• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FML's plan looks good on the outside, but there is something he isn't considering.

What if both slots are town? If both slots are town we are double ML'ing in one phase based on your plan and scum are sitting even more pretty than before. You say that lynching Glyph's slot is a waste to begin with and that's a load of bologna.

I'm against the "let's lynch both!" idea. So many waffles this game this plan would actually work because no one wants to make a clear-cut decision, stick their neck out, and lynch someone. The fact that's it's coming from one of the head waffle chefs of this game, definitely against it more.

I won't be around for deadline since the show I am working from 6-10 (MT) let's out right as deadline is closing. My vote is on Glyph until I go to work so that's the time to convince me to move elsewhere with a plan that isn't "Por que no las dos?"

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
This game feels like a stasis filled with too many catch-up posts and not enough production, along with people clinging onto their reads and a deadweight slot that has already been admitted himself to be one.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't think either slot is scum and I'm frustrated people are just going belly up and trying to push their own reads. I feel like the bardull/glyph majority is nothing else but compliance or sheeping, which is the reason why we have so little on other slots that haven't been as vocal because they're getting away with it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Than who's an alternative to either of those lynches?

If you say Zaixl, I will personally bop you one.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Vote: Zaixl

I'm gonna leave this here in case people consider alternative avenues.
If you were to leave a vote in case people consider alternate avenues, why would you put it on Zaixl? He isn't a primary consideration (as far as I'm concerned, and as far as I've observed) at the moment, as we're still looking for a replacement and we don't want to waste a lynch on a slot that might be modkilled. If he gets modkilled, we will get a flip forcefully anyway, and if he doesn't get killed, we can proceed with reading the slot normally.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Zaixl actually said he isn't replacing out anymore and that there is no more threat of modkilling the slot.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ebwop: NOT pushing their own reads.

It's dissapointing Ryu keeps saying moosy needs to die but he doesn't push him, for example. This post isn't as fleshed out but I want to see people thinking for themselves more and not just nodding their head and piling on a lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So you honestly think a Laundry lynch is happening toDay based on everything that has happened?

You still think a Zaixl lynch is anything else besides ridding od a slot that no one wants to sit down and read?

#HBC | ѕoup

It's not going to but I can ****ing dream.

I'll be around in deadline

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | J #HBC | J Tell me what is happening right now for priorities, I never caught up and I want to make a better informed decision and I worked on midterms over this. ;_;.

Zaxil or Bard is the thing right now?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yup, also for clarification Glyph is at L-1 if his Hated claim is true.

Zaixl isn't a thing, it's between Bardull or Glyph toDay.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Why the hell are people pushing Bardull or Laundry, I guarantee unless one of them has said 'guys I'm scum oops **** wasn't supposed to give that away' your case on them is bogus, especially this early in the game. At least with me you have the whole disappearing thing, but it's not like several other slots have done a whole lot more in the big picture either and that's saying something.

**** me I want to actually do this game but ****ing random life garbage is making that difficult.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My reads will more than likely stay the same.

Maybe knock Fanny down to null. Maybe knock you up to lean town. Maybe knock soup/laundry upside the head still.

Ya know, the simple things.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Why the hell are people pushing Bardull or Laundry, I guarantee unless one of them has said 'guys I'm scum oops **** wasn't supposed to give that away' your case on them is bogus, especially this early in the game. At least with me you have the whole disappearing thing, but it's not like several other slots have done a whole lot more in the big picture either and that's saying something.

**** me I want to actually do this game but ****ing random life garbage is making that difficult.
You can at least answer to the questions I've been making, also why not use your shot when you could if it would apparently kill you if you didn't?

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm here and I don't like either wagon, but I guess that's what I get for not actually convincing anybody to join the ones I started.

So, in the world we're stuck in, who do I actually prefer? Well, both had done things that I was reading as towny enough to put them in the top half of the class. Both have since then been unable to post in the thread, and as such, not been able to defend against the wagons that piled onto them.

If Glyph survives to tomorrow, he'll keep pushing J?

If BarDulL survives to tomorrow, he promises to reread?

Hmm, what do those wagons look like again right now?

Laundry (1): Soup (#1361)
J (1): DtJGlyphmoney (#1451)
FullMetalLynch (1): mallorean_thug (#1519)
Zaixl (1): BarDuIL (#1557)
BarDuIL (3): FullMetalLynch (#1232), Laundry (#1308), SlickWylde (#1551)
DtJGlyphmoney (6): Fandangox (#1125), MoosyDoosy (#1126), Spak (#1413), Zaixl (#1445), J (#1520), RedRyu (#1575)

Abstaining (1): Raziek
What did Bard's wagon look like at its peak?
MoosyDoosy (1): RedRyu (#1161)
Laundry (1): Soup (#1361)
Fandangox (2): BarDuIL (#1103), Spak (#1123)
DtJGlyphmoney (2): Fandangox (#1125), MoosyDoosy (#1126)
Soup (2): mallorean_thug (#1260), Raziek (#1264)
BarDuIL (4): J (#1101), FullMetalLynch (#1232), Laundry (#1308), SlickWylde (#139)

Abstaining (0):
Ok, exactly the same as now, but also with J.

