• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh right. Keep forgetting about Slyck. Sorry. Alright then Glyph, why should we keep you alive? You have a dubious claim on your D2 PR and it seems kind of convenient you have a confirmed town blocking NK on you- so you don't have a reason to elaborate on said PR. Not calling you scum yet but definitely willing to watch you burn.

Vote: DtJ Glyphmoney
Hhrlmggmlgmhl

Maven89

Smash Master
Alright, let’s talk about Glyph. We have to. He almost killed a power player right at the start of the game, and people are currently giving him pro-town credit for doing so. This requires we discuss it. The game has yet to actually discuss it, people never did anything but mention how much they don’t want to discuss it and squash all real conversation about it. I get people don’t want to discuss it, the play comes off like nothing but head-hurting WIFOM that could never be proved. Well, I believe they’re wrong. I’ll prove it.

Glyph attempted to dayvig a power player right at the start of the game, and according to J it’s literally a 50% chance if it works. It didn’t work, and J survived. At this point, everyone basically threw up their hands, myself included, because **** that. No one wants to deal with that. This is important, and should be looked at more closely, because it’s a critical piece of information that I’ll get into shortly.

We all waited for Glyph to respond with why he did it, but it really seems no one wanted to deal with it because no one cared enough to look at the post and realize what it meant. It meant Glyph was full of ****. I addressed it here (http://smashboards.com/threads/blaz...-continuum-shift.417970/page-13#post-20335607), but there’s three major things that stick out. His only explanation for why he did it early in the game was to get us out of RVS, by giving us mod confirmed discussion. He also said that he targeted J because he was hard to read and would give us lots of information, as well as paranoia over the newbies hanging on to him. Important thing here is that the last two points are blatant lies. No newbie was even talking to J, nor did J have anything in the way of “connections”. Even suggesting that J or any player had connections so early in the game is laughable. So no matter what, Glyph is exaggerating and adding on to his reasoning with things he’s making up. That is undeniable.

He claimed it was to get us out of RVS, by giving us mod confirmed information. So clearly, the benefit to town was discussing his shot, and by association his now mod soft-confirmed role. He even included a little detail about another secret power he has.

But how does Glyph react to the discussion about his slot? By insisting we don’t discuss it. By saying that looking into his slot is scummy. By saying discussing his shot is bad for the game. By ignoring questions directed at him, and by forcing a tunnel on J. And then nothing else.

So on a basic level, Glyph is not acting consistently. He does not want us discussing any of the information he claimed he gave us to discuss. So why is he listing the information as pro-town benefit when he’s saying it’s not pro-town to enjoy the benefits? That doesn’t line up. It’s not a consistent view of what is pro-town behavior.

This is important, because right now Glyph as town makes little sense.

This, however, doesn’t mean he’s scum. He could just be stupid, and not care at all about what he’s doing. Because why would scum attract so much attention to himself and do something so anti-town right at the start? But that’s not looking at the question with the full scale of information that Glyph, or even any player knowledgeable in Dgamesia, would have. What we just did is normal.

Basically, the game’s reaction to the shot is not surprising. In fact, it’s pretty obvious this is what Dgames would do. He would know this. Hell, I know this. In fact, we all knew this. Look at the thread. As soon as the shot happened, almost everyone went “Eh, **** it, let’s just ignore it”. We all did that, and we did it immediately, and we did it before Glyph even defended himself. This is 100% something that can be predicted. In fact, he has two separate games as evidence that this is how Dgames handles it, and he even used the same explanation Ryker used to shoot Evil Eye to try and defend his J shot.

Knowing this, knowing that Dgames would act like this, what would be the benefits of a scum member doing this? It’d be day-viging a slot day1 and being given Pro-town credit for doing so. That’s what people are willing to do to him. It’s undeniable he’s embellishing his claim about why he attempted to vig J. He’s not acting in a pro-town way. He’s acting in a way that’s inconsistent with why he claimed he did the vig in the first place. He’s done nothing positive since. He’s purposefully avoided and attempted to squash any discussion on what he did. He claims the discussion on what he did makes him pro town.

