• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've already outlined why I think you and J are scum together. Between the other two, it's honestly not that hard. Zaixl's some of the easiest bus bait I've ever seen in mafia. I doubt Moosy's scum but that's what PoE is for.

:186:
You've already 'outlined' it but it's complese horse**** when you analyze our interactions on d1 and d2. Additionally, J did not actively push zaixl and actually defend zaixl when the going was getting rough for the slot. You are just plain wrong.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The more likely scum pool is you/fml/zaixl/raziek. Never touched eachother and have given eachother a pass this entire game. You have also been completely wrong on maven/glyph/myself, whom fml has supported along with you this entire time.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You've already 'outlined' it but it's complese horse**** when you analyze our interactions on d1 and d2. Additionally, J did not actively push zaixl and actually defend zaixl when the going was getting rough for the slot. You are just plain wrong.
Yeh, that's why I'm gonna have to do a complete analysis tomorrow if I want to lynch J. In that analysis, your partner will likely crawl out of the woodwork. It doesn't matter right now, because you're the lynch that I want to happen today. Tell me, why are you not scum? Why are you avoiding defending your own argument that FML is scum? I care infinitely more about responses to that than potshots at my theory of your potential scummates.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alongside Raziek.

I am confident that this is the right pool and will not stop until you are all dead or until I am no longer allowed to contribute posts.

I will address all your 'outlining' just to **** all over your case and ensure your lynch in the coming days, but I need to pick up my car.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am not a lynch today and completely uninterested in entertaining your hypothetical. One of you 4 dies, not me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The more likely scum pool is you/fml/zaixl/raziek. Never touched eachother and have given eachother a pass this entire game.
I've said that Zaixl is a patsy and that if we did lynch him, it would never be for the right reasons if he flipped scum and for all the wrong reasons if he flipped town. He's a literal wildcard with absolutely no basis to his decisions in thread because there's no actual mafia sense there. I could flip a coin and be about as accurate. That was never a pass for Zaixl, simply that I don't think it'll be a very fruitful lynch and that guessing his alignment is exactly that--a guess. There's nothing there to influence it otherwise.

I don't think Raziek is scum. Nobody has anything to convince me he is. He's been one of the few to question J when no one else has (a slot that DEFINITELY deserves questioning), wasn't gonna let Soup **** up the thread with weird FUD on me but then actually came to a conclusion about Soup vs Myself where others completely avoided it. Nobody has a reason to call Raz scum. Raz has made direct connections to me and I am making direct connections to him.

I haven't said much on FML, you got me on that one, but I've not seen anything too questionable for me to dig into him. I think his push on Ruy was ********, I think outside of that he's not done anything overly memorable. If you and J weren't the two slots trying to push him into a 6 foot hole right now, I'd probably be a little more keen on investigating him, but I think you and J are scum right now and I'm infinitely more interested in lynching you two than investigating a slot that could be but I have no real bearing for why he's scum. Your argument sure as hell haven't convinced me.

You have also been completely wrong on maven/glyph/myself, whom fml has supported along with you this entire time.
What the flying ****? I've been the biggest Glyfe supporter in this thread. I've been the one thing that's been holding back a Glyfe lynch this entire time. The second I dip from the thread, Glyfe's lynch occurs. That's not a coincidence--had I been there, that lynch would've been MUCH harder to pull off if not altogether prevented. Get that **** outta here.

That's not even mentioning how ****ty of an argument that is. Keep beating that drum Bardull, see how much support you get.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There's no reason for my lynch. It isn't arrogance. I am just that condident that you are are downright wrong on just about everything to the point where it's pretty much improbable that my scum pool is more than 50% wrong. I am at least certain 3/4 of that pool is scum.

More later, picking up car now, etc.

Thread, ignore laundry and his attempts at controlling the thread, he's a weeb and probably scum given that he has lead town in the wrong direction more than once now, whereas I have not mislead us at all thus far. Hold him accountable and do not listen to him because his cresibility is all the eay in the ****ter atm.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So, Bardull, instead of speaking big words and appealing to a bunch of things that aren't logical reasons to lynch somebody, I want you to come up with a reason for FML being scum that doesn't boil down to "he's wrong." If you want to cite the fact that he's wrong, you need to actually point out why he's been wrong and what's actually scummy about it, rather than ****ting up the thread with the "wrong=scum" argument. I want you to look past the objective actions and look at the actual reasons behind his actions and explain why they're scumsided. Until you can do this, I'm going to continue to believe that you're scum reaching hard for a lynch that you couldn't get through normal means and that you're our best possible lynch today.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
There's no reason for my lynch. It isn't arrogance. I am just that condident that you are are downright wrong on just about everything to the point where it's pretty much improbable that my scum pool is more than 50% wrong. I am at least certain 3/4 of that pool is scum.

