• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

Maven89

Smash Master
I have trouble seeing how some people can be so confident that they'd say people pushing Glyph are scum. Seemed clear from the thread that my post was going against popular opinion when almost everyone already said they were done with it, it's going against what all the major power players have been pushing, and is completely logical to want Glyph to explain major parts that don't add up, parts that he refused to answer. Laundry just seems like he's so set up to believe anyone who doesn't agree with him must have a secret motive, I can expect that from Laundry, his personality is the worst part of his mafia game. Raziek I don't know about.

I'd rather people ask Glyph to respond. Because Glyph being forced to defend himself more is all I want, because Glyph got off too easy.

Maven89

Smash Master
If I could have my vote 2 places at once I'd be voting both Moosy and Maven.

Vote: Maven89 makes more sense right now I think.
I mean do you really think we'd be so buddy buddy as to have each other as our only strong town reads and both start a push on a slot by ourselves?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm in the process of my re-read so I'll probably come to it momentarily but I'm on page 14-15.

Let me get back to you.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Maven89 Maven89 - I've heard some people say this (maybe it was you, can't remember) that they think Glyph's reason for trying to shoot J was so that he, as scum, could kill a good player right away. Do you believe this? If so, then you would probably have J as a town read? And if that's not the case, what would be Glyph's motivation for doing that? (I think you've basically said we were all unwise for "buying" his excuse)

@#HBC | Laundry I generally agree with you and like where you're coming from, but I find it a little odd that you seem to avoid letting anyone discuss Glyph and J's slots. Is that just because you think it's a waste of time today, or because you actually have town reads on both of them? (If you've already explained this, I apologize, I didn't quite understand with all the walls of texts and convoluted arguments on both sides.)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok, here is where I stand from a glance after I finished my mgnt and tech journal.

I have no idea on Maven, I have not read his recent posts but I will dig into it since I do not like the Glyph focus.

I hate the focus of people scum reading Glyph, most of it is mechanical or looks grimy. I don't mind him starting the game like he did, I hate that people are throwing him a scum read when I do think his shot made some sense, even if I wouldn't shoot like he did.

Moosy is looking worse and worse as I read his posts about Glyph and responses, still want this slot to burn.

Zaixl I have no issues with lynching, but I don't think that slot is worth lynching over other slots. If we did it's to get rid of who may very well be one of the hardest slots to read due to how new but scummy he has been posting.

J I want to answer me right away, he still has ignored my previous post and I want him to go into his ideas on Moosy and why he hated my want for that slot to die.

Raz is off my, can die if no one better list, if he posts just what he has been.

I'll dig deeper later but this is just what I have seen on a glance.

Oh yeah, Spak might have been posting better or worse but I didn't read deeply into this, again this is a glance as I work on a journal and some write-ups.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I finished my re-read and I feel I am more centered into where my head was at after taking a break from the game and surprisingly, reading this game sick wasn't as I was expecting it to be. To quick-hit Mellor, yeah I'm an emotional guy and I'm okay with that. I do realize I was over-reacting a tad because for some reason I had thought that I had a lot of protesters when I actually have a lot more supporters than I realized.

FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch No, I was not notified that it was coming directly from Glyph.

Moving on from that, I did not really get much in terms of "hard" scum-reads, but that's to be expected since my mind is usually racing on D1 and too many variables. But, I would say that I would like to look at Red Ryu and Soup for possible candidates for toDay's lynch. The more I look at the Zaixl lynch I started the more he just seems to be getting scapegoated by nearly every slot. I really do not think that he is definitely scum at this juncutre and someone who looks like they are more than likely going to flip town over a lot of other slots in the game. To help differentiate my reads would be as follows and these are in no particular order:

