• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm Platinum the Trinity, Informed Town.

I have mod confirmed information that Bard is scum. I was hoping to not claim because of Spak coming out but apparently this group is too silly to see through the shroud of Bardull's crap just like last game where people just refused to lynch him even though he was guilty as sin.

On top of that, I was cockily hoping that Bard would reveal his scum mates through his posting which is why I feel so strong about J, plus I really didn't wanna claim and me and Orbo figured with knowing Bardull was mafia we'd steamroll through the game, but it hasn't exactly worked out that way plus we figured we'd eat a kill for claiming, but **** it.

So yeah, tl;dr, we lynch Bard, he flips scum and we have ice cream and dance together, so like I said before.

Let's go lynch Bardull, I'll be vindicated on his flip, and then you all can stop worrying about me so sillily
LOL, I knew I had you the second day 1 was coming to a close. It's time to end you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright guys, I'm getting into full-bardeezy mode. Let me get my gog damn mouse and we're going to finish FML off. I am so relieved I wasn't just tunneling him because holy **** that would have sucked to end the game like that.

Also, this means that there is still a good chance Spak is scum. I will explain this later but this isn't the most important issue right now. All will make sense but I am pretty sure I have this game solved.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
An Independent is a slot that is not directly aligned with mafia or Town. It usually has its own separate win condition, sometimes correlating with Town or Mafia's wincon. Usually it is bad for Town to keep them alive, i.e. the Jin Kisaragi Indy that can prime people and then ignite them so to speak.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

I have mod confirmed information that Bard is scum. I was hoping to not claim because of Spak coming out but apparently this group is too silly to see through the shroud of Bardull's crap just like last game where people just refused to lynch him even though he was guilty as sin.

On top of that, I was cockily hoping that Bard would reveal his scum mates through his posting which is why I feel so strong about J, plus I really didn't wanna claim and me and Orbo figured with knowing Bardull was mafia we'd steamroll through the game, but it hasn't exactly worked out that way plus we figured we'd eat a kill for claiming, but **** it.

So yeah, tl;dr, we lynch Bard, he flips scum and we have ice cream and dance together, so like I said before.

Let's go lynch Bardull, I'll be vindicated on his flip, and then you all can stop worrying about me so sillily
Alright, I have a few questions for you, amigo.

When did you discover this information that I was mod-confirmed scum? Please go into the intricacies of your role so I can tear a giant hole in it. You've already screwed yourself over with this claim, I just want to make it easier for myself to express.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

...uhh, this I gotta delve on.

well ****.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
He is lying. Look at Day start, and the entire game. He was incredibly wishy/washy about pushing me before I gambited him. His kneejerk reaction was to push me BECAUSE of Spak's investigation on my slot, not because he had mod-confirmed information.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Think about it. Does the story FML is selling make sense?

He has been hounding my slot for a majority of the game, BUT he has had back and forth dialogue about the possibility of Bard Town. This doesn't make sense from his perspective if he is telling the truth, because if he WAS telling the truth, this dialogue would be unnecessary.

Either he is misinformed, or he is scum. Do not fall for this claim or I will be forever salty eternally.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Think bard still worth looking at. Think rake was looking at j when we last talked but that was vefore deadline
Like, J should not even be on the table at this point, and 'thinking bard is still worth looking at' is not at all as staunch as it should be if he has me mod-confirmed scum.

Like, there's so many questions that arise. When did he discover that I was mod-confirmed scum? Why didn't he more aggressively push for my lynch as opposed to compromising to Maven and Glyph? How is it at all possible that I am the Cop, Spak is Tracker, FandangoX is self watcher, and we have an additional slot that can mod-confirm another slot as scum? He has yet to elaborate on the exact intricacies of his role, which is the exact reason why he isn't here now.

Come on guys. This is it. He is the big bad goose that has been helping mislead this whole game, and the second he flips, this game will crack wide open for the rest of the roster.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@MoosyDoosy What the hell? There's literally ONE person voting for you (besides yourself). Vote for someone you think is scum. You're wasting a vote. Spak Spak why are you voting Moosy? Why not Bardull or FML?

