• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
He's not self-voting anymore and I'm voting him. It is a really good claim nonetheless but I hate feeling like all my reads were wrong. It also doesn't make sense to have an investigative role with 3 'clears' either. It's a whole lot of things that make me skeptical.

#HBC | ѕoup

Bardull can still be scum here if we are to believe him, and that's the only way I would. That would mean something else is going on in the background, but since bardull isn't here, I can't go further on that idea.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Well if this were a lie, it would be extremely well thought out. Really though, stop self voting, I really hate that. Most of us were just trying to put pressure on you.

@mallorean_thug Can you confirm the conversation with J?

So either Moosy is really risking himself and two others for the sake of winning quickly, or J, Mal and Moosy are a scum team. Very interesting.

So then do you think Spak is lying about tracking? And what about Bard?

J doesn't strike me as the type of player who would make this kind of gambit if he were scum (He has Moosy as a hard town read, so I'm assuming he's going to verify). I'm leaning towards believing this.
I'm surprised people didn't point out Spak immediately. He looks the most scummy with his claim trying to protect FML from BarD. And I lost interest from this game for a while now because it became less about skill and more about roles. Especially since I had such an OP role which even J commented on in our Mason convo near the start.

He's not self-voting anymore and I'm voting him. It is a really good claim nonetheless but I hate feeling like all my reads were wrong. It also doesn't make sense to have an investigative role with 3 'clears' either. It's a whole lot of things that make me skeptical.
You have 1 of those 3 'clears' (SlickWylde). I just had 1 extra (J). The 3rd with mal_thug was just from luck/skill on my part to jail him N1. It would help if mal_thug claimed tho tbh.

#HBC | ѕoup

Have you ever thought that Mallo could be scum? You're missing the aspect of jailer that roleblocks someone and you could have very well stopped him from killing someone. I don't like that you are instantly condemning us 3 like you absolutely know.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Have you ever thought that Mallo could be scum? You're missing the aspect of jailer that roleblocks someone and you could have very well stopped him from killing someone. I don't like that you are instantly condemning us 3 like you absolutely know.
That actually did cross my mind but J lived the next couple of nights which I thought would make him a NK priority as an ability to talk with people during day is pretty powerful.

#HBC | ѕoup

Do you agree that Bardull could be scum then? Traitor and scum don't usually know each other and I can't believe your role exists with a cop too.

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote

I am in a hard position with not enough evidence and with such a strong claim. I have to rethink things now.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Do you agree that Bardull could be scum then? Traitor and scum don't usually know each other and I can't believe your role exists with a cop too.
idk about role balance but from my viewpoint it's actually fairly balanced. My role stops people from using their roles so if I jailed a blue, it would stop them from using their role.

I do think being jailkeeper, Mason, and having the ability to whisper to people is ****ing OP which the mods should seriously address. I could see the basis behind it as if my partner dies my ability is lost immediately but it becomes so broken in endgames like this. It was fun to feel like a god when I got my role PM though.

#HBC | ѕoup

Town PRs:
Cop
Self-watcher
Bulletproof
Enabler(?)
Treestump (Confrimed Town)
Innocent Child
Jailer

Mason
Tracker
Oblivious Town(?)

So..that's 4 (counting me) clears. I don't think a cop makes sense here, let alone an even-night one. This is purely under the presumption that you're real.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Anyway, our Mason convo is pretty pointles
Town PRs:
Cop
Self-watcher
Bulletproof
Enabler(?)
Treestump (Confrimed Town)
Innocent Child
Jailer

Mason
Tracker
Oblivious Town(?)

So..that's 4 (counting me) clears. I don't think a cop makes sense here, let alone an even-night one. This is purely under the presumption that you're real.
Spak is scum. We don't have a tracker.

#HBC | ѕoup

All I know right now is that it's likely Spak/Bard aren't aligned, and there's one in there. I am more likely to less believe Bard in this scenario therefore I still don't think it's Spak.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
aight I'm out. I want to know what mal_thug and J think. I'm not going to vote yet because I want to hear more people talk but we're killing Raziek today who's scum in whatever world he's in.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Uhh, ok so.

Laundry was the indy whose role got posted from my news stuff.