Okay with living:
Mallor
Laundry
Sparky
Moosy
Zaixl
Slick
Fanny

Explanation: These people I do not see gaining much of their death toDay and actually who I feel will have the NK run their way. Mainly due to hypothetical situations, I think town is in this pile for sure, there are 2 people here that I definitely have my eye on. Mallor because although I really like their analysis on things, they are way too robotic in their way of thinking. It is pretty devoid of looking at things that are not in complete black/white mechanics and it's a little...I don't know how to completely word Mallor because I haven't run into a type of player like him in a long while. I would say that I have my eye on him, but the overall feeling from his posts come from a town PoV. I would not bet end-game on this slot though. Segway into Laundry, the other confusing slot. I do like Laundry this game, but that's what worries me because when I like him, I'm usually being fooled by him in some sort of fashion which is why I try and treat that slot delicately. Looking at his posts from a out of game/body experience, I want to believe he is town and I want to agree with a lot of what he says, especially because I think he is seeing what I am seeing with Soup this game. Plus, you can't really dislike someone who pretty much is agreeing with a lot of what my mind is feeling. I just find myself looking at his pushes and going "That's who?" because with his most recent push on Bardull, I don't really see that happening toDay and also he seems to have more of a gripe with Maven>Bardull yet Bardull got the vote. However, I don't fault him 100% because of the situation this game is in. It's a pretty bad one for town considering the black hole/void we have been put into by one slot's selfish actions. But that's life and we must trudge forward and that's what I feel Laundry is doing, trudging. Mallor/Laundry are just my "Could be fooling me, but I don't think so at this point". The other reads are just reads that I am okay with and do not see really as being all that scummy except for Zaixl but at this point I am just unconvinced he will actually flip scum and his lynch would be unprosperous in the end.

Weird pile:
Maven
Bardull
FML
Raziek

Explanation: This pile of folk combined I would probably say 1-2 scum lie within. I am looking at it as One of Maven/Bardull read to me as scum, but here's the thing. I don't really dislike Bardull and he is not coming across as scummy, so out of the two, I would push Maven honestly, but they are both sending me mixed signals. The similar problem I have with both Bardull/Maven has been pointed out by Mallor/Laundry (ironic, isn't it?) that both of these slots defended me which would have been dandy because well, the push on me has been garbage and holds no real reason as to why I'm scum. In fact, looking over, no one has explicitly stated any reason for me being scummy. They just are copping out and saying that my lynch would be a great informational lynch (Glyph/Soup, main people here) and trying to ride that as sound logic, but here's thing. The way Bardull/Maven have went about defending me is also making it seem like Glyph is 100% scum, which is something that I go back and forth on. I do see the line of thought that they are pocketing him for a lynch and I don't like that and it gives me heeby jeebies. These two are very weird for me because it's only subtle things that make me question their slots, but it is enough for me to not have them in my town pile. Makes my head dizzy trying to find the intention behind their slots because neither have stated who exactly they feel is scummy besides Glyph for reasons I don't think are scummy, but incredibly anti-town. I've liked half of FML's posts and then some just don't. I don't know he is what constitues a null read pretty soundly for myself this game. Raziek has been inactive and when he has come in, it's 100% lackluster. Be it because he is drowning in posts or whatever, but the fact that he came in and voted Moosy of all people, that makes not a whole lot of sense to me. Need more from Raziek before I commit to "living/dying" pile for him, but Raziek is definitely weird with the other 3.

Glyph pile:
Glyph

I mean, it's Glyph. He's kind of the biggest topic point of the entire game for what he did. I keep trying to have an unbiased opinion of this slot, but there is really nothing to go off of him. He shot me, he has tunneled me ever since, and his reasonings for shooting me does not add up. None of his actions reads as scummy, just anti-town. The fact that some people are trying to spin his shot as scummy and not his actions, really makes me agree that he is more likely town. However, that's not saying I am going to give him a free pass because he has done nothing, but sit on his laurels and bark that "J is scum" yet does not really back it up. There is a memory tickling me saying that when Glyph tunnels a slot it usually means he is scum, but that's really old meta and just something that I don't really feel like lynching him off of. If we do not have a lynch for toDay that anyone can agree on, I would probably dogpile Glyph. *shrug* I hope it doesn't come to that though.