I think FML and Laundry come off as scummy (just a gut feeling) but their arguments make more sense. Bardull using the "Don't be rtarded" thing is stupid, because he hasn't provided any real points against FML or Laundry, except "You guys are idiots for letting them lead!". BarDulL BarDulL Why should we believe you over them? You haven't really given any evidence besides "He was wrong".

The "He was wrong argument" is actually a WORSE argument than "He lied" (which is the argument for you.)

Don't call me names, just give me a real reason to vote for FML.

@#HBC | J This goes for you too. Why should I join you and vote for FML?
Relax guy, I was PISSED because of my gambit being called out before I could get anything done. Imagine the sheer level of 'oh god i may have just ****ed town over immensely' I was in when I did it. It was a gamble I was willing to take and it flopped, but we have discovered that FML is for sure scum now, so things worked out. That kind of attitude is not at all normal for me, and it won't happen again so long as Town DOES NOT make the wrong move here. I promise. At least, for a good while.

They have said that I lied, which appears to be the root of their concern, but the lie had good intentions. I was so sure FML was scum, and that is why I drove home on him when I did. Everything about the slot is all sorts of wrong.

Think about the scum MO of Bardeezy coming into the day. I was clean as a whistle coming into D3 considering I have no blood on my hands. I was clean of the Maven lynch as well as HARD defending Glyph. Everything pointed to me being Town in that situation. I did not have to make a desperate play like that because Scum is up BIG right now. I could have sat on my hands and let it ride easy while mildly defending myself and pushing an inactive like Raziek/Zaixl and not taking a huge risk.

I KNEW FML was getting away scott-free with lynching Maven and Glyph. The slot had been weaseling their way around and not committing to defending their presumed 'town reads' like Glyph and letting them die. They also jumped when I claimed roleblocked, by saying the roleblocker had to be Town, but in actuality they gave themselves away right then and there. The threat of being shot is what caused the roleblocker to roleblock me, not scum. Of this, I am certain my read is correct, especially since they did not claim roleblocker.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
He is lying. Look at Day start, and the entire game. He was incredibly wishy/washy about pushing me before I gambited him. His kneejerk reaction was to push me BECAUSE of Spak's investigation on my slot, not because he had mod-confirmed information.
Think about it. Does the story FML is selling make sense?

He has been hounding my slot for a majority of the game, BUT he has had back and forth dialogue about the possibility of Bard Town. This doesn't make sense from his perspective if he is telling the truth, because if he WAS telling the truth, this dialogue would be unnecessary.

Either he is misinformed, or he is scum. Do not fall for this claim or I will be forever salty eternally.
He only had one post before the phase-changing claim so I was about to refute this, but FML was talking about "Rake thinking about J"
Spak Spak
SlickWylde SlickWylde
Raziek Raziek
@mallorean_thug
@MoosyDoosy

Need your opinions on this.

I just looked at the votecount. We're already in MyLo if there's 3 mafia and 2 indies. The game won't end tomorrow (or even tonight) because of the indy threat existing but being wrong here means town loses the game outright.

If you agree with me, then I think FML has to be toDay's lynch. The indies are confirmed to exist and removing one of them is the better play over removing one part of the factional NK--it removes either the threat of a two-man coup for tonight and a potentially larger one later in the game (arsonist) or prevents an abduction and gives us Soup back (the abductor). For the immediate future, that's probably the better plan. We can discuss how to handle the remaining indy and the mafia tomorrow if the game hasn't ended.

vote: FML

He is now at L-2.

:186:
I agree with this. In addition, FML's claim is either the best-disguised bus of all time or a claim of desperation; I think the latter is true because he would have claimed earlier if it wasn't faked, he conveniently chose the person that he ended up in a 1v1 against at the end of day, and frankly, with the inactives, I don't see Bard getting lynched today (seeing as we are four people short as of the last votecount).

I'd be willing to assume Bard's role as scum if FML flips scum, and if he flips indie, Bard should still be looked at tomorrow.

If I'm wrong about this, I'll arrange to put a Klondike Bar in your coffin and write a formal apology.

Vote: FML

I'll be around to change my vote in the case that we have a change of heart and my vote is needed to avoid a NL, but I won't have time to read the thread much more today.

