• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

JeXs

Smash Champion
... I faulted Hotcakes for bringing adumb to L-1 after Rake's quick lynch on Day 1(Hotcakes was the one who originally put Rake to L-1 too).

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Kills were marshy, Mac and DH. First two are from someone who grooms playerlists as scum; third almost seems like an outlier -- enter JeXs if it's not. Chaco is a more traditional player who would make kills like those first two, so I'm not comfortable placing that on someone living.

Kantrip

Kantplay
... I faulted Hotcakes for bringing adumb to L-1 after Rake's quick lynch on Day 1(Hotcakes was the one who originally put Rake to L-1 too).
yeah thats what i mean. i know that. but you didn't fault Chaco for being the one to hammer it out?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Pretty sure he said somewhere that he'd be fine with Nabe.
si senor
Hey guys, let's not forget that Kantrip also doesn't want to ever lynch Orbo.

Orbo is scummy as hell. The fact that Kantrip supposedly doesn't think so is VERY grimey
he said he would though
Pass 8-Ball To: Cassavetes

Vote: Cream Team

Is JeXS usually on every lynch like this?
where the **** is this coming from?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Dark Horse also thought I was town and wanted to lynch Gorf iirc

Cream Team scum with an agenda of lynching me would also want to kill Dark Horse

honestly nabe I was ISOing jexs and I still dont think he is scum. youd have to sell me on it. i am very interested in your cream team vote tho

Kantrip

Kantplay
Has anyone mentioned that the first Bingo setup had a traitor?

Is there any reason for someone (or multiple someones) to have referred to Rake as a cop?
not gonna entertain this one. this setup is different than the last bingo and we're too deep in WIFOM territory if we speculate like this

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Or he's saying that to make himself sound good and his case on me is pretty much OMGUS?
Nah. He wouldn't come out with that on the fly as scum and it defs doesn't feel planned iut when he was flipping around his offers tk get yiu lynched over the 1 2 of me and him

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Kantrip, you like to bargain around voting. I bet we could swing a Gorf lynch toDay. And I'll give you a better suggestion the Day after that. No charge.

Cream Team but specifically @#HBC | Gorf
This is a real vote for you being scum, and if that vote doesn't gather momentum tactically tonight, I will resort to underhanded **** like actually calling you out on scummy things. Preemptively fight back tonight and get up in my face so I have no ground tomorrow. Let's not forget how you were summarily handled in the first Bingo.

Carrying this town is tiring, night all.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Kantrip, you like to bargain around voting. I bet we could swing a Gorf lynch toDay. And I'll give you a better suggestion the Day after that. No charge.

This is a real vote for you being scum, and if that vote doesn't gather momentum tactically tonight, I will resort to underhanded **** like actually calling you out on scummy things. Preemptively fight back tonight and get up in my face so I have no ground tomorrow. Let's not forget how you were summarily handled in the first Bingo.

What is this even?
underhanded tactics like calling me out on scummy things?
why don't you do that now if you're so sure, because you're not being very convincing without any subtance

Kantrip

Kantplay

I'm listening.

Your tangential thoughts are great and all but I'll wait for you to resort to underhanded tactics, as you say. I still want more from you but I shall wait for how you think you can convince Cass/Ruy/JeXs on Cream Team.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf

then you are a real ******. congratulations, you have decided to join a lynched headed by kantrip and orbo in an attempt to be edgy or a slick scum tactic. unfortunately my slate's pretty clean though, and i don't see what's worth fighting back against.

oh and i forgot because that was years ago and walrus. but i'd love to go ahead and ignore your wall tomorrow so by all means post it.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Dark Horse also thought I was town and wanted to lynch Gorf iirc

Cream Team scum with an agenda of lynching me would also want to kill Dark Horse

honestly nabe I was ISOing jexs and I still dont think he is scum. youd have to sell me on it. i am very interested in your cream team vote tho
When the hell did we want to kill DH?

Orboknown

Smash Hero

Cool.

Unvote

Pass 8-ball to Cream Team
What changed?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
he was probably securing a town read on me. especially since i know the super duper secret that is his direction. if he decided to stray from that id be surprised.

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe lets not spoil it for those who think youre literally doing nothing (cuz im ****ing dumbfounded that im the only one who knows where your head is at), but your head IS still there, right?

Kantrip

Kantplay
It sure looks to me like he wants Ruy and is feeling out for his partner. Seems like the Cream Team vote was to read them and me, and he's speculating on Orbo too.

