• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I find it weird that Spak didn't track Bardull again to see if he was lying (he couldn't have known he disappeared).
Because I'm pretty sure Bard is townie (for reasoning stated in #1942). I wanted to track Raz because he is the person that seems to be the least active of the remaining ones, so I wanted to know what he could possibly be up to in the night phase, seeing as actions speak louder than words. I could have asked what happened to who they targeted and then gotten a better read on him (or a confirm on him) based upon his actions.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Because I'm pretty sure Bard is townie (for reasoning stated in #1942). I wanted to track Raz because he is the person that seems to be the least active of the remaining ones, so I wanted to know what he could possibly be up to in the night phase, seeing as actions speak louder than words. I could have asked what happened to who they targeted and then gotten a better read on him (or a confirm on him) based upon his actions.
Yesterday it seemed like you were accusing him of being scum, I thought.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Yesterday it seemed like you were accusing him of being scum, I thought.
That was before FML flipped Mafia. If you look at the post I referenced (#1942), I stated "I was saying if FML was Indie, you should be looked at for scum tomorrow. If FML was going to flip Mafia, I'd think you're town because I agree that Indie would have little to gain from that exchange."

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
That was before FML flipped Mafia. If you look at the post I referenced (#1942), I stated "I was saying if FML was Indie, you should be looked at for scum tomorrow. If FML was going to flip Mafia, I'd think you're town because I agree that Indie would have little to gain from that exchange."
Hmm. I guess this game is different, because the mod allows for people to do their night action after the flip, which is unusual. I was thinking that you would have done your night action before learning his flip. Okay, I suppose I can buy that.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Actually, Spak Spak who's scum besides me, J, and mal_thug lol? If you don't believe my claim, that's your team right there and you should act on it.

Just know that if you really think my claim is false, you're basically saying I'm a super godly mafia player who planned this ever since D2 since that's when I started saying that J and mal_thug were town as well as taking the N1 no NK into account. Not to mention how I would have had to come up with all the positives and negatives of the claim and fit them perfectly to match what's happened in the game so far.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Team is Raz/Spak. There's no other person that Spak can claim he tracked as he doesn't know for sure whether others have roles or not and the only tactic he can use is to say that his scummate didn't go anywhere who will obviously go along with it.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
So Spak Spak who's scum besides me and J?
I'm not 100% sure that you and J are scum as J was literally my strongest town read before confirming that he's alligned with your slot, but I have to admit that you're very pretty high on the list now, and if you are a team, you may have just brought down your mate. I think that Raz and Soup are my other main concerns at the moment aside from you. I still don't like Soup from his play D1 but have been mostly fine with him today, and I find it concerning that Raz has neglected to come in and do anything at all yet today, he's sorta been standing back and letting everyone else fight it out while remaining largely unnoticed, and I didn't see much pro-town action from him at all over the past two days.

Now, I have some questions for you. You claimed to be "protecting your townies" during the game, so why did you neglect to protect Slick N1? He was the only confirmed townie and you didn't protect J (the only other person who you could have possibly had an idea of the alignment for, and probably the only one Mafia knew unless they had a N0 cop), so why did you go for Mal?

Also, if you were concerned that I was lying about my claim, why didn't you target me instead of Bard? Additionally, why did you want to RB someone that claimed to be an odd night cop on an odd night? That seems pretty anti-town, as he could have shared his findings with the rest of the thread, and then we could have possibly confirmed/deconfirmed another townie based on how legit his info was.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Team is Raz/Spak. There's no other person that Spak can claim he tracked as he doesn't know for sure whether others have roles or not and the only tactic he can use is to say that his scummate didn't go anywhere who will obviously go along with it.
So you think he was lying with his tracker claim? Pretty bold move.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm not 100% sure that you and J are scum as J was literally my strongest town read before confirming that he's alligned with your slot, but I have to admit that you're very pretty high on the list now, and if you are a team, you may have just brought down your mate. I think that Raz and Soup are my other main concerns at the moment aside from you. I still don't like Soup from his play D1 but have been mostly fine with him today, and I find it concerning that Raz has neglected to come in and do anything at all yet today, he's sorta been standing back and letting everyone else fight it out while remaining largely unnoticed, and I didn't see much pro-town action from him at all over the past two days.

