• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I honestly don't think his inactivity is a scum tell. He played similarly in Ryker mafia.
I'm not using the inactivity as a scumtell either. Could go either way. Null.

But Ruy's contradictions can't be waved off as easily.

"Do not quicklynch Rake. We can get more information out of this day."
"My vote would be on Rake if he wasn't at L-1 though, I do agree with the wagon."
"Actually Rake's recent posts are better, I don't dislike him as much."
"Oh yeah Rake just told me to go ahead and hammer him. Vote: Rake"

This contradiction exacerbated by Ruy's general mafia philosophies, including such tidbits as "let people claim before lynching them," "quicklynches are stupid," and "we should use time in the Day phases to get information while we have it."

Then you have Ruy hammering someone he said was getting better without letting him claim after being explicitly told by the spearhead of the wagon not to hammer yet, less than 48 hours into the game.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Potato, looking at Chaco's last post, the supposed "wall", I'm leaning more towards orbo scum than ryu scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If Nabe is town I'm pretty sure it's one of Cream Team/Orbo + Ruy, and I'm actually leaning more towards Orbo on that one.

JeXs

Smash Champion
He had a conflicted read on orbo, while a scum read on ryu. Looks like him not being sure how orbo should be handled.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Also, from the way he posted about that "wall", it looked like he was confident that he could escape the lynch. Pushing his scum mate does not make much sense to me if that was the case.

Kantrip

Kantplay
oh geez jexs. scum mates can bus. and im pretty sure with the quality of that post and the fact that both of my projected mates of his wanted him dead immediately following it, the plan was to bus him.

if he actually wanted to save himself from the noose his post wouldn't have been so full of ****. He spent more of his text formatting it with rainbow colours than actually giving us anything.

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
(Scummy as heeeyauuuhl)

@#HBC | Dark Horse
(Non-committal, wishy washy scum)

@#HBC | Gorf / @Gargaglione
(@ Cream Team Cream Team : Placed here due to conflicting reads and uncertainty of dumb or scum!)

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe
(Null: New Replacing an Inactive)

@Captain Hotcakes
(Null: Formerly slight town read, but has botched that with insane levels of lurking and inactivity...)

@ Orboknown Orboknown
(Orbo: Conflicted read, null at this point of the top half of the wall)

@ JeXs JeXs
(Town)

@ Kantrip Kantrip
(Town)

He has all of 2 townreads, 2 scumreads, and then a boatload of nulls and conflicted reads.

I'd wager he went for distancing Ruy while throwing his other mate in a pile of "nulls/conflicted."

Kantrip

Kantplay
JeXs do you at least agree that Nabe's recent posts look townie? You can see him actively trying to piece everything together, right?

How about me? Where do your thoughts stand on me?

Actually, screw it. Can I just have a full reads list? I have no idea where your thoughts are at anymore.

JeXs

Smash Champion
town: cream team, cass
town lean: potato
null: you
scum: orbo
reading now: ryu

JeXs

Smash Champion
And ryu if your going to vote me then ****ing do it I am done with this game and done defending myself from adumbs self biased bulls**** that he keeps pushing so hard he can't see through it and done justifying the obvious the same ****ing way over and over
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
This post was what caused you to hammer right? Why did you hammer rake just because he told you to?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Town: adumbrodeus, #HBC | Red Ryu
Town lean: Yo! Hardbody the Show! (Gheb/Marshy Hydra), Orboknown, JeXs
need to figure out: #HBC | Mac, #HBC | Dark Horse, #HBC | Gorf, Potassium , #HBC | Joey, Captain Hotcakes,
scum lean: Chaco
scum: #HBC | Rake.

Would consider Hotcakes in my townlean pile but not sure yet.
His reads on Day 1.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Not really seeing ryu scum, if he was scum he was prepared to bus Chaco immediately. After Day 1 all he did was pretty much push Chaco.

Kantrip

Kantplay
His reads on Day 1.
yeah looks fine to me. if his partners are orbo and chaco, hes got one in the town leans and one in the scum leans and can coast along. hes got a read on them so theyre not sitting in his pool of people to figure out, but its not a hard read so he doesnt have to super commit to anything and justify it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
yeah looks fine to me. if his partners are orbo and chaco, hes got one in the town leans and one in the scum leans and can coast along. hes got a read on them so theyre not sitting in his pool of people to figure out, but its not a hard read so he doesnt have to super commit to anything and justify it.
Except he committed to that Chaco read and pushed him immediately.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@ Orboknown Orboknown - Why do you scumread Cream Team, in your own words?
Because gorfs slinging **** at people to make them lynchable, if that makes sense. Yes, my play was bad. Gorf never pointed out specifically what about it is so bad that it launched me up into his top 2 scumreads. Instead, he just calls me ******** and bad and says I should improve my scumgame. And even garg basically said" this reads sucks and orbo is stupid and yeah". There's no substance there. That's a really short version. If I wanted too I could prolly go pull posts and **** but my entire brigade just got phased down so the mafia motivation is a little lacking

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Because gorfs slinging **** at people to make them lynchable, if that makes sense. Yes, my play was bad. Gorf never pointed out specifically what about it is so bad that it launched me up into his top 2 scumreads. Instead, he just calls me ******** and bad and says I should improve my scumgame. And even garg basically said" this reads sucks and orbo is stupid and yeah". There's no substance there. That's a really short version. If I wanted too I could prolly go pull posts and **** but my entire brigade just got phased down so the mafia motivation is a little lacking
***** none of this **** is scummy. absolutely none of this. zero. zilch. nada. squat. and trying to call it scummy means that youre calling the play of the likes of gheb n marshy n i in essentially any game is stamped as scummy. **** off.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ JeXs JeXs you should really cool your jets. Let Orbo comment and then let Nabe lay his thoughts out. At that point he should have enough to stop holding everything close to his chest

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ Cream Team Cream Team Garg has nothing on Orbo. I have looked multiple times, and besides calling him stupid (perhaps rightfully so), there has been nothing that your slot has called Orbo out on legitimately. I think there is stuff to call Orbo out on, but I need to hear why you guys, specifically, scumread him. Just point form. Short blurbs. Quote the posts I'm missing that contains this reasoning. Something, please.

Top Bottom