• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
For the record, is there anyone AGAINST a Maven lynch right now? It's not impossible to swap to Zaixl. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
woah woah, I'm against a Maven lynch. hello? The man has basically the same reads as me like last game, that's pretty much a sign he's town.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
There is no way Maven would suicide into the thread like that and have exactly the same reads as me unless we were town.

Saying we want to lynch Glyph for mechanical reasons around the shot is dumb because there are plenty of other reasons in his play that make him scummy.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And we're going to have both, a mafia kill, and this mod hinted abductor in one day/night cycle? I seriously doubt we'd have the capability to lose 4 people in one night phase
Quit trying to meta the mods. We're talking Ryker and Dietz here, you silly goon.

There is no way Maven would suicide into the thread like that and have exactly the same reads as me unless we were town.

Saying we want to lynch Glyph for mechanical reasons around the shot is dumb because there are plenty of other reasons in his play that make him scummy.
Then what's the play Moosy? You're not getting Glyph.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Nobody is going to buy that as a sign hes town moosey, ive seen plenty of games where people with similar reads both flipped and had different alignments

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
My last shot at this:

Glyph is scum because:
- Bad reasons for shot.
- Prevents people from discussing alignments, especially his, during the shot.
- Unnecessarily antagonistic.
- Picks up Spak for little reason and drops it when the wagon is no longer being pursued.
- Refuses to explain tunnel on J and then leaves thread.

FullMetalLynch

Quit trying to meta the mods. We're talking Ryker and Dietz here, you silly goon.

Then what's the play Moosy? You're not getting Glyph.
And im pretty damn sure that even ryker would say having town lose four people in a single cycle (and i didnt even count the lynch) is a terribad job modding

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I mean, tbh, with Abductor, Mafia, and a D1 DayVig we already know we are in for a wonky game of wtf is going on.

This is going to be a long game boys.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'd say Laundry, FML and Ryu are scummiest on my flip. Laundry has the most going for him because it's entirely in his nature to do something like this, FML I have a better opinion of them to follow this and Ryu is just coming off bad.

I've come to terms wtih the fact that I'm apparently getting lynched for not following some crappy Dgames meta, the meta is bad and honestly yall are coming off like some abused stockholme victims fighting off against those who are saying "no that **** can't stand".

Laundry is on my scum radar more and more because his push against me was terrible. He's either incapable of reading or not willing to, or was just so worked up over someone saying something he disliked he raged out of understanding. Kept saying "people can't townread Glyph for this", Laundry kept insisting I'm a ****** and no one was doing that wtf maven then ends his posts by saying "this shot clearly shows Glyph is town", then when he had to respond to me pointing out Glyphs multiple lies, he just said "YEAH OK MAVEN" and nothing else. Is Laundry that autistic? I think he has higher social standards then that, if he has points he's capable of making them.

So yeah, on my flip I'd recommend looking into Laundry and Ryu the most, with FML the next

I'm a town-self watcher, btw

Maven89

Smash Master
Actually looking back on it FML is scummier turn on my slot then Ryu had

I don't actually trust anyone right now, I was trusting Moosey but eh. No real town reads.

Yall should have just maned the **** up and demand Glyph post or die, cause honestly lynching that guy would have far been the best. I still think it's entirely likely he's scum, people are letting him get by with garbage because he attempted to kill a town player in the begining of the day, and that's absolutely normal for Dgames to behave like that. I still believe that if it's not being played against you guys right now, it will at some point, and yall jsut need to grow a pair and deal with it.

Because what Glyph did isn't fun, it sucks for everyone, him dropping out like that isn't fun, it sucks for everyone, and **** like that shouldn't be tolerated. You'd see a higher standard of play if you guys actually cared and weren't so resigned to everything all the time.

Maven89

Smash Master
This makes me feel bad but I'm actually not sure I believe Soup's emotions are real right now, I played with him a few times and don't...even remember anything like this at all. It's reminding me a little of a play I did to justify a J lynch but I'm not sure why Soup would really do that, but I'm not a fan of the slot and question it

Maven89

Smash Master
I honestly get annoyed every time I see you've posted. Laundry you need to learn something called sportmanship, or at the very least basic social standards. you're so insulting to everyone's intelligence about everything all the time, and you have zero reason to do that. You're not that great, you're not that smart, but you walk around like you're miles ahead of everyone else. It's just frustrating to have to even read your posts because they come off like someone who thinks he's making his living on youtube.

