• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

JeXs

Smash Champion
If you're talking about a specific interaction, yes.

In this case though you're just setting up a back to back lynch by holding the stance that me and Orbo is TvS.

I really really hope that Orbo does end up being scum after all this because I don't see myself talking reason into the people that will be alive toMorrow.

Banking on being wrong~
I'm not "setting up" a back to back lynch since orbo is scum though.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I guess I just don't understand why, if for whatever reason Orbo flips town, I am your default choice for confirmed scum.

You're so confident I am town and orbo is scum, but just earlier you were saying you suddenly wanted to go me first. What was that about then?

I really hope you're right on Orbo...

Orboknown

Smash Hero
**** em
Just hammer me kantrip? I don't feel like dealing with all this **** when its not worth the effort and won't change any minds

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[3] Orboknown: JeXs / Cassavetes / Cream Team
[2] Cream Team: Potassium / Orboknown

[0] Cassavetes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe
[0] Potassium

[2] Not Voting: #HBC | Nabe / #HBC | Red Ryu

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

@ Kataefi Kataefi didnt @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe pass the ball to me or is the players numbered revealed upon flip?
Numbers are revealed at the start of each next phase so your number will be revealed at the start of Night 4 after the flip!

JeXs

Smash Champion
his posts match my thought process, and they have a straight edge, or a focus I guess that kantrip usually doesn't have as scum. Once he buckled down it was much more in line with what I expect kantrip to do.
Elaborate.

JeXs

Smash Champion
@ Kantrip Kantrip
Talk to me about orbo again. How is he town? Please do not include the reason of him hammering Chaco.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Elaborate.
Everything I've thought kantrip has lined up with independently, and it doesn't seem forced or like he's trying to match someone's conclusions.

Kantrip could easily have just rolled with the orbo hate when he came in and snapped towards gorf with a preexisting wagon on me, but he didn't. Yeah hs could be posturing for points on ky flip but theres not too mich point in that as people wouldn't bat an eye towards it imo.
I'll do the ryu stuff after class

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I can learn and read people off the wagon.

No one [is] going to hammer him, or pretty much get hard bodied tomorrow.
You're letting the Orbo wagon continue rather than one on Kantrip, because it has read potential. And you feel it's safe because no one is going to hammer Orbo.

Has the Orbo wagon brought forth any reads for you so far?

You're not concerned that Orbo is being treated as the de facto end to the Day?

Do you intend to make a Kantrip push (your scumread) prior to an Orbo lynch?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Its hard for me to say. If he is town he's hella misguided because imo his opinion on game state and how to play is **** but it might just be a different meta from where he cane from.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Hotcakes play wasn't hard town for me, I was conflicted on the slot the entire game. Couldn't tell if he was town or scum. Cass' play I have no idea how to read him too. If I had to take a hard stance I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt and call him town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cass pisses me off with refusing to read things and his skewed view of how the game works.

None of that has scum intent though. It's just annoying as ****. As a slot he's still pretty null to me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
JeXs if you want my Orbo townread explanation read my posts again. My D1 reread wall from D3 has reasoning, and my posts from toDay have reasoning. It's not all because he hammered Chaco either.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nabe your line of questioning towards Ruy seems to imply you don't like him. This true?

What direction do you want to go?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is anyone opposed to lynching Nabe (who, might I add, is on everyone's scum lists) before LyLo so we don't have to deal with a slot that will continue to give us nothing in an endgame scenario?

If we need to sort out me/Orbo/Cream Team/whoever else, we can do that in LyLo because those slots have actually done something. They will continue to provide content in lylo and it'll be much easier to make a decision.

Once we reach lylo, even if we lynch scum we enter right back into lylo at 3-man.

A slot like Nabe has no place there where he will just be lynched as almost policy because the other 2 slots in lylo will he active ones.

Basically everyone has Nabe on their proposed scumteam too, so I don't see a reason to be against this.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Personally, I think the team is one of Cream Team/Orbo + Nabe. But if it's not Nabe that forces me to look at connections again to find a possible pairing. I'd love to do this before lylo

JeXs

Smash Champion
Personally, I think the team is one of Cream Team/Orbo + Nabe. But if it's not Nabe that forces me to look at connections again to find a possible pairing. I'd love to do this before lylo
What happened to your orbo read?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Hotcakes play wasn't hard town for me, I was conflicted on the slot the entire game. Couldn't tell if he was town or scum. Cass' play I have no idea how to read him too. If I had to take a hard stance I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt and call him town.
i swear on my ability to read newbs that hotcakes was newb town. literally anybody who disagrees is either scum or autistic, inexperienced (youre of the third category so no worries).

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm trying to reconsider orbo but I can't tell if he's scum flailing or town being frustrated.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I honestly just think we should lynch Orboknown and call it a day. The only thing that I'm seeing is JeXs displaying his/her obvtowniness. Sorry some of you have a problem how I play, the only thing that matters in the end is lynching scum.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Cream Team ryu and Cass are town. I think the game is pretty much won at this point. Scum pool: orbo, nabe, potato
Lynching these three should guarantee us victory.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Cream Team ryu and Cass are town. I think the game is pretty much won at this point. Scum pool: orbo, nabe, potato
Lynching these three should guarantee us victory.
im glad were all up on the same boat.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't know about you, but I do not want that slot in LyLo in its current state.

He needs to saddle up or lie down.

Top Bottom