• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I personally like the approach and think it would lead to something interesting if everyone responded to it. I am also curious how mallorean will use this information in the future.

The one thing you need to know about dgames is that it can be a bit meta-heavy at times and in the past, games usually came down to this when it came to reads.

My favorite player in this game is nobody in particular. I have no favoritism.

Knowing Ryker and Dietz, speculating on setup without proper information being a foolhardy move is probably true this game.

Remember when something happened last game? That's really going to color my perceptions on people, some other people, and maybe J because he can be a bit hard to read this game.

Doing the lynch first ask questions later on D1 strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Greetings, fellow players. Apparently I have been mod confirmed, which is quite interesting.
I was hoping one of you find people could help me answer a question: I studied the op, but I cannot seem to find a full list of roles in the game. Is this by design, or am I missing something. I would like to know how many people have night actions.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Its a closed setup. The roles aren't disclosed to the public. You gotta guess and use what yiu learn along the way

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
Greetings, fellow players. Apparently I have been mod confirmed, which is quite interesting.
I was hoping one of you find people could help me answer a question: I studied the op, but I cannot seem to find a full list of roles in the game. Is this by design, or am I missing something. I would like to know how many people have night actions.
FML is correct. The only known roles are you, and anyone who dies.

PS: #HBC | Laundry has informed us he'll be V/LA until Monday

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dandy.

I've been out of mafia for a while as well. I think my last game was actually the previous BlazBlue mafia? Though, I did play off-site with @mallorean_thug a few months ago on fantasystrike.com

Have you played with any of these 4, J?

12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl

I have no experience with any of them.
Sparky is like one of my favorites of the newbie crowd because his personality is fun and he is a great sport in mafia games.
Moosy, I haven't played with, but I hosted his first game here and he is really strong as town and will definitely grow to be a threat.
Slick, #WWs4Lyfe. Me and Slick won a game together as WW in Gheb's Jungle Republic mafia.
Zaixl, I have only seen play and I don't know much about him tbh. But this is good segway into his post:

Doing the "Believe a single word of what J says" strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here.
*waves*
What brings you say this? You've never played with me and I can understand it coming from anyone lately considering the last two games (Revival and Jungle Republic) I was a bit of a trickster.

#HBC | J #HBC | J

Do you believe in destiny?
I do. But I'm also on the theory of controlling your own destiny. I'm still waiting for the day we can flip the tables of Bingo Mafia and I can troll you for 4 Day-Phases.

Someday, Glyph. Some. Day.

Hihi dgames.

Vote: J

I don't know any of you (except @Raziek ) or how you play on this site, so maybe you can help me fill in the blanks.

The one thing you need to know about dgames is _______.

My favorite player in this game is _______.

Knowing Ryker and Dietz, _______ is probably true this game.

Remember when _____ happened last game? That's really going to color my perceptions on _____, ______, and ______ this game.

Doing the ______ strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here.
1.) What soup said about DGames is 100% true. Everyone is very reliant on meta here and it's a common problem amongst players.
2.) I don't really like this question because I have mutual respect for all the players in this game. Maybe I'll give it to Bardull because I am hoping he has a good game this time around haha.
3.) There's some weird shenanigans that'll be happening.
4.) I don't know what about this to do haha. My views aren't really jaded on anyone since each game is a new game lately for me.
5.) Following to 100% meta.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
The one thing you need to know about dgames is idk i'm new.

My favorite player in this game is Maven(strong town).

Knowing Ryker and Dietz, idk them is probably true this game.

Remember when not getting a role PM happened last game? That's really going to color my perceptions on J, me, and Takamagahara this game.

Doing the ?? strategy is a terrible idea. Even if other mafia playing sites think its good, that's not going to fly around here. (NO STRATEGY IS BAD SO LONG AS THERE IS WIN!!!)

Maven89

Smash Master
Best thing to know about dgames is we can be pretty competitive when we play

Their explanation about meta, to me, is really deciding if any action is just mistaken or malicious, which gets easier when you can see how someone else plays. I've seen many plays where people try to excuse it as their meta, but rarely see it work. I actually think the talk about over reliance on meta in dgames to be very exaggerated.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Its mainly prevalent to the older crowd, especially pre me when everyone knew each other pretty well

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh, well except for subtle things, like being overly salty when you're like that as town, but I've never seen something just thrown away because it's "their meta"

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Why would you answer that for him? The **** man

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Not you Fandangox, I love your website

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Haven't ready anything, just letting you guys know I've been out all day and will be out all night. Will check this out tomorrow.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I didn't ask that question for observations, I asked it to get his answer. You saying that puts a huge kink in getting the answer I need. Please don't do it again.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Looking forward to this game! It'll be interesting playing with some old faces that I haven't seen yet. I'll be out most of Sunday morning and during lunch, but will read any content posted between now and then Sunday afternoon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*pokes Glyph*

You seem pretty upset at that for what seems to be a neutral question. Why?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pet peeve. Making sure it doesn't happen again.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh right!

Bull**** Mixup: J

I literally have to to this, I have my fate and now lets see yours!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*scratches head*

I hope you didn't make a rash decision for the laughs. But I'm game to play along.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh no I'm 100% serious with this decision. You've got a daykill coming your way where you've got a 50% chance of picking the wrong answer and if you do, you die. If you get it right you're super dandy though and I'll accept that its fate's will that you not die.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Answering J @ 85:
I picked you for that question precisely because I haven't actually played against you. I was trying to seem less serious, cause I've known people to take my random RVS stuff seriously.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Zaixl Zaixl , what do you make of my claming to try and kill J? What do you think it means if its a gambit? What if its real?

#HBC | ѕoup

@#HBC| J

Glyphs vote if serious looks logical to me, somewhat. You're disengaging him by switching over to that topic of 'destiny' (which didn't seem to be anything but RVS fodder) out of nowhere and got in the middle of his conversation with rake, or even pressure if you want to call it that.

I will say though that despite me understanding why glyph is annoyed with J's actions I necessarily don't agree with his conclusion. People are going to get into the middle of arguments and I think it's better people their neck out instead of just letting events play out.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: lol this is like when Ryker shot EE as the adrenaline dayvig in Mario party 2. I don't see this play coming from scum but whatever got in glyphs coffee this morning certainly made him a lot more confident than I would expect.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
I'd say it's page three and you're deluded if you think you have something to go on.

#HBC | ѕoup

And I'd say that reading everything as absolutely null early in the game is unwise given that most alignments become more transparent in situations where mafia have less to work with. Glyph isn't making a scum gambit right now as hes putting way too much heat on himself if it were to backfire, which isn'ttheisn't the right move from a scum perspective.

#HBC | ѕoup

Maveb, is your null read from a lack of commitment or uncertainty? Do you really believe scum would possibly do this?

Top Bottom