FullMetalLynch

The **** even is mafia anymore, pr dgames if people are saying they dont trust peoples emotions to be real
Like out of game talk, that **** shouldnt fly. Theres only so many of us, and the people who do stay are pretty much diehards to the group. Keep that in mind man, notnjust for soup or j or anyone.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry those posts contain such exaggerations that it's ridiculous.I wasn't here, I came back and posted on when I did. There's no nefarious scheme behind it. Those people you quoted do not meet the criteria of what was asked, you even included J whose been saying Glyph isn't scum the entire game. Literally what those people were doing was pointing out a problem with Glyphs explanation or asking a question. I keep saying I understand why people don't see it but you keep saying I'm calling everyone dumb. I did backpedal in what I'm seeking because it seems obvious it's not going to happen. Honestly your posts don't even establish mine as scummy, it's just talking about how much you hate what I'm doing because you disagree, and you have a theory that those who disagree are scum, so apparently that plus you being annoyed is resulting in a push.
Nah, you're scum for how hard you reached to get Glyfe lynched off something so hard to prove and then how you backed off when you saw it wasn't happening. I'd have no problems with that all guns blazing approach if your argument wasn't "yeh he did it cuz he knew he could get away with it" aka unprovable bull****. I'd have no problems with your backpedal if you didn't treat your previous approach as something other than what it was and tried to play it off with the pressure card. You overextended and instead of saying "yeh I was wrong", you simply said "I didn't do this wtf" when your own posts signify otherwise. That's why I want you lynched.

:186:

FullMetalLynch

This makes me feel bad but I'm actually not sure I believe Soup's emotions are real right now, I played with him a few times and don't...even remember anything like this at all. It's reminding me a little of a play I did to justify a J lynch but I'm not sure why Soup would really do that, but I'm not a fan of the slot and question it
I honestly get annoyed every time I see you've posted. Laundry you need to learn something called sportmanship, or at the very least basic social standards. you're so insulting to everyone's intelligence about everything all the time, and you have zero reason to do that. You're not that great, you're not that smart, but you walk around like you're miles ahead of everyone else. It's just frustrating to have to even read your posts because they come off like someone who thinks he's making his living on youtube.
Because you should talk after the above
What's the votecount, how long till the deadline?
2ish hours

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: Conversely, what the other one flips will clear/damn the other. They're 100% not aligned but neither of their play is townie enough for me to know which of them it is.

Maven89

Smash Master
you got a weird sense of morality where wondering is someone is legitimate in mafia is equivalent to calling everyone *******.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If you require the moderator, I highly suggest tagging myself and Takamagahara. Dietz is gone at the moment for a family emergency, so you'll want to talk to me.

FullMetalLynch

My personal thing is that I'll always assume someones emotional state to be honest until proven guilty, and outside of mafia its I'll stand by someone until they gjve me reason not to, but thisnis irrelevant to thevgame so im gonna stop right here

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Whys that laundry?
I do not like Soup's approaches to any of his wagons or reads today. I don't like how he was setting up the game as J vs Glyfe and we needed to lynch one. It's a very underhanded approach to get his wagon. I don't like his J wagon in the slightest. I don't like how flaky he is and how much he falls back into the armchair when the read he's making isn't completely obvious.

All that said, I think there's still room for Soup to be town and I don't like the way scumBardull would be treating townSoup in that regard. I don't like how he approached me to say "yeh you were right about Soup, why'd you back off" but then not fully commit to a Soup vote even as of yet in the thread. I think it's a gross approach, I don't like how he pushed me to push it but never pushed it himself. It's a very grimy approach and is the entire basis of my distrust of Bardull.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My personal thing is that I'll always assume someones emotional state to be honest until proven guilty, and outside of mafia its I'll stand by someone until they gjve me reason not to, but thisnis irrelevant to thevgame so im gonna stop right here
What the **** is the point of this right now talk about it in twilight phase.

Top Bottom