• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I will try to scum hunt based on my own intuition better.

I do not like the idea of killing Raziek, as I think we have several better lynches. I know that a non posting town is not helpful, but do you feel that lynching a townie would be beneficial just for the information? I feel that lowering our town/scum ratio is always bad.

I understand the hesitation of lynching Zaix because it's a coin flip situation, but I think he is the person who's had the scummiest posts. We can argue to the point of death about the logic behind not getting much info, but I still believe that the most productive lynch is to get rid of someone who doesn't seem to be on the level.

Spak is making it tough for me. He seemed very guilty, but then turned it around for me. But now he just keeps coming in, throwing shade, and leaving. I don't like the way he's posting anymore, and I'm wondering if my gut feeling on him was correct from the get go.

Maven hasn't posted that much, but I don't get a good vibe from him.

Top 5 scum reads:
1. Zaixl
2. Maven (His posts don't strike me as pro-town)
3. Spak
4. J (Not sure about him at all, but he's on the list)
5. Red Ryu (Very slight scum read)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Sorry to make an example of you Slick, you're not the only one guilty of this, but:

Top 5 scum reads:
1. Zaixl
2. Maven (His posts don't strike me as pro-town)
3. Spak
4. J (Not sure about him at all, but he's on the list)
5. Red Ryu (Very slight scum read)
If your readlist has the 4 guys that aren't struck through all in your scum pool, you should definitely be reconsidering it at this point in the phase. Those are the 4 easiest reads to have at this point and it's very unlikely that they're all scum (and pretty unlikely that any of them are by my perception).

:186:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Sorry to make an example of you Slick, you're not the only one guilty of this, but:

If your readlist has the 4 guys that aren't struck through all in your scum pool, you should definitely be reconsidering it at this point in the phase. Those are the 4 easiest reads to have at this point and it's very unlikely that they're all scum (and pretty unlikely that any of them are by my perception).

Not offended. I would disagree, I believe at least 1 out of the 4 is scum. I don't know what you mean by the "4 guys who aren't struck through".

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
there's a slot that also completely slipped my mind. Talk to me about my train of thought, do you think it's flawed? I can see some sentiment but nothing that's in complete frequency to mine. I want to hear more from you about the thread state beyond the reads. Can you do that for me?
So, I really disliked J's public announcement about not posting yesterday, and the fact that Soup followed up with about the same thing. Even if they're both town, they were giving scum cover to lurk at a time when the thread was stagnating. Lo and behold, when I caught up today, it felt like nothing got down yesterday at all.

I was honestly very surprised when I opened the thread this morning and found that my slot had been completely ignored. It really made me wonder who else is completely slipping under the radar. As far as I can tell, the answer to that is Fandangox. To me, he's read as the much lurkier version of Maven, who you seem to have an issue with, yet you didn't touch on him at all in your wall. Do you have any thoughts about that? Its really hard to pin point who else might have been ignoring him though, because most players haven't even given thoughts on the people actively posting in the thread.

I definitely agree that the doubtcasting aimed at Glyph makes him much more likely town, and somebody that the scumteam is trying to set up for an easy mislynch. Its part of why I really like to push people for votes, because its much easier to hold them accountable that way. Like, why the heck isn't Maven voting for Glyph, based on his posts? Is he waiting for a better spot on the wagon? Is he waiting to see how his partial case is received? Does he not want to get attention for pushing something based on less than the full thread? I mean, obviously I was one of the slots to put a lot of suspicion on Glyph early, but the way he responded never made me think that he never had scum intentions. Just blisteringly incompetent town ones. The fact that a bunch of players are ignoring that, even past my post explaining why I changed my opinion, definitely feels scummy.

Maybe I need to reread Red Ryu's posts vs BarDuIL's to find out why I came to the opposite conclusion you did. You claimed some amount of meta that I obviously don't have, but I really did feel like Ryu's stuff was less original, and more in line with the mood of the thread, which is something I usually find scummy.