Vote: DtJ GlyphMoney

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Thus begins the ever-feuding war of the Glyphians against the disillusioned J...walkers.

I called this happening like a page back didn't I?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Alright, let’s talk about Glyph. We have to. He almost killed a power player right at the start of the game, and people are currently giving him pro-town credit for doing so. This requires we discuss it. The game has yet to actually discuss it, people never did anything but mention how much they don’t want to discuss it and squash all real conversation about it. I get people don’t want to discuss it, the play comes off like nothing but head-hurting WIFOM that could never be proved. Well, I believe they’re wrong. I’ll prove it.

Glyph attempted to dayvig a power player right at the start of the game, and according to J it’s literally a 50% chance if it works. It didn’t work, and J survived. At this point, everyone basically threw up their hands, myself included, because **** that. No one wants to deal with that. This is important, and should be looked at more closely, because it’s a critical piece of information that I’ll get into shortly.

We all waited for Glyph to respond with why he did it, but it really seems no one wanted to deal with it because no one cared enough to look at the post and realize what it meant. It meant Glyph was full of ****. I addressed it here (http://smashboards.com/threads/blaz...-continuum-shift.417970/page-13#post-20335607), but there’s three major things that stick out. His only explanation for why he did it early in the game was to get us out of RVS, by giving us mod confirmed discussion. He also said that he targeted J because he was hard to read and would give us lots of information, as well as paranoia over the newbies hanging on to him. Important thing here is that the last two points are blatant lies. No newbie was even talking to J, nor did J have anything in the way of “connections”. Even suggesting that J or any player had connections so early in the game is laughable. So no matter what, Glyph is exaggerating and adding on to his reasoning with things he’s making up. That is undeniable.

He claimed it was to get us out of RVS, by giving us mod confirmed information. So clearly, the benefit to town was discussing his shot, and by association his now mod soft-confirmed role. He even included a little detail about another secret power he has.

But how does Glyph react to the discussion about his slot? By insisting we don’t discuss it. By saying that looking into his slot is scummy. By saying discussing his shot is bad for the game. By ignoring questions directed at him, and by forcing a tunnel on J. And then nothing else.

So on a basic level, Glyph is not acting consistently. He does not want us discussing any of the information he claimed he gave us to discuss. So why is he listing the information as pro-town benefit when he’s saying it’s not pro-town to enjoy the benefits? That doesn’t line up. It’s not a consistent view of what is pro-town behavior.

This is important, because right now Glyph as town makes little sense.

This, however, doesn’t mean he’s scum. He could just be stupid, and not care at all about what he’s doing. Because why would scum attract so much attention to himself and do something so anti-town right at the start? But that’s not looking at the question with the full scale of information that Glyph, or even any player knowledgeable in Dgamesia, would have. What we just did is normal.

Basically, the game’s reaction to the shot is not surprising. In fact, it’s pretty obvious this is what Dgames would do. He would know this. Hell, I know this. In fact, we all knew this. Look at the thread. As soon as the shot happened, almost everyone went “Eh, **** it, let’s just ignore it”. We all did that, and we did it immediately, and we did it before Glyph even defended himself. This is 100% something that can be predicted. In fact, he has two separate games as evidence that this is how Dgames handles it, and he even used the same explanation Ryker used to shoot Evil Eye to try and defend his J shot.

Knowing this, knowing that Dgames would act like this, what would be the benefits of a scum member doing this? It’d be day-viging a slot day1 and being given Pro-town credit for doing so. That’s what people are willing to do to him. It’s undeniable he’s embellishing his claim about why he attempted to vig J. He’s not acting in a pro-town way. He’s acting in a way that’s inconsistent with why he claimed he did the vig in the first place. He’s done nothing positive since. He’s purposefully avoided and attempted to squash any discussion on what he did. He claims the discussion on what he did makes him pro town.

Vote: DtJ GlyphMoney
THANK YOU. Finally someone who understands what I’ve been trying to say.

I still want your reads on other people in the thread tho.