I may be wrong but I'm just waiting for Nabe to reveal his hand at this point

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[3] #HBC | Nabe: Potassium / #HBC | Red Ryu / JeXs
[1] Cream Team: Orboknown
[1] Potassium: Cream Team
[1] Orboknown: Cassavetes

[0] Cassavetes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs

[1] Not Voting: #HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've been thinking about that all day at work, actually.

If you're town, I don't have a functional scumteam out of my potential scumreads.

I was thinking about how Cream Team and JeXs are the only slots even willing to play ball. I still don't like Cream Team, but I'm getting more and more fearful that I've just been OMGUS voting them and finding a way to see everything they've done as scummy because they have a scumread on me. I can't see them being aligned with Orbo or Cass, and so if the team isn't you + them, I need to reassess things.

I can't get past their consistent pushing inactives and dropping of Chaco suspicion, and I think their sudden switch to setup speculation to fearmonger away from lynches is bad. But I realized it's Garg doing that, and a lot of my problems are hydra head related (would've been easier if Gorf stayed solo). Looking at the timing of Gorf's ban, that was also just unfortunate when it comes to dropping the Chaco push. Garg replaced in and didn't have the same mindset that Gorf had wrt Chaco.

I've been giving Ruy a pass because I expect him to waste time with questions that he doesn't follow up on, and I expect him to have bad reads, and I expect him to do something stupid like quickhammer someone because they provoked him into it.

That's bad. Ruy's play has been bad. His hammer completely contradicts his philosophy of the game, and it goes against what he was preaching himself earlier on about the wagon. He went from ****blocking a quicklynch to being the one to hammer it simply because Rake provoked him into it. The itchy trigger finger justification could be true, but it shouldn't give him a free pass just because we expect him to do stupid things.

I was thinking about why he would quickhammer D1 as scum. Why take such a risk? Then I remembered that adumb and marshy were talking about switching to Chaco. A few posts before Ruy hammers the wagon out, adumb says to put the brakes on. The one person who was driving the lynch forward with reasoning says that it shouldn't be hammered out yet. This being, obviously, because he was prepared to make the switch to Chaco. By hammering, scumRuy would be saving his scummate from pressure and possibly a lynch, and securing a mislynch for D1. What's more, he did so without getting Rake to claim, something that townRuy would never do! Lo and behold, Rake ends up being our number sensor. By the looks of it, we only had one of those too.

And now Ruy is basically non-existant, doing nothing while Cream Team and I sling mud at each other and everyone generally agrees to thin out a pool of almost universally-agreed scummers.

It's time for me to stop giving him a pass for stupid. I think he is genuinely scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Do you think ryu is lurking or just inactive?
I think they're effectively the same thing when Ruy is scum. He doesn't like playing scum. Quick hammering to take pressure off his mates and letting them bus him is something I could totally see him doing.

In Chaco's case, this exact thing happened. Chaco called Ruy scum left right and centre after Ruy's quickhammer. Even after Chaco himself quickhammered adumb (which is a weird vote in and of itself, the quickhammer aside), he still maintained that Ruy's hammer was scummy while defending his own. Letting himself be such a hypocrite is silly, yet he was adamant about sticking to that Ruy scumread until he died. In his parting reads list, he had Ruy as his strongest scumread, calling him "scummy as heeeeelllllll." This lines up pretty well with the bussing behaviour I'd expect from a mate who has Ruy quickhammer for him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah I totally looked over the fact of his flip, I believed his claim, lol. I didn't really look at the flip very closely besides he was town and I was pissed no one listened to me.

Idk about Ryu, @ Orboknown Orboknown , his quickhammer was gross D1, mine was accidental but i have to accept blame for that, but idk it's like he completely shut down the informational pull just to do so. Like the way he hammered even implied that. Everyone seems to have town reads on Ryu though, I don't know if I'm tunneling him hard due to punching through a lynch I thought was ******** or if he's actually scum. I've noticed a very lazy Ryu in a lot of other games and not this one, not sure what that means, anyone know his play better to shed light on that?

He's actively pushing me too which is right up the alley for a bingo, so idk. I'm truly uncertain at this point. I need to re-read.

Someone I'm interested in is Hotcakes, Adum said he was alarmingly town due to his reactions, but I don't see that.
Actually the hard scumread on Ruy wasn't consistent.

Here Chaco says he is conflicted and needs to reread.

Huhhhhh.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I honestly don't think his inactivity is a scum tell. He played similarly in Ryker mafia.

Top Bottom