• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Raziek Raziek

My question to you still stands as to why you have 0 scum-reads nearly 40 pages into the game and just an overwhelming amount of town-reads. Like I hate your non-comittal attitude this game or just waving a lot of slots off as "well, they seem towny". I find your lack of in-depth observation worrying. You've mentioned it's because you have little time, but lately you have been posting quite a bit and I still don't know where your biggest target it at and why your vote isn't down on them.

I just see a lot of words and not a lot of meat.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
I feel like there's been enough posts in the last couple pages that anybody and everybody should have an opinion on Soup by now. Let's hear them. In addition to giving a soupinion, here's some other questions for all of you.

BarDulL BarDulL Is this all you plan to get out of Fanny and are you now satisfied? If not, when are you going to start campaigning for your wagon? Also, you mentioned wanting to look into FML, is that still a priority for you? Cite something of his other than the stuff directed at you.

@red Ryu Do you really think Moosy is going to be a d2 thing? At this point, him and Maven are the only players you've deigned to vote, and I'm pretty unclear on your opinions. What did you think about Laundry and Raz vs Soup in the last couple pages?

@MoosyDoosy Which player that has never voted Glyph do you trust the most? What's different about their approach (that you obviously disagree with) that distinguishes them from the other players that also refuse to join your wagon.

Spak Spak You seem to also be looking at BarDulL now. What do you think about the people already on his wagon? Which approach towards him do you agree with the most?

@J Say you could choose 2 players, and then force every member of the game to vote for one of them with no abstaining . Who would they be? You came into toDay pretty hot for Soup's lynch, but that seemed to cool down rather quickly. Did you have any reasons beyond the posts that happened right before you changed your vote?

FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch On a scale of 1-10, how would you rank the usefulness of D2 so far. If that number is 5 or lower, what do we need to focus on to fix that. If you could end D2 with a BarDulL lynch right now, would you take that opportunity? What kind of additional posts do you want to see from him?

@Laundry You said you'd be gone for a couple days. Who would you hold responsible if town just stagnates until your return? Are there any posters that you feel are giving less than their usual effort?
Ok, so I'm still waiting on answers to all of these questions. As we're now 32 hours away from deadline, I'm most curious about getting answers from #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu and BarDulL BarDulL about their stale votes on non-viable wagons. Like, both those votes were fine earlier in the Day and I'm glad they made them then, but they haven't done anything with them, and they've both left themselves pretty open to consolidate wherever is most convenient tomorrow. I know that both of you are busy, but that just makes making this the first thing you address when you get back to the thread even more important.

I also want to hear from @MoosyDoosy , because I find it completely baffling that he's decided that the most informative thing for him to do is to just vote Glyph literally all game. Sure, tunneling happens, but in the meantime, I really want him to try to find Glyph's scumbuddies and interact with people in the thread. Just focusing on Glyph has given him almost as few interactions as the guy he's targeting.

Spak Spak is taking his sweet time with that reread, but at least acknowledged that I had asked him about something. I'm eager to see his reply, as long as he actually gets up to date before EoD.

I could probably infer #HBC | J #HBC | J 's answers to my questions, but that defeats the whole point of me asking them. Very curious about how you respond.

I would like FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch to answer that question, but I should have a few more relevant ones for him soon.

And @#HBC | Laundry isn't back yet, so hopefully his catchup will catch that post.

Also, if people could publicly commit to their opinions on the Soup vs Laundry fight (is it TvT, TvS, or SvS?) I would appreciate it. (I'm still on TvS, Soup is scum, but I guess I need to reconsider that)

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I think I'm okay with a Glyph lynch today. If he flips scum, I will trust J a lot more, and if he flips town, then I'll have some great data tomorrow, (If I live). I know that technically they could both be town, but I don't see it. If Glyph flips scum, J is public enemy number one in my book. That doesn't mean I'm going to automatically vote for him, since there is still the possiblity that they're both town, but he'll be my number one suspect.