Maven89

Smash Master
Current reads are

Strong Town:
1. MoosyDoosy

Semi-town:
2 Fandangox
3. J

Semi-scum:
4.Soup
5.Ryu

Scum:
6.Glyph

Florida:
7. Laundry

Spak I think is null. I'm actually leaning small-town on him just because I haven't seen any scum intention.

Zaixl I just can't tell, I've played one game with him where he was Nk'd, and I was really happy he was becuase I knew I was going to push for his lynch because he just seemed to be so scummy. But there's a difference between them, here he doesn't even seem to really be posting. But it could just be because of how fast paced this game is as well as the semi higher-level play going on. I don't want this slot in lylo but I don't think it should be a priority.

I generally liked FML but actually agreed with Ryu about the "low hanging fruit" of voting Zaixl.

Laundry I'm not sure. I find it unlikely he would be so hard pressed to defend Glyph if they're scum buddies. At the same point, he's so set on Glyph being town, despite the fact that he has absolutely nothing to read Glyph as pro-town for. His recent argument about people "piling on glyph" is either him living in a fantasy world or him being Glyph's attack dog. I have a higher opinion of Laundry to think he'd just act this way as scum to defend a scum mate, but I'm not sure if Laundry has that high opinion of the rest of us to realize how dumb it is. Either way, I haven't liked any of his content, and for the first time playing with him I'm finding this posts to just go through one ear and out the other.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raziek won't even give the chance to defend himself if the rate of the thread keeps inflating and the sheer volume of posts will quite literally collapse underneath him.
I don't get the understanding but maybe it's the way I'm wording it?

Raz has literally done nothing this game and yeah it is the path of least resistance especially if we are at the edge of deadline and not very many players are here.

???
Trying to push me as an inactive lynch is so ****ing grimyyyy. There is so much else you can go off of. THAT'S THE REASON I CAN'T GET CAUGHT UP.

I thought I was going to be able to keep up with this game at an hour a day, and you guys are churning out like 200+ posts a day. I barely have time to skim read all of them, let alone actually get a cohesive re-read with stances together.

#HBC | ѕoup

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy Do I need to point out the exact points in which I've talked about J or are you just going to ignore me? You're gonna get your bloody case but I don't feel like writing it right the **** now.

Raziek Raziek

I was jesting.

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh, Soup I'm curious about. I don't know him that well but I'm suspicious about the low-level anger that's seeping through every post and I'm wondering how much of that is legitimate or constructed

Ryu for discussing so little and for specifics of what he was trying to push

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I feel like pro and anti glyph boils down to new vs old crowd understanding of how antitown=/=proscum.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP:

Funny how this game is working.

Those who town-read Glyph don't like J

Those who town-read J don't like Glyph

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!

FullMetalLynch

Current reads are

Strong Town:
1. MoosyDoosy

Semi-town:
2 Fandangox
3. J

Semi-scum:
4.Soup
5.Ryu

Scum:
6.Glyph

Florida:
7. Laundry

Spak I think is null. I'm actually leaning small-town on him just because I haven't seen any scum intention.

Zaixl I just can't tell, I've played one game with him where he was Nk'd, and I was really happy he was becuase I knew I was going to push for his lynch because he just seemed to be so scummy. But there's a difference between them, here he doesn't even seem to really be posting. But it could just be because of how fast paced this game is as well as the semi higher-level play going on. I don't want this slot in lylo but I don't think it should be a priority.

I generally liked FML but actually agreed with Ryu about the "low hanging fruit" of voting Zaixl.

Laundry I'm not sure. I find it unlikely he would be so hard pressed to defend Glyph if they're scum buddies. At the same point, he's so set on Glyph being town, despite the fact that he has absolutely nothing to read Glyph as pro-town for. His recent argument about people "piling on glyph" is either him living in a fantasy world or him being Glyph's attack dog. I have a higher opinion of Laundry to think he'd just act this way as scum to defend a scum mate, but I'm not sure if Laundry has that high opinion of the rest of us to realize how dumb it is. Either way, I haven't liked any of his content, and for the first time playing with him I'm finding this posts to just go through one ear and out the other.
Ryu was agreeing with me on my readon for voting zaix there, it seems like you thought he disagreed with me?