I'm...slightly concerned this might be a cult given my previous info posted, but I can wait and see on that front.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Uhh, ok so.

Laundry was the indy whose role got posted from my news stuff.

I'm...slightly concerned this might be a cult given my previous info posted, but I can wait and see on that front.
lol I forgot you existed. xd

Also, BarD cannot be scum because of his roleblock claim. Which means...that Spak is scum. Raziek/Spak. I'm just thinking of the last person.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why did you claim without even asking me? ;_; Like I definitely didn't want to claim at the start of the day especially for no reason at all beside Soup just getting a little blustery.

Anyways, I can confirm that Moosy and I are Masons and that he is confirmed town to me.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Why did you claim without even asking me? ;_; Like I definitely didn't want to claim at the start of the day especially for no reason at all beside Soup just getting a little blustery.

Anyways, I can confirm that Moosy and I are Masons and that he is confirmed town to me.
rip me guilt trip

#HBC | ѕoup

So you're saying that BarD and FML planned the whole fight between them too?
Moosy - Traitors and scum usually don't know each other. The traitor is informed of the scum while the scum don't know who the traitor is. That's the whole point of it, really. Bardull didn't know FML was scum and was probably bull****ting.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Moosy - Traitors and scum usually don't know each other. The traitor is informed of the scum while the scum don't know who the traitor is. That's the whole point of it, really. Bardull didn't know FML was scum and was probably bull****ting.
For some reason I find this harder to believe than Spak just trying to save FML. Does dgames normally have traitors not know their teammates?

Anyway, that still puts you/Raziek/Spak/BarD/mal_thug in the spotlight. It's literally impossible for scum to be outside of this group. Who do you think in this group makes up scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

Mafia don't know their traitor almost 99.9% of the time, but the traitor knows the mafia. They couldn't have orchestrated a bus in that regard.

I'm thinking if it's not you then it's likely Bard/Raz/Mallo, unfortunately.

#HBC | ѕoup

I came into this day thinking you both were scum and you somehow have some crappy role that confirms both of you evidently. The sole reason I liked Raz is dumped all over me and I am given next to nothing aside from that. Such a stupid game.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Oh yeah I totally forgot Bard went missing lol. I was wondering why he wasn't here bragging.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Well this is out in the open then.

Just you and Moosy yes?

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
Can I post my Mason Convo with J or is that illegal?
Oh yeah, can I post the convo between J and mal_thug or is that illegal?
You must paraphrase anything you wish to claim not contained in the game thread, real or fake.

7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Honestly I started to think FML was scum the more I reread how they reacted to me stumping and their overall posting.

Regardless.

Looking it over all we know he Spak is a tracker and caught Bard doing a gambit. We can't judge how people treated FML since he flipped traitor but we can for the people he interacted with.

I doubt they were bussing Bard, or at least they didn't want to unless provoked.

So where does that leave us?

1. J
2. Soup
3. Raziek
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy
7. SlickWylde

Bolded are cleared if we ignore my news report of someones alignment potentially changing which is why I do want to dig into J and Moosy some more.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So my reports confirmed.

Abductor but they will always come back the next day.
Traitor which flipped.
And Laundry which died.

So we will get another report from my role which should be confirmed info on the set-up.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So my reports confirmed.

Abductor but they will always come back the next day.
Traitor which flipped.
And Laundry which died.

So we will get another report from my role which should be confirmed info on the set-up.
Okay, I missed a lot of this because I'm so unfamiliar. FML was technically on the Mafia's side, but they didn't know it, right? And Laundry was doing his own thing as the Indy.

Now I get it. So there's still a team of Mafia. But do we know there are 3?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
? over react much ?
It's simple. If you think I have no explanation behind my actions, then that probs means I'm Mafia right? In that case, you think I'm Mafia which means you vote for me. Pretty simple regardless of whether it throws the game or not.
That doesn't give you a reason to not explain your actions, though... Every time someone accuses you, you vote for yourself, which makes it really hard for me to even conceive reading you as a townie. Self-voting is like you saying "know what, you're right, I'll just kill myself now".

Oh wait, wtf this game is over.