Thread, ignore laundry and his attempts at controlling the thread, he's a weeb and probably scum given that he has lead town in the wrong direction more than once now, whereas I have not mislead us at all thus far. Hold him accountable and do not listen to him because his cresibility is all the eay in the ****ter atm.
Kinda hard to lead the town when you haven't had any cases, pushes, or directions all game that weren't just pandering to the majority in the first place and the ones you've had were either wrong (Fandangox) or are so poorly structured that it should never result in a lynch (FML).

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Meanwhile, continue to dodge the actually-hard-to-explain stuff Bardull, I'm noticing it and I'll continue to point it out so that others can notice it too.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
There's no reason for my lynch.
Also I disagree with this. You're trying to lynch a slot for horrible reasons and have managed to get our tracker to claim in the process. You're justifications for lynching are purely that he's wrong, that he voted for a slot he thought was town because it was the end of the phase (something everyone does to avoid a no lynch), and that he tried to lynch a slot he thought was scum (you) in a method that involved killing another townie because he couldn't see a way to lynch you at that stage without doing that. Those are all null actions to me in a vacuum (at worst) and yet you're spinning them all into a scummy light and saying they're scummy without outlining why. You speak in complete absolutes and when called on your bull****, there's no logical explanation behind it, merely appeals to emotion, appeals to people's sensibilities, and appeals to authority. As a result, I can't see some logic working behind this that allows me to understand your point of view which suggests to me that there's not some flawed-but-townie logic that explains your actions. You just look like a guy desperate for a lynch and went all-out on FML because there's no real love for that slot. That looks scummy as **** to me and that's just your actions from toDay.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
As a result, there is a DEFINITE reason to lynch you and your constant floundering about how obvtown you are just looks pitiful.

Now I'm out. We lynch Bardull.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown

kinda hard to mislead when you dont lead at all

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Okay let's keep talking. Like some others have pointed out, my logic hasn't really been as good as I'd like it to be. But I think that's partly because of the format of the game, and the many unknowns that I've never dealt with before. Also, some of it still has to be based off gut feeling, becuase we can't "know" whether or not something someone did was scummy or not.

We've essentially got BardJ vs FMLaundry at this point in the day.

Bardull has made several mistakes (the claim and such, I have no reason to doubt Spak, I really doubt he'd risk something like that. If it was a gamble, I'll give him props.) However, I think the way FML and Laundry have reacted is different than their reactions earlier. I think Laundry is a much better debater than Bardull by far, but I don't feel either side has really said anything that incriminating.

I REALLY don't like Bardull's "You guys are stupid if you don't listen to me, even though I've already lied once and mistranslated what FML said". I don't know why that doesn't make him automatically scum in my book, but it doesn't. For some reason, I read him as being an angry towny who's plans got screwed up by Spak.

What do you think about this situation?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Spak Spak what's ur thoughts on the situation of laundry, bard, fml?
Right now, I think that Laundry is trying to make sense of the situation and is being very transparent and upfront about his opinions while doing so. I've seen very little scuminess from him since his whining yesterday with Soup.

Bard's actions have been pointing to scum since the start of D2, but I think I caught him off guard when I claimed tracker and nullified his gambit. I don't think that his action was justified because if FML is actually town he could have screwed everyone over (since we might be in a MyLo/LyLo situation), but his perception and my perception of what defines a "good" decision differ.

I haven't looked into FML at all for most of the game, and am intending to go back and read his slot more carefully. Being wrong on a lynch isn't a good reason to lynch someone (a majority of the people alive right now have been a participant in a mislynch), so I'd need more evidence of FML scum to be comfortable with him dying today.