Maven89

Smash Master
I feel like pro and anti glyph boils down to new vs old crowd understanding of how antitown=/=proscum.
Please explain how scum attempting to kill a power player before they can talk and being given pro-town credit for it is not pro-scum. Please explain how that can only ever be considered "anti-town".

Maven89

Smash Master
Ryu was agreeing with me on my readon for voting zaix there, it seems like you thought he disagreed with me?
I was going to quote that vote of yours and say "Just going to point out it's semi-contradictory to be voting Zaixl for "Low hanging fruit" when you're voting Zaixl", but saw Ryu's post and thought he was saying the same thing. I guess I completely misread it.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Although your post is spot on are you admitting here that what Glyph did is anti-town? in that case, anything anti-town is already pro-scum. And I really doubt that Glyph is town.

EBWOP:

Funny how this game is working.

Those who town-read Glyph don't like J

Those who town-read J don't like Glyph

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!
oup, I’ll look through your posts but you should still make a case. Also, it’s not necessarily that J’s townread leads to Glyph scumread, but Glyph’s action just makes no sense whatsoever for town.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Maven is also basically living inside of my head as his list of reads is pretty much identical to mine bar where I placed him and where he placed me and Spak. xd But his reasoning on Laundry and Zaixl are also exactly the same.

FullMetalLynch

Please explain how scum attempting to kill a power player before they can talk and being given pro-town credit for it is not pro-scum. Please explain how that can only ever be considered "anti-town".
Why does scum publicly claim the shot? Why not let town run around like a psycho not knowing where the shot came from? Why are you assuming j has to be town from this? Because if it had gone through and J flipped and ended up being scum youd probably be saying glyph town right? I'm not saying that the shot is or isnt scum intent behind it ( though i lean towards glyph being town) I'm just saying that him shooting early game does not make him scum. Hell glyph was part of the hydra that shot ee ( a point they established in that same game people keep handwaving whenever they refer back) AND they ended up being a heavy townread by.late game

FullMetalLynch

Gorfs antitownby nature of refusing to work with people and generally doing his own damn thing. Thats not always pro scum because gorf is capable of and has killed scumteams that way.
Thats just an example but antitown and proscum are not the same thing at all

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Why does scum publicly claim the shot? Why not let town run around like a psycho not knowing where the shot came from? Why are you assuming j has to be town from this? Because if it had gone through and J flipped and ended up being scum youd probably be saying glyph town right? I'm not saying that the shot is or isnt scum intent behind it ( though i lean towards glyph being town) I'm just saying that him shooting early game does not make him scum. Hell glyph was part of the hydra that shot ee ( a point they established in that same game people keep handwaving whenever they refer back) AND they ended up being a heavy townread by.late game
First of all, we don't know the specifics of how the shot went down so we don't know if J would have known if Glyph would have been the one shooting or not. But looking at how it's a 50/50 coinflip, it makes more sense for the person being shot at to know who was shooting at him. So it would make complete sense for Glyph to claim his shot in the thread as it would look super scummy otherwise.

FullMetalLynch

Then how isnit a proscum move if they're identified as the shooter? Thatsnjust ****ing over mafia for no reason.
J, were you told in your pm that glyph was the one shooting at you?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
>Playing Tales of Zestiria
>Remember I'm in a mafia game
>Check phone
>11 alerts
>Maven ****posting
>Raz is back