Can die:
Red Ryu
Soup

These are definitely people who have been giving me bad vibes for a while. Red Ryu has been someone I have been looking at since his entrance where I FoS'd him (which seemed to have support from others since they liked that post) because he came in here and just throw a bunch of weak scum-reads that was what the thread was feeling, hell he even threw out Raziek's name before I did (looking at FML for the weird call out on me for suggesting Raziek when it was perfectly logical) and then started this Moosy dislike that I don't get and I do not think a majority of players get either. I think Red Ryu is trying to use his coasting as a mechanism to float amongst the mass amount of players. Nothing that he seems to post comes from a town perspective and seems to just be looking for a lynch. To him, it seems Moosy is an easy lynch and if Moosy were to flip town, I think Red Ryu and Raziek would look pretty weird coming out of it because of their push not being substantiated well and just "We dislike Moosy! His posts are garbage!" Well, what about his posts? No one else seems to think so. I think Red Ryu thought he could skate with a bit of Moosy pressure to seem like he is doing something and possibly an "easy lynch". I just can't see Moosy being scum so I am of the notion it's more likely ScumRyu over other possibilities. He has asked me to go into why I despise his Moosy push, but the simple fact is, there is no evidence to why Moosy is scum. His posts do not read as scummy to me and I see the town intent behind Moosy. I also see that Moosy is actively scum-hunting and also trying to look for scum. The question here should be, why is Moosy considered scum to RR. That's the question that keeps resurfacing.

Then we have Soup who is someone who has been having me scratch my head. The post that made me really start having alarm bells go off was his big reads post where he labeled everyone in the town as either a town/town-lean/null-town read except for my slot and Zaixl. His reasoning for disliking my slot is completely based around the Glyph shot which he keeps saying to move away from, but he is the one continuously moving the conversation around the shot. It's like backwards what he has been doing. The conversation with Laundry he most recently had also had me giving more town points to Laundry and more scum-points to Soup. His vote on me is purely based on "connections" and "regardless of flip, I'm comfortable with this". I am paraphrasing here, but soup is just lynching me at this point as a cop-out lynch and he has not really been evaluating me. He asked me to come and fight him, but I looked at his post and there really wasn't anything to fight him on. I mean, yeah I have a lot of connections, but at this point in 20pgs in, so does a lot of slots. Lynching someone based solely off connections and not because you find them is scummy is horrendous logic and pretty scummy to me. It's like soup is not trying to really make any drastic waves and he just keeps needling my slot which has been doing since the shot as well. His playstyle has been incredibly passive this entire game until now where he decides that I am the best lynch for toDay which he has been doing for a really long time minus the minor instance where he decided to push Sparky for a bit which seemed odd the entire exchange because Sparky answered his qualms in a pretty towny manner.

I'm okay with one of Soup or Red Ryu going for toDay and I am going to vote for the one I think can actually gain more momentum since deadline is tomorrow evening in less than 36 hours.

Unvote
Vote: ASC | Red Ryu

The final two reads are my go to lynches toDay. I can be convinced on anyone in the weird pile and my can live are people I am not okay with seeing die toDay.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If I didn't answer your questions within the post, could you please requote them for me? I think I touched upon a lot that was directed at me, but I am bound to have missed something so lemme know!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | J #HBC | J , I answered you

Moosey isn't posting substance and him not knowing he was an inno child is a dumb tell not a town tell. I find aspects of it scummy only because I do not see much purpose in his posts outside of the one I did say was better when talking to slyke.

2 of the 3 are, Moosey is not a PL, because I do not find super scummy aspects with other players play to the point of the players I want dead.

I vote Moosey because I find him to be worse when I did talk about him a lot, just because I talked to Spak a lot does not mean I should immediately find him the most scummy. I have a larger issue with the one liner this person is town or scum posts since I have nothing to judge it on and find his conclusions to be weak.

Spak I have some leeway and delving on. Moosey does not have the same aspect to him right now.

You're FoS is super weak and lame btw.
His reads stink, his push on slick looks like dumb not a town slip. Even parts of that looked bad when it looks like discreting attempts with little substance.

One post in that exchange from his side I liked.

All of his reads have been one liners with little substance, then when I question him on them he claims I'm in a tunnel to push away presssure while proceeding to not go anywhere after I let him post on his own.

He takes the waffling he called out slyke on, the AtE stuff people do not like from J with the, "please do not look at me" and then with a pinch of spak issues with his vague and random reads.

He is scum.

Join me, and with our combined strength, we shall bring order to this town. When we bury Moosy.

End him.
Get at this and stop dodging me like you have all day.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't know why you are ok with Zaixl living either, his play has a lot of issues with it. Many of which I wil admit I can see the being newer being an answer to it.