Now, I have some questions for you. You claimed to be "protecting your townies" during the game, so why did you neglect to protect Slick N1? He was the only confirmed townie and you didn't protect J (the only other person who you could have possibly had an idea of the alignment for, and probably the only one Mafia knew unless they had a N0 cop), so why did you go for Mal?

Also, if you were concerned that I was lying about my claim, why didn't you target me instead of Bard? Additionally, why did you want to RB someone that claimed to be an odd night cop on an odd night? That seems pretty anti-town, as he could have shared his findings with the rest of the thread, and then we could have possibly confirmed/deconfirmed another townie based on how legit his info was.
let's simplify this: Who do you want to lynch today?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
let's simplify this: Who do you want to lynch today?
Raz or Moosy. I would have said Moosy today and Raz tomorrow if we weren't in MyLo because it would confirm another role alignment while getting my biggest scum read out of the way, but I'm still hesitant about his slot because J was so townie in my eyes for the entire game.

Actually, Spak Spak who's scum besides me, J, and mal_thug lol? If you don't believe my claim, that's your team right there and you should act on it.
I don't see why you think I think Mal is scum.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace

…Did you read my role details properly? When I jail someone, we share a QT with them for the next day. I chose mal_thug N1 because I had a suspicion he would be the target of the NK. His thoughts aligned with mine, he was being clear cut about what he wanted and as someone that had zero affiliations with anyone else, there was no WIFOM for veterans to use against each other as mislynches. All these made me think he would be NK’d, and J suggesting him as a jail N1 made me decide to choose mal_thug N1. As mal_thug can affirm when he comes back, J and him did have a chat through the QT during D2 which I didn’t participate in on the off chance that he turned out to be scum and J was NK’d N2.

Knowing that you think I’m scum, do you think I’d affiliate mal_thug with myself in such a bold-faced lie? The only way that that works out is if mal_thug and I are of the same alignment and had prepared this beforehand. This basically means that we have to be scum together.

If you don’t believe my claim, you have to think that J and mal_thug are scum. Simple as that.
Raz or Moosy. I would have said Moosy today and Raz tomorrow if we weren't in MyLo because it would confirm another role alignment while getting my biggest scum read out of the way, but I'm still hesitant about his slot because J was so townie in my eyes for the entire game.

Also, your questions as to “protecting my townies”. I already explained why I targeted mal_thug N1 for a bunch of different reasons. For N2, I was extremely disinterested in the game with the number of roles popping up which is reflected in my posts after Red Ryu claimed. Knowing that the default for me not taking an action was to jail J, I decided to go along with it. I was already considering jailing J in the off chance that mal_thug happened to be scum and if he was, he would probably NK J during N2. So I just afk’d during night and let the default action happen. As for N3, that’s really simple. I’ve obviously been townreading BarD ever since he claimed he was roleblocked which is why I jailed him. I was roleblocked by Mafia though.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace

Also, wtf is this post? You say that you tracked Raziek and he didn't go anywhere which implies that you townread him but now you want him dead? Exactly where do you stand on Raz?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
So Spak sees some thread sentiment that doubts my claim and decides to follow it and say he doesn’t believe my claim too. What he fails to realize is that I had to have been a mastermind that specifically chose to claim as Masons starting from D2 onwards that even took N1 into account as well as affiliating my “scummates” in the process. When he does comes back, he says he came up with a negative, basically saying he townreads Raz. Then when Slick asks him specifically for who he wants to kill rather than throwing out a bunch of vague reads, he says he wants Raz/me dead?

…Like hello?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
As far as I’m concerned, this is a distancing tactic by Spak to bus Raz who’s afk anyway. Unfortunately, he seems to have forgotten about his “role” and “check” in the process.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
…Did you read my role details properly? When I jail someone, we share a QT with them for the next day. I chose mal_thug N1 because I had a suspicion he would be the target of the NK. His thoughts aligned with mine, he was being clear cut about what he wanted and as someone that had zero affiliations with anyone else, there was no WIFOM for veterans to use against each other as mislynches. All these made me think he would be NK’d, and J suggesting him as a jail N1 made me decide to choose mal_thug N1. As mal_thug can affirm when he comes back, J and him did have a chat through the QT during D2 which I didn’t participate in on the off chance that he turned out to be scum and J was NK’d N2.

