• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
@Raziek Your general inactivity has left you without a lot of antialignments, and your abstaining has put you in a lot of possible scumteams by my analysis. Do you believe in [Bardull, J, Moosy, Zaixl]? If not, please point out the spot where my analysis goes wrong.

@Zaixl You're in much the same position as Raz, except that the fact that a large wagon on you diverted to two town wagons that we've now mislynched makes you look pretty scummy independent of the rest of the votal analysis. Do you believe in [Bardull, J, Moosy, Raz] or are you looking more at at the worlds where Bardull is town?

Spak Spak and FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch You're both voting for Bardull. I currently have J as a hinge for what Bardull's scummbuddies would look like. Could you both please go into detail about your read on J?

#HBC | J #HBC | J and MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy I have the two of you down as likely scumbuddies regardless of Bardull's alignment. Please say some things about each other.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
@Raziek Your general inactivity has left you without a lot of antialignments, and your abstaining has put you in a lot of possible scumteams by my analysis. Do you believe in [Bardull, J, Moosy, Zaixl]? If not, please point out the spot where my analysis goes wrong.

@Zaixl You're in much the same position as Raz, except that the fact that a large wagon on you diverted to two town wagons that we've now mislynched makes you look pretty scummy independent of the rest of the votal analysis. Do you believe in [Bardull, J, Moosy, Raz] or are you looking more at at the worlds where Bardull is town?

Spak Spak and FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch You're both voting for Bardull. I currently have J as a hinge for what Bardull's scummbuddies would look like. Could you both please go into detail about your read on J?

#HBC | J #HBC | J and MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy I have the two of you down as likely scumbuddies regardless of Bardull's alignment. Please say some things about each other.
J is town.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
J has been a town lean for me pretty much all game. He has had scumhunting intent a vast majority of the time, has brought up multiple different points of view that nobody else thought of, seems to be basing his opinion upon a combination of meta and in-game evidence, and although he's been incorrect about people's alignments on numerous occasions, I could always see his reasoning. He has wanted to step back and view the game as a whole so far this game and hasn't been powerhungry for thread control as opposed to the spitfire J scum that I'm accustomed to.

J is town.
Do you have evidence to back this up? Just saying J is town doesn't give me a good idea of where you read is coming from.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Moosy is town is my answer as well.

Spak Spak What do you mean wrong on people's alignments on multiple occassions? I had Fanny as town, I had Maven as town and Glyph I'll take the hit on.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Oh, I thought you voted Maven end-of-day D1, but I was thinking of FML telling you and someone else to hammer Maven. Never mind, then.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Moosy is town is my answer as well.

Spak Spak What do you mean wrong on people's alignments on multiple occassions? I had Fanny as town, I had Maven as town and Glyph I'll take the hit on.
I hate this read.

Spell it out in detail. He has been literally wrong on everything and has very rarely stuff his neck out when it counts. He's been on easy lynchs while sitting in the Glyph tunnel.

I seriously do not get why people would put Moosy as town right now, what makes it so sure fire town?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I hate this read.

Spell it out in detail. He has been literally wrong on everything and has very rarely stuff his neck out when it counts. He's been on easy lynchs while sitting in the Glyph tunnel.

I seriously do not get why people would put Moosy as town right now, what makes it so sure fire town?
Do you think J is town?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryu, you've been tunneling Moosy all game and that's it mainly.

Also I still haven't bonked you over the head for your claiming out of the blue.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
He has been wrong one too many times, tried to set up my lynch and Glyph's to occur at the same time, absolutely dislike the arrogance that slot has had all game, has not at all protected his 'town reads' and hasn't tried to push alternative avenues that don't include myself/maven/glyph whom are all Town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm reading Spak/Moosy's push on glyph as just not thinking hard enough about why he would do that. The difference is that FML claims he knew but played an incredibly passive role in the matter. Same with Raz and Laundry.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No haha, you read too much into that.

I am saying that Ryu has been at Moosy since his first post. That doesn't affect my read of Moosy but I still don't see Moosy as scum and no one has directed me to a plausible reason to look at him.

Especially if we wanna talk about him toDay when we have the situation of Bardul vs. FML so prominent.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
J, FML or Raziek?