But having a solid read on his alignment is one I am with laundry on, it is a coin flip like he said.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It is a coin flip, pretend I flipped a coin a bunch of times and it landed more on the town-half then the scum-half. That's what I feel about that. I hate using that "Vinyl logic" because it's mean to Vinyl, but I do see the commonalities.

And I haven't been dodging you, you can cool your jets a bit. Besides, I did answer a lot of what you asked in my post around you. I do not find Moosy scummy and I find your reasonings (or to me, lack thereof) unappealing and I disagree on them.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is a coin flip, pretend I flipped a coin a bunch of times and it landed more on the town-half then the scum-half. That's what I feel about that. I hate using that "Vinyl logic" because it's mean to Vinyl, but I do see the commonalities.

And I haven't been dodging you, you can cool your jets a bit. Besides, I did answer a lot of what you asked in my post around you. I do not find Moosy scummy and I find your reasonings (or to me, lack thereof) unappealing and I disagree on them.
Fine, I frankly don't care if you think I am scum at this time.

I'm not going to be dying today via lynch, I'd rather squabble tomorrow if you still got a problem with me.

On Zaixl I agree I would rather throw him town over scum if I had to pick one or the other. I am however not at all confident in any claim like that at this time. I gave him time to post on his own, I'm not a fan of it but his experience always holds me back on pursuing a lynch in that direction.

Maven and Moosy are similar in my hate in how why they are on glyph is scummy bad. It's all spun to make Glyph look like scum no matter what Glyph says or does.

Let me be clear as I have been since Mario Party 2 mafia. I hate day 1 vig shots, I hate them because I think it makes the game horrifically unfun in a forum setting. I don't like that Glyph attempted to shoot you out of the gate. I understand why though, and I hate that I believe him on why he did because I think while it got the game started it was too hasty.

But when I reread moosy and maven, I;m doing so right now in class when I am supposed to be working on my journal more but still,

I've seriously disliked how people just kind of hard swallowed Glyph's explanation and even went so far as to push onto Fangadox who kept having suspicions on Glyph. There's little reason to accept his explanation.

If someone is a strong town player, then the rationale is not to dayvig them right off the bat without attempting to at least accrue one read on them. Doubly so as strong town players are often the target of early night kills or they will be a huge threat to have around, and not discounting how they're read later on into the game. I understand that Glyph had to use his ability D1 but using his ability in such a manner is unacceptable. The only reasonable explanation for using his shot like that is if he's Mafia taking the chance of killing a strong town player from the start and then trying to wave it off like he's doing now.
Oh right. Keep forgetting about Slyck. Sorry. Alright then Glyph, why should we keep you alive? You have a dubious claim on your D2 PR and it seems kind of convenient you have a confirmed town blocking NK on you- so you don't have a reason to elaborate on said PR. Not calling you scum yet but definitely willing to watch you burn.

Vote: DtJ Glyphmoney

Alright, let’s talk about Glyph. We have to. He almost killed a power player right at the start of the game, and people are currently giving him pro-town credit for doing so. This requires we discuss it. The game has yet to actually discuss it, people never did anything but mention how much they don’t want to discuss it and squash all real conversation about it. I get people don’t want to discuss it, the play comes off like nothing but head-hurting WIFOM that could never be proved. Well, I believe they’re wrong. I’ll prove it.

Glyph attempted to dayvig a power player right at the start of the game, and according to J it’s literally a 50% chance if it works. It didn’t work, and J survived. At this point, everyone basically threw up their hands, myself included, because **** that. No one wants to deal with that. This is important, and should be looked at more closely, because it’s a critical piece of information that I’ll get into shortly.

We all waited for Glyph to respond with why he did it, but it really seems no one wanted to deal with it because no one cared enough to look at the post and realize what it meant. It meant Glyph was full of ****. I addressed it here (http://smashboards.com/threads/blaz...-continuum-shift.417970/page-13#post-20335607), but there’s three major things that stick out. His only explanation for why he did it early in the game was to get us out of RVS, by giving us mod confirmed discussion. He also said that he targeted J because he was hard to read and would give us lots of information, as well as paranoia over the newbies hanging on to him. Important thing here is that the last two points are blatant lies. No newbie was even talking to J, nor did J have anything in the way of “connections”. Even suggesting that J or any player had connections so early in the game is laughable. So no matter what, Glyph is exaggerating and adding on to his reasoning with things he’s making up. That is undeniable.