Knowing that you think I’m scum, do you think I’d affiliate mal_thug with myself in such a bold-faced lie? The only way that that works out is if mal_thug and I are of the same alignment and had prepared this beforehand. This basically means that we have to be scum together.

If you don’t believe my claim, you have to think that J and mal_thug are scum. Simple as that.

Also, your questions as to “protecting my townies”. I already explained why I targeted mal_thug N1 for a bunch of different reasons. For N2, I was extremely disinterested in the game with the number of roles popping up which is reflected in my posts after Red Ryu claimed. Knowing that the default for me not taking an action was to jail J, I decided to go along with it. I was already considering jailing J in the off chance that mal_thug happened to be scum and if he was, he would probably NK J during N2. So I just afk’d during night and let the default action happen. As for N3, that’s really simple. I’ve obviously been townreading BarD ever since he claimed he was roleblocked which is why I jailed him. I was roleblocked by Mafia though.
I see your point about Mal... My problem is that I'm confident that Bard is town, I think Soup and Raz are fairly scummy, and now you guys come in a unit of 3 (two of them are town leans and one of them is scum incarnate). I was coming into this day with an idea of you, Soup and Raz as scum and now I only have one option unless my Bard read is wrong. I will amend my statement upon considering that Mal isn't independent of you guys anymore; I'm set on the JoosyThug team.
So Spak sees some thread sentiment that doubts my claim and decides to follow it and say he doesn’t believe my claim too. What he fails to realize is that I had to have been a mastermind that specifically chose to claim as Masons starting from D2 onwards that even took N1 into account as well as affiliating my “scummates” in the process. When he does comes back, he says he came up with a negative, basically saying he townreads Raz. Then when Slick asks him specifically for who he wants to kill rather than throwing out a bunch of vague reads, he says he wants Raz/me dead?

…Like hello?
For future reference, I looked up some previous games on DGames and it looks like individual people perform the kill, not the scum team together. That means he could be scum and not have performed the kill. I'm townreading him now because he can't be part of the JoosyThug wagon, but a nowhere != a town read.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I see your point about Mal... My problem is that I'm confident that Bard is town, I think Soup and Raz are fairly scummy, and now you guys come in a unit of 3 (two of them are town leans and one of them is scum incarnate). I was coming into this day with an idea of you, Soup and Raz as scum and now I only have one option unless my Bard read is wrong. I will amend my statement upon considering that Mal isn't independent of you guys anymore; I'm set on the JoosyThug team.

For future reference, I looked up some previous games on DGames and it looks like individual people perform the kill, not the scum team together. That means he could be scum and not have performed the kill. I'm townreading him now because he can't be part of the JoosyThug wagon, but a nowhere != a town read.
lol just on a non-serious note, when J suggested we come up with a team name for fun at the start of the game, I actually suggested Joosy (juicy). I thought it was pretty great, but for some strange reason J never brought up the topic of a team name afterwards……

Anyway, back to business. You’re basically saying that you think the scum team consists of 2 people you thought were townies, and 1 person that you thought was scum? Meanwhile you’re dropping your scum reads on both soup and Raz.

Also, don’t you think it’s slightly ridiculous as to how you’re painting me as scum? You first said I planned an accidental push onto SlickWylde to come off as dumb town. Now you think I orchestrated this Mason claim from D2 and even thought so far ahead as to breadcrumb it in D1? Like…okay. I appreciate the fact that you’re painting me as this next level scum player who’s plotted out the whole game, but that’s going a bit too far. Especially in a game like this where it’s starting to look like everyone has a role and can randomly go any which way.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Anyway, back to business. You’re basically saying that you think the scum team consists of 2 people you thought were townies, and 1 person that you thought was scum? Meanwhile you’re dropping your scum reads on both soup and Raz.

Also, don’t you think it’s slightly ridiculous as to how you’re painting me as scum? You first said I planned an accidental push onto SlickWylde to come off as dumb town. Now you think I orchestrated this Mason claim from D2 and even thought so far ahead as to breadcrumb it in D1? Like…okay. I appreciate the fact that you’re painting me as this next level scum player who’s plotted out the whole game, but that’s going a bit too far. Especially in a game like this where it’s starting to look like everyone has a role and can randomly go any which way.
I was actually anticipating J and Mal planning it out, as both have lots of experience in Mafia. Also, when I go back and look at my Mal read, there wasn't much substance to it other than "yeah, Mal seems to be providing useful content to the thread". I know J can trick me and maybe he's been trying to emulate his town play from his other game with me after I gave a meta reasoning for why I thought he is town. Soup was more of a gut read off of material two days ago and Raz just hasn't been here, which looks REALLY bad in LyLo/MyLo. The only reads this ordeal haven't turned on its head are you (still scummy as ever) and Bard.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Also, I'd just like to state that I tracked Raz last night and he went nowhere. I know Moosy won't believe me because he thinks he has the game all figured out, but it will confirm me as tracker if Raz corroborates my statement.
Confirmed.

