• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

Signups:
1. Orboknown
2. J
3. Soup
4. Maven
5. Bardilicious
6. Red Ryu
7. Raziek
8. Mal_Thug
9. Laundry
10. Fandangox
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl

Replacements:
1. YOU!?

Fundamentals
1. Disputes with and private questions for me should be handled through PM or instant messaging. If you notice that I have made a simple mistake or if you have a simple question, please address them in the thread in bold.
2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are dead (unless, later, I tell you you're not). Dead players are not allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive.)
3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to post all conversations in the quick topic. Copy paste instant messages. They're amusing.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
5. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
6. Personally attacking another player is not allowed.
7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
8. Do not attempt to post generally unreadable or hidden text, as by changing the text color to match or resemble the page background. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
9. You may not use ciphers, encryption, or similar techniques.
10. You must post in English.
11. Breaking any sort of posting restriction will result in a punishment of having a permanent vote on you, meaning you take one less to lynch. These punishments can never kill you alone, but one vote and many punishments can.

Voting and Lynching
1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Ryker.
2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Gova.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
5. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline
1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods over the course of the game (however many I think that is) will result in your punishment, replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
2. We will have strict day cycles set on 5-days in real life (Weekdays Day, Weekends Night). The town must stay active and be willing to punish inactive players if they hope to succeed.
3. I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.
4. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours and should be every weekend.

Special Notes
1. I confirm the absence of the following roles: Lyncher, Jester, Cult, Contract Killer, Town Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Lasers out of her ***
2. I would like to actively encourage everyone to pressure players that are inactive and punish them by lynching them if necessary. I will replace players that need to be replaced, but the town shouldn't let that be an excuse to let players get away with staying quiet.

Maven: Lambda-11, Town Self Watcher lynched Day 1
DtJ Glyphmoney: Terumi, No Chill Town lynched Day 2
Red Ryu: Hazama, Belligerent Town tree stumped Day 2
Fandangox: Celcia, Oblivious Town killed Night 2
FullMetalLynch: Platinum, Mafia Traitor lynched Day 3
Zaixl: Amane, Town Enabler modkilled Day 3
Laundry: Jin, Independant Iceonist killed Night 3
MoosyDoosy: Valkenhayn, Town Jailer lynched Day 4

Important Posts:

Game Start

Day 1 Weather Report

End of Day 1/Start of Day 2

Day 2 News Bulletin

End of Day 2/Start of Day 3

Day 3 WikiSneaks

End of Day 3/Start of Day 4

Day 4 Psych Analysis

Game Over!

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Might try and see if I can hit up Sang to bring Moira for another round. Otherwise, I'd be prospectively looking for a hydra.

Until then, just put me down as a solo.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Was tempted to join this, but then I remembered last time. :(

Seriously though, I'm nearly masochistic enough to do it again, I'll check my schedule and will know by tomorrow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Bet me I won't fill this.
It's not even that it's hard to get it filled but as much as there's the risk that it just falls apart halfway through. Soup's already joining so you need at least +1 replacement player for him alone. Not trying to take anything away from your efforts, if you actually pull it off more power to you.

I'm just not really seeing it though.

:059:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Last time I was a cat wman

/in
Last time I had like 4-5 slots after me. Or maybe it was just 2-3. 7 possibly? My memory is fuzzy from all the paranoia. The last thing I remember about that game is that of all the people after me, Nabe targeted me and our slots merged into a BP Indy SK. :|

Anyway, I think my pace is going to be ok this game so I'll /In

Last edited:

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
FML is gonna be in once this fills,so put me down to hold the slot(assuming hydras are game)
Might try and see if I can hit up Sang to bring Moira for another round. Otherwise, I'd be prospectively looking for a hydra.

Until then, just put me down as a solo.
For Hydras I'm going to reprise my rule of "There aren't any until the game fills." so if you want your hydra I encourage you to both sign up and get other people in with you, you can merge when it's 100% full.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
/in for a good time

(Hopefully Laundry won't puke at my playstyle and leave in disgust this time <3)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So this game needs only two more people then it can begin at the mod's discretion. I am just realizing this game has been up for a month and still does not have enough people and I apologize for that.

I understand the wanting to do a 15 sized game, but is there a possibility of shorting the list so that the game could start sooner or is it crucial to the set-up to have 15?

Another thing I am worried about is that with having so many people, almost no one can replace out because it is really maxing our resources of players to have a game this size going on.

Just some questions that come to mind, but let's get people signing up for this game if it is going to be 15! We can definitely do it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
/in

Is there a link to the rules for this variant?

I'm pretty good about posting often, as long as I understand how to play.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Think hes out right now but i can shoot him a message and let you know by tomorrow morning at the latest

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
So this game needs only two more people then it can begin at the mod's discretion. I am just realizing this game has been up for a month and still does not have enough people and I apologize for that.

I understand the wanting to do a 15 sized game, but is there a possibility of shorting the list so that the game could start sooner or is it crucial to the set-up to have 15?

Another thing I am worried about is that with having so many people, almost no one can replace out because it is really maxing our resources of players to have a game this size going on.

Just some questions that come to mind, but let's get people signing up for this game if it is going to be 15! We can definitely do it.
We have one confirmed replacement waiting, hopefully we won't need more than that.

Top Bottom