Also, MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy just because you shouldn't self-vote doesn't pardon you from defending yourself. Please respond to my accusations of you, as I want to get a stronger feeling of your alignment.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Right now, I think that Laundry is trying to make sense of the situation and is being very transparent and upfront about his opinions while doing so. I've seen very little scuminess from him since his whining yesterday with Soup.

Bard's actions have been pointing to scum since the start of D2, but I think I caught him off guard when I claimed tracker and nullified his gambit. I don't think that his action was justified because if FML is actually town he could have screwed everyone over (since we might be in a MyLo/LyLo situation), but his perception and my perception of what defines a "good" decision differ.

I haven't looked into FML at all for most of the game, and am intending to go back and read his slot more carefully. Being wrong on a lynch isn't a good reason to lynch someone (a majority of the people alive right now have been a participant in a mislynch), so I'd need more evidence of FML scum to be comfortable with him dying today.

Also, MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy just because you shouldn't self-vote doesn't pardon you from defending yourself. Please respond to my accusations of you, as I want to get a stronger feeling of your alignment.
Wait, I’m confused by this. Are you saying that you caught him as scum or town with your tracker claim?

Also, what things in particular made BarD look scummy in your eyes?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I've thought over the whole gambit situation and I can see how a townie could make that claim and get stuck in a situation like Bard did. I still think it's a completely idiotic thing to do (originally typed the "r" word, but I don't want J to storm off before he's contributed everything he can) because if he was wrong and had nobody to check him it could have caused a mislynch and end the game, but I can at least see where he was coming from. This avenue seems more interesting:

Unvote

Vote: Moosy

He's become overdefensive when I comment on anything about his slot (look back at my re-read if you need evidence from that), he's had too many "town-slips" for me to believe some of them aren't manufactured, his reads are the flimsiest things I've seen (aside from Zaixl's) and he doesn't give valuable info on why he's reading people certain ways, he mostly goes with the safest reads at the time, he has some really screwed up tactics (such as "I don't care if I get pocketed" and people with the same reads as him being town), I've not seen much of help to the town come out of him since a couple days after I mentioned this last time, he never feels like he has to justify anything, and his Glyph tunnel seemed odd.

Is that good enough?
Also, thanks for bringing up your case on me again. I meant to ask what you meant by “town-slips”.

Eh otherwise, the case is bad in and of itself. You say that my Glyph tunnel was strange which you can read in that way as I first shared my thoughts on Glyph during an interim in the thread that was refusing to question him at all. But that also contradicts the other part of your case where you say that I’m only going with the safest reads. Because I did stick my neck out against thread sentiment from soup + Laundry + other frequent posters.

I mean, I guess you can try and say I was over defensive although it was pretty clear I just did not care. Right now, I'm pretty bummed out too because all my scumreads were wrong and were just townies acting whatever they wanted and relying on meta/role to cover up for their mistakes later on down the line.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Wait, I’m confused by this. Are you saying that you caught him as scum or town with your tracker claim?

Also, what things in particular made BarD look scummy in your eyes?
I'm saying that I thought he was scum until the indie PM (and a little bit after). After that, he pointed out why a tracker and a cop could both be useful on the same team, which nullified scum-confirmed mindset on the slot (purely based on meta). Bard's interactions yesterday seemed really sketch (look at my re-read late-ish yesterday for more info on that), and his whole gambit seemed to have no possible outcomes that were positive for him, but he seemed to be genuine on pretty much everything after he came clean. I still think he's a moderate scum lean, but at least he tried to provoke conversation in town early-phase (which is more than what could be said from nearly everyone else).

Also, thanks for bringing up your case on me again. I meant to ask what you meant by “town-slips”.
You pushing confirmed townies "accidentally".

Eh otherwise, the case is bad in and of itself. You say that my Glyph tunnel was strange which you can read in that way as I first shared my thoughts on Glyph during an interim in the thread that was refusing to question him at all. But that also contradicts the other part of your case where you say that I’m only going with the safest reads. Because I did stick my neck out against thread sentiment from soup + Laundry + other frequent posters.
Fine, I'll correct it to: "you go for the safest reads a vast majority of the time."

