• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
@ Cream Team Cream Team Garg has nothing on Orbo. I have looked multiple times, and besides calling him stupid (perhaps rightfully so), there has been nothing that your slot has called Orbo out on legitimately. I think there is stuff to call Orbo out on, but I need to hear why you guys, specifically, scumread him. Just point form. Short blurbs. Quote the posts I'm missing that contains this reasoning. Something, please.
no. you dont. i can verify that the points garg and i discussed are legitimate. i feel no need to try and divulge any more atm.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
People asked me again why I hammered Rake, I answer this before a lot but again. i did it because he was flailing hard while being scummy as balls. I should have asked for a claim but...ugg I blame people for making me not give a **** about that more recently when I asked them about this.

I don't want a Kantrip lynch today, I know about the Bingo. I still don't care. Bingos are an inevitable we have to cross at some point, yes I think from what I looked at lynching him does not give scum a bingo. I still maintain that should not influence who we lynch, lynch who is scummier not who is gonna give a bingo.

I am not convinced Kantrip will give us scum off what I reread. I don't think he jumped on randomly, I'm rereading what he said to Chaco and from what I read it looks far far more genuine he was trying to figure it out over just going for a bus. Do not want him over Nabe or Orbo right now.

Still want Nabe first, do not want Kantrip at all before these two.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
sure bingos are inevitable. but avoiding a bingo going into a Night is inherently an advantage for town. if you need an explanation for why this is then youre extremely dense.

his approach onto chaco is null at absolute best. how you can see it as a genuine disconnect is beyond me. plus, look at chacos approach to garg's kantrip case. his ****in hesitation and lack of response before dh came in and refuted it is disgusting and reeks of being unsure on what stance to take on his scummate. chaco was a name being heavily thrown around all game, OF COURSE his mate(s) will wanna capitalize (or at least feel like he did cuz the only thing special about what he did is make a BiG pOsT). the dudes also been playing scummy as **** n i highly suggest you submit because unless literally everybody else aside from me and jex decides to conform to either orbo or nabe, kantrip is GOING to happen toDay.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
id go on to explain how the manner in which he switched onto chaco is so far from how kantrip describes it but truth be told i cant be arsed to do that ****

JeXs

Smash Champion
sure bingos are inevitable. but avoiding a bingo going into a Night is inherently an advantage for town. if you need an explanation for why this is then youre extremely dense.

his approach onto chaco is null at absolute best. how you can see it as a genuine disconnect is beyond me. plus, look at chacos approach to garg's kantrip case. his ****in hesitation and lack of response before dh came in and refuted it is disgusting and reeks of being unsure on what stance to take on his scummate. chaco was a name being heavily thrown around all game, OF COURSE his mate(s) will wanna capitalize (or at least feel like he did cuz the only thing special about what he did is make a BiG pOsT). the dudes also been playing scummy as **** n i highly suggest you submit because unless literally everybody else aside from me and jex decides to conform to either orbo or nabe, kantrip is GOING to happen toDay.
There's more to potato scum but that sums up his play before toDay.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If @ Cassavetes Cassavetes were here and posting, I'd be a lot clearer on whether or not Kantrip is scum. He'd be the partner that makes the most sense, unless Orbo is being extremely negligent or JeXs is bussing. I'm more or less stuck with Ryu and Cream hardtown at this point, unless they're with JeXs.

JeXs feels like the wobbly Jenga piece here, so that's where I'm going to look on read.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
If @ Cassavetes Cassavetes were here and posting, I'd be a lot clearer on whether or not Kantrip is scum. He'd be the partner that makes the most sense, unless Orbo is being extremely negligent or JeXs is bussing. I'm more or less stuck with Ryu and Cream hardtown at this point, unless they're with JeXs.

JeXs feels like the wobbly Jenga piece here, so that's where I'm going to look on read.
occam called. he said his razor points to kan + orbo from what you said

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
My vote is on Kantrip if needed. I am feeling rather stubborn about Orboknown but I doubt I will get it at this point. I just want a flip at this point.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
by all means read the thread n if you think you found something neat lemme know. im always down to vibe. but from what you posted, saying that "orbo may be far too negligent with his interaction with kantrip" is a far more out-there conclusion than "orbo is flailing with his interaction with kantrip."

im interested in seeing what in gods name makes you not think hotcakes' play was obvtown (the slot cass replaced into) above all else, since thats the thing that drives my cass town read.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm not using the inactivity as a scumtell either. Could go either way. Null.

But Ruy's contradictions can't be waved off as easily.

"Do not quicklynch Rake. We can get more information out of this day."
"My vote would be on Rake if he wasn't at L-1 though, I do agree with the wagon."
"Actually Rake's recent posts are better, I don't dislike him as much."
"Oh yeah Rake just told me to go ahead and hammer him. Vote: Rake"

This contradiction exacerbated by Ruy's general mafia philosophies, including such tidbits as "let people claim before lynching them," "quicklynches are stupid," and "we should use time in the Day phases to get information while we have it."

Then you have Ruy hammering someone he said was getting better without letting him claim after being explicitly told by the spearhead of the wagon not to hammer yet, less than 48 hours into the game.
I mean, the only thing I really wanna say is, ryu has let his emotions get to him in the moment before. This is some solid stuff though

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's all I get?

You didn't even take a stance on it. So do you think it's town Ruy just letting his emotions get to him, or is it solid stuff and he is scum?

Kantrip

Kantplay
so when i want to lynch cream team youre on board
and when i want to lynch nabe youre on board
and when i want to lynch ruy youre on board

and when i wanted to lynch adum you were on board

is there anyone you can't be convinced to lynch?

Kantrip

Kantplay
yup and thats just because ive been making pushes all game and by buddying up to me ive been turning a blind eye to him so he can be safe from my pushes while sheeping them

i dont actually think ruy is scum nor do i want to lynch him for the record, but i wanted to see what orbo would do if i went in on ruy

JeXs

Smash Champion
You know that's exactly what you've been doing this entire Day phase?

Kantrip

Kantplay
what?

fighting off a lynch on myself and orbo while trying to push for cream team?

and then when realizing you guys wouldnt go outside your pool of 3 i tried to get nabe?

Orbo has literally been fine with going anywhere i've pushed (sans a brief period after chaco's claim where he bought the claim and tried to back off)

JeXs

Smash Champion
Your play this entire phase has been being ok with any lynch that isn't orbo/you. Every time the tiniest bit of suspicion comes up on someone, you start having suspicion on them too.

Kantrip

Kantplay
umm

do you have an example of me doing this? ive called cass town even though people have thrown his name around, ive called you town even though your name was thrown around.

yeah i went for ruy but as you can see i didnt even vote him because it was to get orbos reaction to see if hed sheep me onto it and i dont want to lynch ruy

JeXs

Smash Champion
When points were brought up against me, you immediately went looking at my post and started having some suspicion of me. Then when you realized that there was nothing for you to push against me, you backed off. Don't remember much about you calling cass town but might take a look at them later.

Kantrip

Kantplay
When points were brought up against me, you immediately went looking at my post and started having some suspicion of me. Then when you realized that there was nothing for you to push against me, you backed off. Don't remember much about you calling cass town but might take a look at them later.
when points were brought up against you i did reread you to see if i was missing something but iirc i came to the conclusion that you were still town and i didnt see the points being brought up

Kantrip

Kantplay
k well to each their own

only people i have been down to lynch toDay have been cream team, nabe, and then later on orbo

Top Bottom