• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Im sorry I'm typing on mobile quickly becajse you calling me ignorant pissed me off
Spak has no reason to cc you and lie unless hes scum which i can only see with your flip if hes lying or not.
With you you've changed your claim from being roleblocked to not having a n1 action (ergo shouldnt have been informed roleblock)
You also have spak saying you went nowhere.
I know I'm not mafia.
So everything on my side points to you being scum trying to lynch me

BarDulL

Town Vampire
User was warned for this post
I looked into Fanny because I was completely suspicious of him (for reasons that were evidently incorrect, refer back to the start of yesterday) and you were my second scum pick for the end of yesterday (first being the late Glyph), so it was natural for me to investigate you.

If you are telling the truth, you are town and he is scum. If you're lying, you're either:
1. Scum that didn't think he'd be so unfortunate as to have someone track him
2. A crazy townie
3. Both scum and have a devious plot to boost FML a LOT because your slot was one of the main people that were being looked at for a lynch
4. Trying to pressure FML and see how he would react, but then got caught on your bluff weren't willing to fess up

4 is pretty much nullified at this point because you've fullclaimed and you're way too experienced for 2 (at least I think so), but other than that, all three are possible options.
Option 4 actually isn't nullified. Don't know what makes you think it is nullified, because that's exactly what happened. The question now is, is it even remotely possible that both of us are Town? You tell me, just how likely is it that we have a tracker and a cop in this set up at the same time?

Also, why is it that your knee-jerk reaction was to vote for me when I didn't go -anywhere- last night? From your point of view, I couldn't have killed anyone or abducted anyone, nor do I have any apparent scummy night actions to be seen.

I am actually an Odd-Night Cop. I lied during my full-claim to support the gambit even when you didn't let the interaction play out. I couldn't go anywhere last night because some turd roleblocked me on N1.

Im sorry I'm typing on mobile quickly becajse you calling me ignorant pissed me off
Spak has no reason to cc you and lie unless hes scum which i can only see with your flip if hes lying or not.
With you you've changed your claim from being roleblocked to not having a n1 action (ergo shouldnt have been informed roleblock)
You also have spak saying you went nowhere.
I know I'm not mafia.
So everything on my side points to you being scum trying to lynch me
Jesus christ, your mechanical approach to my slot has been AWFUL.

Have you looked AT ALL at my approach this game? Have you looked at who I defended, or who I pushed? Are you really actually Town jumping to the conclusion that I must be scum when Spak's investigation showed me visiting NO ONE?

Why would I EVER hard-defend Glyph the way I did, and yet you are still looking at my slot as though I were scum. It makes no ****ing sense. You're either completely ******** Town, or the most awful scum player I've ever met.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vote: FullMetalLynch

I can not be swayed in any other direction this phase. He needs to die. Wrong on Maven, tried to set myself and Glyph up for a double death on D2. Kill him.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am actually an Odd-Night Cop. I lied during my full-claim to support the gambit even when you didn't let the interaction play out. I couldn't go anywhere last night because some turd roleblocked me on N1 and I can't visit anyone on even nights.
Fixed.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
"Hey guys i went to this place"
"Other dude-no you didnt"
"Except i did..."
~couple posts later~
"Hey so im actually odd"
I dont buy it. I dont like the backtrack off of the claim trying to say it was a gambit. I dont like that you're switching the claim. I especially dont like how you just tried this in banjo and flipped scum.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Option 4 actually isn't nullified. Don't know what makes you think it is nullified, because that's exactly what happened. The question now is, is it even remotely possible that both of us are Town? You tell me, just how likely is it that we have a tracker and a cop in this set up at the same time?

Also, why is it that your knee-jerk reaction was to vote for me when I didn't go -anywhere- last night? From your point of view, I couldn't have killed anyone or abducted anyone, nor do I have any apparent scummy night actions to be seen.

I am actually an Odd-Night Cop. I lied during my full-claim to support the gambit even when you didn't let the interaction play out. I couldn't go anywhere last night because some turd roleblocked me on N1.
My knee-jerk reaction was to vote you because what you said was in direct contradiction with what I saw last night. From my point of view, it's true that you couldn't have killed/abducted anyone, but any one of the scum could perform the NK. You were probably likely to be jailed by someone last night because you threatened to shoot someone a couple days ago (which I didn't know your role could do, or was that a bluff as well?) and were scum on a LOT of people's lists, so it would make sense for someone else to do the dirty work.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"Hey guys i went to this place"
"Other dude-no you didnt"
"Except i did..."
~couple posts later~
"Hey so im actually odd"
I dont buy it. I dont like the backtrack off of the claim trying to say it was a gambit. I dont like that you're switching the claim. I especially dont like how you just tried this in banjo and flipped scum.
I'm glad you don't buy it, because it makes my job THAT much easier. You're going down toDay.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
My knee-jerk reaction was to vote you because what you said was in direct contradiction with what I saw last night. From my point of view, it's true that you couldn't have killed/abducted anyone, but any one of the scum could perform the NK. You were probably likely to be jailed by someone last night because you threatened to shoot someone a couple days ago (which I didn't know your role could do, or was that a bluff as well?) and were scum on a LOT of people's lists, so it would make sense for someone else to do the dirty work.
Yes, but the contradiction wasn't inherently scummy.