I think Mallorean's thought process is great and is probably 100% right on Raziek. I'd be willing to compromise to Raz but I absolutely must see FML get decimated soon because everything that slot has done is just plain garbs in terms of Town actions. >(

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I've thought over the whole gambit situation and I can see how a townie could make that claim and get stuck in a situation like Bard did. I still think it's a completely idiotic thing to do (originally typed the "r" word, but I don't want J to storm off before he's contributed everything he can) because if he was wrong and had nobody to check him it could have caused a mislynch and end the game, but I can at least see where he was coming from. This avenue seems more interesting:

Unvote

Vote: Moosy

I am saying that Ryu has been at Moosy since his first post.[/spoiler]Oh, OK. That makes more sense.

That doesn't affect my read of Moosy but I still don't see Moosy as scum and no one has directed me to a plausible reason to look at him.
He's become overdefensive when I comment on anything about his slot (look back at my re-read if you need evidence from that), he's had too many "town-slips" for me to believe some of them aren't manufactured, his reads are the flimsiest things I've seen (aside from Zaixl's) and he doesn't give valuable info on why he's reading people certain ways, he mostly goes with the safest reads at the time, he has some really screwed up tactics (such as "I don't care if I get pocketed" and people with the same reads as him being town), I've not seen much of help to the town come out of him since a couple days after I mentioned this last time, he never feels like he has to justify anything, and his Glyph tunnel seemed odd.

Is that good enough?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EDIT: Formatting -_-

Here's the message in a non-spoiler:

He's become overdefensive when I comment on anything about his slot (look back at my re-read if you need evidence from that), he's had too many "town-slips" for me to believe some of them aren't manufactured, his reads are the flimsiest things I've seen (aside from Zaixl's) and he doesn't give valuable info on why he's reading people certain ways, he mostly goes with the safest reads at the time, he has some really screwed up tactics (such as "I don't care if I get pocketed" and people with the same reads as him being town), I've not seen much of help to the town come out of him since a couple days after I mentioned this last time, he never feels like he has to justify anything, and his Glyph tunnel seemed odd.

Is that good enough?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Definitely lean on lynching FML over Raziek for toDay's sake.

I will not vote Moosy.
Why aren't you even considering the possibility? His actions have been pointing to scummy behavior since the start of the game and you have stated no legitimate reason why you think he's town (other than not having a plausible reason to think he's scum, and I just listed many for you). You volunteered the idea of talking about him today, I started talking about him, and you instantly swept him off the table. I can't control what you do, but I highly recommend that you re-analyze the slot with an open mind and ask that you give a legit reason as to why you think Moosy is town.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Does town lose tonight if we lynch the wrong person?

#HBC | J #HBC | J I'm also curious why you're SO sure Moosy is town. You don't usually take really hard stances, so that surprises me.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
You didn't just 'push glyph at deadline,' you literally tried to set up my lynch and his to occur on the same day hours in advance. You're ****ing scum or the most awful Town player that is somehow Miller to ever set foot in DGames, and I will literally never let you lead Town EVER as long as I am in a game with you. I can not understand why you would push Glyph if you thought he was Town unless you were trying to look good on a Town flip even after pushing his slot based on 'policy.'

Here's my full-claim:

Tsubaki, Town Even-Night Cop

The ability is called Eye of Iziao or something and I go blind after using my ability, hence why I can't use it a following night.
i didn't think glyph was gonna flip scum
I believed (and still do) that you will flip scum
I didn't think town was gonna be moved off of glyph (they didnt) unless i provided some way they could have glyph and i could get a slot i thought would actually flip scum. Ergo let glyfe kill himself via not using his ability and lynch you. So i dont see where you think i was trying to lynch glyph when the very idea i put forward was to not lynch him and see if he would die or show up to use his ability.

FullMetalLynch

Vote: FullMetalLynch

I can not be swayed in any other direction this phase. He needs to die. Wrong on Maven, tried to set myself and Glyph up for a double death on D2. Kill him.
wrong =/=scummy or we'd lynch the vast majority of people in dgames all the time (even ryker/kuz/adum)
The second point is garbage because you're ignoring my intent to say something is bad on principle,especially when one of the key points i wanted out of that (your flip) hasn't happened.