He claimed it was to get us out of RVS, by giving us mod confirmed information. So clearly, the benefit to town was discussing his shot, and by association his now mod soft-confirmed role. He even included a little detail about another secret power he has.

But how does Glyph react to the discussion about his slot? By insisting we don’t discuss it. By saying that looking into his slot is scummy. By saying discussing his shot is bad for the game. By ignoring questions directed at him, and by forcing a tunnel on J. And then nothing else.

So on a basic level, Glyph is not acting consistently. He does not want us discussing any of the information he claimed he gave us to discuss. So why is he listing the information as pro-town benefit when he’s saying it’s not pro-town to enjoy the benefits? That doesn’t line up. It’s not a consistent view of what is pro-town behavior.

This is important, because right now Glyph as town makes little sense.

This, however, doesn’t mean he’s scum. He could just be stupid, and not care at all about what he’s doing. Because why would scum attract so much attention to himself and do something so anti-town right at the start? But that’s not looking at the question with the full scale of information that Glyph, or even any player knowledgeable in Dgamesia, would have. What we just did is normal.

Basically, the game’s reaction to the shot is not surprising. In fact, it’s pretty obvious this is what Dgames would do. He would know this. Hell, I know this. In fact, we all knew this. Look at the thread. As soon as the shot happened, almost everyone went “Eh, **** it, let’s just ignore it”. We all did that, and we did it immediately, and we did it before Glyph even defended himself. This is 100% something that can be predicted. In fact, he has two separate games as evidence that this is how Dgames handles it, and he even used the same explanation Ryker used to shoot Evil Eye to try and defend his J shot.

Knowing this, knowing that Dgames would act like this, what would be the benefits of a scum member doing this? It’d be day-viging a slot day1 and being given Pro-town credit for doing so. That’s what people are willing to do to him. It’s undeniable he’s embellishing his claim about why he attempted to vig J. He’s not acting in a pro-town way. He’s acting in a way that’s inconsistent with why he claimed he did the vig in the first place. He’s done nothing positive since. He’s purposefully avoided and attempted to squash any discussion on what he did. He claims the discussion on what he did makes him pro town.

Vote: DtJ GlyphMoney
Zaixl, Moosy and Maven all had scummy awful votes on Glyph as of recent. All of these are votes on his actions and then when any of them analyze it do not try to really think of a town side to this.

This is painting, not analyzing.

These all come off as lynching him for his actions very blanketly.

I get you are not found of him, I get why and I see why people would not like him.

I want him lynched if he is scum, none of the reasons come off as lynching him for being scum, it comes off as lynching him because he tried to shoot you on page 3 out of the gate.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
bruh you seriously still pushing me on things that you misread? It's also kind of funny that you found me scummy after you talked about me a lot. Congrats on fishing out your scum read when you needed it.
I talked to you a lot when I caught up and ask for it.

I disliked you more and more as you posted and the more recent posts like the one vote I quoted aren't helping me with you. I find you to be hugely scummy right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Like, seriously, what you're trying to do with that argument is basically set up a scenario where Glyfe is scum regardless of all sorts of factors because you don't like that he shot J. In spite of the mounting reasons to believe that shot is not scummy, you have set it up that it, in fact, is on a wild assumption that is much less likely than the alternative. You continually twist the actual truth in your favor to set up Glyfe as scum. Your arguments are either gross exaggerations, twisting information to your benefit, or unlikely hypotheticals to try to answer questions you can't. You can't argue why he'd do this as scum because the explanation is flimsy. You can't argue why his role makes sense as scum because there's no reason to htink so. Case-in-point: your push on Glyfe is complete and utter ****. The only thing I'm left rumbling on is why you made it. This is just stupid enough that I can't call you blatantly scum for it, but the timing, approach, and wild overextension do not make me think you're town.

:186:
This...so much of this.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Fine, I frankly don't care if you think I am scum at this time.

I'm not going to be dying today via lynch, I'd rather squabble tomorrow if you still got a problem with me.

On Zaixl I agree I would rather throw him town over scum if I had to pick one or the other. I am however not at all confident in any claim like that at this time. I gave him time to post on his own, I'm not a fan of it but his experience always holds me back on pursuing a lynch in that direction.