FML is at L-2.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Pretty sure I never came right down to support you, plus I didn't wanna tip my hand by tunneling you to dath because that wasn't gonna bear any fruit lol. Plus, if i ever got your lynch everyone was gonna be like "oh lets lynch FML cause look at thaat hard bussng"

FullMetalLynch

Please, as if I'd construe a claim like this around Bardull. If i was gonna fake this I woulda chose J or something lol so that everyone would suddenly bloodlust over J again and I could just slunk away

FullMetalLynch

Like, really by your logic, my claim is so ridiculous and you think I'm faking it because I'm in a 1 v1 with Bard ? When Bard has less votes than me and people are just so ok with how scummy he's been all game and how scummy his entire claim was ?

I caan't believe the tracker of all people is buying this **** lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'd be willing to assume Bard's role as scum if FML flips scum, and if he flips indie, Bard should still be looked at tomorrow.

If I'm wrong about this, I'll arrange to put a Klondike Bar in your coffin and write a formal apology.

Look, I'm not trying to hound on you because seeing the FML vote is making me Kreygasm, but if FML flips mafia (which he will, because I doubt indy is going for a trade here when , then I am so far off the table that you guys should never, and I mean NEVER look at my slot the way people have been looking at me earlier. Why would I be looked at if he flips mafia? This is why I still have you as scum lean despite your vote here. We realize FML ****ed themselves and yet the Bard/FML scum mates dealio seems incredibly unlikely.

Also, as Indy, it makes no sense at all for me to gambit as Cop right out the gate on D3. None.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Rake, just vote yourself. You have yet to elaborate on your own role and you're drowning in my flurry of posts. You have no response because you still haven't upped your claiming game.

Take it as a lesson and move on.

FullMetalLynch

ebwop: don't really buy fml's claim but i don't wanna come back to a locked thread.

:186:
Tell me why I'd lie about this lol. Like I am in a pretty ****ty wagon being led on me and I just go "yeah why don't I bull**** something on the very person I've been scum reading for so long and been trying to lynch forever" and who I've been fighting with this whole day"

Cmon man

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Tell me why I'd lie about this lol. Like I am in a pretty ****ty wagon being led on me and I just go "yeah why don't I bull**** something on the very person I've been scum reading for so long and been trying to lynch forever" and who I've been fighting with this whole day"

Cmon man
Just curious, is there anyone else you have as scum or town? I figure we may as well get some connections off your flip.

And of course you'd lie about this, this is potentially lylo/mylo and you guys have a traitor. Derp.

FullMetalLynch

Alright guys, I'm getting into full-bardeezy mode. Let me get my gog damn mouse and we're going to finish FML off. I am so relieved I wasn't just tunneling him because holy **** that would have sucked to end the game like that.

Also, this means that there is still a good chance Spak is scum. I will explain this later but this isn't the most important issue right now. All will make sense but I am pretty sure I have this game solved.
I mean you are doing that it's just not gonna work lol

FullMetalLynch

When did you discover this information that I was mod-confirmed scum? Please go into the intricacies of your role so I can tear a giant hole in it. You've already screwed yourself over with this claim, I just want to make it easier for myself to express.
Lmao ok, hitting this stuff now

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Look, I'm not trying to hound on you because seeing the FML vote is making me Kreygasm, but if FML flips mafia (which he will, because I doubt indy is going for a trade here when , then I am so far off the table that you guys should never, and I mean NEVER look at my slot the way people have been looking at me earlier. Why would I be looked at if he flips mafia? This is why I still have you as scum lean despite your vote here. We realize FML ****ed themselves and yet the Bard/FML scum mates dealio seems incredibly unlikely.

Also, as Indy, it makes no sense at all for me to gambit as Cop right out the gate on D3. None.
I was saying if FML was Indie, you should be looked at for scum tomorrow. If FML was going to flip Mafia, I'd think you're town because I agree that Indie would have little to gain from that exchange.

Also, I'm not voting for your sake, I've voting for whoever I think is scum. Voting for FML for your sake would be would be incredibly stupid from ANY possible role considering you're still scummy in my book.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was saying if FML was Indie, you should be looked at for scum tomorrow. If FML was going to flip Mafia, I'd think you're town because I agree that Indie would have little to gain from that exchange.

