• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm here, but be warned. I am drinking a bit since it's my 21st weekend and I'm enjoying it haha.

We only seem to need one more vote till FML is hammered.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Little early gents, but the sentiments are greatly appreciated. Sunday's the big day haha.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well we have 2 hours and I think the only people who would vote to end the day would be one of Moosy/Zaixl since I don't think Raz will and I don't think Laundry will be around at this hour.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy
@Zaixl

Speaking of, I'm kind of sad it looks like we will be having a mod-kill this phase especially after a duo flip yesterDay. Just yikes.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Lemme read the gogdamn thread. I'm here. Don't give me a million posts or I'm going to say "**** it yolo" and vote whoever I think.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why is indy the bigger threat when they keep mafia from winning?
Because it removes an alignment from the game, not to mention the threat of a double shot tonight or an abduction on top of the factional night kill. I'm down to lynch mafia too, I believe there's no way in hell J/Bardull are town, but you have to rely on two non-townies not to **** over the town by targeting them down.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Okau. I was looking at it like "if we dont hit maf, then the indy (i think the role pm was a red herring and the abduct is real) is keeping maf from parity

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hi Alex.

I want J, but I don't think we can make it happen this close. Not enough people here.

Whoever we kill, let me hammer, yeah?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't see fml as indy because it makes no sense for them to make that kind of risky trade. Unless it was classic rakeorbo effect :awesome:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We're not killing j and i refuse to switch. I'm stonewalling the **** out of this but we can potentially discuss j scum tomorrow.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
PoE and you let glyph die in the most anti-town raz fashion ever. More on that later.
"man guys this guy let this townie die, he's gotta be scum"

gogdammit bardull you did not forget how to play mafia

i swore i'd just skip all your posts but you spewing **** like you haven't been playing for 3 years now is beyond dumb.

;186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I WANT ALL 3 LYNCHES AT ONCE WHY CAN'T ONE OF YOU ****BOYS HAVE A "YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T DO THIS" CLAUSE LIKE GLYFE DID ****

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hi Alex.

I want J, but I don't think we can make it happen this close. Not enough people here.

Whoever we kill, let me hammer, yeah?
Why you and not me?

I hate the FML lynch too but I think he's likely indy at this point. I think it has to be one of him or Bardull too.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm here for a little bit before I need to head to bed.

I wanted to see some FML vs Bard before the end of toDay, but that stuff earlier was not helpful.

Laundry's point about FML probably being Indy seems to ring true to me? At the very least, FML has completely avoided engaging with the claim, and when he has approached it, like right above this post, its kind of been from a "But don't you want to lynch mafia today?" stance, rather than a stance that knows he's actually town.

FML's claim doesn't really do a whole lot for us, or really address Laundry's case. It could even be true info AND he could still be an Indy. Either way, if he really did get mod-confirmed information like that, I'd love for him to point to some crumbs towards that, because nothing about how he pushed Bard yesterDay really makes me feel like his claim is the real deal.

Either way, there hasn't been anything posted today that makes me want to discard either my long wall of votal analysis I put up on Tuesday, or the wall of FML stuff I posted yesterday.

So I feel like my vote is in the right spot.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy You really need to get in here and stop wasting your vote.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I dont crumb
I dont get why im infy beyond"well hes kinda scummy but hes not mafia", especially since nobody was speaking that before laundry voiced it

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Who do we have here with a vote. I need a headcount. I wanna lynch FML but the ******* in me wants to see the wind out of Bardull's sails really, really badly.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We have Mallorean around, we have myself around, we have FML, we have Raziek around, we have J around but J's his mate so that's not happening. If we had Slick and Spak around and I could convince Mallorean, we can swing a bardull lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Laundry, keel heem.

Have you guys forgotten i cant be indy? Spak tracked me going nowhere last night.i cant be abductor or the killer.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry, keel heem.

Have you guys forgotten i cant be indy? Spak tracked me going nowhere last night.i cant be abductor or the killer.
Yeh this is considering a world where mafia lynch>indy lynch. I also wanna lynch you for being such an arrogant ****head but that's not actually relevant.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wait, assuming you agree with my PoV about Bardull/FML, why do you want the mafia over the Indy?

I don't particularly care which we get, but I'd rather lynch where I have more solid connections than the likely Indy.

If we get BardullMafia that gives a J lynch right after.

FML's flip is independent of both of them and doesn't really pull any more world pieces together.

I'm willing to hammer FML if we can't swing it.

Top Bottom