• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
And now you unvote? What the complete ****.

EXPLAIN HOW J AND MALLO ARE CONFIRMED TOWN.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Ok I'm phoneposting from work, but for the love of town MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy , unvote now. Unless you really really believe in Raz being scum and don't think we have anything to discuss today.

@Everybody else

Well, if his vote stays there without an alpha strike, it means that there has to be one scum between him and Raz. Or the scum team has wildly varying schedules and can't manage to organize an alpha strike.
This was on point. RIP Raziek screwed scum over by not ever being in thread. XD

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Nah, soup is scum here. He says I'm scum for being an asshole and votes for me but is searching frantically for a reason to townread me because he knows i'm town. Also makes sense because he's overreacting over nothing.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nah, soup is scum here. He says I'm scum for being an ******* and votes for me but is searching frantically for a reason to townread me because he knows i'm town. Also makes sense because he's overreacting over nothing.
I voted you on the premise that you had no regard for your vote and merely self-voted in a situation where I asked you to unvote. This made me believe you were scum. I have not town-read you. I am not town-reading you. I am 100% scum-reading you and I want you to die immediately.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I voted you on the premise that you had no regard for your vote and merely self-voted in a situation where I asked you to unvote. This made me believe you were scum. I have not town-read you. I am not town-reading you. I am 100% scum-reading you and I want you to die immediately.
Which is why you gave me the opportunity to explain my actions and impled a town read on me continuously through your posts?

Sure whatever.

Eh, @#HBC | J get back in thread already.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Nah, soup is scum here. He says I'm scum for being an ******* and votes for me but is searching frantically for a reason to townread me because he knows i'm town. Also makes sense because he's overreacting over nothing.
He's searching for a reason to townread you because he's trying to consider all possibilities. I'm trying to find a reason you're town because I don't want to be wrong and lose, but you're looking like scum incarnate based on how frantic, ungrounded, unlogical your play is. I would vote you, but that would make the game a heck of a lot easier for scum to mislynch if I'm wrong.

#HBC | ѕoup

Which is why you gave me the opportunity to explain my actions and impled a town read on me continuously through your posts?

Sure whatever.

When the hell did I imply you were town? I implied I'd be really pissed if you were and self-voted. I am implying I am going to be furious if I am wrong on this.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter

Sure whatever.

So you're asking for another person to come in and defend you?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
lol scum!Spak comes out of the woodwork. So what's the standard scum count in games like this? 4 or 3? If it's 3 one of the 3 people I'm scumreading is town but otherwise this game is 100% solved.

#HBC | ѕoup

lol scum!Spak comes out of the woodwork. So what's the standard scum count in games like this? 4 or 3? If it's 3 one of the 3 people I'm scumreading is town but otherwise this game is 100% solved.
You're so stupidly arrogant for no reason and are a poison to the town. If J sides with you I will be on his ass too. Nobody should be looking at you and saying you are town by any means.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
You're so stupidly arrogant for no reason and are a poison to the town. If J sides with you I will be on his *** too. Nobody should be looking at you and saying you are town by any means.
J knows I'm town lol. And mal_thug will know I'm town too in a moment after I explain everything.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not explaining it until town gets here because there's really no point in claiming to Mafia lol.

I am town you belligerent piece of ****. Tell me, the town member who is voting you, what you know. You're being intentionally vague and it's pissing me off.

#HBC | ѕoup

You do realize that makes you scum because I have 4 confirmed townies? Whatever, I'll claim.
There's no way you could have 4 confirmed townies. That's way too OP unless you're somehow a cop, which again, is unlikely.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I’m Valkenhayn, Town Jailer.

My active ability is:
Come With Me, Please
- I get to target a player and bring them to Madam Rachel. Any abilities that player tries to use as well as any kills targeted on them fail. We get to talk with them in a seperate QT for the next day.

My passive ability is:
M’Lady
- J is mod confirmed to be Rachel, Town Mason and my beautiful employer. We get a PM conversation.

My restriction is:
Lost Without You
- If J dies I can't use my Jailkeeper role.

My win condition is:
Town.