Also, I'm not voting for your sake, I've voting for whoever I think is scum. Voting for FML for your sake would be would be incredibly stupid from ANY possible role considering you're still scummy in my book.
I never said you were voting for my sake, PLEASE. Although I am glad you are making the right decision, is ALL I'm saying.

I'm glad we're on the same page regarding flip scenarios.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Orbo/Rake, let this be a hard lesson for you. You mess with Town Bardeezy, you get the horns. GET ON MY LEVEL BABY!

Now, I have a legitimate flight and itinerary to catch, so I HAVE to start heading out. I will literally copy paste it if need be. **** it, I'll do it right now.

So, if ANYONE says I am trying to dodge questions and so on, it's not true, and it's actually because I am heading over to SFO early so that I don't get screwed by traffic or anything like that.

Please hardbody FML or I will be supremely upset. He is bad at claiming and is lying out of his butt.

Love, Bard

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I should still be available to comment though but it won't be the same flurry of posts.

Don't expect anything until 6PM. Just remember to analyze the game, think about FML's claim, and ask yourself if it makes sense. Is he scum being desperate to try to force a play? Why wait all this time to pull his proverbial rabbit out of the hat (aka his claim) instead of just rushing it?

He's got nada. NADA!!!!!

HAMMAH DIS FOO! :smash::smash::smash::smash:

FullMetalLynch

He only had one post before the phase-changing claim so I was about to refute this, but FML was talking about "Rake thinking about J"

I agree with this. In addition, FML's claim is either the best-disguised bus of all time or a claim of desperation; I think the latter is true because he would have claimed earlier if it wasn't faked, he conveniently chose the person that he ended up in a 1v1 against at the end of day, and frankly, with the inactives, I don't see Bard getting lynched today (seeing as we are four people short as of the last votecount).

I'll be around to change my vote in the case that we have a change of heart and my vote is needed to avoid a NL, but I won't have time to read the thread much more today.

FML is at L-2.
The **** is this logic.

We found out day start D2

I was no where as wishy washy as you're trying to say I was lol. I was pushing you with Laundry all D2 and yesterday too, why do you think I did all that pushing lol. It wasn't for no reason. I'm coming out now cause you've been scummy since the start and apparently spak's actions and your grimey actions afterwards still aren't enough so I'm coming clean lol, It's well past time.

Like, J should not even be on the table at this point, and 'thinking bard is still worth looking at' is not at all as staunch as it should be if he has me mod-confirmed scum.

Like, there's so many questions that arise. When did he discover that I was mod-confirmed scum? Why didn't he more aggressively push for my lynch as opposed to compromising to Maven and Glyph? How is it at all possible that I am the Cop, Spak is Tracker, FandangoX is self watcher, and we have an additional slot that can mod-confirm another slot as scum? He has yet to elaborate on the exact intricacies of his role, which is the exact reason why he isn't here now.

Come on guys. This is it. He is the big bad goose that has been helping mislead this whole game, and the second he flips, this game will crack wide open for the rest of the roster.
Cmonman "not as staunch as it should be. Why would i go guns blazing on you when I want to how you interact and find your mates lol. Like cmon, I want more information, why would I just ham fist you to death when it'll taint how you interact with people. J should be completely on the table, he's been the most afk slot of all the active posters who's done nothing but had but this miasma of magic reads in his "to die" pool. Like if you think that slot is squeky clean after how he's approached the entire game your scum and dumb my friend.

I tried to get you SO ****ING HARD YESTERDAY. WHY DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO DOUBLE DOWN ON YOU AND GLYPH AND NOT WASTE YESTERDAY. CAUSE YOUR NOT A COP.