I mean, I guess you can try and say I was over defensive although it was pretty clear I just did not care.
You responded to everything I quoted within a decent period of time. Don't use "I didn't care" as an excuse.
Right now, I'm pretty bummed out too because all my scumreads were wrong and were just townies acting whatever they wanted and relying on meta/role to cover up for their mistakes later on down the line.
I'm bummed too, but if we both bum together we won't get anywhere.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It's been, now, 16 hours without a new post from anyone involved. Bardull comes in here spitting fire about FML and yet the second that I show up he's gone. J is completely MIA again. FML is taking shots and trying to defend himself. Spak, Moosy, and Slick are trying to figure out myselfml vs Bardull and that's it. That's not even including that Zaixl is completely gone from the game in general and I can't even name the rest of the slots still playing. There's still 12 people in this game.

mallorean_thug mallorean_thug Do you agree with my take on Bardull? Did my perspective of J/Bardull help give voice to the idea that J is bussing Bardull after all?

@Raziek Come back to us. I need your thoughts on this FML/Bardull day.

@Zaixl Come back to us. Glyfe's now out of the way, where's your head?

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy you've said you've been wrong on all your scumspects, but do you have any ideas on new ones? Don't let your disappointment get to you.

This is bull****. We have 48> hours to lynch.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
For some reason, I read him as being an angry towny who's plans got screwed up by Spak.
His anger was likely legitimate but keep in mind, he walked in here with a fake claim on a slot, and then decided to continue pushing that slot despite his claim being exposed. The rest of his justifications for being on that slot are still garbage. How does that factor into your read?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
His anger was likely legitimate but keep in mind, he walked in here with a fake claim on a slot, and then decided to continue pushing that slot despite his claim being exposed. The rest of his justifications for being on that slot are still garbage. How does that factor into your read?

Oh it factors in BIG TIME. At some point I'm just gonna have to go with the decision that makes the most sense to me. The reason I'm nervous is because I played a game with someone who acted just like him, seemed really scummy, but was just a townie who messed up, and we lost the game because he threw everyone off and we lynched him.

My vote is between him and FML. FML's "Hurry up and hang them" mentality strikes me as anti town, and I really don't like when a player makes fun of someone's question or thought, especially without giving reasons why it's wrong. That to me is incredibly untown. The way he did it, while also mentioning me and my bad logic several times, could be viewed as a way to make sure the confirmed towny is discredited, so that worries me. What do you think about that?

FullMetalLynch

Oh it factors in BIG TIME. At some point I'm just gonna have to go with the decision that makes the most sense to me. The reason I'm nervous is because I played a game with someone who acted just like him, seemed really scummy, but was just a townie who messed up, and we lost the game because he threw everyone off and we lynched him.

My vote is between him and FML. FML's "Hurry up and hang them" mentality strikes me as anti town, and I really don't like when a player makes fun of someone's question or thought, especially without giving reasons why it's wrong. That to me is incredibly untown. The way he did it, while also mentioning me and my bad logic several times, could be viewed as a way to make sure the confirmed towny is discredited, so that worries me. What do you think about that?
Can you point where i did the later?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry ya'll, I've been incredibly busy with school and things so I haven't had time to really devote myself to this game.

I'll try and see what I can do this evening/tonight.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Can you point where i did the later?
I can try, but that's a lot of pages to look through. The first was the "Upside down thumbs up", and then you later on say "Slick's logic ain't aces" when talking about the fact that I'm confirmed town, and then you said something along the lines of "Even if (I think you were referring to Ryu, but I have to double check) is confirmed town, I don't trust anything he says like Slick".

It's not inherently scummy, obviously if you don't like my logic, you don't like my logic. But it's something that came off a little weird to me, since it happened 2-3 times.

I'll try to find actual quotes.

Also, what are your thoughts on Laundry?

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
J is town.
Moosy is town is my answer as well.
Great help guys. I guess we'll have to come back to this toMorrow if the game doesn't end.

Unvote

Yeah, no Spak. Please get your butt on one of the actual wagons that could happen today.

-coughs- ok

Wow, really? Moosy, you can't get out of publicly picking a side this day phase by claiming "I'm depressed that I was wrong yesterDay". You also can't get away with not even trying to come up with your own reasons for your eventual vote, and you definitely can't get away with "Well, I'll only vote when its a policy vote to hammer and avoid No Lynch".

Pick a side.

