• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ruy is using his head when it comes to mechanics but his reads are a bit shaky. Classic town Ruy.

JeXs is trying to consider all angles and is willing to reassess things. Been fine with him all game, pretty sure he's town.

Hotcakes was newbtown and Cass reads genuine. He trusts Cream Team too much which has led to ****riding, but he does have a mind of his own too as I'm seeing right now and I'm pretty sure he's town as well.

Orbo very well could be scum, because he hasn't had many original stances, could have been defending Rake for townpoints, sheeped my adumb vote, and has jumped his reads around quite a bit. However, I think his defense of Rake reads genuine, I don't think a scum Orbo would have hammered Chaco like he did, and I see his quick read turnarounds as a more of a townie thing showing he is constantly reassessing and open to changing direction, something scum sometimes forgets to emulate in their play.

Joey was completely absent during the Rake push, even though he posted during it. He ignored it and then Rake got lynched, then he lurked until he replaced out. Now Nabe is wasting his time throwing questions at Ruy and avoiding giving any stances. This slot has bordered between wasting its time and avoiding providing content. I can't say that is inherently scummy, but it's certainly not townie and the slot is hell in a LyLo situation. We should be lynching it toDay.

Cream Team tried to buddy marshy and adumb while pushing for Rake's death without reasoning. After that he threw his vote on inactives and never made any actual valuable pushes. His Chaco scumread would come up occasionally, but he would always drop it to put his vote elsewhere. I don't buy his excuse that it was to put pressure on other players while taking a break from his main scumread, because he dropped pressure of Chaco entirely when no one else was focusing on him. Reads like a scumbuddy distancing with a scumread but dropping it when no one else is worrying about it so he doesn't actually have to bus. Then Garg comes in with a bad case on me and wants me and Orbo lynched back to back (which would result in a town loss if Orbo is town). The slot has waffled on reads (Ruy and Chaco in particular), said things to appease the town, and done a whole lot of nothing as far as pursuing scumreads go until toDay (no, voting Mac and Joey and sitting on those inactives does not count). Now they are going hard because they are in the home stretch to victory if they can get 2 mislynches. I strongly believe those mislynches are me and Orbo and that Nabe is their mate.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Vote nabe
Sorry gorf, but I don't want an inactive in lylo. At this point I'm just going to say **** bingos.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ruy is using his head when it comes to mechanics but his reads are a bit shaky. Classic town Ruy.

JeXs is trying to consider all angles and is willing to reassess things. Been fine with him all game, pretty sure he's town.

Hotcakes was newbtown and Cass reads genuine. He trusts Cream Team too much which has led to ****riding, but he does have a mind of his own too as I'm seeing right now and I'm pretty sure he's town as well.

Orbo very well could be scum, because he hasn't had many original stances, could have been defending Rake for townpoints, sheeped my adumb vote, and has jumped his reads around quite a bit. However, I think his defense of Rake reads genuine, I don't think a scum Orbo would have hammered Chaco like he did, and I see his quick read turnarounds as a more of a townie thing showing he is constantly reassessing and open to changing direction, something scum sometimes forgets to emulate in their play.

Joey was completely absent during the Rake push, even though he posted during it. He ignored it and then Rake got lynched, then he lurked until he replaced out. Now Nabe is wasting his time throwing questions at Ruy and avoiding giving any stances. This slot has bordered between wasting its time and avoiding providing content. I can't say that is inherently scummy, but it's certainly not townie and the slot is hell in a LyLo situation. We should be lynching it toDay.

Cream Team tried to buddy marshy and adumb while pushing for Rake's death without reasoning. After that he threw his vote on inactives and never made any actual valuable pushes. His Chaco scumread would come up occasionally, but he would always drop it to put his vote elsewhere. I don't buy his excuse that it was to put pressure on other players while taking a break from his main scumread, because he dropped pressure of Chaco entirely when no one else was focusing on him. Reads like a scumbuddy distancing with a scumread but dropping it when no one else is worrying about it so he doesn't actually have to bus. Then Garg comes in with a bad case on me and wants me and Orbo lynched back to back (which would result in a town loss if Orbo is town). The slot has waffled on reads (Ruy and Chaco in particular), said things to appease the town, and done a whole lot of nothing as far as pursuing scumreads go until toDay (no, voting Mac and Joey and sitting on those inactives does not count). Now they are going hard because they are in the home stretch to victory if they can get 2 mislynches. I strongly believe those mislynches are me and Orbo and that Nabe is their mate.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I think the likely scenario is not Kantrip/Orbo, but that one is duping the other given how things have played out. It might be that Kantrip is misreading Orbo, or Orbo is misreading Kantrip, but I will give more townie points to Kantrip given his post here. It makes me rethink and seems more compliant to lynch outside of them for now.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I disagree with you with Orbo's hammer, it is a sole reason why I scum read him right now. Would you be willing to have a sense of humility and go with Orbo? I will gladly take all blame if it is wrong, but that is what I feel will be best.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Basically you're town reading him for what I scum read him. Yay.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
ruy talking sense at least. cass too surprisingly lol