I already affirmed I'm not a vigilante.

Based on what has happened in the previous day phases, including my interactions with Glyph, Maven, and some of the other slots that are either dead or missing, just how likely is it that I'm scum in your point of view?

Frankly, there's still the possibility that you're the scum roleblocker and knowing called my bluff.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Based on what has happened in the previous day phases, including my interactions with Glyph, Maven, and some of the other slots that are either dead or missing, just how likely is it that I'm scum in your point of view?
I find it surprising that you have defended literally all of the right slots, even while Glyph looked like scum incarnate yesterday. It could be that you have a strong gut, but I'd put that as either setting yourself up for saying this at a later time because you were defending town with knowledge of who is actually scum or a WIFOM (null).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I find it surprising that you have defended literally all of the right slots, even while Glyph looked like scum incarnate yesterday. It could be that you have a strong gut, but I'd put that as either setting yourself up for saying this at a later time because you were defending town with knowledge of who is actually scum or a WIFOM (null).
I would be totally ok with being lynched on account of playing too good. It would really swell up my ego and be good ammo for the next game.

Also, it would be unequivocally more hilarious to laugh at Town drown this game after getting completely destroyed by the scum team/indy for making all the wrong calls, assuming indy is abductor. I will **** on Town so hard post-game that they will never, ever, ever forget it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@red Ryu SlickWylde SlickWylde

Do not be ********. Look over the game and lynch FML. Spak misplayed and too quickly jumped in on the gambit, or he's scum and knows that I have probably been roleblocked two nights in a row.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In my limited experience, pretty much any contradiction is scummy

You've also already affirmed you're not Mafia, but so would everyone.
Lynch all Liars is an incredibly bad policy, but you're a newbie, so I'm not surprised that you follow it. Stop following it and you might have my respect as a player later on if you're Town this game.

Don't make me slap you for not being good at being cheeky.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
@red Ryu SlickWylde SlickWylde

Do not be ********. Look over the game and lynch FML. Spak misplayed and too quickly jumped in on the gambit, or he's scum and knows that I have probably been roleblocked two nights in a row.
Hmmm. So now you're calling confirmed townies as "********" for not believing your nice little story. I jumped on you because you claimed a contradiction to one of my two PR actions I've been able to take this game, you didn't back down when I called you out on it, you fullclaimed a lie, and then decided to call me scum and say that I've misplayed. This is starting to turn into more of a political campaign than a game of Mafia.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hmmm. So now you're calling confirmed townies as "********" for not believing your nice little story. I jumped on you because you claimed a contradiction to one of my two PR actions I've been able to take this game, you didn't back down when I called you out on it, you fullclaimed a lie, and then decided to call me scum and say that I've misplayed. This is starting to turn into more of a political campaign than a game of Mafia.
Because you RUINED the gambit by getting involved too early, so I did what I could to salvage it in order to make it work. How does this not make sense to you?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
If we weren't in a possible MyLo or LyLo situation I would offer to sacrifice myself so we could cross a scum off the list, but I don't have that liberty at this point in time. I'm just sorry I was too blind to see your scummy intentions before the end of yesterday.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok you little piece of ****, explain to me this:

Why would I retract my claim if we were in direct contradiction with one another? You REALIZE this puts me in an incredibly awful position no matter what I do unless I keep up the bluff, but I chose not to do it because there IS a possibility you are tracker. What even in the ****?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If I maintain the bluff and we remain in direct contradiction, there is a chance that FML gets away scott-free and we have to lynch between each other.

I'm giving up this game. I just can't do it. Just lynch me already and let them steamroll the **** out of us so I can **** on everyone here afterwards.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Ok you little piece of ****, explain to me this:

Why would I retract my claim if we were in direct contradiction with one another? You REALIZE this puts me in an incredibly awful position no matter what I do unless I keep up the bluff, but I chose not to do it because there IS a possibility you are tracker. What even in the ****?
I realize that puts you in an incredibly bad position no matter what you do. You're in an incredibly bad position right now because you were unlucky enough to be tracked last night and called out after saying someone is confirmed scum IN A POSSIBLE LYLO/MYLO SITUATION!!! If I weren't here to call out your garbage claims, we might have had a mislynch and possibly instantly lost. If that doesn't smell scummy to you, I don't know what does.