For reference, here is our current awful votal:

BarDuIL (2): FullMetalLynch (#1656), Laundry (#1821)
MoosyDoosy (2): Spak (#1777), MoosyDoosy (#1804)
FullMetalLynch (3): BarDuIL (#1650), mallorean_thug (#1760), J (#1766)

Abstaining (0): Raziek, Zaixl, SlickWylde,

Do you agree with my take on Bardull? Did my perspective of J/Bardull help give voice to the idea that J is bussing Bardull after all?
Like, all of it is pretty sound. And if we were on fs.com, I'd already be measuring the rope for Bardull's neck. But we're over here, and none of this strikes me as terribly different than the mess over Glyph. Except that we have a slightly different group of major actors. And the way that Bard reacted to Spak's claim flet really genuine to me. If he's scum fakeclaiming cop, how was he so completely flummoxed by somebody counterclaiming him and then not backing off? And then thinking about things more, dropping the gambit, and considering that spak could be town? What does he have to gain from doing that instead of just rolling with an FML/spak scumteam theory? (which, from his POV, should be very very possible. My own analysis pointed to as much). His content since has been terrible, but not really in a way that really implies "scum reaching for a lynch" and not "town convinced that the scumteam is dogpiling them after a mistake that could lose town the game"

That said, having reread the J/Bardull interaction, I definitely don't see anything that eliminate all of that being a buss. But that did remind me to keep looking for antialignments and . . . J's vote on FML toDay is incredibly unlikely to be a buss give the circumstances. Which puts him as strongly unaligned with FML, which kills several permutations of the town!Bardull worlds. I'd now put the most likely one of those to be [Raz, FML, Moosy, Zaixl] based on votals.

While my most likely scum!Bardull world is still the one I already said and you agreed with. [Bard, J, Moosy, Zaixl]

So, my next post is going to take a moment to talk about FML. (This post was getting long and I wanted to find a good spot to split it.)

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
At this point, I'd like to drop my shade/accusation of FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch . (In regards to him trying to discredit a confirmed towny)

Looking through the forum again, it's a non-issue. There's not even a reason to discuss it. He didn't go out of his way to make me sound bad, he just mentioned it as an aside.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
I spent a decent amount of time yesterday rereading all of FML's posts, and honestly this is a pretty good summary.

I think his push on Ruy was ********, I think outside of that he's not done anything overly memorable.
Like, rereading all of his posts, I still get the same impression I had when I voted him on D2. Its like FML is part of the peanut gallery watching our game, and only deigning to step in when there's something easy to jump on, or they feel like they have a particularly witty remark. So, maybe this is just a playstyle difference, but you read that and say "Nothing scummy to see here". While I read that as "Nothing towny to see here", which comes off as especially scummy in a game where we're looking for the scumteam that has sat back and laughed as we've gone after townie after townie.

Bardull has kept making this ineffectual point about how FML was wrong and that makes him scum. And you're correct to say that its a **** argument that's playing more on AtE than anything else. But let's take a moment to look at /when/ and /how/ FML was in the wrong place, before we dismiss it as an innocent townie that in the wrong play at the wrong time.

So the votal at the time of his first vote is:
J (1): DtJGlyphmoney (#296)
Spak (1): Soup (#315)
MoosyDoosy (1): RedRyu (#403)
RedRyu (1): FullMetalLynch (#481)
Zaixl (4): J (#266), mallorean_thug (#300), BarDuIL (#349), Spak (#357)

Abstaining (7): Maven, Raziek, Fandangox, MoosyDoosy, Zaixl, Laundry, SlickWylde
And his vote is only in response to pressure from J about why he hasn't voted yet. He's voting Ryu for being "lazy", and he also has this to say at the time:
and as for Zaixl, someone needss to give me a solid one liner of how he and Ryu are all that different and why I should want to lynch a doing buttkiss Zaixl over a "doing things but not truly contributing" Ryu
Right after that, Zaixl voted Glyph, and then FML is happy to jump aboard.

To me, this entire sequence is super sketchy. He's not willing to commit a vote until somebody pushes him for it, and specifically gives a line trying to justify why he's looking places other than the current wagon leader. But then he's very willing to put Zaixl to 5. To me, it feels like he wanted to get on that wagon for buss points before it was too late, and after Soup's wall putting Zaixl at the bottom, he was worried that he was out of time.

