• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
no its not. its actually SMART to play the "i was wrong sue me now i gotta reassess my reads" direction. truth be told it works pretty well both ways if its executed well (i.e being SO SURE that someones gonna flip scum n then seein em flip town). their individual play is both extremely scummy, and by your logic occam's razor actually points to both of them being scum together.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
to add

the pivotal point with their play doesnt stem from the hard town reading of each other. me and marshy nearly rode that ticket in mmu, and the only reason it didnt work is cuz role shenanigans ****ed us. the pivotal point is their individual scumminess (which you clearly see now). overcomplicating your head leaves you less successful. if you read my interview youll see that i still struggle with that.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Pretty sure it'd hurt town to just out our PRs, even if right before lylo.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Apparently I'm not going to school today, so I'll start on the orbo post soon.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why not? Orbo is in your three-person pool for second scum, but you have Kantrip listed as sole first tier.

[lie in which I claim to have a read on Kantrip to justify myself enough that you'll feel compelled to continue answering questions]
I can learn and read people off the wagon.

No one os going to hammer him, or pretty much get hard bodied tomorrow.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Yeah. But garg went on to do ****all after that until gorf came in and then. . I can't say they made an impression in any single event till today
My push supposedly made enough of an impression to bring Chaco to light

JeXs

Smash Champion
Rake just for future reference, don't tell me things like this. If I roll scum you're telling me what to change to stay on your good side.

You think Hotcakes is legit scum?
This one post, orbo hard town read ryu till Day 3, where I called him out on it.
Learn how I Play, I throw quick reads out all the time. I am reevaluating him though
Here he acknowledges that I called him out on it, BUT, he says that he throws out quick reads all the time. This isn't a quick read, this is a hard town read that he has had for the entire game. Only after I called him out did he start reevaluating and what'd you know, at the start of toDay ryu suddenly becomes scummy. What does this look like to you? Scum trying to appease town and having to force a scum read on someone.

On Day 1, he appeared to be hard defending Rake. However, if you actually looked at it, he was NOT hard defending Rake. He was defending Rake softly enough to let the lynch go through without much resistance; scum getting a mislynch from a wrong read of town.

Day 2, he just voted adum, nothing much else.

Day 3, the way he interacted with Chaco is just disgusting. First, he seems to doubt that Chaco is scum, then he becomes unsure, but still doubts Chaco is scum due to the claim. Evident here:
I doubt chaco claims enabler to something, its just not a common enough thing for scum to fake.
His very next post:
Can hammer. Will do so prolly later tonight
This is just screaming scummy interaction to me. The way he interacts with Chaco is exactly that of a scum who wants to save his mate but decides to bus when there is no hope of Chaco not being lynched.
Don't like this vote as this time with that level of certainty. Rake does that **** with that question every game, and ryu should know. it
Oh oops, ryu starts being scummy yesterDay.
Nnnggghhhh
This stuff is characteristic of ryu town being lazy and not following up on things, which j can understand because im guilty of the same thing here.
D1 and 2 really ****ed us info wise
Very next post, I guess ryu is back to being a townie.
Ryus been janky all game and the way he and chaco kinda pushed at each other bugs me
Ryu becomes suspicious!
I like kantrip, gorf/cream team is probably town as much as I hate their direction.. Ryu I feel better about after what you've pointed out. Your slot I dislike the for completely disappearing. Jex is town. Theres someone im forgetting roght now
Oh, ryu is better again. How many times can you flop on a slot? Also, notice here that he said cream team is probably town. His current stance on them? Scum.
I think out loud a lot

Yeah, ryu is prolly not scum with chaco.
Still individually scummy
You are high if you think I'm scum, nothing ive done has been with scummy Intent
"nothing ive done has been with scummy intent" lol. That's funny, just had to point this out.
IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO READ. ORBO IS SCUM.
@ Kantrip Kantrip

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
and again, with the whole "I post quick thoughts all the time" thing (in reference to orbo); not every thought that comes off a whim merits a post. It's a conscious decision whether to post an [incomplete] thought or not.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ehh that was very little.

I'll give you the Ruy stance flip flopping, that is pretty gross.

I still don't see why scumOrbo would hammer scumChaco when he uses invisible and there was like half an hour to deadline.

And honestly past his Ruy read you really have nothing, whereas I townread him for his approach to Rake and his hammer of Chaco, among having nothing to really dislike.

That said, I could see a world where Orbo takes the huge risk in hammering Chaco for the town points. Perhaps defending Rake was a concerted scum team effort and Orbo just did it better than Chaco. He has asked a lot of questions but not made a lot of stances, and I could see his adum jump being opportunistic.

All in all, I can see a world where I'm wrong on Orbo.