The amount of activity toDay makes me sincerely doubt that both wagons are on scum at the moment. So I'm going to assume that either 1 is scum, or both are town.

Looking at the wagon, the Bard lynch is a confirmed town (slick), a strong townread (Laundry), a null-to-townlean (J), and a scumread (FML). With this many people abstaining from the main two wagons, and how easy it is for people to vote Glyph, I doubt that anybody would be bussing atm. So, if I really believe that FML is scum, Bard is probably town. For them to both be scum and bussing that heavily, they'd have to be very sure that Bard wasn't going to get lynched today. I guess this is a possibility, but there's other stuff that points to Bard/FML not being knowingly co-aligned. If I'm wrong about FML, Bard looks quite a bit worse? Especially with J's votes toDay? Like, I could totally buy the "J and Bard wanted to get some distancing in early, with the plan to always use Glyph as a fallback if things looked bad" story. Or the "Literally only town has ever pushed Bard, and no one has bitten on the other ideas the scum team tried to float today, so they had to go for Glyph at the end" Let's set Bard aside for a moment to look at Glyph.

Glyph's wagon is a townlean (spak), a null-to-townlean (J), a null (Moosy), an afk (Zaixl), a scumlean (Fanny),and a scumlean (RR), with the people I'm most suspicious of at the most suspicious places on the wagon. Probably, we have at least 1 scum in here somewhere, but its hard to say who until after the flip, or if we had another larger wagon to compare to, especially on timings. But we don't have either yet. I think that the complete focus some slots have given this lynch is scummy, but the wagon itself could go either way. There's kind of too many mechanics things going on here to really get much anti-alignment info from this.

Glyph refusing to try to push Bard with his triple vote ability is something that I want to read as town, but all the WIFOM is getting in the way. Like, that would almost singlehandedly even up the wagons, and make it so somebody hammering him to avoid NL isn't the inevitable end to toDay. Like, if Glyph is scum, why isn't he trying to take somebody else down with him, AND make us waste another day with him. But, on the other hand, if Glyph is just dying here, why isn't town!Glyph trying to leave us with something, anything to go off of after his flip?

Well, I'll be around till deadline, and there's no need to hammer early, so I'll just leave my vote where it is for now.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Thing is, we had a no kill last night. Today is literally the best chance we have to do something like this because itnwould equal the (almost guarenteed town) nk that didnt happen.

FullMetalLynch

Ok, I'm here and I don't like either wagon, but I guess that's what I get for not actually convincing anybody to join the ones I started.

So, in the world we're stuck in, who do I actually prefer? Well, both had done things that I was reading as towny enough to put them in the top half of the class. Both have since then been unable to post in the thread, and as such, not been able to defend against the wagons that piled onto them.

If Glyph survives to tomorrow, he'll keep pushing J?

If BarDulL survives to tomorrow, he promises to reread?

Hmm, what do those wagons look like again right now?

What did Bard's wagon look like at its peak?

Ok, exactly the same as now, but also with J.

The amount of activity toDay makes me sincerely doubt that both wagons are on scum at the moment. So I'm going to assume that either 1 is scum, or both are town.

Looking at the wagon, the Bard lynch is a confirmed town (slick), a strong townread (Laundry), a null-to-townlean (J), and a scumread (FML). With this many people abstaining from the main two wagons, and how easy it is for people to vote Glyph, I doubt that anybody would be bussing atm. So, if I really believe that FML is scum, Bard is probably town. For them to both be scum and bussing that heavily, they'd have to be very sure that Bard wasn't going to get lynched today. I guess this is a possibility, but there's other stuff that points to Bard/FML not being knowingly co-aligned. If I'm wrong about FML, Bard looks quite a bit worse? Especially with J's votes toDay? Like, I could totally buy the "J and Bard wanted to get some distancing in early, with the plan to always use Glyph as a fallback if things looked bad" story. Or the "Literally only town has ever pushed Bard, and no one has bitten on the other ideas the scum team tried to float today, so they had to go for Glyph at the end" Let's set Bard aside for a moment to look at Glyph.