His next vote movement is here with an unvote:
DtJGlyphmoney (1): MoosyDoosy (#552)
RedRyu (1): J (#769)
Zaixl (2): Spak (#357), SlickWylde (#561)
J (2): DtJGlyphmoney (#296), Soup (#648)
Maven (3): Raziek (#754), Laundry (#853), RedRyu (#870)

Abstaining (6): Fandangox, mallorean_thug, Zaixl, Maven, BarDuIL, FullMetalLynch
With this to say:
Man i disappear for one night and yall explode.
Will catch up through the morning/hit anything asked of me.
Unvote
The two big things to note here is that he doesn't vote again until 12 hours and 100 posts later (and only 3 hours before deadline) and that his unvote here is actually what made the Maven wagon the largest wagon. And arguably what crushed the Zaixl possibility.

This is why I hate abstaining, because it helps hides stuff like this (unless you have access to a votal machine like me). Where FML is directly responsible for finishing off the possibility of Zaixl happening on D1, and making Maven seem the most inevitable. Yet, because he's just unvoting due to not being caught up, it isn't that scummy. Umm, yeah right. I definitely think its scummy, especially given the circumstances of his next vote:

J (1): DtJGlyphmoney (#296)
Soup (1): mallorean_thug (#911)
Zaixl (2): SlickWylde (#561), Soup (#909)
DtJGlyphmoney (4): MoosyDoosy (#552), Fandangox (#892), Spak (#896), J (#970)
Maven (4): Raziek (#754), Laundry (#853), RedRyu (#870), FullMetalLynch (#977)

Abstaining (3): Zaixl, Maven, BarDuIL
Well, unfortunately for FML, in his absence, the Glyph wagon resurfaced. So when he makes the vote that ties the Maven and the Glyph wagons, he comments on that , right?
Vote: Maven

Like I just said I'm not doing this soup thing today and Maven was already in my pool. I'm not gonna get bardull with this crowd or with the fact my arguement can be handwaved as wifom by even the laziest of the laze.
Nope, instead he wants to talk about how my Soup wagon obviously wasn't happening, and why he wasn't starting a new wagon 3 hours before deadline with no case.

That vote is what actually swung Maven happening instead of Glyph. The next 3 votes in the thread are all people joining him. Remember that the scumteam definitely wanted to save the Glyph lynch for another day to continue ****ting up the thread. And you'll note, that unlike D2, FML isn't even thinking about voting Glyph here for avoid NL, despite Glyph being the larger wagon at the time.

On D2, FML's first vote was on Bard:
MoosyDoosy (1): RedRyu (#1161)
BarDuIL (2): J (#1101), FullMetalLynch (#1232)
Fandangox (2): BarDuIL (#1103), Spak (#1123)
DtJGlyphmoney (2): Fandangox (#1125), MoosyDoosy (#1126)
If it was explicitly for the same reasons as J, or for some reasons left over from D1, he certainly didn't say them. Instead he gave us:
But wtf bardull? "Having similar reads is good because it lets me push my agenda"
Is onebkf the scummiest things ive ever ****ing seen stated in a thread
He then parks his vote there for the entire rest of the day until he's "forced" to consolidate onto Glyph.
Laundry (1): Soup (#1361)
J (1): DtJGlyphmoney (#1451)
FullMetalLynch (1): mallorean_thug (#1519)
Zaixl (1): BarDuIL (#1557)
BarDuIL (2): Laundry (#1308), SlickWylde (#1551)
DtJGlyphmoney (6): Fandangox (#1125), MoosyDoosy (#1126), Spak (#1413), Zaixl (#1445), J (#1520), FullMetalLynch (#1631)

Abstaining (2): Raziek, RedRyu
This day isnt gonna end anynother way
Vote: glyph
Its funny, because the biggest thing I remember about FML from yesterday was his continuing argument with RR. Yet, that's never really represented in any of the votals. Instead its just him parking his vote on Bard, and then complaining that his wagon never found enough traction to happen yesterday.

SlickWylde SlickWylde MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy :Was any of this helpful? Can you understand why I might think FML is pretty damn scummy after staring at these votals trying to solve the game?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
mallorean_thug mallorean_thug Very helpful! I want to see his response to this. My vote is between him, Bardull, and Laundry. I believe Spak. I sort of believe J.

It sounds like you're on a "Bardull is town" train?