Kantrip

Kantplay
However in that world I'm probably also wrong on Cream Team and that would shatter my reality.

Would involve some reassessing for sure.

I won't be able to stop the Orbo lynch either way so I suppose we shall see what happens.

JeXs

Smash Champion
We are in that world. You REALLY need to learn what bussing is. Your entire read on him is based off of him hammering chaco.

JeXs

Smash Champion
That wasn't much. But he hasn't done much outside of those, what'd you expect me to do? Fabricate things?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Honestly I'm mulling it over. I could have been biased because orbo has followed my stances whenever I've made a push. Trying to see the game through orboscum eyes. Makes Cream Team a tough pill to swallow and I'm not sure who Orbos mate would be. It would be a double decker bus since everyone but me seems totally cool with a dead orbo.

I dunno man. Seriously though you should shake thoughts that one of me and Orbo has to be scum out of your head. There's nothing to suggest that SvT connection. I could hard defend him as my mate, we could both be town, or anything in between. Don't have tunnel vision in lylo whatever you do.

Kantrip

Kantplay
We are in that world. You REALLY need to learn what bussing is. Your entire read on him is based off of him hammering chaco.
This is strictly untrue. I have gone over my townread numerous times and it does not hinge on his hammer.

Kantrip

Kantplay
JeXs if Orbo ends up being scum who is his partner?

If he's town would you consider lookin at cream team again?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I've said that it is nabe previously. Why should I be looking at cream team if he's town?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because if he's scum I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on Cream Team. But if he flips town it means that I was on track and it makes Cream Team's Orbo push in the face of a Chaco lynch even more grimy.

Basically I'm willing to entertain that I may have been wrong on Orbo and Cream Team.

But if Orbo flips town it'll reinforce my beliefs in Cream Team scum all over again.

Really wish Nabe would come in with hard stances. He's making it really easy for everyone to dump him off as their second scum pick

JeXs

Smash Champion
Cream team was pushing you, not orbo. Pretty sure they were completely with the Chaco lynch when that became a thing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No. My scum pool is you/orbo/nabe.
Yes but you've said that you don't think me and Orbo are scum together.

Which means it is one of us plus Nabe.

Which means by PoE you think Nabe is 100% scum. So why aren't you pushing to lynch confirmed scum?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cream team was pushing you, not orbo. Pretty sure they were completely with the Chaco lynch when that became a thing.
Garg was pushing an agenda of me and then Orbo. He was saying that we were both scum and he wasn't pursuing Chaco. When Gorf came back in he did call Chaco scum, but iirc they didn't actually join the wagon until AFTER I started it. I'd have to double check on that one though

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yes but you've said that you don't think me and Orbo are scum together.

Which means it is one of us plus Nabe.

Which means by PoE you think Nabe is 100% scum. So why aren't you pushing to lynch confirmed scum?
No. I am counting in the fact that I could be wrong on Nabe. He is a complete chance lynch at this point. I would much rather get a lynch of orbo > you(assuming I'm wrong on orbo) for at least a guaranteed scum. I never said this, but I'm not too sure about cassavetes and he is only slightly better than Nabe.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Oh also saying two players are not scum together but one of them has to be scum

Is the DEFINITION of a TvS connection
Fair enough. I always thought a TvS interaction meant that one of two players are scum in an argument.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So earlier toDay you weren't sold on me but now one of me and Orbo is confirmed scum?

And you say Cass is barely better than Nabe? What if him and Nabe is the team? What if you're wrong on Cream Team? Have you even read my points on them? I don't understand your confidence in one of me or Orbo scum in a phase of the game where lynching us back to back if we are town is a LOSS.

It's absurd to have that much confidence in purely PoE reads when you say yourself there isn't a SvT connection.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Fair enough. I always thought a TvS interaction meant that one of two players are scum in an argument.
If you're talking about a specific interaction, yes.

In this case though you're just setting up a back to back lynch by holding the stance that me and Orbo is TvS.

I really really hope that Orbo does end up being scum after all this because I don't see myself talking reason into the people that will be alive toMorrow.

Banking on being wrong~

JeXs

Smash Champion
... There is no way nabe/cass is the team; orbo/you holds AT LEAST one scum. Lynching you back to back if you 2 are town would result in a loss, but, not both of you are town! If there's town between you 2, it's you. Orbo to me is as good as confirmed scum at this point. I'm don't think I'm wrong on cream team and I think they're town.
It's absurd to have that much confidence in purely PoE reads when you say yourself there isn't a SvT connection.
poe is simple. If the others are town, the others have to be scum. Why should I not have confidence in poe? Also, orbo IS scummy, it's not entirely poe.

Top Bottom