Hmm, as far as your own actions: You're pushing hard away from basically all of the thread's current pressure targets. That you're one of the first players to do so comes off as pretty towny, because the thread's stagnation kind of points to all of those being wrong. If you are scum, its because your scummates are among those weak inactive players, and they aren't good enough to defend/deflect from themselves. In that case, BarDuIL is probably a good target for you, because he's actively expressing something much of the thread disagrees with, and while he has similar opinions to Red Ryu, he's a lot less active in the thread, and far less likely to be online as the same time you are, based on posting history. I'll definitely be interested in seeing how your wagon develops.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Can't completely post like I want to But laundry's latest bout of posts are good and I feel pretty confident on my read of him. There are some things I want to expand upon and ask myself but as an aside I agree completely that there isn't the whole team amongst inactives. I disagree about ruy though still and unless fml drops something really damning I don't think I'll change my mind there either. I'll say that a lot of my reads are a but face value because I won't deny that sometimes I skim posters and posts I don't care about, but I'll update my moosy read and Co. soon

#HBC | ѕoup

Ebwop: whole team in maven/bardull/raz/fanny

I don't even think there's two in there and maybe just one (which I'm leaning towards maven on initial presence thus far.)

Raz is vigbait and waste of a lynch too.

#HBC | ѕoup

Brutal honesty mall I'm simply bored as **** so I try to find things to post about even if I could cool off which is what I was trying to do

But then something caught my interest again so oops

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Brutal honesty mall I'm simply bored as **** so I try to find things to post about even if I could cool off which is what I was trying to do

But then something caught my interest again so oops
Ok, sure.

That still doesn't absolve you from not having a vote down right now UNLESS your vote would be on Zaixl, because that would put him for L-1.

If that's where you're at right now, I'd love a case (and vote of course) on your second choice. Because having 2 real wagons at EoD is going to be way more informative than only having 1, regardless of what flip we get.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Okay Town isn't getting anywhere with tunneling me so let's put an end to this.
Vote: Zaixl
Don't WIFOM this. Don't hesitate. Hammer me and move on.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ah, misunderstood. I haven't heard you give a good scum case against anyone in particular. Now that you've caught up, who's on your kill list?
Bardull and Maven at the moment. I don't feel so solid on those because I have very little to go off but I don't think the current thread focuses are really fruitful, quite obviously.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Okay Town isn't getting anywhere with tunneling me so let's put an end to this.
Vote: Zaixl
Don't WIFOM this. Don't hesitate. Hammer me and move on.
Oh no you don't.

You are not going anywhere until you give us more information to work with. If you're scum, this is an easy way to avoid taking your team down with you, and I won't stand for it. And if you're town, like you're trying to WIFOM, I want opinions I can trust as honest for after your flip.

I had hoped that you'd realize what you needed to give us before EoD, but I guess that's not the case.

Please answer the following:

Alright then Glyph, why should we keep you alive?
You have yet to actually argue for his lynch. If you're scum, you're letting other people argue for you, and if you're town, you're just sheeping opinions that could be coming from the scum team. In your own words, explain why Glyph is scum so we can understand your mindset here.

Honestly at the moment my reads are null, but I'll make sure to be more in depth from now on.
Yes, if you're going to die like you think you are, I want a full rainbow readwall to either link you to your scumbuddies, or understand where you're coming from. For now, I'd even just settle for the ordered list, town to scum, without reasons. We can always question you about those after the lynch is locked in during the Twilight phase, but you need to get something down NOW before somebody actually listens to you and hammers.

Now that J is seeming more town
Why? Please explain, since this is one of your only 2 read's you've even kind of comitted to.

What does this make you think about other slots, besides Glyph, connected to J in various ways?

If you're not Mafia then they will probably try to kill you tonight as the only confirmed PR. If you are Mafia then your safe. How exactly is there any reason to withhold the rest of your ability?
This is a terrible scummy question, and I don't even know where to begin on it. You're already setting up WIFOM around the nk, with the implication that if Glyph survives the night, he's definitely scum. Immediately drop the "Glyph needs to fully claim or he's scum" part of your platform immediately. If you're really this new, you should have realized by now why nobody else thinks this is an issue. It makes it look like you're just avoiding thinking about how you might be wrong, which is either lazy or scummy.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So, I really disliked J's public announcement about not posting yesterday, and the fact that Soup followed up with about the same thing. Even if they're both town, they were giving scum cover to lurk at a time when the thread was stagnating. Lo and behold, when I caught up today, it felt like nothing got down yesterday at all.
It didn't, because neither picked up the argument they left off yesterday when both re-entered the thread. I made a point of mentioning that. J didn't even respond to anything I had posted to him either. I'm not happy with that, but it's nothing to call a man scum for.

