• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

asianaussie

Smash Hero
oh please can we make it one

blech is so bad now, it's the only manga i've ever regretted reading

wish i could go back in time and tell my past self to stop reading it at that chapter where all the captains surround glasses aizen in soul society

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha. still, one page of OP humor or action is better than loads of the latest bleach volumes.

anyway... this new bleach chapter....

BLEACH COULDVE ENDED RIGHT THERE, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-_______________________-

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
It did take away from the chapter imo. I agree OP is better than Bleach but it's nowhere a perfect as many people make it out to be. But this isn't the thread for that.

Bleach was boring is week. Let's see if Kubo can redeem himself.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
BLEACH COULDVE ENDED RIGHT THERE, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-_______________________-
☯ And not reveal every captain's Bankai?! No way. =P

☯ Anyways, this chapter was boring, hope this story is not stupid long and dragged out like last story. >.<

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
it was a cliche done right.
If by "cliche done right" you mean it's a poor hook, anticlimactic and unoriginal, then sure.

@ Chris, OP is considered so good because it doesn't try to be anything it's not. It's simple and genuine and epic

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I agree OP is better than Bleach but it's nowhere a perfect as many people make it out to be. But this isn't the thread for that.
then what is perfect?

manga-wise, i have yet to witness anything better. so even if it isn't perfect... what does it matter if nothing else is better? hahah.

of course, there are those other genres that it cant even be compared to. i know berserk and hokuto no ken are great manga but.... HEHEHE

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Nothing is perfect, but with that being said, a review can give a film, game, book a "100%" or "A+" but it doesn't mean it's perfect by any means. Simply breath taking and masterful.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
S (is for super duper) Tier - Ichimaru Gin, Kuchiki Byakuya, Kyoraky Shunsui
A (is for amazing) Tier - Zaraki Kenpachi, Ukitake Jushiro
B (is for boss) Tier - Unohana Retsu, Hitsuguya Toshiro, Yamamoto Shigekuni, Soi Fon
C (is for cool) Tier - Tousen Kaname, Komamura Sajin. Kurotsuchi Mayuri
D (is for *****) Tier - Sosuke Aizen

I should make my own tier list for all characters. That'd be ridiculous.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
S Tier - Kuchiki Byakuya, Ichimaru Gin, Kyoraku Shunsui, Lilinette / Stark
A Tier - Ukitake Jushiro, Hirako Shinji, Otoribashi Rojuro, Hisagi Shuhei
B Tier - Zaraki Kenpachi, Sado Yasutora, Hachigen Ushoda, Tia Harribel
C Tier - Unohana Retsu, Yamamoto Shigekuni, Hitsuguya Toshiro, Ishida Uryu, Muguruma Kensei, Abarai Renji, Kuchiki Rukia
D Tier - Komamura Sajin, Soi Fon, Aikawa Rabu, Jaegerjagues Grimmjow
E Tier - Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Tosen Kaname, Inoue Orihime, Mashiro Kuna
F Tier - Arrurerie Aaroniero, Grantz Szayelaporro, Luisenban Barragan
FD Tier - Aizen Sosuke, Kurosaki Ichigo

I'll update later.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
ill admit i skipped around but why is momo FD?
I dunno, I just dislike her for her personality, blindly chasing after Aizen even though she has all the evidence of his being a traitor / ***** presented directly before her. Actually, that kind of blind following / attachment which rose out in Hisagi also made me dislike him a bit, but he got over it slightly, so I still like him.

Kira gets props for being depressed all the time and not caring about Gin. Perhaps he knew all along Gin was a good guy.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Amagai Shusuke and Hinamori Momo.
The part where Amagai would get drunk and fight was sorta lolhax but that's about it. As for Momo, what you said.

Kira gets props for being depressed all the time and not caring about Gin. Perhaps he knew all along Gin was a good guy.
Either that or he really didn't give a ****. Somebody get him anti-depressants before he offs himself.

wut

Kyoraku for S
I'm agreeing with this. Switch Kyoraku with Starrk.

Top Bottom