Maven and Moosy are similar in my hate in how why they are on glyph is scummy bad. It's all spun to make Glyph look like scum no matter what Glyph says or does.

Let me be clear as I have been since Mario Party 2 mafia. I hate day 1 vig shots, I hate them because I think it makes the game horrifically unfun in a forum setting. I don't like that Glyph attempted to shoot you out of the gate. I understand why though, and I hate that I believe him on why he did because I think while it got the game started it was too hasty.

But when I reread moosy and maven, I;m doing so right now in class when I am supposed to be working on my journal more but still,

Zaixl, Moosy and Maven all had scummy awful votes on Glyph as of recent. All of these are votes on his actions and then when any of them analyze it do not try to really think of a town side to this.

This is painting, not analyzing.

These all come off as lynching him for his actions very blanketly.

I get you are not found of him, I get why and I see why people would not like him.

I want him lynched if he is scum, none of the reasons come off as lynching him for being scum, it comes off as lynching him because he tried to shoot you on page 3 out of the gate.
Okay this post makes no sense at all. I've already analyzed the two scenarios where Glyph is town and scum, and said that there is more motivation for scum behind the shot. I also gave reasons for why Glyph is scum OUTSIDE of the shot looking at his votes and how he pursued his reads on people. I also said it's super suspicious how he's just afk'ing out of the thread and not helping town while refusing to answer questions.

yeh you're not reading properly.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay this post makes no sense at all. I've already analyzed the two scenarios where Glyph is town and scum, and said that there is more motivation for scum behind the shot. I also gave reasons for why Glyph is scum OUTSIDE of the shot looking at his votes and how he pursued his reads on people. I also said it's super suspicious how he's just afk'ing out of the thread and not helping town while refusing to answer questions.

Relink me to it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

I give you this...sort of.

His no more answering and willing to die if J dies is wack.

Though I don't recall that even being that bad to want him dead over the reasons I would actually want to kill him over.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
The fact that you refuse to fix your push on me, misread my posts, refuse to read my posts properly afterwards, don't even read the thread correctly, and other aspects of your play basically make you scum.

If people refuse to push for a Glyph lynch I'm open for a Red Ryu one.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, we have like 28 hours left until we have a lynch. Everyone's votes & opinions have changed drastically since I was on last night and I have a buttload of homework to do right now. I'm just coming in to give a temporary votecount:

1. FML
2. J [2]: Glyphmoney, Soup
3. Soup
4. Maven [1]: Raziek
5. Bardiculous [1]: Laundry
6. Red Ryu [1]: J
7. Raziek
8. Mal_Thug
9. Laundry
10. Fandangox
11. Glyphmoney [2]: Moosy, Maven
12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey [2]: Red Ryu, Raziek
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl [4]: Bard, Spak, FML, Slick

Town needs to organize sooner rather than later and decide who needs to be killed; we'd get literally nothing off of today if scum NKs Slick and we go with a no-lynch. If you vote is misrepresented, feel free to post a corrected list.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
I give you this...sort of.

His no more answering and willing to die if J dies is wack.

Though I don't recall that even being that bad to want him dead over the reasons I would actually want to kill him over.
You’d give this to me…sort of?? Hello? I’ve been reiterating this point and others for more than a few times and you’re only now reading it? lol wtf, so you’re scumreading me without even reading my posts properly.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The fact that you refuse to fix your push on me, misread my posts, refuse to read my posts properly afterwards, don't even read the thread correctly, and other aspects of your play basically make you scum.

If people refuse to push for a Glyph lynch I'm open for a Red Ryu one.
Relink me to it.
You could always help me on this instead of posting this.

Which would help a lot if you actually are town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You’d give this to me…sort of?? Hello? I’ve been reiterating this point and others for more than a few times and you’re only now reading it? lol wtf, so you’re scumreading me without even reading my posts properly.
I've read your posts, I'm making comments on what I see right now given I'm not skimming right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seriously though, can you just link me to something that shows me better detail if this is not the case?

The post I quoted gave me that feeling similar to Maven where I do not think you have solid reason's for Glyph to be scum on his own.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
You could always help me on this instead of posting this.

Which would help a lot if you actually are town.
There is absolutely no reason for me to help scum. Either way you should have still read the thread and done your homework rather than deciding on scum reading someone without even reading their posts properly.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You sound like a massive hypocrite right now J, but that's okay. I've been at work at all day and haven't had the chance to properly post.

