• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

황미영

Smash Champion
Just when I thought it was going to be a heart warming reunion, and then go to the end. NOPE THERE'S ACTUALLY MORE! >:U

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Plot twist, Ichigo has somehow developed a radioactive case of narcolepsy!

Also I figured he wouldn't show the Yammy fight, I wonder if he probly forgot to add it in and just threw it together last minute. XD

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Here's a wild idea:

Orihime becomes grittier and darker and goes to war on Kurosaki-kun. And Kubo finally shows us what the heck it was that Hachi told her about using her powers offensively.

I read that and it gave me lols. As if.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
He wouldn't be on his own accord. It'd probably be through Aizen or something.
Well, yes and no.

Imo, him losing his shinigami powers give HIchigo free reign to take over. Then he kills like two captains (Urahara too) and goes off in search of a way to regain Zangetsu. Chad, Ishida, and Tatsuki then step up to be the main characters.

At least, that's where I would take the story if I were Tite Kubo. I mean, it makes sense to me. All that foreshadowing about HIchigo taking over, and Tatsuki and the others having latent powers. Besides, I don't see where else this manga could possibly go except "the end"

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Exactly. That isn't Ichigo. Hichigo is a complete different entity. The Ichigo we know and hate wouldn't go evil. No way.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
No, but I bet Hichigo would be overwhelmed when Orihime screams Kurosaki-kun like 18 million times.. *Here man I can't stand this chick take your body back please@!! >.<..
no hes gonna be like stfu **** and kills her then the real Ichigo gets his powers back at Aizen level like how
hinata died and naruto got all the ninetails power

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
There would be thing preventing him from killing her though, plot. You always have to remember that word, even the purest evil fear this particular word. It prevents them from doing ANYTHING! I'm looking at you, Madara, Marik, Legato, and all you other super bad guy anime villains!

Eagle_Eyes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1774-9356
Lol Bleach nation distraught over the conclusion of the mystery waffle maker. I can see it all now.

I bet it was Grimmjow, that's why he didn't "die" yet.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Death Note reference. Nothing to do with Bleach or the highly underused Bleach character also called Kira.
Haha I actually had to think back and try to remember who Izuru was. Had to Google him.

Bad sign, Kubo. You ask anybody on the Naruto thread who Shizune is and they'll tell you. Ask anybody on OP thread who Kokoro is and...oh, dear. She still gives me nightmares.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you see, naruto and one piece introduce characters in small groups

the most introduced at once were probs the 12 supernovas in op and the non-generic genins at the beginning of naruto, and those characters were distinct and we looked forward to their characterisation

in bleach a billion captains and a billion vice captains appear one after another, and i end up remembering the seated officers better because THEY AREN'T CAPTAINS

i remembered kira though, his hair was sorta distinct

asianaussie

Smash Hero
No, because if he really was taking cues Bleach would be more colourful

For a manga with a name like that's it's inordinately dull...

(and of course I mean bleached hair but seriously wtf is the title supposed to represent anyway, the bleaching of his heart with misery, the bleaching of the ground with blood, the bleach i feel like pouring in my eyes when I read undeservedly hyped manga, what?)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well if you look at it from the Japanese linguistic view, the "l" sound is inversely replaced with an "r" sound making "Bleach", "Breach." Therefore Breach could reference Ichigo+co. infiltration (lol) into Soul Society, Ichigo's later breach into Hueco Mundo, and Aizen's subsequent invasion into Fake Karakura Town. If we don't take any linguistics into effect, then "Beach" is just another way to pronounce "B***h", something Tite Kubo later becomes when writing chapters.

Top Bottom