• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ok, now to be a bit more current:

I agree that Maven's narrative with respect to Glyphscum isn't great. Presumably he was reading the thread and hadn't entirely caught up when posting that stuff? Glyphscum MO is just too...I mean...

Why would he do that?

Apparently Maven backpedaled and I missed it. I'm not surprised that players would harp on it and cause him to tuck himself into his shell, but I have to read into the context of it all before I make a judgment call.
This and the post before it: can anyone tell me of a hard read Bardull's pushed at this point? Does he make one by the most current page?

:186:

Maven89

Smash Master
Or anyone voting for me

Who is more town or scum on my town flip? Scum flip?

I'd rather people answer that now, mainly FML Laundry and J

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Unvote

Vote: Maven

Not 100% confident on that, but I think a 0% chance of killing scum (If we don't lynch anybody) is worse than a 50% chance of killing town, because at least we'll get information.

I really want to see what happens tomorrow.

FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch I don't understand why you quoted me. "Pot calling the kettle black"?? I literally have 0 clue what you're talking about lol.
I just quoted you to get all the other ones

Maven89

Smash Master
No I'm just trying to get information from you before I die, and actually curious since I don't see me fitting in with any of your scum reads. Also still not sure if your legitimate or not and the more you post now the better it should look on my flip either way, correct?

So what will my flip mean?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Oh dear haha. This is a mess for quite a few reasons.

Unvote

I need to think on some things and I'll be here till deadline. I'll be walking around Denver on my phone so @ me if you really need me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
No, you're partially right. I wasn't considering all the angles but I can't understand where you're getting that I'm splitting the votes or trying to bait J, or how this is gross to you. Of course I want J to respond to me, because then I have word of mouth from him instead of trying of just trying to make sense of it in my head. You and I both know this is perspective and if anyone wanted to - they could twist something to look bad regardless of the real intention. I could easily say that you're 'not considering all angles' with your read on Maven and not giving him enough credit for pushing something he strongly believes in, but I don't think that and it would be stupid of me to do so.
There's a distinct difference between me pointing out a slot nobody's talked about because he's been gone from this game for most of the day phaes and you trying to redirect attention to a slot because "you don't want it to get it away". I'm looking at another avenue. You're trying to reopen a wagon that most people have concluded on with no new information. Don't play those two as similar.

I don't like it regardless if it's J or not which was the main point I was trying to make. That type of behavior is not constructive and you can't treat the thread like you can just duck in and out and only respond to the things you want to. I get a bit of a headache reading this..
I also hate arguments like this because you can't arbitrarily decide to follow meta in some cases and not in others. More often than not I see this argument out of scum desperate to get lynches that they aren't gonna get due to layers of meta.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Glyph and Thug are my scum leans, Glyph because pretty much everything surrounding his actions just don't make sense to me, and I don't buy his explanations, Thug because I really disliked his entry into the game, and subsequent posts, with only a few posts where I truly saw scum hunting intent that have stopped me considering the slot at the moment. Laundry's reasoning for going against you seem solid to me, but I haven't been able to re-read your slot like I said I would cause LIFE and WORK..
Those scumreads are awful.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I mean there's so much about Glyph that makes no sense and contradicts his actions.

Glyph's justification for using the shot to get us out of RVS makes no sense because RVS is hardly an actual real issue in these games for the most part, and the game was too early for anyone to complain about RVS.

Glyph's reasoning for targeting J doesn't check out, as pointed out by Maven.

Glyph claims he didn't need to tell us he made the shot, but he starts the shot by making it look like a command action (bull**** mixup) then later is when he tell us he didn;t really had to say. Why not just say, "I am gonna shoot J" why disguise it as phase-active power role?

He's been gone from the thread for a considerably amount of time despite being the game's focus point.

I tried to pressure the slot into giving answers, but after a while he just stopped, and I wasn't satisfied with the ones I got anyway.

I think this is the best direction for the day, only reason why I'd be okay let Glyph live is because of his "d2 ability" and I find that a poor reason at best, considering I have no reason to actually believe him.

I want everyone's thoughts on this, but specially #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry 's opinion.

Vote: Glyph
I just spent 5 pages talking about why I think this wagon is awful and why I'm skeptical of everyone pursuing it. Are you ****ing kidding me Fandangle?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually looking back on it FML is scummier turn on my slot then Ryu had

I don't actually trust anyone right now, I was trusting Moosey but eh. No real town reads.

Yall should have just maned the **** up and demand Glyph post or die, cause honestly lynching that guy would have far been the best. I still think it's entirely likely he's scum, people are letting him get by with garbage because he attempted to kill a town player in the begining of the day, and that's absolutely normal for Dgames to behave like that. I still believe that if it's not being played against you guys right now, it will at some point, and yall jsut need to grow a pair and deal with it.