I don't buy this ridiculous 180 from Moosy for even a ****ing second.

You expect me to believe that you, who did LITERALLY NOTHING for most of the game, and self-voted NUMEROUS TIMES including in potential LyLo, are Town? Now? Just because you decide to plop this claim out on the table?

I refuse to buy into this claim for even a second. I highly doubt this game has a Town MASONED Jailer, a MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER and a Town Cop. Not a chance.

On the former point. First, Bardull has to be Town. With IndyLaundry dead (well, I was wrong on THAT read, but I should've seen it from the rule of "First one to mention Indies is probably Indy"), that means that Bardull can't be mafia. There's no way a Mafia Cop would Cop their Traitor and then lynch them. Would be literally insane, and a second Indy cop makes no sense.

If we accept that premise that Bardull is Town, then he has to have been roleblocked by mafia, unless Jin's Frostbite **** also roleblocked. It's for that reason that I don't believe your Jailer claim, because I don't see this setup having that many roleblocks flying around.

I can't reasonably let this LyLo claim sway me from my read on both of those slots. J has sidelined the entire game and let **** happen, which makes no sense whatsoever if he had this claim sitting around. Though it does explain the stances Moosy and J have taken on each other all game, that can also be explained by both of them being scum.
I’m Valkenhayn, Town Jailer.

My active ability is:
Come With Me, Please
- I get to target a player and bring them to Madam Rachel. Any abilities that player tries to use as well as any kills targeted on them fail. We get to talk with them in a seperate QT for the next day.

My passive ability is:
M’Lady
- J is mod confirmed to be Rachel, Town Mason and my beautiful employer. We get a PM conversation.

My restriction is:
Lost Without You
- If J dies I can't use my Jailkeeper role.

My win condition is:
Town.

Role Usage:
I targeted mal_thug N1 for jailkeeper because he followed my thought process and I had a suspicion he would get NK'd. The reason why there was no NK was probably because Mafia targeted him and I saved him lol. Anyway, mal_thug and J had a chat which it was decided I would stay out of in case mal_thug was scum. But I'm pretty sure he's town because I'm sure I saved him from the NK. mal_thug can attest to this.
N2 I didn't take any action. The default action for that is to protect J apparently so okay.
N3 I targeted BarDulL. I got a notice that I jailed him but I was roleblocked which stopped me from getting a QT with him. I don't know if it's my action that made him disappear or something else though and I don't care because he was basically town at that point.

Thoughts:
J is mod confirmed town to me as Mason, SlickWylde is Innocent Child, and I'm pretty sure I saved mal_thug from a NK N1 which makes him town. That's 4 townies including me which makes the rest of you scum. #bestblueroleever I was too scummy to be NK'd lol.
Takamagahara Takamagahara : Does this violate Rule 7?

7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).

This does not look very paraphrased to me and I'd like a public ruling on this post.

1. J
2. Soup
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy

J and Moosy both being Town forces the remaining two scum to be between Soup, Spak and Moosy.

I know for a fact Spak is telling the truth with his ability usage and I am strongly Townreading Soup, so I am actively rejecting the plausibility of this claim from my PoV.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Also the thread opened at 4 AM and I have a full time job, and Moosy was ACTUALLY BUSTING MY BALLS FOR NOT BEING HERE?

YEAH OK.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).

This does not look very paraphrased to me and I'd like a public ruling on this post.
Any breach of the rules will be noted in thread.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If ya'll are legitimately suggesting a Joosy scum-team, that is literally silly as hell.

I'm still looking at Razzle, but Sparky just seems to be way in left-field with his JoosyMallory scum-team and not even considering much.

I should be able to dive into toDay more tomorrow, but like I am scratching my head at some players that has their play not making any sense.

