• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlackPanther presents: Twin Tower Rumble!! July 18th (DETAILS INSIDE)

Xyless

Smash Master
I'd go, but it's too far away (no car) and, more importantly, I probably will be in MI this weekend taking care of my sister who just went through major surgery.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Xyless/Meneks or someelse from Chicago >>>>get a carpool going

Btw, BP, u should get ads going of this at Walmart or somewhere. Cuz, i hate attending a smash tournament/fest with lil ppl. I can make like a .jpg that u could print out for tourney info even though its pretty late.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
we should get at least some ads going to have more ppl go to this. the attendee list isn't looking too good right now =\. 8 gaurenteed, guess it ain't that bad

Tomacawk

Smash Master
What happened to all the support? I'm ****ing pumped for this. People in chicago who want me to pick them up--that's a 4 hour drive for me. I really don't think I'm gunna do that, sorry. If you can get mass transit to peoria I'll pick people up from the train station/bus stop/wherever the **** you are.
George, can you make it to this?
Tink, you better come, we can power up again.
Kels, I'm beating you in this tournament. With falcon.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
i would come if it was a different date.
Awww fooey. Well don't worry I'll do this more often during the school year and **** that way I can get people from my college to come as well. HOpefully it don't get to packed though lol.

Anyways just remindin people about setups and **** I kinda got lazy and stopped keepin track of who was bringin stuff I guess I'll have to go through the posts eventually and see who's all bringin ****.

Tink

Smash Hero
see, i dont see this tourny getting more then 20 people -_-...and its 3 hours for a 20 man tourny, so idk if i am gonna go. if it were closer, i wouldnt mind, but 3 hours is kindaaa far.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Well gee, when people hear Tink not coming nobody is going to come ;_;. Garsh darnit if like all the people asking how many people are going to come actually came, that'd bring in more if you just fraggin' car pooled some more...some peepz are asking for rides and I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to pay gas money if you ask...Jebus the only way the turnout is going to be decent sized is if people asking how big it is going to be actually come...

Idk, this probably didn't come out right so gl,hf on comprehending it.

khepri

Smash Lord
It's out of the way so I can't imagine it having too many people. So I ask because if there was enough initial interest I would go too, but there doesn't seem to be.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
How many tournaments are "out the way" though? If people were to say they would come and actually come that would spark more interest, so everyone saying that they're not gonna come because other people aren't coming isn't helping. I'd like to make this a big thing for future tourneys as well but I need support from my fellow smashers. Everyone that's good or decent in Peoria is comin which isn't a lotso I would love to get support from the other cities with a good smash scene to help blow this up.

But meh, if you can't come to this one, I'm not gonna be discouraged from doin more. Just be sure to come to the other tourneys I host or there will be consequences and repercussions for such blashphemy :flame:.

Dart

Smash Lord
jazzness i have a friend who has a friend who mains link and marth...if i can get him to go he'll need a partner see? myeah see?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
jazzness I'll team with you if microwave can't make it and i don't come with any locals
also wtf tink
if you come we're smoking blunts
keep that in mind
yes, bluntS, PLURAL

studly

Smash Ace
see, i dont see this tourny getting more then 20 people -_-...and its 3 hours for a 20 man tourny, so idk if i am gonna go. if it were closer, i wouldnt mind, but 3 hours is kindaaa far.
wow wtf ... how many tournaments do you make it to if 3 hours is too far for you

Top Bottom