautiful, wonderfully crafted face, they will become seduced and will have no choice but to implement a icon for his glory / majesty / excellency.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Right. And I'm sure there are more people on this silly forum that know about Bleach than KPop. Although the latter could be argued thanks to Gangnam Style.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So when are we gonna get a little aizen head smiley. It must happen.
Werekill, you're a mod. Do you know who to talk to?
Dunno. Is there one already made that can be used? If you guys agree on one to use, I can ask around.

Also I'm sorry for the late reply, heh. It's taking me a while to get the right balance for college, other things, and modding this room + Pool Room. I'm getting back in the groove, though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can make an Aizen smiley. It ain't hard.

If you all really want it, just show me an image to which you'd like and I suppose I'll make one and send it off and see how that fairs.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Did you guys see it. DID YOU SEE IT?

EVEN JUHABACH KNOWS AIZEN IS THE KEY.

Also, I was so confused by the intro sequence explaining the twins and I was like "But Kenpachi kil--oh..."

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I got a really cool Aizen boner from this week's chapter. Did anyone else get that effect or is it just omnipresent in this thread??

Also, I'm curious as to how much Ichigo / Uryu (bc he's probably going to end up being just as OP) has to level up before being able to take on Juha.

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why would Aizen refuse a proposal from Juhabach? Because he is not a perfect mix of human / Hollow / Quincy / shinigami / rock / Uchiha! Why else.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So the last few chapters were just showing Yamamoto's bankai so that Juha can use it without having to explain again. K, kinda expected that.

Also yay, Aizen. I have a feeling he knew this was coming, especially when you think about how chilled out he was during his sentencing.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is it just me, or did the beginning feel like it could've fit right in Hunter X Hunter?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I would be down for a three-way battle between shinigami&friends, juha and Aizen since he's sure as **** not gonna wanna work under anyone else

:phone:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I bet Aizen was never bound down to begin with. He just put us all under the illusion that he was.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ichigo is the obvious answer. The direction is too straightforward. Aizen couldn't really be near the area.

Other neat option - Ishida / Kisuke / Grimmjow.

Top Bottom