this is the exact same **** Chaco tried to pull. he shouted "oh no if you lynch me scum gets a bingo you guys are getting manipulated"

Guess what? All scummers are on the bingo board too. If there are scum where bingos are lined up, we're going to have to give them those bingos eventually. The fact that Nabe is still alive even though he was already revealed to be the third slot needed for a bingo should be a point against him, not for him!

if scum wanted a second bingo so bad, they could have night killed Nabe or Orbo and gotten it right then and there! Cream Team trying to swing to me for this janky setup reason is scummy as ****

pretty much solidifies my Cream Team/Nabe scumteam.
No, it isn't the same **** Chaco tried to pull.

Chaco used the bingo board in defense to preventing himself from getting lynched. We're not defending ourselves at all.

and that nightkill logic doesn't even make sense. If killing Nabe gets scum a bingo, it would just be really convenient to lynch him toDay, which is something we could let happen if we want to.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I disagree with you with Orbo's hammer, it is a sole reason why I scum read him right now. Would you be willing to have a sense of humility and go with Orbo? I will gladly take all blame if it is wrong, but that is what I feel will be best.
You scumread him because of the hammer?

You'll have to explain that one to me. Do you think it was for the townpoints?

Honestly I'd much prefer getting Nabe pruned out of the playerlist before LyLo or bodying my primary scumread in Cream Team. I acknowledge that if I'm wrong on any of my reads then Orbo fills the slot, but I don't think I'm wrong.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Regardless what happens, I will delve into mechanics just this once and say that if you are a doctor, you need to protect JeXs. No questions asked. He/She is the most indisputable town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No, it isn't the same **** Chaco tried to pull.

Chaco used the bingo board in defense to preventing himself from getting lynched. We're not defending ourselves at all.

and that nightkill logic doesn't even make sense. If killing Nabe gets scum a bingo, it would just be really convenient to lynch him toDay, which is something we could let happen if we want to.
you are trying to influence the lynch based on the bingo board

dont argue the semantics of it, it is the same thing. you said at the start of the game you didnt care about the board and just wanted to play mafia, now youre using it to mold your arguments

nabe completes a bingo just like chaco did. tough luck, guess scum set up the board so that if they have to lynch their own they at least get a bingo out of it. to be honest i dont give a **** about the board. i dont know what number i am, for all we know my lynch plus night killing jexs gives scum a bingo too! The fact of the matter is, if scum wants a bingo right now they have MULTIPLE options to get it in one switch night kill.

so drop the board angle

JeXs

Smash Champion
Sorry gorf. A kantrip lynch doesn't seem viable. I'm fine with it, Cass is and you are. That's about it.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I'm not fine with it anymore. I think Kantrip has proven himself to be read therefore I would rather swallow my pride and let him live over Orbo who is not nearly putting as much legwork in.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
you are trying to influence the lynch based on the bingo board

dont argue the semantics of it, it is the same thing. you said at the start of the game you didnt care about the board and just wanted to play mafia, now youre using it to mold your arguments

nabe completes a bingo just like chaco did. tough luck, guess scum set up the board so that if they have to lynch their own they at least get a bingo out of it. to be honest i dont give a **** about the board. i dont know what number i am, for all we know my lynch plus night killing jexs gives scum a bingo too! The fact of the matter is, if scum wants a bingo right now they have MULTIPLE options to get it in one switch night kill.

so drop the board angle
No, it's NOT the same thing, because we're not trying to save our own hide. That changes the dynamic of the circumstance entirely
Sorry gorf. A kantrip lynch doesn't seem viable. I'm fine with it, Cass is and you are. That's about it.
Says who? Kantrip?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Well. Now it's just you and I for that kantrip lynch. I honestly doubt it is viable right now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Basically you're town reading him for what I scum read him. Yay.
so you think orbo is scum because he defended rake, changed his reads a lot, and hammered chaco?

