• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlackPanther presents: Twin Tower Rumble!! July 18th (DETAILS INSIDE)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Kels will be going to this.

Wow speaking in the 3rd person feels kinda weird :dizzy:

Edit: Ummm This is my birthday weekend. Do I really want to spend it playing smash? I'll keep you guys updated
smash is the best birthday present. lol

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
What'd I do for my 18th bday? Played 7 1/2 hours of Melee, even though that's about all I could've done, everyone including my parents had work all day xP.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wtf I want a charizard by my posts
o well i guess mar's sig is cool too
george wtf ***** get a ride to this
sweartagodifudontgoimahateu4lifebcuziwannareckuwitoldmanondorf

Kels88

Smash Lord
If I can get a ride and a partner(I don't think Khepri will to go to this) then I will go to this:)

Edit: I will be going to this. My friend that moved down here lives 10 minutes away from the venue.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Whoa **** who is this? Because the venue is right under where I live. Which also brings up another question. You do know this is in Peoria, Illinois which is like 2-3 hours away from Chitown lol? =P

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
BBBBUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP, we need more ads for this. Troll other boards with tourney link?

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Oh yeah that's a good idea do that and put a link to here as well. Probably shoulda had someone do that at the start and where in the hell is that support from Champaign that I got in the other thread?!

Vro

Smash Lord
if you team with me tink, you cannot fail me.

none of that wayne special

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Wooow where have all of you losers been lol? I get all this feedback with like 5 days left xD s'all good though.

Need volunteers for setups still!!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
How big is champgains crew, btw? We should do a P-Town combo video. P-town = centralish illi

I could try and bring somethin - If someone brings a laptop, u guys could use my capture card and i might bring a mic*. I could bring my GC setup, i don't got TVs =\.

*make sure got sound recorder or something

Oh yea, is there gonna be any brawl here? I see BP gots a Brawl FC,
I wanna play brawl a lil there. lol

Dart

Smash Lord
I like the name PwnTown better :p...and i got you for a tv and a cube and a wii...plus a strip if you need. i can also see if i can scrounge a few tvs from my friendseses

Top Bottom