I was honestly very surprised when I opened the thread this morning and found that my slot had been completely ignored. It really made me wonder who else is completely slipping under the radar. As far as I can tell, the answer to that is Fandangox. To me, he's read as the much lurkier version of Maven, who you seem to have an issue with, yet you didn't touch on him at all in your wall. Do you have any thoughts about that? Its really hard to pin point who else might have been ignoring him though, because most players haven't even given thoughts on the people actively posting in the thread.
I actually had written something about Fandangox as a way to differentiate him from Maven. Part of this may be due to the fact that Fanny at least was here on time and talking about it, but it seems very reminiscent to the way he played in Revival of DGames, where he bullied a slot he found scummy (in that instance, J) for most of the game in practically the same manner. I don't think he's talented enough to manipulate his meta yet but unlike Maven, who seems to be overextending for Glyfe, Fanny at least keeps it within the realm of reasonability and not begging town as to why we haven't lynched obvscum Glyfe.

I definitely agree that the doubtcasting aimed at Glyph makes him much more likely town, and somebody that the scumteam is trying to set up for an easy mislynch. Its part of why I really like to push people for votes, because its much easier to hold them accountable that way. Like, why the heck isn't Maven voting for Glyph, based on his posts? Is he waiting for a better spot on the wagon? Is he waiting to see how his partial case is received? Does he not want to get attention for pushing something based on less than the full thread? I mean, obviously I was one of the slots to put a lot of suspicion on Glyph early, but the way he responded never made me think that he never had scum intentions. Just blisteringly incompetent town ones. The fact that a bunch of players are ignoring that, even past my post explaining why I changed my opinion, definitely feels scummy.
No, it's because he wants to get a full reread in (really, more of an isocase, he's barely responding to anything else) to show us just how scummy Glyfe is and how stupid we are for not lynching him immediately. It's likely going to come at the end of that, for whatever reason.

Maybe I need to reread Red Ryu's posts vs BarDuIL's to find out why I came to the opposite conclusion you did. You claimed some amount of meta that I obviously don't have, but I really did feel like Ryu's stuff was less original, and more in line with the mood of the thread, which is something I usually find scummy.
Ruy never gave himself an alternative outside of maybe Spak? I dunno what's going on with that. Regardless of that, Ruy's put his vote down and has continued to aggress the slot he dislikes. Even if it feels weak (it does), he at least shows motivation to remove the slot he dislikes the most and has voiced his distaste for other slots. You're right that it doesn't feel original, but with Ruy, it never feels like there's another slot he should be pushing more and the fact that he's ended up where he has feels genuine as a result. Bardull pushing me about Soup as if I were right but ultimately ending up with the same lynchpool as Ruy feels disingenuous as a result--it's like he wants this JvsGlyfe thing to continue by directing town into an even more fruitless direction. Zaixl or Raz lynches net us nothing on the day, FML and Moosy lynches barely more. J vs Glyfe, even if I disagree with either of their lynches, starts a paper trail no matter what. People actually oppose those lynches.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Needless to say, if anybody actually hammers right now, I will personally string you up tomorrow.

Not in a gamestate where there are 4 people abstaining, and 3 of them have literally never put down a vote all game.

Fortunately, I can do something about the possibly imminent hammer, so I will:

UNVOTE

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
malloreon_thug, what happened to your initial reasoning that caused you to vote for Glyph?
Umm, the mechanical opinion didn't change but my read on Glyph for it did, as I already explained in #282 where I unvoted Glyph.

A post I know you already read because you immediately replied to it in #283.

Maybe go reread it, and if you still don't understand my thought process, I can explain it again.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Finally, a detailed questioning! I can work with this. Will have your answers soon Mal, just gotta do this first -

Unvote: Zaixl

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
With Glyph, in all honesty, I was feeling pressured to vote and push somebody and his role claim has been nagging at me all Day. There's just way too much faith in him for my comfort. I'm not sure he's scum but I'm not sure he's going to contribute in a good way either. Basically he's too much of a wild card and I don't like that.