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I think this lynch makes more sense then a Bardull lynch today.

Vote: Glyph

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Someone asked earlier but Moosy vote was place holder vote, til I figured out stiff with a maven flip.
Oh, I somehow missed that this was directed at me earlier. Sure, its been 4 days. Have you figured out stuff with the Maven flip?

Also, I am surprised nobody has commented on this yet. This is kind of important.
I would /love/ to do something with this mod-info, but I'm still completely lost on the whole closed-setup thing.

Like, Ryu said something about "conversion". What the heck are we even talking about here? Maybe somebody could link me to some other game or page that would explain what might even be possible.
So I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I think this lynch makes more sense then a Bardull lynch today.

Vote: Glyph
That makes the votal:

Fandangox (1): BarDuIL (#1103)
MoosyDoosy (1): RedRyu (#1161)
Laundry (1): Soup (#1361)
J (1): DtJGlyphmoney (#1451)
FullMetalLynch (1): mallorean_thug (#1519)
BarDuIL (2): FullMetalLynch (#1232), Laundry (#1308)
DtJGlyphmoney (6): Fandangox (#1125), MoosyDoosy (#1126), Spak (#1413), Zaixl (#1445), J (#1520), SlickWylde (#1523)

Abstaining (1): Raziek

Note that Glyph claimed "Hated (It takes one fewer vote to lynch you)" earlier toDay, so he's actually at L-1, rather than the L-2 you'd expect if you didn't remember that info.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
somehow I've slipped into the can die pile for J. Would love to hear why since the allegation of me sitting back is pretty whack. Like i'm not sure how me not going balls deep down someones throat makes me scummy but you know, to each there own I guess

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So I don't understand how this works: Glyph is claiming that he's got the "hated" disadvantage, which requires one less vote, as well as having two daytime powers? Is that something you guys have seen before? Do you guys believe him? Would a scum role have all of those aspects?

FullMetalLynch

Ok, so I'm still waiting on answers to all of these questions. As we're now 32 hours away from deadline, I'm most curious about getting answers from #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu and BarDulL BarDulL about their stale votes on non-viable wagons. Like, both those votes were fine earlier in the Day and I'm glad they made them then, but they haven't done anything with them, and they've both left themselves pretty open to consolidate wherever is most convenient tomorrow. I know that both of you are busy, but that just makes making this the first thing you address when you get back to the thread even more important.

I also want to hear from @MoosyDoosy , because I find it completely baffling that he's decided that the most informative thing for him to do is to just vote Glyph literally all game. Sure, tunneling happens, but in the meantime, I really want him to try to find Glyph's scumbuddies and interact with people in the thread. Just focusing on Glyph has given him almost as few interactions as the guy he's targeting.

Spak Spak is taking his sweet time with that reread, but at least acknowledged that I had asked him about something. I'm eager to see his reply, as long as he actually gets up to date before EoD.

I could probably infer #HBC | J #HBC | J 's answers to my questions, but that defeats the whole point of me asking them. Very curious about how you respond.

I would like FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch to answer that question, but I should have a few more relevant ones for him soon.

And @#HBC | Laundry isn't back yet, so hopefully his catchup will catch that post.

Also, if people could publicly commit to their opinions on the Soup vs Laundry fight (is it TvT, TvS, or SvS?) I would appreciate it. (I'm still on TvS, Soup is scum, but I guess I need to reconsider that)
I'd rate today a hard 7. Soup and Laundry's interaction has been a huge boon to me personally because I am a person who has ever evolving reads, and for me, I had to come in today at least considering that I could have been wrong about Laundry or Soup or both, their interaction however has firmly restored my faith in my reads on them and subsequently I've moved more to pushing my other target from yesterdday being Bard, andd Laundry's push on J to me is worth backing because he's voiced some things I considered and as I posted yesterday, I too have somethings I need to see from him.

