• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think you're scum. I want you dead.
You're death will no "inherently" go towards bingo.
but you don't disagree with the point that scum deaths can contribute to bingos. we've already seen it with chaco.

So my point is, using the board in ANY sense to dictate who you want to lynch is stupid, because scum lynches and town lynches can both cause bingos.

youre trying to twist my push for a nabe lynch as scummy because you think im setting up a bingo, and im telling you that a scum nabe would also complete a bingo and that your focus on the board when you WERE fine with nabe (who you think is potentially scum) is stupid

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
but you don't disagree with the point that scum deaths can contribute to bingos. we've already seen it with chaco.

So my point is, using the board in ANY sense to dictate who you want to lynch is stupid, because scum lynches and town lynches can both cause bingos.

youre trying to twist my push for a nabe lynch as scummy because you think im setting up a bingo, and im telling you that a scum nabe would also complete a bingo and that your focus on the board when you WERE fine with nabe (who you think is potentially scum) is stupid
Yes, but that argument is WIFOM as hell.

I believe you are very scummy on top of not having a number that would benefit scum AND you are pushing towards a lynch that would benefit scumteam

So I'd rather drink the cup of lynching you.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
i dont know why im wasting my breath arguing with scum

just gonna get frustrated and dig myself a hole
This post is what you would call "mud-slinging"

Of course we are in disagreement, but the argument you are using to push Nabe is indeed WIFOM and I don't believe that's solid at all, especially not enough to sway things away from lynching you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
jebus christ this is frustrating as all hell

@#HBC | Red Ryu
@ JeXs JeXs
@Cassavetes

I'll lynch Orbo with you guys toDay if you go Nabe before me.

If I'm right this'll end me up in a 3-man LyLo with Cream Team and someone else (hoo boy that'll be fun), and if I'm wrong then Orbo was probably scum or someone else is playing a good scum game.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Why should a bingo influence who we lynch? They are inevitable since mafia is on the bingo board.
because not giving bingos going into the Night is a cool thing.

It's night mechanics, and I don't think they should factor into our decisions. It just seems like a layering of the game that doesn't mean anything unless you're scum, so if there is ever an argument about lynching someone because of something related to it, I would mark you as VI and disregard your opinion.
dude holding power from scum going into a Night phase helps town, and kantrip is the strongest of the lynch pool options for that. i get the na thing, but this is something town can actually control. kantrip is in the pool and is arguably the least probable to nail a bingo.

ruy talking sense at least. cass too surprisingly lol

this is the exact same **** Chaco tried to pull. he shouted "oh no if you lynch me scum gets a bingo you guys are getting manipulated"

Guess what? All scummers are on the bingo board too. If there are scum where bingos are lined up, we're going to have to give them those bingos eventually. The fact that Nabe is still alive even though he was already revealed to be the third slot needed for a bingo should be a point against him, not for him!

if scum wanted a second bingo so bad, they could have night killed Nabe or Orbo and gotten it right then and there! Cream Team trying to swing to me for this janky setup reason is scummy as ****

pretty much solidifies my Cream Team/Nabe scumteam.
his slot is arguably easier to lynch and nking dh yields more bingo possibilities in the long run.

will read rest later in life

JeXs

Smash Champion
jebus christ this is frustrating as all hell

@#HBC | Red Ryu
@ JeXs JeXs
@Cassavetes

I'll lynch Orbo with you guys toDay if you go Nabe before me.

If I'm right this'll end me up in a 3-man LyLo with Cream Team and someone else (hoo boy that'll be fun), and if I'm wrong then Orbo was probably scum or someone else is playing a good scum game.
You don't want Nabe anymore? You just tagged 2 people who are voting for Nabe.

Kantrip

Kantplay
fwiw i could very well be #1 and lynching me may also give scum a bingo

using the board to influence our choices at all is delving into the biggest pool of WIFOM this game could present to us

done talking to you at this point, the game is in everyone else's hands

Kantrip

Kantplay
actually i forgot that you went back to nabe and ruy is down with that direction. if Orbo is also on board we have enough

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Hey guys, let's not forget that Kantrip also doesn't want to ever lynch Orbo.

Orbo is scummy as hell. The fact that Kantrip supposedly doesn't think so is VERY grimey

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey guys, let's not forget that Kantrip also doesn't want to ever lynch Orbo.

Orbo is scummy as hell. The fact that Kantrip supposedly doesn't think so is VERY grimey
im not convinced orbo is "scummy as hell" but ive already reflected on how he could be scum and said that if either you or Nabe is not scum, orbo is.

lie more

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
im not convinced orbo is "scummy as hell" but ive already reflected on how he could be scum and said that if either you or Nabe is not scum, orbo is.

lie more
You do not want Orbo dead though.

And yes, anyone could be scum. thanks for the protip

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
yeah. you have a pool of 3 too, bud

i literally just said recently that i would compromise to orbo. your claim that i wouldnt lynch him ever is bogus
This is Garg, I didnt want to lynch nabe, that was Gorf's head acting without my consent.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This is Garg, I didnt want to lynch nabe, that was Gorf's head acting without my consent.
so if the scumteam isnt me + orbo what do you do?

what happens if one of us gets lynched and flips town? You immediately lynch the other one, I'm guessing?

and this is beside the ****ing point, your claim that I would never ever lynch Orbo is flat-out untrue. plain and simple

JeXs

Smash Champion
I think it's pretty obvious that I would be fine with any lynch that is in the scum pool.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
yeah. you have a pool of 3 too, bud

i literally just said recently that i would compromise to orbo. your claim that i wouldnt lynch him ever is bogus
and if NOBODY wants to vote for you, then fine, Im down for Orbo, whatever

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste

Kantrip

Kantplay
whoa wait

that would have been yesterDay, and then DH died right after. I forgot all about JeX's approach to my Chaco push

Nabe keep saying things

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
so if the scumteam isnt me + orbo what do you do?

what happens if one of us gets lynched and flips town? You immediately lynch the other one, I'm guessing?

and this is beside the ****ing point, your claim that I would never ever lynch Orbo is flat-out untrue. plain and simple
Then I guess I'd have to go with nabe, I just REALLY dont want to lynch him/her toDay over you or Orbo

Kantrip

Kantplay
Am fine with Chaco. His reasons for scum reading me are terrible and flat out untrue.
Being fine with Chaco with no further elaboration other than negative things is weird.
Did Chaco just forget about his scum read on me or what?
However, pointing out a discrepancy in public would be weird scum partner behaviour.
That was hammer. I can't decide if hotcakes is really just newbtown or opportunistic newbscum -_-
I know Chaco hammered but Hotcakes was the one to put him at L-1 despite the quicklynch Day 1.
It is interesting that JeXs faulted Hotcakes for the quickhammer and didn't blame Chaco for it at all.
@ JeXs JeXs , is there a reason you blamed Hotcakes and not Chaco?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
not sure about chaco
Didn't figure chaco to pull that claim out as scum and didn't expect scum to think it up In general as they suually aren't goven fake roles to claim
Ergo figured he was prolly town.
Deadline came up
Chaco stalled out I n doing things
Hammered him
I'll self vote if you agree to lynch Cream Team toMorrow.
Kantrip's town. No way he puts this thought out as scum just to lynch gorf of all people tomorrow and not today

Top Bottom