People I haven't paid enough attention to/have been inactive (Will probably gp back and examine later)
Fangadox
Mallorean_Thug
Raziek
Bardull
Maven
Soup
(This list is too long I really should examine them)

Nulls
Spak (Honestly I don't get the push on him. He hasn't done anything particularly scum. However he hasn't done anything particularly town so he's a null.)
DtJ Glyphmoney (See above)
FullMetalLynch (Has been posting solid stuff and is usually one of the first to jump on my crappy posts. Not sure of alignment but they're definitely a good players.)
Red Ryu (He's been playing pretty solid but something about him just doesn't sit well with me. Can't put my finger on it, but he irks me all the same.
Yes, I realize how useless that is.)

Town leans
MooseyDoosey (Is playing pretty much the same as last game, where he was town. However he's not locking on to me like last time and has much more reason to now, not sure what to make of that.)
Laundry (Clear insights, good pushes, and doesn't bandwagon on eating lunches. Strongest town lean.)
J (As stated above my only problem was that he didn't post enough and his initial wall not only refuted that but started a fairly logical push. I feel he wouldn't be getting as emotional as he is if he we're Mafia because loud and emotional Mafia get shot.)

Scum leans

Confirmed Town
SlickWylde (Duh.)

Confirmed Scum
Zaixl (Don't ask why, it's obviously a joke, you people read too much into this)

The question on J's connections will have to wait for more reading and the one on my Glyph reveal logic is absolutely correct. Someone immediately countered it and I know now asking for reveal is asking for a bullet.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Who exactly do you deem "Connected to J", because technically that could be all of us.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I have some questions for FullMetalLynch.

not until I can figure out where you're at. I'm trying to give you BoTD but that Moosey scum read really rubs me the wrong way. Can you give me like, one line why you think he's scummy over dummy
You asked for this and Ryu delivered. What are your thoughts about his push onto Moosy and what do you think about his reasoning?

wait wut.
Now I know you can win with town just like all the good boys and girls but still, ...wut ?
This post felt a bit off to me. Was it serious or meant to be a joke?

Also, can you please somehow come up with a list that shows where your reads are at? This might be difficult with your fusion but it’s important to know where everyone stands around EoD.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I don't think Glyfe is scum for very obvious reasons.

Most people won't step back from the thread and see them, though. It's not something that's overtly obvious, but I'll start with this:

Count how many people in the thread actually like Glyfe or think he's town. The correct answer should be something along the lines of 2-4 people. I know two of them (myself and Soup), I think J may be another but he also wouldn't mind if Glyfe died. I can't think of anyone beyond that.

That means out of 14 people, at least 10 think he's scummy, a detriment, or should be removed ASAP. Ever since his claim, there's been so much doubt and suspicion thrown at his slot from a variety of angles that I can't imagine him to be scum because of it. I wish I could outright say scum's the one continually tearing him down but it's physically impossible for that to be the case--there's too many slots that hate him.

Even beyond that, though, look at his claim in tandem to a bunch of other things. You know he has a targeted role that activates on the answer to a question. The only other possibility is that he and J could be bull****ting all of this and simply be in a neighborhood or masonry or mafia but that is so far likely that I cannot possibly imagine that to be the case. It is possible for him to be not town, but given his position in thread, he's not mafia. The mafia have to be among the slots dogpiling him as I am not mafia and I strongly believe J is not either. Slick, who also says he thinks Glyfe's town, is confirmed town as well. He could be indy, but I doubt it. Ryker's the type of guy to put two indies in his game (I assume that abductor that the mod revealed earlier in the phase is an indy as of this moment), but I would never operate on that logic until I see actual reason to believe as much, so that angle doesn't hold much water to me right now. The only conclusive result I have left is Glyfe is a dumb-as-**** townie who made a play that he thought would do something without considering the consequences to his actions.

What that means to me is the slots dogpiling him are the ones that hold the scum. It's actually somewhat easy to sift through them and find the scummier members as compared to the townie ones, too. I'll get to that in my next post.