Honestly, no, i wouldn't. As much as I want to see bardull lynched I need to see him respond more and I need to see people like Raz or others flesh out their Bardull town reads because those are opinions I need to consider, especially because I think of Raz in a better context than Bard. Plus, we really can't get a full picture if we just waste a slot. Even if they deserve it.

I definitely need to see Bard flesh out his reads, and especially see why he's taken his stance on me as I really don't recall his reason to be on me except how I was treating him ? And maybe having the opinion that I'm not doing things when I'd agrue I have been, I'll admit I'm not creating wagons out of the blue like old rake but I've tried really hard to flesh out my reads when they change and show why i think a certain way about a slot. It's hard for me to understand when people say: Well FML's scummy because they haven't been doing as much as I'd like them to, or they haven't been aggressive enough, or however that arguement is worded, like, from my pov I can't defend against that opinion of my play, I've tried to create content on Ryu, but I dropped it when I saw him actually do something, I'm trying to push both J and Bardull, like, how much more agressive should I be ? Should I be creating walls of content with quotes from laundry and Soup laying out how it's TvT ? Or pulling up J's content from D1 in a giant ISO of aggression to throw at him ? For me, the qualification of saying: "Well X person isn't doing enough" is just a lazy handwave of the slot and almost a noncommital FUD argument because I can't defend an opinion of my play, I can only keep playing.

Do you understand what I mean ?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
J how does me and laundry being stubborn equate ylyo scum and why do you keep giving vague reasons why you dislike something without going into the intent as to why you do because I don't like you calling it SvS without a complete reason why so so inform the peons how me and Laundy orchestrated that whole thing

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
J's recent wall is so ****ing bad.

Come back from lurking and fencesitting with basically next to nothing with the starlight attitude

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh, I somehow missed that this was directed at me earlier. Sure, its been 4 days. Have you figured out stuff with the Maven flip?

I would /love/ to do something with this mod-info, but I'm still completely lost on the whole closed-setup thing.

Like, Ryu said something about "conversion". What the heck are we even talking about here? Maybe somebody could link me to some other game or page that would explain what might even be possible.

That makes the votal:

Fandangox (1): BarDuIL (#1103)
MoosyDoosy (1): RedRyu (#1161)
Laundry (1): Soup (#1361)
J (1): DtJGlyphmoney (#1451)
FullMetalLynch (1): mallorean_thug (#1519)
BarDuIL (2): FullMetalLynch (#1232), Laundry (#1308)
DtJGlyphmoney (6): Fandangox (#1125), MoosyDoosy (#1126), Spak (#1413), Zaixl (#1445), J (#1520), SlickWylde (#1523)

Abstaining (1): Raziek

Note that Glyph claimed "Hated (It takes one fewer vote to lynch you)" earlier toDay, so he's actually at L-1, rather than the L-2 you'd expect if you didn't remember that info.
I'm not faulting people for voting maven. But I did not want it over Moosy.

Some bandwagon votes I'm mulling over, some adamant over glyph first and I still not a fan of that wagon. I would lynch him of it gets the people looking at him to stop tunneling him and he stays unhelpful. Bardull has some interesting stuff, some of his actions and the hiding parts I see and would like to press it more.

J I'm more bothered by, Soup depends if I believe his outburst. I still want Moosy dead.

Test time!

More later.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I don't understand how this works: Glyph is claiming that he's got the "hated" disadvantage, which requires one less vote, as well as having two daytime powers? Is that something you guys have seen before? Do you guys believe him? Would a scum role have all of those aspects?
Hated yes.

Use powers before dying? no.

