• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB 2 - Brawl Is Serious Business 2 Tourney Result

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Unknown522 posting: Forgot to log out

as in? who played who? im dumb with english hehehe
yeah, that's what I meant.

To the best of my memory:

zac lost to chesterr 2-3 and kage 0-3
I lost to vwins 1-3 and chesterr 2-3
vwins was never sent to losers
pkm lost to kage 2-3 (1-3?)
pest lost to chesterr in losers 1-3 not sure who he lost to in winners

Anything other than that I fail to recall at the moment
Ya I beat PKM 3-2 and I also beat Chester 3-2 as well. Pkm beat Chester.. i forget the score but it was 2nd round too.
Cool, thanks guys. Were any matches recorded?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
pkm ***** me 3-1 then he choked/raged and got ***** by kage. then he lost to pest I think.

no matches recorded, but good games were had all over. all in all, we suck.

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
Swordgard, did you find a Nintendo SD Card (white)? There is three different geeko on it, and many other things like wii physics, gba emulator and all that... Because I can't find mine and I though that I took it off my wii before I went to the tourney.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Dont take my word for it, il check tonight after class, but i think we DID pick up your mouse at the end of the tourney and i was like: "Wtf steb forgot his mouse.... fail", but my memories of the tourney are slightly distorted due to the amount of sleep i had there.

EDIT: I do have your mouse/adapter!

Also, i got 1 extra purple controller, cant find any tape on it though(maybe someone took it and left theirs there instead by mistake)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
wtf Ally with Wario. Mad good.

Also that wolf was so fun to watch. omfg.

Holy. Rob doesnt work around Wario. Pick up a secondary **** it.

And I'm totally loving the feedback about Brawl+ from this thread.

Go Cananada. I deff wanna visit this summer. got fam in montreal too.

Jer

Smash Ace
Neko, there's another tourney in two weeks that will be featuring b+, so there's gunna be vids of more of the MTL crew.

When you come down we have to play :)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Summer isnt in 2 weeks. xD

But at least it'll be in montreal. My cousin stays there.

I get to listen to Sniper. :D

Du Rire Aux Larmes is an amazing song.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
He said there's gonna be more vids of the MTL crew because there will be a tourney. He never said you should come or anything.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
The tape is clear and right behind the cord, on the plastic of the controller. A corner is sticking up.

Though, yeah. It was probably mistaken by the B+ Crew.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Summer isnt in 2 weeks. xD

But at least it'll be in montreal. My cousin stays there.

I get to listen to Sniper. :D

Du Rire Aux Larmes is an amazing song.
hein t'es qui toi? t'es cool sérieux, tu viens de montréal? voir que quelqu'un vient de taper sniper ici qui est pas pat ou bob. and if you didn't get that... google translator or something.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ally lost only to the good and/or unrusty people. obviously he lacks the high level experience but he knows what to do. because he's not used to all the tricks in the game, but he's still proficient enough to give a fight to anyone good and beat anyone decent. if he stopped brawl for melee, seriously, he'd improve just as well as pc chris did. maybe he could take out mango (oh **** trash talk maybe I'll attract some name searchers) after 2-3 distant years.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
ally lost only to the good and/or unrusty people. obviously he lacks the high level experience but he knows what to do. because he's not used to all the tricks in the game, but he's still proficient enough to give a fight to anyone good and beat anyone decent. if he stopped brawl for melee, seriously, he'd improve just as well as pc chris did. maybe he could take out mango (oh **** trash talk maybe I'll attract some name searchers) after 2-3 distant years.
I wonder if Mango finds a lot of good recipes.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
hein t'es qui toi? t'es cool sérieux, tu viens de montréal? voir que quelqu'un vient de taper sniper ici qui est pas pat ou bob. and if you didn't get that... google translator or something.

Wait...Pat and Bob?

You mean, Patrick (.nox) and Bob (w e e b e y / Apoc)?

>_>

kr3wman

Smash Master
and yet you ignore everyone else who's been trying to get good at melee before him. We get ***** by vincent, pkm and the OGs and you pick him up because he's a brawl champion.

lolololololol...

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'll play Melee more once people start ******* around in it more (read: Items and/or questionable stages).

Until then, I'll only play it when unwinding (Bacon combos yayuhz)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
and yet you ignore everyone else who's been trying to get good at melee before him. We get ***** by vincent, pkm and the OGs and you pick him up because he's a brawl champion.

lolololololol...
Awww, truth hurts maybe? Not everyone has the potential to become a champion.

cemo

white walker
How unwarrior-like.

I thought that everybody could be a champion, if they wanted it with their whole body!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If that was the case then Mango wouldn't win at all and everyone would be equally skilled which is not possible because people think differently.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This is really late, but could I get the characters for Brawl singles?

Top Bottom