Soup I can understand because of the way he has played this game, but even he isn't making a whole lot of sense and needs to chill out.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Confirmed.

I don't buy this ridiculous 180 from Moosy for even a ****ing second.

You expect me to believe that you, who did LITERALLY NOTHING for most of the game, and self-voted NUMEROUS TIMES including in potential LyLo, are Town? Now? Just because you decide to plop this claim out on the table?

I refuse to buy into this claim for even a second. I highly doubt this game has a Town MASONED Jailer, a MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER and a Town Cop. Not a chance.

On the former point. First, Bardull has to be Town. With IndyLaundry dead (well, I was wrong on THAT read, but I should've seen it from the rule of "First one to mention Indies is probably Indy"), that means that Bardull can't be mafia. There's no way a Mafia Cop would Cop their Traitor and then lynch them. Would be literally insane, and a second Indy cop makes no sense.

If we accept that premise that Bardull is Town, then he has to have been roleblocked by mafia, unless Jin's Frostbite **** also roleblocked. It's for that reason that I don't believe your Jailer claim, because I don't see this setup having that many roleblocks flying around.

I can't reasonably let this LyLo claim sway me from my read on both of those slots. J has sidelined the entire game and let **** happen, which makes no sense whatsoever if he had this claim sitting around. Though it does explain the stances Moosy and J have taken on each other all game, that can also be explained by both of them being scum.

1. J
2. Soup
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy

J and Moosy both being Town forces the remaining two scum to be between Soup, Spak and Moosy.

I know for a fact Spak is telling the truth with his ability usage and I am strongly Townreading Soup, so I am actively rejecting the plausibility of this claim from my PoV.
What stinks is that I am considering this angle.

...yeah the issue is it makes some sense with a flipped traitor since mason's around here work on mafia traitors.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
What stinks is that I am considering this angle.

...yeah the issue is it makes some sense with a flipped traitor since mason's around here work on mafia traitors.
Meaning you're buying what Raziek is saying, or buying what Joosy are saying?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ruy, take a step back for a second and look at the thread flow.

Alex was the biggest supporter I had for my thoughts and opinions, and one of the primary people defending a Townread on me.

He gets killed and now J/Moosy are overtly pushing me. This is not a coincidence.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Alex was the biggest supporter I had for my thoughts and opinions, and one of the primary people defending a Townread on me.

He gets killed and now J/Moosy are overtly pushing me. This is not a coincidence.
Ok ok.

But let's also think about this all then.

FML was a traitor, Moosy and J gave hints of being masons yesterday if not earlier. Oddly enough J did this day 1 which was before the mason took place but...hmm, something to think about.

I think me doing a reread of FML would help me a bit with this, also judging how wagons went.

Like, flipped traitor and mason claims would fit...but I am also consider this to be a potential gambit. Moosy posted it weirdly but I'm not going to throw it out over that.

I'd rather step back and think about both situations.

Also while looking at FML deeply since I think that has the most info in it.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I was actually anticipating J and Mal planning it out, as both have lots of experience in Mafia. Also, when I go back and look at my Mal read, there wasn't much substance to it other than "yeah, Mal seems to be providing useful content to the thread". I know J can trick me and maybe he's been trying to emulate his town play from his other game with me after I gave a meta reasoning for why I thought he is town. Soup was more of a gut read off of material two days ago and Raz just hasn't been here, which looks REALLY bad in LyLo/MyLo. The only reads this ordeal haven't turned on its head are you (still scummy as ever) and Bard.
Right which is why we totally planned it out so that the scummiest looking player (me) was to make the claim because it would absolutely buy us the most credibility...

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
meh I don't know what time zone Raziek is in but it really doesn't matter. There's no way he's town. He first said BarD was lying and wanted to lynch him rather than FML but switched his read later so that he was fine with killing both.

So long as my confirmed townies work together we should be fine. @mallorean_thug when are you coming baaaack

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm still looking at Razzle, but Sparky just seems to be way in left-field with his JoosyMallory scum-team and not even considering much.
If you look at it from my PoV, there isn't much to consider. I'm almost completely sure that Bard is town, while I think Soup and Raz have played fairly scummy thus far, there aren't enough people to make an entire scumteam, and the three of you is literally the only remaining possibility. When I looked back for my read on you, it was a combination of some good content (which has been greatly diminished since you have been gone) and

What I don't get is Moosy saying that Mal is basically confirmed town in his book. His first reason behind it is that there was no NK N1 (he said it was because he "protected" Mal but Mal could have been performing the NK) and then his second is that if Mal was scum, he would have killed J because he knows J is town. Now, why the heck would scum!Mal kill two townies that he knows are on his side? The first scenario is a reason to suspect Mal, the second is reading someone as town confirmed because they didn't do something that nobody with basic logic would do.