FullMetalLynch

As for Glyph today, the only thing I wanna say about him is that I dislike the fact that he was so sold on J yesterday and so willing to die to see J dead and yet today, even with such a strong ability to create basically half a lynch just on his own and J and force to take the thread more seriously, he has't done that. If his ability needs to be given to another, why not just let slick run wild with it, I can understand the perspective of some of slicks ways of thinking not being aces but the fact is, Glyph has it within his power to make J happen all over again, if not happen more seriously than yesterday due to the fact that J will be in just as much if not more present danger of dying. There's active interest in J at the very least from me, Laundry, himself and maybe Soup too. So it's not like he can say J's just being allowed to float around.

Plus, it doesn't cost his slot anything to have that aggression towards J, because he already acted that aggressively about it yesterday, and his slots already in a position where from mypov, if people see him follow that attitude and dislike it, it wouldn't seem like the straw to break the camels bback. If anything, him continuing to be afk and whatever else seems like it's burying his coffin moreso than him jus going balls to the wall on J like he made it seem he wanted so badly yesterday would.

FullMetalLynch

as to slicks question, I've seen hated scum, but I've never encountered scum that died from not usng a power. I have seen town slots that die from improper power use or even punished quite hard, but it doesn't preclude that Glyphs slot could be a first of its kind either, and im not gonna clear or condemn his slot based on how i think his PR might fit in with the game.
its just bad play and the type of thing red herrings or misinformation punish you the hardest for

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J how does me and laundry being stubborn equate ylyo scum and why do you keep giving vague reasons why you dislike something without going into the intent as to why you do because I don't like you calling it SvS without a complete reason why so so inform the peons how me and Laundy orchestrated that whole thing
I did not say it was SvS at all.

Just pointing that out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You are both in my scum pile, that doesn't mean I think the argument is SvS. I am looking at it from more of a TvS point of view.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
With 14 alive it takes 8 to Lynch!
1. FML [1]: Mal_Thug
2. J [1]: Glyph
3. Soup
4. Bardull [2]: FML, Laundry
5. Red Ryu
6. Raziek
7. Mal_Thug
8. Laundry [1]: Soup
9. Fandangox [1]: Bardull
10. Glyphmoney [6]: Fandangox, Moosy, Spak, Zaixl, J, Slick
11. Spak
12. MooseyDoosey [1]: Red Ryu
13. SlickWylde
14. Zaixl

Not Voting: Raziek
Day 2 Deadline is Midnight Eastern Time, Friday the 30th!

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You didn't read what I said clearly. *sigh*

Currently I am leaning you as the town and Laundry as the scum.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Does J have the ability to vote for two different people? It shows him voting for Bard and Glyph

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Italicized - Anyone can do that. I feel you're playing a bias and trying to buddy with Laundry for no particular reason because you know that it's really easy to be on the side of someone who will talk for you. I don't get why you, or anyone for that matter *cough* moosy *cough* think that general agreement is now the surefire towntell. FML has been asking a ton of questions, J has been asking a ton of questions, hell, even I have been asking a ton of questions. Are those questions just not up to the townie laundry standard? Do you get how that logic is bull and why I won't accept it? Do I need to make another question to accentuate how many questions I can make?
Whenever you quote something, everything is italicized. What part of the quote did you mean?

I don't see how you can say he's not threadbullying when all he's done really is exactly that
I see what you mean, but that's how town Laundry works. I've never seen scum Laundry so I'm not sure if he bullies more or less, but the way he threadbullies applies decently effective pressure.

Ryu as scum is much more coasty, yet abrasive whereas as town he is more gentler and analytical.
I dunno... He seemed kinda coasty in Gheb's JR.
I think I already explained that after making that point. The gist of it is that I don't like Soup's play but I don't like Bardull's treatment of Soup. I think one of the two is scum but I doubt they're scum together.
Reasoning you think it's TvS instead of SvS or TvT?
A point to add on top of this is how much Soup was following my logic, my reads, and my posts. He even flat-out admitted to it at one point towards the end of the phase (I think it was even about my Maven read but I can't accurately remember).