Actually, no one was really looking into Glyph at that point. It was generally wide spread sentiment that he was probably town and there wasn't any questioning otherwise. From what I recall, the only person who thought otherwise was Fandangox who actually got somewhat shut down for still suspecting Glyph and it's only after my post on Glyph that more people are shading doubt onto him.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Okay I'm gonna read back through the thread a couple times and post the thoughts I gather on the people I have as infoless. After I've gotten something decent on everyone I'll elaborate on J relations.
Please note this might take a while, maybe even over a day at very worst because recently my Wi-Fi has gotten really bad. And of course mobile. Please be patient, contrary to popular belief I don't actually want to die. ^~^

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Zaixl, what made you change your opinion so much on Glyph? Two days ago he was your only town lean, yesterday you were voting for him, and today you have him as null?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Actually, no one was really looking into Glyph at that point. It was generally wide spread sentiment that he was probably town and there wasn't any questioning otherwise. From what I recall, the only person who thought otherwise was Fandangox who actually got somewhat shut down for still suspecting Glyph and it's only after my post on Glyph that more people are shading doubt onto him.
That was not at all directed at any specific point in the thread but simply a commentary as a whole about the treatment of Glyfe's slot over the course of this game. Outside of Zaixl, no slot has received more negative treatment. Most other slots in the game have at one point or another dug at Glyfe. I'm simply analyzing the ones that I find suspicious for it.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I have zero idea of what to make of Zaixl's recent posts.

Meh, tbh Zaixl is a bit of a weird spot for me too. He doesn’t have much reads but I can totally see that coming from him as town as this game is a lot more difficult than our last one. However, Spak did just point out his weird read flip which seems to more or less reflect thread sentiment than individual thought. I did also tunnel him incorrectly last game and only a bad NK from Mafia saved me from that tunnel so I’m treating him with 10 foot long pincers right now.

That was not at all directed at any specific point in the thread but simply a commentary as a whole about the treatment of Glyfe's slot over the course of this game. Outside of Zaixl, no slot has received more negative treatment. Most other slots in the game have at one point or another dug at Glyfe. I'm simply analyzing the ones that I find suspicious for it.

mmm…Also, I disagree with the Glyph statement still. The initial kneejerk reactions to Glyph were mixed, but as the dust settled pretty much everyone swallowed him as town until I posted. He wasn’t given the thought that people really should have given him. I think the person who looks worse out of the whole Glyph / J debacle was soup who really placed himself on the fence between the two

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Slot thoughts #1: Fandangox Fandangox
After reading up on him I gotta say he is probably my favorite slot right now. His posts are short and to the point instead of needless extrapolation, he analyzes pretty well, and every single serious post from him has helped us. My only problem with him is he doesn't post often. If we could get him (Our best interrogator) and Laundry (Our best analyst) to be on at the same time consistently then the game would become a lot easier.

As for the question from Spak Spak my initial town lean was because his reasoning seemed pretty sound. For after that see the beginning of 622.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Okay, I’m still waiting for some answers and in the midst of looking over things again in the thread, but this is where I’m at right now.

Town:
SlickWylde - Confirmed town.
BarD - Town. Totally different from my game with him where he was scum and he’s thinking critically. Sucks that he’s super inactive though.
Spak - Town. I went back to his previous games to get a metaread on him, and this looks like his standard flustered, explain everything mindset. His play seems to be more focused on reads than scum hunting though which is okay, but he needs to be careful about how he collects reads as I pointed out already.
J - Town. He’s been pestered non-stop from the beginning of the game and his reaction was to be irritated which is natural from his viewpoint. The only weird post was his big one at the start where he shared specific meta reads with people that sounded more like critique than reads. But for someone who’s been targeted since the start of the Day and has a tunneled person on him, J has been surprisingly active and willing to share.
Mal_Thug - Town lean. I put him down as scum lean before because his sole post was a mechanical overview of the Glyph shot but looking at his next posts, it seems like that’s his tone and style of posting rather than an alignment indicative trait. I liked his list post in particular which clearly showed how he obtained his reads.
Laundry - Town lean. Meh, we don’t see eye to eye on some things especially since his reads are flavored by meta but most of what he said lined up with my own observations from the thread.

Null:
FullMetalLynch - I just need a few answers and that list post. xd
Maven89 - His thoughts about Glyph lined up with mine although him stopping posting altogether is worrying.
Fandangox - Only thing of note that I remember from him is that people suspected him for continuing with his suspicion on Glyph which I find slightly ridiculous. Although he hasn’t posted anything at all and I do have to go back and re-read his posts.

