• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i feel as if aizen is afraid of or dislikes his bankai. you figure a guy that strong should be done testing his new **** and end this fight already.

it cant end yet. kubo will be hated either way but hated more if he mentions the royal guard and they never appear + bankais unrevealed.

ALL I CARE TO WATCH IN THIS SHOW ARE THE BANKAIS

quirkynature

Smash Ace
ALL I CARE TO WATCH IN THIS SHOW ARE THE BANKAIS
Captain Unohana's should be epic. I really want to see that.

And Kenpachi. That should transcend epic. Kubo absolutely has to reveal Kenpachi's Bankai. And if it's good enough, I'll forgive him for the past few chapters not be so miffed at Bleach.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ehh. I find Urahara overvalued for whatever reasons. I liked him a lot more during Turn Back the Pendulum. His character doesn't seem as "strong" now.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Ehh. I find Urahara overvalued for whatever reasons. I liked him a lot more during Turn Back the Pendulum. His character doesn't seem as "strong" now.
Kisuke started off as a mysterious character, and we finally got some action during the Arrancar arc as he defended Orihime and Ichigo. And, later, he said his Bankai isn't suitable for teaching.

That means it's a pure damage type or possibly a Kido type. I'm curious now.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Long story short...
[collapse=Spoilers]Both Aizen and Ichigo start to lose their powers. Aizen prepares to finish Ichigo with his bare hands but then Urahara's sealing Kido activates as the Hougyoukou believes Aizen is too weak for his power.[/collapse]

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i believe its because of
i dont know.....1.3..45.2...48.4.6.26..7634.6..6..68.9.5..gh.sh.s.h.h.d.h.sdh.sd.hse.y.ah..h.gh.ag'awg'awgawgaw;g

lol

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Thanks for posting that Ksizl4life! Wow considering all that happened, Aizen is going down? (Or is he?) If so then that's kinda disappointing, all the Espada fights, he owned all the soul society's finest, and is just going as mostly planned by Kisuke, LOL.

Whatever happened to the Yammy fight...? :O

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ichigo will probly finish losing his powers next chapter(if the series continues, theyll be back. if uryu got his quincy powers back through his father, im sure ichigos father knows a way for him to get it back)

also lmao yammy still alive wtf

edit: just reread the chapter. what if urahara turns out to be a main villain right now? thoughts?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In any case, with the Kingdom and what not only mentioned in the past, this whole debacle for the Royal Key, and now the Soul King being mentioned, there's stuff that needs explaining.

But what can be done now that Aizen is potentially now a person not to worry about. Who could the next antagonist be? Can he match the impact that Aizen had over the course of 400+ chapters?

:|

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Can he match the impact that Aizen had over the course of 400+ chapters?
Ichigo is the next antagonist. His Shinigami powers are gone, not his Hollow powers. His vizard initiation will be complete, and the vizard and he will take over Soul Society.

The Shinigami will become slaves, and Byakuya will personally serve Ichigo.

/Bleach.

Hmm...now, to restart One Piece...again.

XD

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
ichigo will probly finish losing his powers next chapter(if the series continues, theyll be back. if uryu got his quincy powers back through his father, im sure ichigos father knows a way for him to get it back)

also lmao yammy still alive wtf

edit: just reread the chapter. what if urahara turns out to be a main villain right now? thoughts?
Very interesting thought Ksizl! It's very possible, also speaking of Yammy, I thought Grimmjow would come back because it never showed him dying! :( The Soul Society King was never shown, there're still way too many loose knots.. Hey, what if Aizen is using suigetsu? Strange thought, I personally don't think so at this time, but "what if"...

Pssht, you got it all wrong. Yammy wrote Bleach.
Lmao never would have guessed.

D

Deleted member

I dunno, I thought the last chapter was kinda nice. I was hoping there would be more to it though, than what it was (I don't wanna spoil it).

It all kinda happened, well, just too fast. I hope this isn't it so at least things will take more time to happen. (I'm trying to be cryptic so I don't spoil).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That chapter was so... anti-climactic. I was hoping for a better end for this arc.
I was expecting a nice awesome showdown when Ichigo appeared a few chapters or so ago.

I wasn't expecting it to end abruptly. I don't know if I want the battle to keep on going or just hope it moves on to the next arc.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Anybody know what the next arc is?

Isshin? Urahara? Rebuilding Soul Society? Hanataro showing Ichigo his Bankai and taunting him?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
no doubt the soul king (who is undoubtedly 800x stronger than hougoku aizen) goes renegade, ichigo, the only hope, is defeated even in god mode, and he gets EVEN STRONGER to do something about it >_>

and then stuff is cleared up and implied love is addressed for 60 chapters

Top Bottom