:186:
Interesting, seeing as he seems to be trying to ding Raz on following your reasoning...
Raz meta'd himself so let's just say it's meta for me to not commit to a lynch unless I'm fully sure or its for pressure reasons. You 3 aren't 'lynch these' but more slots in my priority of looking into. Ill say that next time.
The way this is phrased makes it seem like you're trying to make up meta for your play. The "let's just say" is a highly suspicious way of pointing out a meta statement.

Also, stealing this from Laundry, but:

S E L F M E T A I S G A R B A G E

I feel really unsatisfied with raz still as he dodged some of my questions and that just outright frustrates me. Raz, please get at my questions when you can.
What questions did he dodge? I didn't see anything that he was avoiding.
That was more to raz, Laundry. I wanted to see his response to go just (what I feel) blindly town reading you and being a bit of a lapdog.
But it probably wasn't blind, he already stated reasoning as to why he thinks Laundry is town.
Jeez, will you ever lighten up? Like I have no idea what changed you to be so aggressive all the time.
He seems less aggressive than RoDG...
Laundry I really hate you puffing out your chest trying to be tough and escalating things for the sake of making you look better. You don't need to come at me like I was swinging at you and I don't know how I'm gonna get anywhere if you think grievances with your slot instantly equate wanting your death.
I've not seen him "puffing out" his chest anywhere; could you give me specific instances where you think he was puffing out his chest?
This is the worst thing I've read all game.
Mmmm... Based on some of the Zaixl and Moosy (to a lesser extent) and Bard posts I've seen, this is an inaccurate statment.
vote: laundry

I can't stop puking.
OMGUS anyone? Just a little bit of pressure and soup pops like a balloon?

Tempted to lose sleep to argue with you in the most uncivilized way possible because that's the only way I can reach your thick skull, who continues to believe that interest somehow equates to me setting you up as the bad guy.

I just think youre full of **** so now you can say I'm trying to make you the bad guy.
You can say that, but you still failed to answer the accusations
You're so damn aggressive about something that never was completely confirmed and it's kneejerk reactions like such are the reason I am voting you right now.
I'd call your vote more of a kneejerk reaction; he didn't really do much to provoke you other than quoting your previous posts and pointing out how you've been trying to taint the perception of everyone else.
2) I'm in the process of figuring that out, and if you want me to throw confirmation bias in your face I would say it's scum-fueled because you're on it.
So you're willing to call a whole wagon's intent scummy because Laundry is on it? That seems a bit extreme.

On page 35 and I need to finish AP stat, don't give up hope on me yet lol

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Then I won't ask you further about Laundry because regardless of alignment you've shown that you're going to continue to be stubborn about it. That isn't productive to me but I'm my time as much as you think I'm wasting yours if you won't cooperate.
(You still didn't specify what he dodged)
EBWOP: Your #1309 actually makes it clearer why you thought Bardull was trying to bring your slot down but you really can't lump me and J into this ordeal because both of our reasons are different, along with the approach.
Well, at least soup is trying to sift through the thread finding reasoning instead of blind questioning to divert attention.
Given that you dislike my slot this interaction should be a goldmine for you.
I agree that Moosy ended it suspiciously early...
I'm quoting these two because it's just a bunch of rambling at this point and I need to condense things.
"They need to condense things": My opinion after spending multiple hours re-reading. +1 Sanity.
I'm not saying everyone that was on Maven was bad. I'm saying, specifically and only you. I think your leading of the Maven lynch was scummy via the way you went about trying to get it happening and not even seeming to consider the possibility that Maven was town. His lynch was a bad one, but you didn't look to re-evaluate your read on him at all. You seemed to have come into the thread and had a goal to lynch Maven and also to push him regardless since you saw his first post. You sat on your scum-read on him and spearheaded his lynch over Glyph. I'm not giving you 100% sole responsibility of that lynch because there are 6 other votes to account for. I am saying that you are the person of interest of that lynch and if you say otherwise, it's simply not true.
I hadn't considered this before, as I never bothered to look back at what Laundry's slot did to start the Mav Wag... Interesting viewpoint.
Laundry, you keep shoving this 'trying to get people to doubt me' and I keep telling you it isn't true, and only maybe 3 people have i really confronted about you, which is J, mallo, and raz. I don't understand why you're dogging me like that when you know saying EVERYONE isn't true.
I'm starting to agree with this more every time Laundry brings up this point. He seems to be playing victim by bringing up the "woe is me, he's painting me in a bad light" (which the intent of which soup is swearing up and down was just to get a read of Raz), something I've never actually seen from Laundry before.
But let's turn this back on you. You say you thought Maven was obvtown by the end and that we shouldn't have lynched him. Your vote wasn't anywhere. Moreover, if you truly believe Maven was obvtown, where were you? You had the opportunity to push your read and swing that lynch to Glyfe, which would've pushed it into majority (which would've gotten Maven and Fanny to revote with Moosy and Spak already being there). You didn't. Hell, you didn't even vote him. Now you come into D2 and say that the Glyfe lynch should've happened, that "the people who spearheaded the Maven push" (read: me) are suspect, and that I, along with a few others, are good candidates for a lynch today (which you have actually said). Coming from my point of view, that doesn't look like a vindictive townie, that looks like a scummer that let it happen and is now using that mislynch to his advantage. Sue me for finding you suspicious as a result of it.