Right which is why we totally planned it out so that the scummiest looking player (me) was to make the claim because it would absolutely buy us the most credibility...
Or you could have been planning to play intentionally scummy so that you could make this argument. Plus, when you "confirm" over half the thread, you don't have to have much "credibility" because the thread sentiment is with the majority (which scum is pretty close to at the moment).

To be honest, Slick just has to make the right call on this. I feel like this thread is degenerating into a war of factions and we only have one person that is truly confirmed (other than our resident stump).

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
If you look at it from my PoV, there isn't much to consider. I'm almost completely sure that Bard is town, while I think Soup and Raz have played fairly scummy thus far, there aren't enough people to make an entire scumteam, and the three of you is literally the only remaining possibility. When I looked back for my read on you, it was a combination of some good content (which has been greatly diminished since you have been gone) and

What I don't get is Moosy saying that Mal is basically confirmed town in his book. His first reason behind it is that there was no NK N1 (he said it was because he "protected" Mal but Mal could have been performing the NK) and then his second is that if Mal was scum, he would have killed J because he knows J is town. Now, why the heck would scum!Mal kill two townies that he knows are on his side? The first scenario is a reason to suspect Mal, the second is reading someone as town confirmed because they didn't do something that nobody with basic logic would do.

Or you could have been planning to play intentionally scummy so that you could make this argument. Plus, when you "confirm" over half the thread, you don't have to have much "credibility" because the thread sentiment is with the majority (which scum is pretty close to at the moment).

To be honest, Slick just has to make the right call on this. I feel like this thread is degenerating into a war of factions and we only have one person that is truly confirmed (other than our resident stump).
Spak, I hope you realize what you're doing right? You're throwing your scum flavor over everything you see in an attempt to explain everything. I realize that this is the last thing that you can do as scum but tbh this is getting rather ridiculous.

Let me go over what you're saying:
Not only did J/mal_thug plan out the Mason claim from what essentially has to be D1 and had me breadcrumb it at the very start of the game, but they took into account that there was no kill N1 and matched everything that's happened in the thread to their claim. Then me and J gave hints of Masons starting from D2 as part of our master plan. On top of that, we also anticipated the argument that it would look strange for the claim to come from a townie looking player so we decided I had to claim. Not to mention our team somehow came up with the idea of me playing scummy the whole time in anticipation of the argument. And don't forget my push onto SlickWylde which was apparently planned in order for me to come off as dumb town. Other than that, we managed to juggle and figure out what roles were possible and what they would do and how they were applied in order to figure out whether or not our master plan would still work from D1 to now.

So...am I getting all of this right?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I mean...if we get rid of all the Illuminati reasoning that comes with me and J being scum, there's the rather simple explanation that me and J are Masons and I frankly did not care about the game for a length of time which is why I played super scummy.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I mean...if we get rid of all the Illuminati reasoning that comes with me and J being scum, there's the rather simple explanation that me and J are Masons and I frankly did not care about the game for a length of time which is why I played super scummy.
I buy some of the "Joosy are masons" thing, but I really hate the "I didn't care so I played scummy" argument. That's really fishy to me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Quoting this again, I see Soup viewing.

Moosy and J have provided NO explanation for how any of my actions make sense at all from a scum PoV.

Laundry challenged J NUMEROUS times on that read and he had NOTHING every time.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Quoting this again, I see Soup viewing.

Moosy and J have provided NO explanation for how any of my actions make sense at all from a scum PoV.

Laundry challenged J NUMEROUS times on that read and he had NOTHING every time.
What are you? Have you claimed yet?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have not claimed yet.

I won't be claiming until Twilight of this phase, as my claim changes nothing in terms of how this day plays out.

What I can tell you is my role is 100% Day phase only. Nothing I do takes place at night, which is why I am corroborating Spak's claim.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have to go to work in 10 minutes, so if you have something that can't wait ~5 hours till my lunch break, ask it now.

Top Bottom