• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
A lynch has been reached! Flavor and flip shortly to come! Technichally not night yet, but the time for posting is over.
(I got lost watching The Beginners Guide, don't judge!)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to Lynch!
1. FML [1]: Mal_Thug
2. J [1]: Glyph
3. Soup
4. Bardull [2]: FML, Laundry
5. Red Ryu
6. Raziek
7. Mal_Thug
8. Laundry [1]: Soup
9. Fandangox
10. Glyphmoney [8]: Fandangox, Moosy, Spak, Zaixl, J, FML, Soup, HATED
11. Spak
12. MooseyDoosey
13. SlickWylde
14. Zaixl [1]: Bardull
Not Voting: Raziek, Red Ryu

No posting.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

DtJ Glyphmoney: Terumi, No Chill Town has been lynched!
Red Ryu: Hazama, Belligerent Town has retreated back to the newsroom! (He is now untargetable and may continue to post in thread, but may no longer vote and does not count towards majority.)

Surviving Players:
1. FML
2. J
3. Soup
4. Bardull
5. Raziek
6. Mal_Thug
7. Laundry
8. Fandangox
9. Spak
10. MooseyDoosey
11. SlickWylde
12. Zaixl

Night 2 Begins!
Deadline is Midnight EST Sunday the 1st

Last edited:

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

Fandangox: Celica, Oblivious Town has been killed!
Additionally, Soup has gone missing!

Day 3 Begins!

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
1. FML
2. J
3. Bardull
4. Raziek
5. Mal_Thug
6. Laundry
7. Spak
8. MooseyDoosey
9. SlickWylde
10. Zaixl
Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 6th!

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Think bard still worth looking at. Think rake was looking at j when we last talked but that was vefore deadline

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Other people who need to be lynched or looked into:

Raziek, Spak, Laundry, and J all need looking into. Raziek is my second scum pick at the moment.

Note: I am an EVEN-Night Cop, hence why I have not claimed any information for the previous night phase.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
And I tracked you last night, Bard. You went nowhere.

Vote: Bardull

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And I tracked you last night, Bard. You went nowhere.

Vote: Bardull
Well, you're wrong, and not only are you wrong, I sincerely doubt there is a Cop, Tracker, and Self-watcher all in the same game.

I am actually the Cop. If you are trying to gambit, you need to sit down and wait this out.

FullMetalLynch

How the **** are you an even noght cop when you claimed ****ing rb the first night
Plus spaks evidence?
Vote:bardull

FullMetalLynch

Ive been wrong all game? Ive been wrong once on maven. You have not flippednso i cant be wrong on you if i am wrong. I actually called glyph town most of the game and voted him an hour before deadline because i didnt have any other options. Good try tho

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ive been wrong all game? Ive been wrong once on maven. You have not flippednso i cant be wrong on you if i am wrong. I actually called glyph town most of the game and voted him an hour before deadline because i didnt have any other options. Good try tho
You were wrong on Maven, you were wrong on Glyph, and you are wrong on me.

You're dying today.

FullMetalLynch

I called glyph town until i didnt have any other wagon to push at deadline?
You cant use yourself as evidence because you havent flipped
Ill admit to maven

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You didn't just 'push glyph at deadline,' you literally tried to set up my lynch and his to occur on the same day hours in advance. You're ****ing scum or the most awful Town player that is somehow Miller to ever set foot in DGames, and I will literally never let you lead Town EVER as long as I am in a game with you. I can not understand why you would push Glyph if you thought he was Town unless you were trying to look good on a Town flip even after pushing his slot based on 'policy.'

Here's my full-claim:

Tsubaki, Town Even-Night Cop

The ability is called Eye of Iziao or something and I go blind after using my ability, hence why I can't use it a following night.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lynch FML. His reads have been complete utter garbage and I'm tired of this slot's existence to begin with. He needs to die, period. Spak can be dealt with later, there is a good reason why his track may not have worked correctly.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Although, I am tempted to not believe him to begin with. 99% sure he's gambiting or flat out lying to save FML's ass.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm not kidding, but I can think of literally NO scenerio where someone would be crazy enough to try forcing a lynch where they're dead meat the next day if their guess is wrong. The only possibility I could think of is redirection/bussing or some wacky role that is similar, but we'll see if that is a possibility with the roleclaims.

Elaborate. Full role and details please.
Fine. I'm Jubei, Town Tracker. My ability is Keen Eye, which allows me to track players to see who they interact with.

N1 I tracked Fanny and it lead me to Raz. Fanny didn't say anything negative about Raz or imply that he had scummy findings D2, so I have Raz as a strong town lean right now.

N2, I tracked Bard and my PM says he went nowhere.

FullMetalLynch

Just because I was roleblocked DOES NOT mean I used an ability. I was informed that I was roleblocked, my ability was NOT intercepted.
no, thats not how roleblocking works. Theres absolutely no reason you should be informed you were roleblocked if there was no ability used to be roleblocked. Hell, literally investigatives and vigs are the only ones that are surefire to be informed (and vigs only because theyd see the dude still alive)
Tldr you cant have been roleblocked if you didnt use an ability

BarDulL

Town Vampire
no, thats not how roleblocking works. Theres absolutely no reason you should be informed you were roleblocked if there was no ability used to be roleblocked. Hell, literally investigatives and vigs are the only ones that are surefire to be informed (and vigs only because theyd see the dude still alive)
Tldr you cant have been roleblocked if you didnt use an ability
You've never hosted a game in your entire life, it's up to mod discretion as to whether or not another slot is informed if they are roleblocked.