1. J
2. Soup
3. Raziek
4. Mal_Thug
5. Spak
6. MoosyDoosy
7. SlickWylde

if this is the player list, SlickWylde is mod confirmed town. I know that J is town and mal_thug is like 99.99% town. Which means scum is soup/Raziek/Spak.

Unvote
How the heck is that a solved game if you have "confirmed" half of the game?

lol scum!Spak comes out of the woodwork.
Please explain your reasoning for this.
I’m Valkenhayn, Town Jailer.

My active ability is:
Come With Me, Please
- I get to target a player and bring them to Madam Rachel. Any abilities that player tries to use as well as any kills targeted on them fail. We get to talk with them in a seperate QT for the next day.

My passive ability is:
M’Lady
- J is mod confirmed to be Rachel, Town Mason and my beautiful employer. We get a PM conversation.

My restriction is:
Lost Without You
- If J dies I can't use my Jailkeeper role.

My win condition is:
Town.

Role Usage:
I targeted mal_thug N1 for jailkeeper because he followed my thought process and I had a suspicion he would get NK'd. The reason why there was no NK was probably because Mafia targeted him and I saved him lol. Anyway, mal_thug and J had a chat which it was decided I would stay out of in case mal_thug was scum. But I'm pretty sure he's town because I'm sure I saved him from the NK. mal_thug can attest to this.
N2 I didn't take any action. The default action for that is to protect J apparently so okay.
N3 I targeted BarDulL. I got a notice that I jailed him but I was roleblocked which stopped me from getting a QT with him. I don't know if it's my action that made him disappear or something else though and I don't care because he was basically town at that point.

Thoughts:
J is mod confirmed town to me as Mason, SlickWylde is Innocent Child, and I'm pretty sure I saved mal_thug from a NK N1 which makes him town. That's 4 townies including me which makes the rest of you scum. #bestblueroleever I was too scummy to be NK'd lol.
How can you be sure that you were the one to prevent the NK N1 before everyone else claims?

In addition, I agree that this role is super well thought out, but it seems pretty OP.
I'm surprised people didn't point out Spak immediately. He looks the most scummy with his claim trying to protect FML from BarD. And I lost interest from this game for a while now because it became less about skill and more about roles. Especially since I had such an OP role which even J commented on in our Mason convo near the start.
I apologize for trying to protect FML from Bard, but it was MyLo, there would have been literally no way of anyone knowing that Bard's claim was fake if I didn't speak up, Bard was one of my hardest scum reads from the day before, and FML seemed pretty townie at the time. Hindsight's 20/20, but I don't see why you dismiss me as scummy for trying to prevent the end of the game if FML was town.

This makes life a LOT harder for me because that means either J and Moosy are aligned... I've had J as a town read all game and Moosy as scum, so I'm CLEARLY doing something wrong.

Okay, I missed a lot of this because I'm so unfamiliar. FML was technically on the Mafia's side, but they didn't know it, right? And Laundry was doing his own thing as the Indy.

If it were 4, the game would be over as Mafia would be majority. If it were 2, that would be REALLY unbalanced. It's not confirmed info, but I'd say 3 very likely.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
How the heck is that a solved game if you have "confirmed" half of the game?
Correction: "and how have you" instead of "if you have", and I actually meant to take this out as it was answered later.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

We don't know.

But it is possible which is why I would advice not voting hastily.

I do think j + Moosy is likely given the traitor flip, both of them could be considered cleared at this point. We need to lynch the other other 4 and a potential Bardull, I think this might be unlikely for Bardull to be scum but still.

I'd look and what FML pushed to figure this out better, rather than people who pushed on him.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, I'd just like to state that I tracked Raz last night and he went nowhere. I know Moosy won't believe me because he thinks he has the game all figured out, but it will confirm me as tracker if Raz corroborates my statement.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Also, I'd just like to state that I tracked Raz last night and he went nowhere. I know Moosy won't believe me because he thinks he has the game all figured out, but it will confirm me as tracker if Raz corroborates my statement.
Can't Mafia decide who deals out the KP?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I find it weird that Spak didn't track Bardull again to see if he was lying (he couldn't have known he disappeared).

Top Bottom