• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Wii Remote

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
So, I can't wait for the new black wii-motes and chucks to hit stores cause I'm getting 2

i have been through 2 wii-motes and chucks so far cause of brawl, lol mainly the biggest problem is where the chuck and mote hook into each other, but alas, I was warned this game would claim the lives of many a controller, as Melee often was acclaimed for having done (supposedly, I didn't pick up melee until this year).

SO...

How many of your controllers has brawl claimed?

I assume there will be different results from gc controller users vs wii-mote users but who knows, maybe not.

Will you get a new Black Wii Remote?

You may not play brawl with the wii mote but perhaps a black one still fancies you for your other wii gaming pleasures.

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
I use a gc controller for Brawl, but I need a nunchuck for other Wii games anyways so I might buy a black one. :) That would be pretty sweeeeet.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I use a GameCube control, it's a third party, had it for about a year and it's pretty much dead.

L shield won't work, movement stick is constantly leaning to the Left and the X and A button get stuck.

I should really just get a new one...

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I have one controller that tilts up on the control stick and another whos A button will fail to read occasionally. It may not have been brawl, though, because I also have Mario Kart Wii and melee. Perhaps a combination of all?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I messed up three controllers during Melee, and none during Brawl.

Controller 1: Control stick doesn't read left and right very well.
Controller 2: Control stick doesn't read up and down very well.
Controller 3: Control stick is too sensitive.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Im using the same controller i had in melee (GC), so it has its moments. but brawl hasnt claimed any of my controllers, but melee killed 2.

BSP

Smash Legend
im gonna stick with the wii motes and gamecube controller, but black does sound cool.

SuperChoco

Smash Rookie
Melee and Brawl haven't taken any controllers, but smash64 has taken 1 or 2.

I'll probably pick one up if there is also a black Classic controller in the mix

UncleSam

Smash Master
melee killed one and injured another.
brawl killed one and finished off the injured one.
that's 3.
and the black wii + wiimote's look smexy

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Go to play asia, you can already get so much including the classic pro.
Word, go there a lot actually, we lost all our PS1 games in a move and it sucks, no crono cross, sotn, re, I'm like ah! >< but we're slowly replacing our library.

Hm, seems like GC controllers are more popular. I have often wondered if I'd be better at Melee if I could use my wii mote instead of a GC controller.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
what is it with people and the colour black?

Oh i want a black Wii, I want a Black Wii remote, and Black Wii menu theme..

What's so hype about the colour black. I can understand black can fit well with many colours, but why is it that everyone's first choice (most of you anyway) would be the colour black, and not something like yellow or cyan?

On topic: I have not broken a single controller yet, never played melee and care about long-lasting belongings.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
good ? actually, I technically want a black one cause the white ones get grimy and I don't use the slip on covers cause they make the wii mote too thick.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Wiichucks - 0 (Who uses it AMIRITE?)
GC Controller - 3 (from Melee, and a C-stick from Brawl)

Top Bottom