Scum:
soup - mmm…I don’t know how to feel about soup. While his pushes have been aggressive which is normally a town trait, there are parts of his posts that lead me to believe that he may be Mafia. I’ll probably make a post on him later down the line pointing out specifically what I disliked.
Red Ryu - The fact that Raziek stuck out more to me than Ryu says something. The only time I actually realized he was there was with his terrible push onto me where he misread my posts and tried to use that as part of his push.
DtJ Glyphmoney - I don’t like him at all. Bad rationale to shoot someone D1 especially on someone who I consider town. Makes sense if he’s Mafia and knows the alignments already so that he can kill a strong townie at the start of the game while blaming meta. Sudden switch onto Spak for little reason and sudden switch off of Spak to tunnel continuously onto J.

So what I want:
@DtJ Glyphmoney - Explain exactly why you’re tunneling on J.
FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch - Please explain my small questions and give us a list of reads.
Fandangox Fandangox Maven89 Maven89 - Where’d ya go?

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm re-reading now, I admit I lost some motivation after I realized everyone let Glyph get away with a blatant lie for the reasons he attempted to kill a player. That sapped some out of me when I saw the thread change. Don't feel like anyone was willing to slap Laundy in the face for getting on his soapbox when the box was empty. Really upset I wasn't here for the start of the game, my own fault, but no I'm here and reading up now, will get up to date tonight.

#HBC | ѕoup

Here now. I had a lot of things fresh in my head while at work but now I'm just trying to recall of it and what was most important to me. I usually am someone who hates inactivity but goddamnit is there a lot of things to read.

Just want to get things off my chest in bullet-points before I delve into responding to people and dropping quotes.
  • Zaixl's self-vote then unvote was awful and it looked like he was trying to shut down discussion as admission of guilt. The likely scenario to happen right now is that he will be voted off and I appreciated Mallo dragging him back in because I don't see how a townie would go 'yeah just kill me guys!!' and then switch after Mallo got on him and go 'oh no i was just joking lol don't kill me.'
  • I appreciate Laundry seeking other avenues because I've been feeling the same too, despite me thinking Zaixl's probably going to be the lynch. We don't need to waste time worried about someone who everyone is in near agreement due to their play about lynching and I don't really think we'd gain all that much; I do disagree however in that he shouldn't be lynched because I'd rather kill scum now as it seems he's probably not going to double down.
  • Something I recalled in the back of my head is that I believe Ruy is pushing Moosy for a possible slip because he didn't know that Slick was confirmed town. This makes absolute no sense and I kind of want to hit myself for gut-reading Ruy for shallow meta reasons. Ruy might have started off in my head as the typical 'ask billions of questions that don't really go anywhere and hardly leave much besides paper trails' but I found FML's dislike of him interesting due to the fact FML probably has most of Ruy's tendencies down to a tee; though I still thing the most incriminating thing for me is the fact he seems so hyper-aggressive about one point and then tried to snowball a ton of others unto moosy without any huge reason.
  • Maven's catch-up did not impress me and I didn't understand his angle about why he thought my post in regards to mallo was terrible.
  • I am very annoyed by the constant pace of the game because I feel like I have no room to reassess reads because there is new content being thrown at me constantly, which makes it really hard for me to try and look back and assess things but all the while not want to fall behind and miss out on important information or something that could make my read of a person much different dependent on how they're playing. A prime example of this I can give you right now is Ruy. This is a minor gripe and nothing more.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I'm curious about this questionnaire but only on the sense of you think Glyph is scum gambitting this is still an idea you are looking into. Something many people aren't looking into anymore.

Why are you strongly still looking at this idea?
Is not about gambits or whatever, is about getting Glyph to answer why he did what he did and when, I just simply do not buy he did it to get the game out of RVS, when RVS has rarely been an actual issue in Dgames (or at least the ones I have been in) and the fact that he keeps reminding us that his action took the game out of that phase like that should lay off the pressure off of him rubs the wrong way.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I don't get the understanding but maybe it's the way I'm wording it?

Raz has literally done nothing this game and yeah it is the path of least resistance especially if we are at the edge of deadline and not very many players are here.

???
Raz has literally just not been here vs zaix actively saying hes got nothing.
Personally I think the Moosy vote is dumb misguided. Ryu's evidence doesn't speak to a scum player, it speaks to an inexperienced one. Imo.
what does that make ryu

Top Bottom