I WASN'T HERE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN JOBLESS FOR A ****ING WEEK OR MORE. NOT ONLY WAS I POSSIBLY LOOKING AT BEING HOMELESS. I JUST GOT HERE TODAY AFTER WORKING TWO BACK TO BACK 14 HOUR SHIFTS MONDAY AND TUESDAY TRYING TO SLING FURNACES DOOR TO DOOR AND NOW WORKING A 18 HOUR SPLIT SHIFT FROM TUESDAY NIGHT TILL ****ING WEDNESDAY AT LIKE ****ING 10 PM. I HAVE NO INTERNET AT HOME AND HAVE HAD TO DITCH MY APARTMENT BECAUSE ITS ****ING 55 DEGREES IN THERE AND ME AND MY ROOMATE LITERALLY PUKED OUR GUTS OUT IN THERE BECAUSE IT WAS SO HOT.

**** YOU FOR SAYING I'M NOT HERE. I JUST BLEW MY ENTIRE DAY TODAY AND BLEW OFF WORKING ANOTHER 18 HOUR SPLIT SHIFT TO CATCH UP ON THIS

BarDulL

Town Vampire
One more thing, in case the hammer happens sooner before I can post.

Raziek needs to be looked at tomorrow. Please doc me, by jove.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wow, that was the saltiest post ever.

You should be trying to convince everyone that I'm lying, not taking out all your frustration and anger on me in full-on caps mode. Hold the L and we'll give it another go the next round about.

FullMetalLynch

OH AND JUST SO YA KNOW. IM STILL APPARENTLY GONNA BE HOMELESS AND JOBLESS AND YET HERE I AM BUT NOPE GOTTA BE SCUM WE GOTTA BELIEVE THAT BARD CAUSE HE'S BEEN RIGHT AND FML'S BEEN WRONG HUR DURR. WRONG MEANS BAD GUY LETS JUST TEACH EVERYONE NOT TO THINK OUT THEIR READS, IF YOUR RIGHT ABOUT A READ YOU MUST BE TOWN. HEY HERE'S A BIG SURPRISE WE THOUGHT GLYPH WAS TOWN TOO AND LITERALLY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO SETTLE IN THAT ****TY SITUATION BUT NOPE JUST IGNORE THAT

FullMetalLynch

it's obvious you're lying lol, You've been lying all damn day about your role, about what happened and obviously by extension you've been lying about me. You got called out by spak suddenly the story changes and then it changes again. You've done nothing but lie through your teeth all day

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Look man, I'm sorry you lost your job, but you're lying and you're scum.

There's a small price to pay for arrogance. Hopefully you've learned not to be like that and take the L.

FullMetalLynch

You've been totally misrepresenting as Orbo just finished pointing out with your scum read on me and I can't even fathom how people are allowing you to vote me or lead this wagon after seeing your logic to hate me

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, I really gotta go now, but yeah, Orbo/Rake is scum. :p

Still haven't fully elaborated on how I am mod-confirmed scum to him, etc.

FullMetalLynch

Look man, I'm sorry you lost your job, but you're lying and you're scum.

There's a small price to pay for arrogance. Hopefully you've learned not to be like that and take the L.
except i'm not and I'm not and it's you who's scum and if i have to spend the entire night spoonfeeding people the truth of your bs then I'm doing it

FullMetalLynch

Ok, I really gotta go now, but yeah, Orbo/Rake is scum. :p

Still haven't fully elaborated on how I am mod-confirmed scum to him, etc.
How is that we found out unclear lol. We literally got a message from the mod that said "You have received a report that Bardull is aligned with the Mafia".

*i'm paraphrasing but that's essentially it

Before that point we were essentially just a VT waiting for information according to our flavor.

FullMetalLynch

Bardull saying arrogance is no bueno while he is literally just wagging his crappy wagon's tail in my face made up of AFJ, Spak the blind monk and apparently now the "indy scared " laundry

BarDulL

Town Vampire
How is that we found out unclear lol. We literally got a message from the mod that said "You have received a report that Bardull is aligned with the Mafia".

*i'm paraphrasing but that's essentially it

Before that point we were essentially just a VT waiting for information according to our flavor.
It was a good try though, OrboRake. :p

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I agree with FML, he's been here pretty regularly, and posted more than some of you even. He's posted a lot more in the past few days than J has for sure.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Reading now, sorry I haven't been here. Major case of Day 3 depression and just not wanting to look at the thread. Literally haven't looked at the thread toDay, so bear with me. Shouldn't take me toooo long to read 9 pages.

Top Bottom