Let me ask you a question:

If I weren't a tracker, how the heck would I know you were lying?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'll be programming for a while so I can cool down. I'll check back in about an hour.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I realize that puts you in an incredibly bad position no matter what you do. You're in an incredibly bad position right now because you were unlucky enough to be tracked last night and called out after saying someone is confirmed scum IN A POSSIBLE LYLO/MYLO SITUATION!!! If I weren't here to call out your garbage claims, we might have had a mislynch and possibly instantly lost. If that doesn't smell scummy to you, I don't know what does.

Let me ask you a question:

If I weren't a tracker, how the heck would I know you were lying?
We NEEDED a gambit like this because town is running around like headless chickens and FML is getting away scott-free with trying to set up THREE mislynches in a row.

The ONLY way you would know that I was lying is if you were scum and roleblocked me N2. I am suggesting that is the only other possibility at this point.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Aside from you actually being a tracker right now, which is possible and which is why I retracted the gambit.

*grumble grumble grumble*

I hate everything about this game right now and I don't have time for it because I have a quiz due in an hour, but I'm so intensely heated by everyone being so outwardly wrong about my slot this game that the annoyance is seething out like a boiling pot to the point where I don't want to leave.

-__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If I was going for a MyLo/LyLo play, I WOULD NOT have retracted the gambit because I would have tried to force a you-or-me situation assuming TvS.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I can already feel it. J/Laundry/Raz are just going to capitalize on this **** and call for my lynch and the game's going to be over. So stupid and unfortunate.

I have nothing else to say. I'm not even going to look in this thread two days from now because I know everyone is going to be dense and immediately be headless chickens and lynch me. So ****ing stupid.

I'm out and not looking back.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You didn't just 'push glyph at deadline,' you literally tried to set up my lynch and his to occur on the same day hours in advance. You're ****ing scum or the most awful Town player that is somehow Miller to ever set foot in DGames, and I will literally never let you lead Town EVER as long as I am in a game with you. I can not understand why you would push Glyph if you thought he was Town unless you were trying to look good on a Town flip even after pushing his slot based on 'policy.'

Here's my full-claim:

Tsubaki, Town Even-Night Cop

The ability is called Eye of Iziao or something and I go blind after using my ability, hence why I can't use it a following night.
So how did you know you were roleblocked then?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You've never hosted a game in your entire life, it's up to mod discretion as to whether or not another slot is informed if they are roleblocked.

You're scum.
I mean, yeah you are right about the mod part sort of.

But most of the mods here don't inform you unless you have an investigative.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Bardull, what night did you check Fullmetal? You changed from even to odd, but I don't get why you wouldn't out that if you had it d2.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yes, but the contradiction wasn't inherently scummy.

I already affirmed I'm not a vigilante.

Frankly, there's still the possibility that you're the scum roleblocker and knowing called my bluff.
...oh lord.

This was not needed after this ugggg.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Holy crap, people. I thought we were playing a game where we try to outwit each other, but all you seem to do is berate one another, and constantly remind everyone of how much smarter you are (Not just directed at Bard, there are many of us on here doing that)

Vitriol aside, this is difficult.

I DO agree with the notion that just because someone lies, does not make them scum (This was also said by an experienced player on this same game, I don't remember who)

BarDulL BarDulL , I'm not going to jump on your wagon just yet. But you made a mistake today. Are you implying that Spak is lying, and got lucky? Or are you implying that you're both town?

To be honest, I don't like either Bard or FML. They both use the same "I don't like this person's argument, therefore he's an idiot. (FML has mentioned my bad logic 3 times, which seems like he wants everyone to know I'm not worth listening to, when they should be deciding that for themselves.)

When someone asks a question, trying to gain more info, posting a thumbs down picture is not a helpful way to say "That's not an avenue we should be pursuing." Don't treat your town mates like children. Don't call people ********.

Since most of the past few pages have been small amounts of good information with a dollop of vitrol, I'm going to spend a lot more time re-reading to figure out my reads. Only tag me if you have a specific point or question.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I came back because I don't need Raz coming in and telling me that I'm being irresponsible, but I don't want to make such a stink as to be outright toxic. People need to LISTEN though and not have their brains be filled with convoluted **** to the point where we don't go the right path.

Here are my actions:

I checked FandangoX on N1 on a hunch. I was informed that I was roleblocked.

N2, I had no action. This was a gambit (and a way to protect myself from being RB'd on N3), but then Spak ruined everything by counterclaiming me with Tracker. It's true that I did not visit ANYONE on N2.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Ignore that first part of my message, it's no better than what others are doing, I apologize.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Alright, I'm just re-reading everything at the moment. Anything specific you'd like to discuss?

Top Bottom