You're scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not kidding, but I can think of literally NO scenerio where someone would be crazy enough to try forcing a lynch where they're dead meat the next day if their guess is wrong. The only possibility I could think of is redirection/bussing or some wacky role that is similar, but we'll see if that is a possibility with the roleclaims.

Fine. I'm Jubei, Town Tracker. My ability is Keen Eye, which allows me to track players to see who they interact with.

N1 I tracked Fanny and it lead me to Raz. Fanny didn't say anything negative about Raz or imply that he had scummy findings D2, so I have Raz as a strong town lean right now.

Convenient considering Fandango is dead. We can't verify this role.

Let's say, hypothetically, I really am the Cop, and I actually gambited FML's slot.

Tell me, just how likely is it that both of us are Town assuming the previous statement is a fact?

FullMetalLynch

Just because i havenr hosted doesnt mean ****. Way to bring up irrelevant points to try and discredit me. Its common sense that you wouldnt be informed you were roleblocked if there was nothing to roleblock.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just because i havenr hosted doesnt mean ****. Way to bring up irrelevant points to try and discredit me. Its common sense that you wouldnt be informed you were roleblocked if there was nothing to roleblock.
It's not irrelevant, you literally don't know a god damn thing about mafia mechanics. Quit acting like you know things that you don't.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Wait, why did you investigate Fandango, and then myself?

FullMetalLynch

It's not irrelevant, you literally don't know a god damn thing about mafia mechanics. Quit acting like you know things that you don't.
Okay, lets ignore the fact that abusing mechanics is jow me and zen won FEA
Lets ignore me and my mechanics are how i won my first newbie game.
Let's ignore that anyone rhats hydrad wirh me will tell you i know hownto work mechanics
Oh, but let's NOT ignore you calling me ignorant instead of trying to prove to me how im wrong in this situations with examples from the past or anything like that

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Okay, lets ignore the fact that abusing mechanics is jow me and zen won FEA
Lets ignore me and my mechanics are how i won my first newbie game.
Let's ignore that anyone rhats hydrad wirh me will tell you i know hownto work mechanics
Oh, but let's NOT ignore you calling me ignorant instead of trying to prove to me how im wrong in this situations with examples from the past or anything like that
What does any of that have to do with how it is up to mod discretion as to whether or not another player is informed if they are RB'd? Nothing. You haven't proved a damn thing with this last quote. Pitiful, really.

Additionally, you seem to suggest I'm scum under the pretenses of me being roleblocked N1 while going nowhere on N2 when Spak tracked me. How does that make sense?

How are you not scum?

FullMetalLynch

What does any of that have to do with how it is up to mod discretion as to whether or not another player is informed if they are RB'd? Nothing. You haven't proved a damn thing with this last quote. Pitiful, really.

Additionally, you seem to suggest I'm scum under the pretenses of me being roleblocked N1 while going nowhere on N2 when Spak tracked me. How does that make sense?

How are you not scum?
Its morebto doneith you calling me ignorant in that post instead of just goving me example to prove me wrong. Literally everything ive seen said(and i believe) is that theres nk reason to inform you hnless you get a name back wirh your action or you can obviously see the action failed. Neither of those apply tonyour n1 because according to you you had no action and shouldnt have been rbd (ergo im calling bull**** on you not doing anything n1/retracting it now)
Im not saying anything about n2 because i think its obvious theres a contradiction between you and spak which i noted in the pist voting you

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Wait, why did you investigate Fandango, and then myself?
I looked into Fanny because I was completely suspicious of him (for reasons that were evidently incorrect, refer back to the start of yesterday) and you were my second scum pick for the end of yesterday (first being the late Glyph), so it was natural for me to investigate you.
Convenient considering Fandango is dead. We can't verify this role.

Let's say, hypothetically, I really am the Cop, and I actually gambited FML's slot.

Tell me, just how likely is it that both of us are Town assuming the previous statement is a fact?
If you are telling the truth, you are town and he is scum. If you're lying, you're either:
1. Scum that didn't think he'd be so unfortunate as to have someone track him
2. A crazy townie
3. Both scum and have a devious plot to boost FML a LOT because your slot was one of the main people that were being looked at for a lynch
4. Trying to pressure FML and see how he would react, but then got caught on your bluff weren't willing to fess up

4 is pretty much nullified at this point because you've fullclaimed and you're way too experienced for 2 (at least I think so), but other than that, all three are possible options.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Its morebto doneith you calling me ignorant in that post instead of just goving me example to prove me wrong. Literally everything ive seen said(and i believe) is that theres nk reason to inform you hnless you get a name back wirh your action or you can obviously see the action failed. Neither of those apply tonyour n1 because according to you you had no action and shouldnt have been rbd (ergo im calling bull**** on you not doing anything n1/retracting it now)
Im not saying anything about n2 because i think its obvious theres a contradiction between you and spak which i noted in the pist voting you
Jesus, can you PLEASE fix your syntax and grammar? Your notorious fat fingering has made half this post unreadable.

Your immediate knee-jerk reaction is that one of us must be scum, but you haven't at ALL thought about what it means if one of us is lying.

Top Bottom