I'm glad you don't buy it, because it makes my job THAT much easier. You're going down toDay.
...this logic makes no sense to me
Yes, but the contradiction wasn't inherently scummy.

I already affirmed I'm not a vigilante.

Based on what has happened in the previous day phases, including my interactions with Glyph, Maven, and some of the other slots that are either dead or missing, just how likely is it that I'm scum in your point of view?

Frankly, there's still the possibility that you're the scum roleblocker and knowing called my bluff.
How is claiming you went somewhere and a tracker claiming otherwise not an inherently scummy contradiction?
Lynch all Liars is an incredibly bad policy, but you're a newbie, so I'm not surprised that you follow it. Stop following it and you might have my respect as a player later on if you're Town this game.

Don't make me slap you for not being good at being cheeky.
except he wasnt "lynching all liars", he was voting you because you claimed something that went against his mod supplied information of you not going anywhere. Thats two completely seperate things

FullMetalLynch

The key person I think to solving this is neither FML or Bardull to be quite honest.

It's Sparky's claim of tracking that is something that is befuddling to me. That doesn't make sense.

I feel Sparky is town, but I also feel Bardull is town. FML has been scummy nearly all game and just fits as scum.
J you havent once mentioned WHY I'm scum to you. I also don't remember you explaining any other scumreads besides glyph.
Sorry guys. I went to cool off and made some money playing Black Jack, so I'm a lot more happy now, LOL! I understand I went a little far and have spoken to Ryker about it already, that was my mistake and it won't happen again.

Here's the thing: I'm, literally, I kid you not, the Cop, despite Spak's claim. Going into the Day, I wanted immediate attention directed at FML. Laundry is also very up there on my scumdar with his lack of protecting Glyph when we knew Glyph was Town, but FML was my first hit since he has been actively pushing my slot for essentially no reason this entire game. This is also why Raziek grinds my gears because he openly pushed Maven and allowed Glyph to get lynched while playing a very inactive presence throughout this entire game. It just does not feel like Town Raziek to me.

Being the Cop, there is no way in bloody hell I would have expected a Tracker CC. I don't know if said Tracker has any restrictions, but I figured my gambit was safe because a Cop + Tracker combo isn't likely considering I have never been in a DGames game with it. Of course, immediately after Spak calls me out on having no action, my immediate gut reaction is "oh my god this is the worst possible situation ever if he is telling the truth" because the gambit becomes ruined and gives FML an immediate defense. I tried to salvage the situation by dismissing Spak's claim but couldn't steer the travesty of the play in a way to get a better read on FML.

I'm so sure FML is scum this game, he has been so awfully wrong and pushing the worst avenues. Meanwhile, I have been defending players that I did not feel were scum while being conservative with my vote. I am careful with my vote because my agenda isn't just to lynch whoever I can whenever I can. FML on the other hand has shown that he is lynching people regardless of what his reads are. He claims to have felt Glyph was Town all game, but went ahead with the vote anyway. I do not believe that slot to be Town in the slightest.
i voted him AN HOUR before deadline. With nonother viable lynches available unless glyph used his extra votes, which he didn't. I lynched maven because i thought he was scummy. How many times do i have to repeat this before you stop making the same false point?

FullMetalLynch

I need to talk to rake on that because its more his read than mine.
Vote: FML

Raziek is next. Come on guys. Lets get the ball rolling. If he is not scum I will eat my leather hat.
raz push is garbage. The only thing you can say is he hasnt been here which was also true for glyph and look how that turned out

He has been wrong one too many times, tried to set up my lynch and Glyph's to occur at the same time, absolutely dislike the arrogance that slot has had all game, has not at all protected his 'town reads' and hasn't tried to push alternative avenues that don't include myself/maven/glyph whom are all Town.
Wrong=/=scum
I explained the thing with you and glyph
If you've ever played with rake you know hes arrogant and thats not a factor to our alignment in any case.
Didnt know protecting other peoples slots for them was how the game was played now, because i learned that that was something to not do. Actually, i think i just got told off for it d1 of this game, or maybe it was the game before this.
Didnt push glyph so stop lying
Your alignment is far from obvious so stop acting like thats a point in your favor
Does town lose tonight if we lynch the wrong person?