Role Usage:
I targeted mal_thug N1 for jailkeeper because he followed my thought process and I had a suspicion he would get NK'd. The reason why there was no NK was probably because Mafia targeted him and I saved him lol. Anyway, mal_thug and J had a chat which it was decided I would stay out of in case mal_thug was scum. But I'm pretty sure he's town because I'm sure I saved him from the NK. mal_thug can attest to this.
N2 I didn't take any action. The default action for that is to protect J apparently so okay.
N3 I targeted BarDulL. I got a notice that I jailed him but I was roleblocked which stopped me from getting a QT with him. I don't know if it's my action that made him disappear or something else though and I don't care because he was basically town at that point.

Thoughts:
J is mod confirmed town to me as Mason, SlickWylde is Innocent Child, and I'm pretty sure I saved mal_thug from a NK N1 which makes him town. That's 4 townies including me which makes the rest of you scum. #bestblueroleever I was too scummy to be NK'd lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nah. I don't believe it. Having an innocent child, and two confirmed town masons with a Cop is way way, too overpowered. I am not mod meta'ing, I am going by logic. There's no ****ing point for all that crap to exist.

I'm Taokaka, Town Bulletproof. The whole spectacle about Raz/Laundry being scum was me trying to bait a shot and seeing if they would react to it. I still have my vest as I was only targeted to be abducted, but I digress.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
The one thing you need to know about dgames is idk i'm new.

My favorite player in this game is Maven(strong town).

Knowing Ryker and Dietz, idk them is probably true this game.

Remember when not getting a role PM happened last game? That's really going to color my perceptions on J, me, and Takamagahara this game.

Doing the ?? strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here. (NO STRATEGY IS BAD SO LONG AS THERE IS WIN!!!)
Oh yeh, this was also a bit of a breadcrumb. The second to last question where I talk about role PMs, J, me, and the host.

#HBC | ѕoup

There's such a thing as scum masons by the way so please don't clear J based off this either. This is way too orchestrated.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
There's such a thing as scum masons by the way so please don't clear J based off this either. This is way too orchestrated.
If you seriously think this claim is orchestrated from the last 2 pages then lol. idk If J will approve me of claiming but he didn't answer my question. xd

#HBC | ѕoup

Call me a skeptic. Your behavior has been so ****ing scummy and I haven't liked J all game either.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'll get into how much I don't believe Moosy when I can get my hands on a keyboard.

#HBC | ѕoup

That or J is a scum mason and you're the roleblocker with him lol

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Call me a skeptic. Your behavior has been so ****ing scummy and I haven't liked J all game either.
My behavior has been scummy because there's been 0 reason for me to have done any other effort. I just needed to keep my confirmed townies alive and get to endgame which is exactly what happened.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I’m Valkenhayn, Town Jailer.

My active ability is:
Come With Me, Please
- I get to target a player and bring them to Madam Rachel. Any abilities that player tries to use as well as any kills targeted on them fail. We get to talk with them in a seperate QT for the next day.

My passive ability is:
M’Lady
- J is mod confirmed to be Rachel, Town Mason and my beautiful employer. We get a PM conversation.

My restriction is:
Lost Without You
- If J dies I can't use my Jailkeeper role.

My win condition is:
Town.

Role Usage:
I targeted mal_thug N1 for jailkeeper because he followed my thought process and I had a suspicion he would get NK'd. The reason why there was no NK was probably because Mafia targeted him and I saved him lol. Anyway, mal_thug and J had a chat which it was decided I would stay out of in case mal_thug was scum. But I'm pretty sure he's town because I'm sure I saved him from the NK. mal_thug can attest to this.
N2 I didn't take any action. The default action for that is to protect J apparently so okay.
N3 I targeted BarDulL. I got a notice that I jailed him but I was roleblocked which stopped me from getting a QT with him. I don't know if it's my action that made him disappear or something else though and I don't care because he was basically town at that point.

Thoughts:
J is mod confirmed town to me as Mason, SlickWylde is Innocent Child, and I'm pretty sure I saved mal_thug from a NK N1 which makes him town. That's 4 townies including me which makes the rest of you scum. #bestblueroleever I was too scummy to be NK'd lol.
Well if this were a lie, it would be extremely well thought out. Really though, stop self voting, I really hate that. Most of us were just trying to put pressure on you.

@mallorean_thug Can you confirm the conversation with J?

So either Moosy is really risking himself and two others for the sake of winning quickly, or J, Mal and Moosy are a scum team. Very interesting.

So then do you think Spak is lying about tracking? And what about Bard?

J doesn't strike me as the type of player who would make this kind of gambit if he were scum (He has Moosy as a hard town read, so I'm assuming he's going to verify). I'm leaning towards believing this.

Top Bottom