Glyph's wagon is a townlean (spak), a null-to-townlean (J), a null (Moosy), an afk (Zaixl), a scumlean (Fanny),and a scumlean (RR), with the people I'm most suspicious of at the most suspicious places on the wagon. Probably, we have at least 1 scum in here somewhere, but its hard to say who until after the flip, or if we had another larger wagon to compare to, especially on timings. But we don't have either yet. I think that the complete focus some slots have given this lynch is scummy, but the wagon itself could go either way. There's kind of too many mechanics things going on here to really get much anti-alignment info from this.

Glyph refusing to try to push Bard with his triple vote ability is something that I want to read as town, but all the WIFOM is getting in the way. Like, that would almost singlehandedly even up the wagons, and make it so somebody hammering him to avoid NL isn't the inevitable end to toDay. Like, if Glyph is scum, why isn't he trying to take somebody else down with him, AND make us waste another day with him. But, on the other hand, if Glyph is just dying here, why isn't town!Glyph trying to leave us with something, anything to go off of after his flip?

Well, I'll be around till deadline, and there's no need to hammer early, so I'll just leave my vote where it is for now.
Wouldnt it make more sense to vote with your townleans/reads moreso than scumleans on a wagon thats almost guaranteed an easy dlipon by anyone at this point

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Wouldnt it make more sense to vote with your townleans/reads moreso than scumleans on a wagon thats almost guaranteed an easy dlipon by anyone at this point
Well, for one, Bard only needs 2 more votes before Glyph would hammer him in the worlds where Glyph is scum. And while I'm paying attention to stuff like that, I don't want to be party to somebody else moving over after me while "forgetting" that, then hyper bussing Glyph tomorrow to deflect from themselves. Mostly because there's several people that I would be legitimately unsure if they were dumbtown, or actual scum after doing so.

Two, you're suggesting it, and I still haven't heard a good case on Bard.

Three, doing what you suggest is basically equivalent to just sheeping Laundry 100%, and he's not even here.

Separately, your Glyph suicide plan is terrible. It only benefits town if Glyph is town and BarDulL is scum, it only works if we find 4 more votes for Bard in the next 2.5 hours, and it requires Glyph's cooperation (which he should only give if he thinks that BarDulL is scum, which he doesn't). This is the kind of thing that could have been viable if we had talked about it earlier in the Day, and used it to get the diehard Glyph voters to do other things, but this late just looks like scum really wants a panic speed lynch on Bard, regardless of Glyph's alignment (With scum!Glyph hammering and then not dying to waste tomorrow too, and town!Glyph committing suicide for them)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

I know the feeling.

who gets lynching outside of j?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I do not care, if you are town, small chance btw, I will figure it out.

Why is Glyph for sure scum? I voted to get a flip.
No that doesn't make sense. You say you're pretty sure I'm scum and say I need to die and promise explanation. Now you're skipping the explanation and voted along with me as well as saying there's a chance I'm town?

"Moosy needs to die" =/= "If you are town, small chance btw"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No that doesn't make sense. You say you're pretty sure I'm scum and say I need to die and promise explanation. Now you're skipping the explanation and voted along with me as well as saying there's a chance I'm town?

"Moosy needs to die" =/= "If you are town, small chance btw"
scum response, lynch on my town flip.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I do appreciate how J has adopted my 'it will yield the most information' approach towards pushing my slot today. I'd still argue his slot will bring at least roughly the same and has the added benefit of probably being scum as well.

As far as other scum reads, any single person who has at least a handful of games here on this site and are voting Laundry or Bardull are most likely taking advantage of the pressure being applied to try and bump off harder slots early in the game. This also applies to anyone of that level who is currently scum reading but not currently voting. In fact, I'd be more suspicious of the second group than the first. Would give names here but work with me guys, that's what I would be looking for. Meet me halfway.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
**** it,
I do appreciate how J has adopted my 'it will yield the most information' approach towards pushing my slot today. I'd still argue his slot will bring at least roughly the same and has the added benefit of probably being scum as well.

As far as other scum reads, any single person who has at least a handful of games here on this site and are voting Laundry or Bardull are most likely taking advantage of the pressure being applied to try and bump off harder slots early in the game. This also applies to anyone of that level who is currently scum reading but not currently voting. In fact, I'd be more suspicious of the second group than the first. Would give names here but work with me guys, that's what I would be looking for. Meet me halfway.
unvote

talk with me, what of your wagon do you hate the most?

FullMetalLynch

Mall arguing with you is like trying to eat through a brick wall and im on 24 hour duty right now trying to grab a nap whileni have the chance.
Me saying something shouldnt aito didqualify something for you when multiple people you like have gone along/are on that wagon
Plus
Im not sheepi g laundry so go **** yourself
Ryu you're tunneling moosey as much as j and glyph are each other

Top Bottom