• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Editor's Note: Uchiha Itachi and Ichimaru Gin are in fact the same person. One's just all smiles and the other, not so much.
Note to Editor:

Gin's Tsukuyomi is inferior to Itachi's version, though Gin does have superior control on his Amatera--

Wait, what?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
oh snap

so now that ichigo lost his spirtual powers, he gained the ability to believe in the heart of the cards

i can totally see an awesome crossover movie

asianaussie

Smash Hero
oh wow i think i might've stumbled on something there

screw the rules i have orange hair which is supposed to be a major plot point but wasn't addressed after the 4th chapter or so because it wasn't interesting enough and also because the series isnt in america its in japannnnnnn

my name is ichigo kurosaaaaki
i am retarrrded
etc

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Blue eyes white dragon all the way. Also bet you five bucks that kon is actually the spirit key and that ichigo's mom didn't really die but ****ing just ended the relationship by fake dying. Srsly bad father all the way, and then chad is really a tomato wielding spaceman designed to show up at the last moment and unleash his nine tales inner power to destroy the world. Yep.

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Theres been virtually no word of chads parents
my theory is that one of his parents was a vasto lorde
so he gets hollowlike powers and the ability to turn more of his body into hollow parts
hopefully he gets like a full transformation

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Lmao, I do appologize in advance for starting that hodgepodge. XD Certainly would be interesting to see where all of it will be taken though.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Actually, Aizen has already gotten the Soul Key, beaten the Royal Guard, killed the Soul King, and taken over the universe. It turns out everyone's been fighting Kyoka Suigetsu since the Fake Karakura Town arc.

And Isshin was actually the Grand Fisher in disguise.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hmm so i just read the spoilers.

......a bleach chapter without a cliffhanger? blasphemy.

though in the end after ichigo grabbing Kyoka Suigetsu's blade, he says "AAAAAAAH" while everyone is celebrating. We don't know if it's a happy celebratory AAAAAAH or a AAAAAH WTF ALL OF THIS WAS AN ILLUSION if he sees something crazy. The translator didn't specify. I'm assuming the latter but we'll have to wait to actually see Ichigo's face.

Hype.

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
actually, aizen has already gotten the soul key, beaten the royal guard, killed the soul king, and taken over the universe. It turns out everyone's been fighting kyoka suigetsu since the fake karakura town arc.

And isshin was actually the grand fisher in disguise.
what a tweest!~~

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't care that we didn't see the rest of the battle that Kenpachi and Byakuya were in. It was summed up amazingly. "It was boring as ****."

Then a shot of Yammy ****ed up. LMFAO

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
That's probably what happened.
He's either:

1. Getting the Hougyoku

2. Becoming a pure hollow

3. Just lost all of his powers and is now being overwhelmed by everyone's spiritual pressure.

4. being taken over by Aizen because Aizen's plan was to force Ichigo to evolve past Aizen then take Ichigo over.

5. Just being taken over by Aizen or the hougyoku.

6. Urahara is killing him because he can potentially destroy the soul king. He definitely isn't running over to help Ichigo...

7. Final Getsuga Tenshou loophole!

8. -insert bad plot device by Kubo here-

9. He's going Super Saiyan.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
It would make sense for him to become a hollow, since he lost his shinigami powers
At the rate Kubo's been dishing out ZOMGWTFHAXPWNNNN!!1! plot twists, I'd be happily surprised if this DIDN'T happen because, well, isn't that on everybody's minds right now?

Top Bottom