Then speak directly instead of in vague roundabout terms. Actually address me when you mean me instead of speaking around me without naming me despite obviously talking about me. That looks underhanded as ****.

:186:
This is actually a good point.

DONE! I CAN FINALLY GO OUTSIDE AND RIDE MY BIKE!
(Oh wait, it's 10:45 at night...)

Spak Spak You seem to also be looking at BarDulL now. What do you think about the people already on his wagon? Which approach towards him do you agree with the most?
OK, looking at the Bard wagon:
FML - He hasn't had any huge interactions since the start of the game, but he's had useful input now and then and has been fairly active. Very slight town.

Laundry - He was a very strong town lean D1, I doubted him (naturally) after Maven's death, thought that his interactions with soup were largely townie until page 34/35, where it was evident that he began to whine over and over about the same thing whenever Soup tried to make good conversation. He's still townie in my eyes, but not nearly as strong of a read and I'm growing a bit suspicious of him based on his recent actions (and the J post which I tend to agree with; he seemed a bit too sure of his lynch choice).

...And that's the Bard wagon at this point.

I tend to put Bard in the I'd be fine if he died today pile. His play early D2 was scummy, he said a lot of things that I HEAVILY disagree with both in terms of his view of Mafia and in terms of opinion on the thread, and a lot of his statements lead me to wondering how he could have possibly meant them without scummy intent. Then, he leaves the thread for a while, people forget about him, and we might have a different lynch today. He's scummy, but I still think Glyph is scummier and I'd honestly say that a Zaixl lynch is starting to look worse, as he might just get modkilled (which would waste a lynch if he were to die anyways) and then we can have an extra flip to go off of for D[insertNumHere].

I'm off to sleep. Good night and I'm glad that re-read is over with. Those were a few extremely content-rich (AKA time-consuming) pages.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Talk with me while I am Diamond grinding. I'll be here for a while tonight and would love to chat with someone instead of reading catch up city by every slot.
Sure and woah Diamond in league? People got way higher than me in league these days. O_o.

Give me a bit.

FullMetalLynch

So I've been talking with orbo and I want to hear people's opinion on this since I like the idea.

We lynch Bard and we let glyph "die" from not using his second PR.

This to me is a win win for town. Not only do we get a massive influx of new information on both slots but also around the whole thread as these two slots have been the most polarizing today. Not to mention, we don't lose out if glyph was bull****ting that he'd die because that to me would make him the auto lynch for tomorrow.

This also means everyone pretty much gets what they want out of this day.