Because what Glyph did isn't fun, it sucks for everyone, him dropping out like that isn't fun, it sucks for everyone, and **** like that shouldn't be tolerated. You'd see a higher standard of play if you guys actually cared and weren't so resigned to everything all the time.
I yell at people post game for **** like that all the time, because I won't willingly lynch someone on policy in forum mafia.

Chat mafia or EM is a different story.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch!
1. FML
2. J [1]: Glyphmoney,
3. Soup [1]: Mal_Thug
4. Maven [6]: Raziek, Laundry, Red Ruy, FML, Soup, Slick
5. Bardiculous
6. Red Ryu
7. Raziek
8. Mal_Thug
9. Laundry
10. Fandangox
11. Glyphmoney [3]: Moosy, Fandangox, Spak
12. Spak
13. MooseyDoosey
14. SlickWylde
15. Zaixl [2]: Bard, Maven

Not Voting: Zaixl, J
Day 1 Deadline is Midnight EST, Friday the 23rd!

An hour and 21 minutes to deadline!

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
You ****s just secure the lynch before the day ends or I will personally find you and leak photoshopped nudes of you onto your Facebook. What is this ****ery

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I just spent 5 pages talking about why I think this wagon is awful and why I'm skeptical of everyone pursuing it. Are you ****ing kidding me Fandangle?

I meant specifically the points in my post you quoted, the only you have addressed was his contradiction on J's reasoning as a target, which you dismissed as not a enough reason to go after glyph.

What do you make of the fact that Glyph hasnt posted at all for so long now? That he has had no pushes? That he doesn't seem concerned with people targeting him? What do you make of all that?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just make a lynch happen jesus.

less than 2 hours left and I ain't budging, don't do it and I will push you for letting a NL happen.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I meant specifically the points in my post you quoted, the only you have addressed was his contradiction on J's reasoning as a target, which you dismissed as not a enough reason to go after glyph.

What do you make of the fact that Glyph hasnt posted at all for so long now? That he has had no pushes? That he doesn't seem concerned with people targeting him? What do you make of all that?
He's been gone, what do you want me to make of it? Legitimately, I'm not fond of it, but Glyfe's play has never been solely the basis of my townread on him. It's 100% been game positioning and pure unbridled stupidity.

Maven89

Smash Master
I think my problem this game was I didn't send any pms to the mod

Vote: Maven89

If a no lynch happened it'd just create more problems, I didn't play that well and understand while I was lynched, but still think Glyphscum should be kept as a possibility in the future. Just be open to the possibility

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think my problem this game was I didn't send any pms to the mod

Vote: Maven89

If a no lynch happened it'd just create more problems, I didn't play that well and understand while I was lynched, but still think Glyphscum should be kept as a possibility in the future. Just be open to the possibility
So you are 100% town?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Terrible post. If Glyph flips town it gives you leeway to pursue anyone who voted him. smh

Because its WIFOM

THAT'S WHY NO ONE IS ANSWERING IT BARDULL

How about being able to control the direction of the phase? What direction has Glyph pursued, What alternatives to the focus his action brought has he presented? Scum gains a lot from directing town's focus.

Read my 892, and give me your opinion on that.
I told myself I'd stop quoting **** because it's not relevant to getting a lynch at hand right now but I want to comment on this one in particular because it's why I'm so sure Maven's scum here. This is Fanny, still trying to push his Glyfe lynch because it's the only thing he thinks. It's very obvious that he 100% believes that Glyfe is scum and is pushing it down regardless of whether or not it's not happening. Unlike Maven, who hasn't revoted the slot, nor Moosy, Fanny is continuing to press this as the best option because he truly believes that. Unlike Maven, he's not backing off when he realizes it's not happening and brushing his aggression under the rug with a "we just wanted to question him for his play". Even if Fanny's flat-out wrong, he still reeks of townie intention. I cannot claim the same with Maven, hence why I want to lynch him.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Short notes:

- Really like Ruy's play on page 20. Strong town vibes from these posts. ScumRuy doesn't push like that.
- Laundry's page 22 is on point.
- Where is all this Soup hate coming from, wut?

Bardull, why did you try to switch to Zaixl right at the end here?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If you've got critical questions fire em my way because I've gotta drive 4 hours to a Smash tourney in the morning and I'm about to engage in a close reading of Samuel L. Jackson's "Go the **** to Sleep!"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So if Maven flips town.

>EE get shot out of the gate in mario party, town implodes on itself focusing on that.
>Gorf shoots Ryker/Raz out of the gate and revenge gets lynched for it then town loses off that.

>Glyph does it here, if maven flips town I am going to add this onto my list of,

"Hey this is why Dayvig is a either a ****ty role or why shooting out of the gate is really awful"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So if Maven flips town.

>EE get shot out of the gate in mario party, town implodes on itself focusing on that.
>Gorf shoots Ryker/Raz out of the gate and revenge gets lynched for it then town loses off that.

>Glyph does it here, if maven flips town I am going to add this onto my list of,

"Hey this is why Dayvig is a either a ****ty role or why shooting out of the gate is really awful"
correction day 1 day vig.

Top Bottom