• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I agree with FML, he's been here pretty regularly, and posted more than some of you even. He's posted a lot more in the past few days than J has for sure.

Slick. Please vote fml. Don't bail on me now. There is no way fml's role is in the game when it is practically a carbon copy of red ryus. It is also broken as all hell for a role to just be randomly rewarded with a mod confirmed guilty.

Additionally, his claim doesn't line up with his actions in-game. He literally pulled the claim out of his ass out of desperation. It should be inconceivable for him to be telling the truth at this juncture.

Ignore Raziek because he is going to inevitably try to side with fml. Raz if you are town you need to body fml. Plain and simple.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
How about you actually say why im scummy instead of just taking potshots at me and saying im wrong and telling people to vote me?
Also, we have no idea if the info from ryus thing is even completely accurate. Getting a full indy role pm out of nowhere seems pretty red herring to me

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
1. FML [4]: Bardull, Mal_Thug, J, Spak
2. J
3. Bardull [1]: FML
4. Raziek
5. Mal_Thug
6. Laundry
7. Spak
8. MoosyDoosy [1]: Moosy
9. SlickWylde
10. Zaixl
Not Voting: Raziek, Slick, Zaixl, Laundry
Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 6th!

Zaixl will be modkilled if he does not show by day-end.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@#HBC | Laundry

I really wish you were here right now.

I am fairly confident J is on one of these scumteams now. J and Moosy is definitely two of them.

Who is still here? Which votes do we have to move around?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
1. FML [4]: Bardull, Mal_Thug, J, Spak
2. J
4. Raziek
5. Mal_Thug
6. Laundry
7. Spak
9. SlickWylde
10. Zaixl
Not Voting: Raziek, Slick, Zaixl, Laundry

Ok, so separating this into piles:

Town
Raziek
Laundry
Spak
Slick
Mal_thug

Unsure
Bardull
Zaixl
FML

Scum
J
Moosy

Which two make the most sense with my scum pile....

It can't be both Bardull and FML. That's directly unaligned. Bardull & J interactions lead me towards Bardull.

FML, would you vote J?

@Spak @mallorean_thug : I see you in thread, would you vote J if we had the leverage?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Let Glyph die? There was nothing to even do to save him and I didn't think you were scum at the time.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm pretty sure BOTH Bard and FML are full of it. But I think it's Indy vs Mafia, and I bet either choice would be decent.

The fact that not only did FML claim, but specifically claimed Bard seems a little fishy to me. I understand he was "Pushing" bard for most of the game, but not with very much gusto.

I also think letting the mod kill Zaix is better than possibly wasting a lynch on him.

I think we're dealing with Indy vs Mafia, so if he flips Indy, we have a slight chance. If he flips town, we pretty much lose.

Plus the fact that my confirmed town pal #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu is telling me to vote for FML as well, I think I'm gonna take his advice. If we're wrong, I will have much better information about all of you in our next game (if there ever is one).

And if I am wrong, gg mafia.

Vote: FML

FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch I'm really sorry to hear about your IRL stuff, that does really suck. If you are town, I apologize, and if we play future games, I'll know a lot more about your playstyle, and will be more careful. I'm banking on my experienced Teammate Red Ryu, so you can blame him lol.

Okay here I go. Gonna press that post button. Gonna do it *takes in deep breath.* "Here goes nothing."

I've got a bad feeling about this.

Imagine other famous last words.

FullMetalLynch

Bardull is shouting empty statements and just telling people to lynch us. How is that townie at all? At least ive actually backed my **** up woth claims bardull hasnt done anything to refute except call me ignorant of how the game is modded and say im bad at typing

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull is shouting empty statements and just telling people to lynch us. How is that townie at all? At least ive actually backed my **** up woth claims bardull hasnt done anything to refute except call me ignorant of how the game is modded and say im bad at typing
Hi you are scum pls vote yourself.

@Maven89 @glyph lets pray town gets here in time

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gah, this is what I get for AFK'ing thread until 4 hours from lynch.
No defense of glyph and you also pushed mavens lynch. You lack credibility and can't be trusted.
***** WHAT

I spent practically all of Day 1 saying I thought Glyph was Town, and then he just ****ED OFF Day 2 so when the choice was between "Could be Town and is posting" Bardull and "I Think is Town but is being 100% useless" Glyph there wasn't anything to do for it.

I didn't hammer Glyph because I thought he was Town, and I didn't see the thread swinging to an option I liked, so I just dipped.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I hate the FML lynch right now because two of my scumpicks are on it (Bardull and J) I trust Mal_thug, but I do NOT trust the wagon.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Raz if u r town you need to vote fml. That is literally all there is to it. Look over the game and help finish jim off. Otherwise you are likely his mate.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raz if u r town you need to vote fml. That is literally all there is to it. Look over the game and help finish jim off. Otherwise you are likely his mate.
Shut up dude, I really don't care what you think right now.

I don't know why you think trying to assign complacency blame to me is going to muscle me into listening to you.

I've read your posts. I've read what you think. Quit ****ing trying to strong-arm, it doesn't work on me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
For the record, I do not discount the possibility of FML both telling the truth AND being scum.

If FML is scum he's Indy and was told who one member of the scumteam was. I've done that before.

Ryu, can you tell me anything more about your news reports? They mentioned a Traitor earlier. Do you control what gets posted in them, or is it a 'as long as I'm alive' type deal?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
"I've done that before."

When I say that I mean as a role. Ramirez (Indy) was told Galcian's (Scum) identity in my Skies of Arcadia mafia.

FullMetalLynch

Bardull being mad desperate for this lynch should tell yall hes scum trying to bring this home

FullMetalLynch

I don't remember town!bardull ever being this much of a, for lack of better term, vote-***** about it tho. He usually at least has some basis or this for that to it

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Town bardeezy tryna save the game with only 3 hours or so left, can't blame him.

Raz vote fml if you are town. Otherwise keep stalling for time i guess. Its either him or me, not j.

FullMetalLynch

-_-
"Raz is defs next guys super scum"
"Hey raz buddy vote this guy even tho i wanna lynch you with him"
Not scummy just irksome

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
For the record, I do not discount the possibility of FML both telling the truth AND being scum.

If FML is scum he's Indy and was told who one member of the scumteam was. I've done that before.

Ryu, can you tell me anything more about your news reports? They mentioned a Traitor earlier. Do you control what gets posted in them, or is it a 'as long as I'm alive' type deal?
Nope all I know is being being around makes them happen.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
1. FML [5]: Bardull, Mal_Thug, J, Spak, Slick
2. J
4. Raziek
5. Mal_Thug
6. Laundry
7. Spak
9. SlickWylde
10. Zaixl
Not Voting: Raziek, Zaixl, Laundry

Top Bottom