Joy. Reading up.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
mmm…Also, I disagree with the Glyph statement still. The initial kneejerk reactions to Glyph were mixed, but as the dust settled pretty much everyone swallowed him as town until I posted. He wasn’t given the thought that people really should have given him. I think the person who looks worse out of the whole Glyph / J debacle was soup who really placed himself on the fence between the two
There's a difference between rumbling as compared to chasing after that slot far longer than necessary. That's what I aimed to get at.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm re-reading now, I admit I lost some motivation after I realized everyone let Glyph get away with a blatant lie for the reasons he attempted to kill a player. That sapped some out of me when I saw the thread change. Don't feel like anyone was willing to slap Laundy in the face for getting on his soapbox when the box was empty. Really upset I wasn't here for the start of the game, my own fault, but no I'm here and reading up now, will get up to date tonight.
You can get off your high horse. Your direction is bad and if you're town (spoilers: I don't think you are), you're driving us into a hole.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
  • I appreciate Laundry seeking other avenues because I've been feeling the same too, despite me thinking Zaixl's probably going to be the lynch. We don't need to waste time worried about someone who everyone is in near agreement due to their play about lynching and I don't really think we'd gain all that much; I do disagree however in that he shouldn't be lynched because I'd rather kill scum now as it seems he's probably not going to double down.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I think Zaixl's town, just that if anyone has an accurate read on him, there's no reason for it. That slot's a coinflip and I will adamantly state that until death.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I hate this game because it took off so ****ing quickly that I feel like I'm basically never going to have a chance to get fully caught up unless I spend the entirety of my Sunday reading this game. And I'm not going to do that because **** THAT.

READS POST. What reads I can give on being only sort of-caught up, anyway.

1. FML
2. J
3. Soup
4. Maven
5. Bardilicious
6. Red Ryu
7. Raziek
8. Mal_Thug
9. Laundry
10. Fandangox
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl

First and foremost, there is no ****ing way Glyph is scum. Not a chance. There is literally no reason to put yourself under a spotlight that will haunt you for the rest of the game as a scum player. I have played with TownGlyph numerous times both on-site and IRL and this is exactly ****ing inline with what he does. I wish he hadn't said all that stupid **** around page 12 like "I'll die to get J lynched", because that's ****ing dumb, but the goon is Town. I likely will not re-evaluate this stance unless it is LyLo or I am given catastrophically obvious reason to do so.

That said, I unfortunately did not come out of J vs. Glyph with a strong read on J, because I felt like most of J's involvement in all that **** was deflecting pressure, and for GOOD REASONS. He didn't want the game to be completely centered around that one thing (oops), but here we are anyway. I will need to re-read J in greater detail, but I'm not interested in lynching him toDay.

FML is fantastic. Literally every post they have made I have agreed with. Give those men a medal. Probably my strongest Town read.

Maven sucks and I hate him because he's trying to drag Glyph down basically completely on his claim and the motivations behind hit, not really his actual play, pushes or direction.

Bardull I am like 75% on board with his posts. Agreed with general direction, but a couple weird things stuck out. Appreciated whoever pointed out that Bardull was actively trying to break out fights. (mal-thug I think?)

Ruy I have completely skimmed because I'm not interested in lynching him or even really looking at him this phase.

Mal_thug I like a lot. His interaction with Zaixl was super townie to me. It would be so easy to just ****ing pile onto that, but that man wanted INFO. Town Town town.

Laundry I am also on board with. There were like 10 or more posts where I was like, '**** YEAH LAUNDRY'.

Fanny I have no opinion on and will need to reread.

Spak slot in my brain is strangely muddled. I think I saw some **** I hated but some **** I liked. Re-read pending.

Moosey sucks. I hate a lot of the logic I have seen that slot using. Would be interested in lynching today.

Slick is Town confirmed.

Zaixl I don't think is scum. The motivations there don't make sense on the self-vote. Actual scum would be seeking aid from scummates and I don't think would throw in the towel like that. I'm not confident in giving it a Townread, as I haven't particularly liked the slot's play, so we'll slap a null here.

THERE.