#HBC | J #HBC | J I'm also curious why you're SO sure Moosy is town. You don't usually take really hard stances, so that surprises me.
iirc its 11 alive, so assuming its
3 mafia
1 indy (abductor)
And 7 town
3v1v7
Worst case ml
3v1v6
Nk/abduct both hit town
3v1v4.
We lynch indy soup and whoever come back to the game. We lynch mafia the ondy is still keeping them from winning. Game still contonues after today till the indy dies (unless mafia nks them tonight. Then soup comes back and its in all likelyhood 3v5 mylo)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu, you've been tunneling Moosy all game and that's it mainly.

Also I still haven't bonked you over the head for your claiming out of the blue.
Well, I was going to lose my powers as of today so I stumped just one day too early...oops.

Oh well, I was hated. Was planning on stumping day 3 either way.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

I am saying that Ryu has been at Moosy since his first post. That doesn't affect my read of Moosy but I still don't see Moosy as scum and no one has directed me to a plausible reason to look at him.

Especially if we wanna talk about him toDay when we have the situation of Bardul vs. FML so prominent.
Look, I've read his posts and I am willing to consider him as town.

Yes I have been tunneling the slot to die, because I really think he is scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
After reading that list, I am 99% sure FML is scum with Raz.

FML has literally no reason to think I am scum at this point. Zilch. Nada.

@Raziek you need to convince me that you're Town because we're going to collapse on you if you're not.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

Welcome to Blazblue Mafia.

You are Jin Kisaragi, Independent Iceonist

No. It's all wrong. ALL WRONG.

Everyone around you acts as if everything is okay, as if the world you're looking at is fine, is “normal”. But you know better. You can see the world you were supposed to have, all the Shifts that should have been but aren't. They speak out to you like voices from a shallow grave, whispering out from your accursed sword Yukianesa, compelling you to make things “right”. “The Power of Order” Hakumen calls it, the inexorable will to create balance where there is none... but frankly it doesn't matter what it's called, it drives you whether you want it to or not.

Yukianesa's cold grasp speaks and you listen.

It tells you this world is beyond salvation.

It needs to be cleansed.

Not by fire, but by ice.

Active Abilities:
Frost Bite
Once per night you may visit a player of your choice and assault them with Yukianesa to afflict them with Frostbite. They will quickly recover, but will remain afflicted by Frostbite for the rest of the game if successful.

Arctic Dungeon
Once per night you may draw on Yukianesa's power to sap all latent heat out of the surrounding area, causing a massive flash freeze around you as temperatures instantly plummet to sub-zero. Any and all players previously afflicted with Frostbite will be particularly susceptible and freeze solid, killing them. You may not use both Frost Bite and Arctic Dungeon on the same night.

Win Condition:
You are Independently aligned and win when you are the last man standing or nothing can prevent that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i didn't think glyph was gonna flip scum
I believed (and still do) that you will flip scum
I didn't think town was gonna be moved off of glyph (they didnt) unless i provided some way they could have glyph and i could get a slot i thought would actually flip scum. Ergo let glyfe kill himself via not using his ability and lynch you. So i dont see where you think i was trying to lynch glyph when the very idea i put forward was to not lynch him and see if he would die or show up to use his ability.
you were trying to get me and glyph killed at the same time. wtf are you smoking? this wasn't just an hour before deadline, you literally proposed this plan at least a day before deadline. you had already conceded to glyph's lynch as though it was something that had to happen. you have never at all defend glyph as being town and it makes no sense to me that you think i am scum after how i hard-defended glyph. i think you are lying through your teeth and i won't stop until you are dead.

wrong =/=scummy or we'd lynch the vast majority of people in dgames all the time (even ryker/kuz/adum)
The second point is garbage because you're ignoring my intent to say something is bad on principle,especially when one of the key points i wanted out of that (your flip) hasn't happened.

...this logic makes no sense to me

How is claiming you went somewhere and a tracker claiming otherwise not an inherently scummy contradiction?
except he wasnt "lynching all liars", he was voting you because you claimed something that went against his mod supplied information of you not going anywhere. Thats two completely seperate things
being wrong is scummy and suspect as ****, what are you talking about? orbo i hate to sound condescending but if you have been wrong on multiple occasions, your credibility goes out the window and you can no longer be trusted with pushing your agenda. that's how this game works. you've been flat out wrong twice for all the wrong reasons, and pushing my slot along with glyph's was just awful for you to do because you had no good reason to do it. there's no refuting this.

me NOT showing up going ANYWHERE is proof that i was either roleblocked or that i am not scum with an ability that threatens town. there is no proof that i'm scum from me gambit'ing your slot and you are trying to push something that is not scummy whatsoever. the fact that you aren't trying to look at it from my perspective and understand why i think you're scum is pretty atrocious.