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
It sounds like you're on a "Bardull is town" train?
I think that Bardull and FML are not knowingly coaligned.

I think that looking at the entirety of the game, Bardull is independently much townier than FML.

I think that in the today's spat specifically, Bardull is townier than FML.

I think that my leading FML coven [FML, Raz, Moosy, Zaixl] is more likely than the leading Bardull coven [Bard, J, Moosy, Zaixl].

The current wagons on each of them are kind of a wash because too many people are abstaining, and nobody's been forced to take a new position (Bardull and FML were glaring daggers at each other yesterday, Laundry had voted Bardull previously, I had voted FML previously. I /think/ J said something about not liking FML earlier in the thread, but hadn't substantiated it with a vote until toDay)

The cases they have on each other, and their lines of defense on themselves are both kind of awful though. Like, it really shouldn't come down to Laundry and I making cases on behalf of the players on the chopping block. That's way less informative.

That doesn't add up to me having a townread on Bardull. It adds up to me thinking that lynching FML is more likely to win us the game. I really wish those last two items (current wagons, cases from the accused) were more definitive, because they're often what can help you jolt yourself out of confirmation bias land. But first those goobers have to actually post, and the other afk goobers need to put votes down. It takes 6 to hammer right now, so its not like there's much danger of that accidentally happening at the moment. And we're seriously less than 29 hours away from deadline.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
mal_thug is town
Care to tell me why?

I really don't like doing this because I think that Moosy is scum and may not have the chance to vote him ever again, but I guess I'll have to go for my third most scummy read (Zaixl being my second scum read, because he is scum incarnate when he's here and is coasting when he's not).

Vote: Bard

If you need further explanation for my reasoning, he looked extremely scummy based on his play D2 upon the re-read (which I can hyperlink if I can ever find), I still don't agree with his method of trying to get FML lynched (basically trying to determine the fate of the game by killing someone in a MYLO/LYLO situation), and he has been deceiving people about his role since D1 (even telling people he would be shooting them at the end of D1). There is no way that FML and Bard are on the same team (neither one of them could have expected my cc) and I don't see them trying to bus, I only see them trying to get at each-other's necks. If the person we lynch today is scum, the other is very likely town.

Speaking of which, shouldn't one/both of them be here arguing points?

FullMetalLynch

Bardull hasnt answered anything ive said to him
I told mal what he was asking was rakes jive and rake hasnt been here

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry guys, ive been out for quite a while. I haven't read up and wasnt 'dodging' any questions or whatever. Still convinced lynching fml is the right play, I'm not buying laundry's shtick about me and don't think he is town tunneling me but i need to read up before making a final call which wont happen until tomorrow afternoon, but i am confident i can easily answer any of these 'hard questions' that i am supposedly 'dodging'.

I'd like to see fml claim before we lynch the hell out of him but it probably won't make a difference unless he can verify ability use in a townly manner.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Care to tell me why?

I really don't like doing this because I think that Moosy is scum and may not have the chance to vote him ever again, but I guess I'll have to go for my third most scummy read (Zaixl being my second scum read, because he is scum incarnate when he's here and is coasting when he's not).

Vote: Bard

If you need further explanation for my reasoning, he looked extremely scummy based on his play D2 upon the re-read (which I can hyperlink if I can ever find), I still don't agree with his method of trying to get FML lynched (basically trying to determine the fate of the game by killing someone in a MYLO/LYLO situation), and he has been deceiving people about his role since D1 (even telling people he would be shooting them at the end of D1). There is no way that FML and Bard are on the same team (neither one of them could have expected my cc) and I don't see them trying to bus, I only see them trying to get at each-other's necks. If the person we lynch today is scum, the other is very likely town.

Speaking of which, shouldn't one/both of them be here arguing points?
Wut, do you want a wagon to start on me? You could have just asked lol.

Unvote
Vote: MoosyDoosy

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Wut, do you want a wagon to start on me? You could have just asked lol.

Unvote
Vote: MoosyDoosy
Bruh, you just unvoted and revoted yourself. The wagon we had contained you and me before I realized your lynch wasn't gonna happen today. Like, every time I say something about you you self vote, even if I'm unvoting you. I'd love to push you harder right now, but some people seem stubbornly convinced of your townieness and adding another possibility for a lynch would NOT help us get in a lynch by tonight.

Top Bottom