• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Not trying to be a ****, just to be clear here. I <3 you guys outside of the game, don't make this personal please. Not saying any of you are, but yeah.

Lets wait for the flip.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
A lynch has been reached!

1. FML [6]: Bardull, Mal_Thug, J, Spak, Slick, Raziek
2. J
3. Bardull [1]: FML
4. Raziek
5. Mal_Thug
6. Laundry
7. Spak
8. MoosyDoosy [1]: Moosy
9. SlickWylde
10. Zaixl
Not Voting: Zaixl, Laundry
Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 6th!

It is now twilight until I post flavor and flip.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Spak Spak
SlickWylde SlickWylde

Are you there, please quote this or like this and let me know.

:186:
Just now got back from a Trumpet section party with lots of Guitar Hero, Manhunt, and Mario Kart/SSBM. Sorry I missed the end of the day, but I forgot about Mafia until I got home. Also, about me viewing the thread, I usually forget to close tabs on my phone browser, so it keeps me logged in and tries refreshing the page intermittently.

Anyways, good night. I'm off to bed now.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

FullMetalLynch: Platinum, Mafia Traitor has been lynched!

But that's not all!

Zaixl: Amane, Town Enabler has died of boredom :(

BUT THATS NOT ALL!

Soup has returned from his dissapearance!

Night 3 Begins! Deadline is Midnight EST Sunday the 8th

Surviving Players:
1. J
2. Soup
3. Bardull
4. Raziek
5. Mal_Thug
6. Laundry
7. Spak
8. MoosyDoosy
9. SlickWylde

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Well good and bad (since our towny Zaixl died, but he was pointless anyways I guess).

Now that FML has flipped Mafia as opposed to Indy, what's everyone's thoughts on Bard?

Also, does the Mafia not get a night kill, or has the Dr been really good?

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

Laundry: Jin Kisaragi, Independant Iceonist has been killed!

AND

Bardull has gone missing!

Day 4 Begins!
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
1. J
2. Soup
3. Raziek
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy
7. SlickWylde
Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 13th (OoOooOoohh!!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I knew Laundry was scum and was going to come into toDay calling for his head.

Okay so the Mafia traitor and the Indy are done-zo so that's good. Now we just have to focus on finding out who the scum-team is.

It's not Myself/Slick, maybe Sparky.

So that leaves Soup/Raz/Mallory/Moosy.

I doubt Bard is scum so that just finalizes that above 3 as scum. I will say at least 2 of the above are definite. I'm looking at Razzle possibly for toDay's sake? Moosy doesn't feel like scum. Soup is 50/50 and Mallory just seems to give me good vibes.

With-holding my vote for now to prevent shenanigans, but consider my FoS my vote.

FoS: Razzle

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Basically my thoughts for toDay are:

One of Soup/Razzle/Mallory die toDay. I lean towards Razzle as the most plausible to flip scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Not fully awake quite yet but I'm damn glad to be back in this game. I'll be around soon.

#HBC | ѕoup

Reading the last day while I desperately wanted to talk was the worst feeling imaginable. I honestly thought Bardull was scum over FML but I digress. This whole game has sort of transpired around gambits and PR shenanigans, which is such a shame given that I don't think re-reading or looking into FML's interactions will give us that much, because he was sidelining throughout. I think Spak's tracker claim on Bardull was pro-town nonetheless so I agree with the assumption that he's likely not scum. I remember disliking J while reading the last phase, and even though Laundry was indy, I think his points are warranted.

I can't seem to wrap my head around this angle J is approaching as town because he never really commits to anything, and why people are giving this a free pass is beyond me. I honestly think his most recent post is the most straight-forward he's ever been this game, all the while he's keep nearly almost all his scum-leans in arm's reach, but never really took the chance to pursue them. Even in the last day, I remember reading J's posts and I felt like he never really had any solid stances, and they read more like passive statements. Thinking something is not the same as actually doing that, and frankly that's where I feel you fall short. You can say you think someone is town/scum, but the fact remains that acting upon it is more important than just talking about it.

I give Raziek more credit in that regard comparative to you, who at least showed that he was pro-active in wanting your lynch. You're the first person who came to mind who could have just been dodging all the lynches and suspicion and wanting to watch the town crumble.

I also don't get your Moosy town-read, and I came into this thinking he was gonna be the indy/scum because his self-votes in regards to Spak's pressure were just anti-town in general. I don't know how you think that is townie behavior to self-vote, unless you're going to tell me that because Zaixl did it that Moosy would do it too, which I don't believe. Moosy seemed really cocky from my perspective for no reason and I feel like it was almost bragging, like he knew he wasn't gonna get lynched. This leads me to the question of why given that his input has not been stellar ever since his main lead managed to flip town, and he has had no direction also. I would make bets that one of you two are scum (if not both) and that is where I am leaning today.

#HBC | ѕoup

From my perspective, the team could very well just be J/Mallo/Moosy. Last time I made an assumption like that though I was completely wrong so I'm not ready to completely call it like that, rather I just feel more confident in J compared to the other two. I really feel like J is just going for the easy lynch right now to secure the win which is what makes me trust Raz more coming into this day, and then I already had my feeling towards Moosy for the reasons I stated, and then it just comes down to me knowing I'm town therefore Mallo is put in there by PoE.

That's where my thoughts lie, and I look forward to J trying to tell me more nonsense about how he plays to excuse himself further.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I don't really have a townread on Moosy either.

However, it's still very possible that Soup is Mafia, and was abducted by the Indy, right?

#HBC | J #HBC | J So, we no longer have to worry about the Indy, right? Or can there be more than one? Also, I think the fact that Moosy kept voting for himself instead of FML doesn't look real good for him.