Expect a wall soon.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seriously off this post I found on you doing this,

I've seriously disliked how people just kind of hard swallowed Glyph's explanation and even went so far as to push onto Fangadox who kept having suspicions on Glyph. There's little reason to accept his explanation.

If someone is a strong town player, then the rationale is not to dayvig them right off the bat without attempting to at least accrue one read on them. Doubly so as strong town players are often the target of early night kills or they will be a huge threat to have around, and not discounting how they're read later on into the game. I understand that Glyph had to use his ability D1 but using his ability in such a manner is unacceptable. The only reasonable explanation for using his shot like that is if he's Mafia taking the chance of killing a strong town player from the start and then trying to wave it off like he's doing now.
I went into Fand because I wanted to know why he was on Glyph as much as he was and what his mindset was. I get Fand and I do not fault him on why he had that mindset to question him. He thinks pushing out of RVS is easy and not a town tell. I get that and I asked him because he went beyond what others did.

You are misrepresenting Glyph here, his rational is that he has a hard time reading J and dealing with him in mafia. He also thought it would be good to start the game.

Do I agree with this? Hell no. Can I understand it? Yes. He has issues with J overall, but this mindset you put here looks more like you dislike him because you considered J to be completely innocent here. J being a strong player was a part of it, but you assumed that to be town and not that if Glyph was town aiming for it.

It is clear here your mindset was that of hating the action and not for Glyph to be scummy looking for an easy target and could get away with it. Glyph would be questioned on this and he has been, look at why he did this and you have to look at the action with the mindset that he legitimately thinks this.

Glyph agreed with Ryker to shoot Evil Eye in Mario Party 2 mafia here in DGames, so if he pulled the same thing again that would not surprise me. <Meta reasons I know but it helps when you use it properly.

When we continue with your paragraph it is even more clear you hate the action and that the focus is on the action, not glyph being scum or not. Which is where your focus should be from a town mindset. Instead the next sentence focuses it down to him being scum and nothing else.

You make it clear here, "The only reasonable explanation for using his shot like that is if he's Mafia taking the chance of killing a strong town player from the start and then trying to wave it off like he's doing now."

You are making it blatantly clear you didn't consider the alternative and narrowed it down immediately.

If you think I am looking at this wrong, I will consider wording very carefully and I do my damnest to pay attenton to it when I actually am not skimming and reading something in context.

I am misconstruing this, this is my mindset and my analysis of this post as I read it word for word. This is how I can even catch or find scumLaundry like in Golden Sun mafia, the only reason I even thought he was scum was a wording slip up that made me reconsider his play.

So lets look at it here and you talk to me here about this.

I will find other posts about this from you but don't pretend I am lying and trying to tunnel you, I am giving you a chance to show me your mindset.

Don't tell me that you think I am misconstruing you, I am making this very clear why I found you to be scum off you Glyph stuff.

Talk to me now instead of mudslinging.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There is absolutely no reason for me to help scum. Either way you should have still read the thread and done your homework rather than deciding on scum reading someone without even reading their posts properly.
My last, second to last, post addressed this, I didn't make up you being scum.

I went over ever step and reason why I thought more so tat you were scum off glyph stuff.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Yes, part of my reasoning that Glyph is scum is because I townread J after the thread developed after the shot.

Also, Glyph's explanations behind his shot is flawed anyway. Getting out of RVS is a BS excuse and while I understand having difficulty reading J, that's even more reason to try and obtain a read first before justifying a shot. It's also really ****ing weird because people kept hinting that there was a reason that Glyph would have scum read J that early, but Glyph apparently didn't even have this reason and just randomly shot J.

And saying I didn't consider the alternative is BS too. If you find my post from the last few pages, I lay out to FullMetalLynch the two scenarios where Glyph is town and scum and analyze his reasoning from these two perspectives. And I show that his reasoning as town is so weak while there's more reason as scum to shoot a strong townie early on and then BS it away with meta.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | J #HBC | J

Talk to me, please just look over my large wall at Moosy, I want you to talk to me more one and one and see where I am coming from.

I don't think you are scum, but I do not like that you are hating me for wanting Moosy dead for very legitimate reasons. I do think a lot of this has to do with Gylph v you which has colored it for you.