I have done at least something. These reads are subject to change when I have time to actually get more than a skimread, but I need to get at least something on the table, as I have no plans of being policy lynched.

vote: MoosyDoosy

I'll be back at lunchtime tomorrow.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Talk to me. You are voting Bardul right now, but your posts srt of read like you suspect Maven just as much, if not more. Elaborate a bit more on the two, and which one do you think town should be pursuing today. On that note, what do you think of the contradiction of Glyph's reasoning for targetting J (that newbies were getting buddy buddy with him) that Maven pointed out.
I suspect both of them equally and would take either of them that I could get. I think there's a decent shot they're partners but I have little reason to believe as much, just a gutread. I voted Bardull because, despite the townreads, I think it's easier to convince people that what Bardull's doing is scummier than Maven spitting hellfire about Glyfe. I don't care about which we pursue, I just think they should be pursued. I don't care for that contradiction, that doesn't throw out the basis of my point of view about Glyfe. That newbie point is at best a minor point and doesn't really hold water in the grand scheme of things.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I suspect both of them equally and would take either of them that I could get. I think there's a decent shot they're partners but I have little reason to believe as much, just a gutread. I voted Bardull because, despite the townreads, I think it's easier to convince people that what Bardull's doing is scummier than Maven spitting hellfire about Glyfe. I don't care about which we pursue, I just think they should be pursued. I don't care for that contradiction, that doesn't throw out the basis of my point of view about Glyfe. That newbie point is at best a minor point and doesn't really hold water in the grand scheme of things.

Do me a favor and elaborate more specifically on your Bardull direction so I can help build my own read on that slot by cross-examining it tomorrow.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Still dislike the people I mentioned but I will try my near hardest even if I have to drop a whole wall or case to get this slot lynched. I'm feeling convicted and while I trust Laundry, I especially want to see how he reacts.

@#HBC | J Fight me.
what the **** is this **** and the post before it i don't get it

Really, I don't understand. You seem to want my reaction from it but you also want J to fight you. The only thing I got out of it was that J is the read that helps you the most going forward and that you prefer that lynch to all else. Everything else just left me shooting question marks from my ears because I couldn't understand it.

#HBC | ѕoup

what the **** is this **** and the post before it i don't get it

Really, I don't understand. You seem to want my reaction from it but you also want J to fight you. The only thing I got out of it was that J is the read that helps you the most going forward and that you prefer that lynch to all else. Everything else just left me shooting question marks from my ears because I couldn't understand it.

That was mainly the gist, sort of me trying the whole bravado deal and feeling a bit crazy about some other things. I'll make another wall and case because I know that's what everyone wants. You agree though, right?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Do me a favor and elaborate more specifically on your Bardull direction so I can help build my own read on that slot by cross-examining it tomorrow.
It's nothing too major but something that reads really nefarious. He walks into the thread and in his initial posts, commends me for suspecting Soup early in the game and then reprimands me for backing off so easily. When I asked him if he thought I was right later, he told me he thought I was. Despite this, he never seems to mention Soup as a primary suspect and instead said that the wagons du jour were better lynch targets. Given his position in the thread (in the background, pushing directions to weak wagons, I do believe he is voting Zaixl albeit I'm not sure), I think he's likely scum playing the outside and trying to direct attention elsewhere

It's not very strong and hoenstly the more I write about it here, the more I just wanna vote Maven. This is weaker than I thought.

#HBC | ѕoup

That and the fact that this whole game is centered around J and Glyph to the point that one has to go and I'm choosing J for obvious reasons.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
how gross was the zaixl self vote though.
Rate ryu's scum intent to pushing moosey on a 1-10 scale for me
I can't fathom Zaixl this game. It's gross as **** but at the same time I can't even fathom that happening from a scum perspective. I can't see him playing this way if he were in a position to be directed. I can't understand his motives whatsoever in the first place, so reading him is a crapshoot to me. Maybe I figure it out in time, maybe I don't, but I think it's still just as likely he flips town as he doesn't.

That push is likely a 2 or 3? I don't get why it seems so grody to you, it reads typical Ruy to me. You call it lazy but he was one of the first people truly pushing Moosy.

#HBC | ѕoup

No.

**** no.

Dude. Do you really not see how people have set themselves up as a J support/Glyph disliker or the complete opposite? This isn't a problem that's gonna go away and it's going to bother me to no end seeing people just townread J for the ****tiest reasons, so I'm doing the workaround and I want to see this topple over.

Top Bottom