For the Rake point I implore you to read his defense again. He doesn't try to shove it down our throats like Chaco did. It doesn't read to me like someone who wants credit for pushing against the lynch. He and Rake know each other pretty well and it isn't hard for me to believe that Orbo would see Rake as town and try to vocalize as much. Where Chaco spent his time shouting and making a big spectacle of his townread, Orbo was more subtle. He made his points and that was it. And after the lynch happened he didn't try to bring it up again and show everyone that he was right.

The changing reads a lot thing is honestly something I don't see scum do too much actually. Since they are faking their scumhunting, a lot of scum fall into the pattern of finding some people they want to call scum and sticking to it. Scum is less likely to change their reads without an ulterior motive, whereas a townie will flop all over the place because they'll second-guess themselves or reconsider or find something new. You yourself do it quite often, JeXs.

I think the hammer point is one we should call WIFOM and drop it. He could have done it for the townpoints know someone like me would say he wouldn't do it as scum, or he could be town who actually just wanted to make sure the lynch got through before deadline. Either way, it's irrelevant. As you can see above I do have other reasons for my townread.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I don't know Orbo besides this game that I have played with him, meta won't be an argument with me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No, it's NOT the same thing, because we're not trying to save our own hide. That changes the dynamic of the circumstance entirely

Says who? Kantrip?
its not about you trying to save your own hide.

i DO think you are trying to save nabe's hide though.

youre basically trying to use the board to deter a lynch which is bull****. STOP ARGUING THE SEMANTICS AND GET AT THE POINT OF MY POST

Kantrip

Kantplay
oh the whole him and rake knowing each other thing. okay, disregard that. its still within his rights to think someone is town.

**** it

Cream Team remains scummy, Nabe still should be the lynch toDay

do whatever the **** you want

JeXs

Smash Champion
It's called pushing
We have cass off, ryu not willing to go anything that's not Nabe > orbo. Orbo isn't voting and I'm not sure if he's fine with it or not. Nabe might just do it to save himself but I'm doubtful we can get this lynch.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
its not about you trying to save your own hide.

i DO think you are trying to save nabe's hide though.

youre basically trying to use the board to deter a lynch which is bull****. STOP ARGUING THE SEMANTICS AND GET AT THE POINT OF MY POST
The point of your post is that we're scummy for trying to use Bingo as a point to you being the priority lynch and that it's scummy.

I directly countered your POINT OF YOUR POST by telling you that it isn't scummy in the slightest because the circumstance is entirely different from Chaco's, and on top of that:

This is not the main reason why you're being lynched.
I've been targeting you for a while now for various reasons of which I shouldn't have to restate. You reek and there's more than enough reasons for you to die toDay.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The point of your post is that we're scummy for trying to use Bingo as a point to you being the priority lynch and that it's scummy.

I directly countered your POINT OF YOUR POST by telling you that it isn't scummy in the slightest because the circumstance is entirely different from Chaco's, and on top of that:

This is not the main reason why you're being lynched.
I've been targeting you for a while now for various reasons of which I shouldn't have to restate. You reek and there's more than enough reasons for you to die toDay.
you are trying to use the board to influence the lynch.

plain and simple. **** off with your fallacies

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Getting to this momentarily.
Busy evening.
Cassavetes, I'm in the us army. Moreso I'm in initial mos training, meaning I'm at school un a secure building most of the day where I can't have a phone or anything with the internet. I do what I can when I can circumstances allowing

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'd be willing to make a deal.

I'd vote Orbo if it meant that, should he flip town, you would vote with me toMorrow.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
you are trying to use the board to influence the lynch.

plain and simple. **** off with your fallacies
My fallacies?
I have a direct and clear argument.

Your argument is contradictory in itself, let me explain:

-You argue that killing Nabe will benefit the scumteam because his number will give them a Bingo

-You want to kill Nabe.

-We would rather lynch you over Nabe.

This argument doesn't make sense, if you have thought this all along then why would you prefer killing Nabe?

You're flailing hard by just throwing insults at me and calling my posts dumb.

Kantrip

Kantplay
jesus christ cream team

scum is on the board. them getting killed will go towards bingos inherently. thats just the nature of this setup

if nabe is scum, we'll have to deal with that just like we did with chaco

DO YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
jesus christ cream team

scum is on the board. them getting killed will go towards bingos inherently. thats just the nature of this setup

if nabe is scum, we'll have to deal with that just like we did with chaco

DO YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS?
I think you're scum. I want you dead.
You're death will no "inherently" go towards bingo.

Top Bottom