Walk with me and work with me, I do not want you dead I want you to help me and give me more into why I am wrong if you are that sure he is town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yes, part of my reasoning that Glyph is scum is because I townread J after the thread developed after the shot.

Also, Glyph's explanations behind his shot is flawed anyway. Getting out of RVS is a BS excuse and while I understand having difficulty reading J, that's even more reason to try and obtain a read first before justifying a shot. It's also really ****ing weird because people kept hinting that there was a reason that Glyph would have scum read J that early, but Glyph apparently didn't even have this reason and just randomly shot J.

And saying I didn't consider the alternative is BS too. If you find my post from the last few pages, I lay out to FullMetalLynch the two scenarios where Glyph is town and scum and analyze his reasoning from these two perspectives. And I show that his reasoning as town is so weak while there's more reason as scum to shoot a strong townie early on and then BS it away with meta.
Why does that make Glyph scum?

This post still goes into a you vs me situation when TownVsTown can happen a lot. I'll get into the stuff to FML though and look into the situation here deeper but I do get this impression you made up your mind and that you didn't consider it until called out on it.

If people were hinting that Glyph though J was scum...well did he? I don't think he did or even said that. If someone did they read into something weird.

Maven89

Smash Master
I honestly am not getting this. I'm understanding GLyph's shot is anti-town, I do not see how it being anti-town means that he is town and not scum. I do not comprehend the concept that anti-town can not be done by scum. If you're not town-reading Glyph, then I don't comprehend how people can be so upset that some players are not happy with Glyph's content, and want him to explain gaps in his argument.

The central problem is that we keep saying Glyph's play doesn't line up with his explanation for his shot, but people keep saying the shot alone makes him not-scum, then claim that we're saying the shot alone is why he's scum. It's not the case, we just really don't believe you can clear a person for the shot alone. People did just swallow his explanation because, as it's been stated again and again, he lied in it, and people didn't seem to care. Well I do care and I want him to explain why he lied and I'm not comfortable town-reading him until he explains it and I'm not comfortable letting that **** slide. If you're all so comfortable with it and willing to go as far as to lynch the players who aren't, then goddamn you're just opening yourself up to being played real easily. A player does this you push them hard. For all standards a strong town should slap Glyph and not let him get away with dragging us along on this.

Like, on another level, this **** happens because Dgames refuses to be strong enough to deal with it.

Maven89

Smash Master
If people were hinting that Glyph though J was scum...well did he? I don't think he did or even said that. If someone did they read into something weird.
Pushing J is the last thing he did before vanishing, only to come back to say he's not going to talk about anything

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
#HBC | J #HBC | J

Talk to me, please just look over my large wall at Moosy, I want you to talk to me more one and one and see where I am coming from.

I don't think you are scum, but I do not like that you are hating me for wanting Moosy dead for very legitimate reasons. I do think a lot of this has to do with Gylph v you which has colored it for you.

Walk with me and work with me, I do not want you dead I want you to help me and give me more into why I am wrong if you are that sure he is town.
Alright, that's fair enough to continue this discussion, but could you narrow down the question to something more succinct? It's a very big/bold/broad/vague question to look over everything about Moosy. What exactly do you want me to explain I disagree with?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
mmm...Maven's and J's reads lining up almost perfectly with mine gives me a weird twitch tho I'll admit.

Why does that make Glyph scum?

This post still goes into a you vs me situation when TownVsTown can happen a lot. I'll get into the stuff to FML though and look into the situation here deeper but I do get this impression you made up your mind and that you didn't consider it until called out on it.

soup and someone else was saying that Glyph might have a legitimate reason to scumread J and perform the shot. Go back and read the posts after the shot.

And ofc it makes Glyph scum where it makes more sense for scum to perform an action than town. Also, I've been stewing on the whole J vs Glyph situation for basically the first half of D1 lol and only posted my thoughts on it after I finalized it so of course I'm certain about my thoughts. I didn't want to post some half-cold stew on the shot and ramble everywhere so I only shared my thoughts after I went over possible reasoning for town and scum behind the shot, what I thought of their respective alignments outside of the shot, and their tone after the shot.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*waves*

I do not think Glyph is town based on his shot. That is 100% null and I've said that from the beginning. His play is just quizzical.

Top Bottom