J you havent once mentioned WHY I'm scum to you. I also don't remember you explaining any other scumreads besides glyph.
i voted him AN HOUR before deadline. With nonother viable lynches available unless glyph used his extra votes, which he didn't. I lynched maven because i thought he was scummy. How many times do i have to repeat this before you stop making the same false point?
an hour before deadline is even worse. the goal here is to not lynch people we think are town, the goal is to lynch people we think are scum and avoid lynching town regardless of the advantage we might have. you are trying to excuse yourself for voting someone on policy and disconnect yourself from any responsibility or liability. the fact is, chances are you're scum just trying to get away scott-free with the lynch by calling it policy. i don't understand why town would ever keep on pushing glyph and proposing the plan to have glyph/myself be killed on the same day.

I need to talk to rake on that because its more his read than mine.
raz push is garbage. The only thing you can say is he hasnt been here which was also true for glyph and look how that turned out
the raz push is not at all garbage and you're just awful scum trying to defend him for reasons i do not fathom. raz has been afk'ing from the spotlight and hasn't defended his town reads at all. i also feel like he did not consider town maven credibility and punished him for 'backpedaling' but 'backpedaling' isn't an inherently scummy action at face value. this seemed like a really easy push and i just can't respect raz this game as a result.

Wrong=/=scum
I explained the thing with you and glyph
If you've ever played with rake you know hes arrogant and thats not a factor to our alignment in any case.
Didnt know protecting other peoples slots for them was how the game was played now, because i learned that that was something to not do. Actually, i think i just got told off for it d1 of this game, or maybe it was the game before this.
Didnt push glyph so stop lying
Your alignment is far from obvious so stop acting like thats a point in your favor
iirc its 11 alive, so assuming its
3 mafia
1 indy (abductor)
And 7 town
3v1v7
Worst case ml
3v1v6
Nk/abduct both hit town
3v1v4.
We lynch indy soup and whoever come back to the game. We lynch mafia the ondy is still keeping them from winning. Game still contonues after today till the indy dies (unless mafia nks them tonight. Then soup comes back and its in all likelyhood 3v5 mylo)
rake has no right to be arrogant, lol. regardless, you seem to be exhibiting those traits too when you have literally no backing for your projecting.

a townie would defend their town reads and push in other directions, you just hung up your coat and called it a day when glyph was getting lynched. I on the other hand tried to stop the lynch multiple times and broke up an argument between him and J. I subsequently have infinitely more credibility than you and yet you are completely disregarded it as though i can still possibly be scum at this rate. honestly i think you've dug yourself in a hole and i think you realize this. there is like no way you can think i'm scum as a town player. i just flat out do not believe you.

here's another thing. i think it's extremely awkward that you are calling soup independent when soup was abducted. this seems like a scum slip to me because normally we would assume that abductor in independent.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i don't even get the soup indy approach or how he is relevant. when did that come in, like, ever? you haven't been actively pushing a soup lynch or voting him, you seem pretty sure he's scum and i'm not sure why.

also, great, we have some kind of marker. awesome. :/

BarDulL

Town Vampire
like you are basically saying there is more than 1 indy but i feel like there's no reason to make that kind of assumption to begin with especially BEFORE that jin kisaragi post that was just made.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
1. FML [3]: Bardull, Mal_Thug, J
2. J
3. Bardull [1]: FML
4. Raziek
5. Mal_Thug
6. Laundry
7. Spak
8. MoosyDoosy [1]: Spak
9. SlickWylde
10. Zaixl
Not Voting: Raziek, Laundry, Moosy, Slick, Zaixl
Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 6th!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
also i think i can verify why there may be a tracker.

if there is a scum team, an indy jin, and an abductor, my cop scan ONLY verifies if they are mafia or not. so a tracker + cop is actually very feasible.

Top Bottom