The downside of both being town is balanced to me by the fact that if glyph really is going to die it certainly looks like he's already accepted that fate to me. Lynching just his slot alone is wasteful because like I said, he's said he's gonna die anyway.

If glyph charges in and uses his ability to extend his life and push J or whatever, then we can discuss the merits of Glyph over Bard or vice versa, but with the game state how it is I really feel like we could be more effective today by using glyphs death to see another scummy slot gone.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So I've been talking with orbo and I want to hear people's opinion on this since I like the idea.

This to me is a win win for town. Not only do we get a massive influx of new information on both slots but also around the whole thread as these two slots have been the most polarizing today. Not to mention, we don't lose out if glyph was bull****ting that he'd die because that to me would make him the auto lynch for tomorrow.

The downside of both being town is balanced to me by the fact that if glyph really is going to die it certainly looks like he's already accepted that fate to me. Lynching just his slot alone is wasteful because like I said, he's said he's gonna die anyway.

If glyph charges in and uses his ability to extend his life and push J or whatever, then we can discuss the merits of Glyph over Bard or vice versa, but with the game state how it is I really feel like we could be more effective today by using glyphs death to see another scummy slot gone.
Hmm. My understanding was that he could just use his ability, so I don't understand why he's going to die. What's stopping him from using his ability? Otherwise I don't really have any issues with this, Bard seems a little fishy, so I'm okay with that lynch.

Unvote

Vote: Bard

By the way, what's your opinion on J?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

I don't hate this idea, but I am going to re-read Bardull thoroughly tonight after work. I'd like to examine if I'd lynch Bardull or if I'd rather off like, Zaixl or something.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Hmm. My understanding was that he could just use his ability, so I don't understand why he's going to die. What's stopping him from using his ability? Otherwise I don't really have any issues with this, Bard seems a little fishy, so I'm okay with that lynch.
Nothing is, other than his own inactivity. His play looks fairly suicidal at this point and we need to have a lynch by midnight (less than 11 hours away). If he doesn't use his ability today and dies, we get a flip + another lynch. If he uses his ability and doesn't die, he's pretty obviously scum from lying about his slot and we can kill him tomorrow, while still eliminating another scummy slot. I'm still keeping my vote on Glyph at the moment in case he uses his ability, but Bard has spewed a lot of garbage this phase and left while under pressure. I'd be very willing to lynch Bard today.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Town is getting rolled this game if I get lynched. Heavily disappointed in everyone involved if I get lynched, and we're gonna have to have a long talk post game.

Don't have time for a reads list or to respond to every person asking questions. I'll do it day 3 with a full reread

BarDulL

Town Vampire
if I am still alive by then.

I heavily implore you guys to analyze the Maven lynch. That's all I'm gonna say.

Bardeezy out.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Bardull you can't just AtE and bounce dude.

We need something of substance, I don't expect you to hit everything, but it's totally irresponsible to just dip when you're on the block.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

We need something of substance, I don't expect you to hit everything, but it's totally irresponsible to just dip when you're on the block.
I shouldn't be on the block to begin with. There is virtually no case on my slot. I don't even know why people are on my slot, frankly.

What do YOU want me to address, and will you be open minded about it, or are you just going to try and funnel my responses into a crevice?

I'll be honest, everyone's 'case' or 'reasoning' on my slot is shallow and they'll be hearing about it from me post game. I've been heavily unmotivated to play D2 as a result. Call it AtE if you want, but it's the truth. Have you read over this Day phase yet? I just don't get why people are harping on my slot, and I don't trust anyone because people are either directly or indirectly trying to get me shafted while Glyph is on the board.

I can't defend myself because everything I say is going to be called out as WIFOM or self-meta. Other slots need to examine what I've done and act accordingly.

Also, I'm busy. Don't call me 'irresponsible' when I don't have the time right now to do a full reread of a 39 page game alongside a giant read list post.

Top Bottom