#HBC | ѕoup

I wasn't abducted by the indy as he didn't have such a power, unless there is somehow two indies. That'd be pretty ****ed if it was the case but I'm not going to mod meta and I'm just going by what I know.

#HBC | ѕoup

Moosy, unvote if you're town. You're giving scum the opportunity to alpha strike by keeping your vote there as it's a Lylo situation.

Really not sure how to take Moosy doing this.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Wow! Guess! You're probs Mafia too tbh.
You said it like you were 100% sure, which unless you're scum yourself or have a PR that allows you to see roles (which would be kinda OP), you couldn't know.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I wasn't abducted by the indy as he didn't have such a power, unless there is somehow two indies. That'd be pretty ****ed if it was the case but I'm not going to mod meta and I'm just going by what I know.
Wait, what? So is there a different "Abductor" role? How did you disappear if the indy didn't do it?

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'm phoneposting from work, but for the love of town MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy , unvote now. Unless you really really believe in Raz being scum and don't think we have anything to discuss today.

@Everybody else

Well, if his vote stays there without an alpha strike, it means that there has to be one scum between him and Raz. Or the scum team has wildly varying schedules and can't manage to organize an alpha strike.

#HBC | ѕoup

Wait, what? So is there a different "Abductor" role? How did you disappear if the indy didn't do it?
Look at the WikiSneaks posted last phase, there was no mention of abducting in that Role PM.

I wouldn't mind a massclaim.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Ok I'm phoneposting from work, but for the love of town MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy , unvote now. Unless you really really believe in Raz being scum and don't think we have anything to discuss today.

@Everybody else

Well, if his vote stays there without an alpha strike, it means that there has to be one scum between him and Raz. Or the scum team has wildly varying schedules and can't manage to organize an alpha strike.
The fact that he only voted for himself yesterday (even when nobody else was voting) seems pretty suspect to me. All of a sudden he's sure of himself today??

#HBC | ѕoup

That makes me think you're less likely town than more so. I'm not buying this crap once again and I will take full responsibility if I'm wrong.

Vote: MoosyDoosy

#HBC | ѕoup

The fact you have so much disregard in such a situation doesn't read townie to me. You threw your vote without any rhyme or reason and when called out on it, you go back to self-voting. This lack of cautiousness reads like a cocky scum who thinks town will buy into his bad behavior. I'm almost more sure than I was on J about you now and I will be seeking your death.

#HBC | ѕoup

At least give me the privilege to understand why you're self-voting and what you're doing this phase, Moosy.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I have to actually work now, but if the game ends before I get off work and back to my computer because of stray votes at possible LYLO (I think it's only not LYLO here if the abductor that RR's info told us about D1 is a second indy) I will strangle all of you during post game discussion.

#HBC | ѕoup

Moosy, you've been viewing this thread and I've been F5'ing like mad looking for your reason. Please work with me here. I am desperate to get into your head but you stay so ****ing obnoxious and arrogant that I am losing my patience.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy

PLEASE.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Moosy, you've been viewing this thread and I've been F5'ing like mad looking for your reason. Please work with me here. I am desperate to get into your head but you stay so ****ing obnoxious and arrogant that I am losing my patience.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy

PLEASE.
You just said you were sure I'm scum right? In that case you're vote is in a good place and you don't need to look for explanations.

#HBC | ѕoup

You just said you were sure I'm scum right? In that case you're vote is in a good place and you don't need to look for explanations.
I HATE YOU. IF YOU'RE TOWN THEN YOU'RE PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE TO BE ALPHA'D REGARDLESS WHAT I THINK. THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING AT ALL AND YOU NEED TO STOP THIS. I AM GOING ON THE MENTALITY THAT YOU AREN'T BUT YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME HATE YOU MORE IF YOU ARE TOWN AND I'M MISREADING YOUR STUPIDITY.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I HATE YOU. IF YOU'RE TOWN THEN YOU'RE PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE TO BE ALPHA'D REGARDLESS WHAT I THINK. THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING AT ALL AND YOU NEED TO STOP THIS. I AM GOING ON THE MENTALITY THAT YOU AREN'T BUT YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME HATE YOU MORE IF YOU ARE TOWN AND I'M MISREADING YOUR STUPIDITY.
? over react much ?
It's simple. If you think I have no explanation behind my actions, then that probs means I'm Mafia right? In that case, you think I'm Mafia which means you vote for me. Pretty simple regardless of whether it throws the game or not.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Also, if you think Mafia will jump on me to end the game, that's on the presumption that I'm town. Which is absolutely contradictory to how you're saying you think I'm Mafia.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Oh wait, wtf this game is over.

1. J
2. Soup
3. Raziek
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy
7. SlickWylde

if this is the player list, SlickWylde is mod confirmed town. I know that J is town and mal_thug is like 99.99% town. Which means scum is soup/Raziek/Spak.

Unvote

#HBC | ѕoup

THAT.

DOESN'T.

MAKE.

SENSE.

You're intentionally giving no explanation and I'm getting ****ing livid trying to figure it out. The whole reason why I came so hard onto you was your lack of action and lack of explanation, and you shove it in my face and tell me that I should think you're mafia because of it? So..you're saying I'm right? Do you see how idiotic you're being?

Also, if you think Mafia will jump on me to end the game, that's on the presumption that I'm town. Which is absolutely contradictory to how you're saying you think I'm Mafia.
Do you understand what I'm saying? I was giving you a chance to do something ****ing townie for once instead of just self-voting, and you throw it in my face and say 'well!! i guess you think I'm scum then!!' Yeah. I do think you're scum which is why I'm voting you. ****ing ******.

Top Bottom