• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I don't particularly care which we get, but I'd rather lynch where I have more solid connections than the likely Indy.

If we get BardullMafia that gives a J lynch right after.

FML's flip is independent of both of them and doesn't really pull any more world pieces together.

I'm willing to hammer FML if we can't swing it.
Unfortunately, J is town. Oh, and mal_thug is probs town too.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unfortunately, J is town. Oh, and mal_thug is probs town too.
You continue to say this and you continue to be literally useless as usual.

We have no reason to believe you. If you're gonna claim cop or masons, ****ing do it already.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I mean if Laundry and Raz promise to hammer and not let a ML occur then we should be fine.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Moosy, please hammer fml. Fml is hyper scum. I don't have time to explain it all, but just do it. Read up and analyze his claim beforehand, but we are eunning out of time.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
-taps finger-

tbh I disliked FML for screaming into the thread like that. It came pretty much out of nowhere despite how sucky it sounds for him.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
-taps finger-

tbh I disliked FML for screaming into the thread like that. It came pretty much out of nowhere despite how sucky it sounds for him.
Are you talking about rake, earlier? That was partially venting irl into this game

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You should have cc'd me when i claimed cop, you screwed up this time around. Why would a cop and your role be in the game game as protown slots?
Why would a cop with no results be protown in a game with a self-watcher, a tracker, and a role PM revealing tree stump?

****, this is getting stupid.

:186:

FullMetalLynch

Idk, why is a self watcher amd ruys role in the game? Dietz and ryker come up with weird **** so i let it be

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: AND AN INNO CHILD

If anyone believes a cop with no results, I'm ****ing shooting myself. If Ryker put all 5 of those roles into the game as town alignments, I'm eating my ****ing foot.

:186:

FullMetalLynch

You're delusional bardull. Laundry pushed this lynch through by puttinf the fml indy idea forward. You just made background noise

Top Bottom