• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Nabe and cassavettes are. Cream is because of their approach to the lynches. I get that gorf hates rake regardless of alignment, but all he did was egg the lynch and let marshy and adumb push it while calling rake a ****** with no substance. He did waffle a lot on chaco before we lynched him. That said, there wasn't much that differentiated that from gorfs null attributes till today, where he'll usually work things with the lynch yargets he choices moreso than just up and calling them scum and sayinf k die.
d1. lasted. a. day. how am i supposed to take that into consideration?

wrt chaco if youre talking about before late d2, i just straight up wasnt completely sold by the rake connection thing. then i occam razord that hoe n went wit it. if youre talking about after late d2... then thats just not true and i dunno what dafuq youre talking about.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Nabe is null
Orboknown now said:
Nabe and cassavettes are.
This is not a town logic. This is not a townie thing to do. You cannot mark someone as null and then instantly decide somehow that they're scum without even elaborating as to why it is. Orboknown's reads are so disgustingly fake. Please kill this slot.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I just noticed something.

Why the hell can you people not stop tunnelling on **** that either isn't scummy or didnt happen?
Inb4 gorf calls hypocrotical
Inb4 orbos scum and shouldnt be listened to because he is scum
Kantrip and ryu are town.
Nabe is null
Jexy is town
Gorfslot scum
You are null leaning scum because I refuse to believe you actually think this way. You or nabe is scum with gorf
How can Nabe both be null yet also scum with Gorf? You're slipping.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I don't understand. Are you just saying Gorf is scum because he has been completely null for you up till toDay where you don't like his scum reads?
Not so much I don't like his scumreads as I don't like his approach to them and his lack of explaining them ( as i don't recall anything being said besides garg calling me ******** and Something about kantrip way early yesterday

Orboknown

Smash Hero
This is not a town logic. This is not a townie thing to do. You cannot mark someone as null and then instantly decide somehow that they're scum without even elaborating as to why it is. Orboknown's reads are so disgustingly fake. Please kill this slot.
Actually, I just noticed something.

How can Nabe both be null yet also scum with Gorf? You're slipping.
Because I distinctly said those slots have gorfs mate in them due to me reading the other 3 as town,? Simple ****ing logic man.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Does your *** ever get jealous of your mouth for how much **** you spew from it?
Can you not be a jackass after I calmed down and am trying to work with people? Stop being so goddamn convinced over something you tune every goddamn thing they say out.

Kantrip

Kantplay
ive reread twice, laid out my thought process so much that people are refusing to read it, and done everything i can to make my stances clear

lynch orbo if you want, i really dont care

ive made the direction i want to go pretty clear every way i can, not gonna frustrate myself trying to get people to hear reason

@ruy - when i made my adum push i thought chaco was townie. it was only d3 when i started rethinking chaco, then my reread solidified a scumread and i pushed him.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Kantrip, there's a reason why your "case" on Cream Team is being ignored. It's wrong. Garg's case on you was pretty much you being dumb over that of scum; I said that in thread at the time. Is that scummy? No, it's him being wrong. Now, please take a look at orbo without your love for him being town, I do not believe you can't see the scum in him. It is pretty easy to see.
Please explain to me why my case on Kan is wrong. I'd love to hear it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm saying your case shows him being more dumb over scum. He's still dumb though. Very evident from his orbo read.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[3] Orboknown: JeXs / Cassavetes / Cream Team
[2] Cream Team: Potassium / Orboknown
[1] Potassium: #HBC | Red Ryu

[0] Cassavetes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe

[1] Not Voting: #HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Who's scum?
Kantrip and one of Nabe/Orbo/you.

Not sure on the last one, that is mostly a pool I'm trying to figure out. If I had to pick out of that pool it would be Nabe. Still think about Orbo right now, Cassavetes is bringing up valid points but I am thinking if the contradictions on this page are really scum motivated.

I don't want Cream Team lynched at all and maybe Cassavetes lynched.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Umm, he listed a null in his scum pool. This shows me from his reads Nabe is on the low end of the totem pool for his reads.

Is this really a contradiction or him performing PoE?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ive reread twice, laid out my thought process so much that people are refusing to read it, and done everything i can to make my stances clear

lynch orbo if you want, i really dont care

ive made the direction i want to go pretty clear every way i can, not gonna frustrate myself trying to get people to hear reason

@ruy - when i made my adum push i thought chaco was townie. it was only d3 when i started rethinking chaco, then my reread solidified a scumread and i pushed him.
I really don't see why you thought what you did was a logical process. Why was Adumb the likely scum in that situation given what Chaco posted on day 1?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I thought Chaco was town at that point ruy. I've already gone over this. You of all people should know about being wrong on reads.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Read my adumb case again. You'll see that I was confident and pretty convinced I had scum. I was wrong on D2 on adumb and Chaco, but the rest of my reads from then still apply for the most part.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Kantrip and one of Nabe/Orbo/you.

Not sure on the last one, that is mostly a pool I'm trying to figure out. If I had to pick out of that pool it would be Nabe. Still think about Orbo right now, Cassavetes is bringing up valid points but I am thinking if the contradictions on this page are really scum motivated.
But, no qualms with Orbo being L-1 over Kantrip right now?

JeXs

Smash Champion
There ARE actual reasons for orbo being scum. Will be making a post on why this is soon.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If you're so anxious for someone to do it, why dont you just do it?

Also, Orbo's scumminess doesnt mean we forgot about you
Because I've read orbos posts and don't see scumminess. When I ask someone to explain what they see, Cass in this case, it's generic crap that doesn't apply and I'm left scratching my head at everyone universally scumreading orbo

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Read my adumb case again. You'll see that I was confident and pretty convinced I had scum. I was wrong on D2 on adumb and Chaco, but the rest of my reads from then still apply for the most part.
I'm confused why you even interpreted as scum in the first place in day 2.

Mostly you from the forefront. Did Adumb town come to mind, since his end of day 1 showed a lot more want if trying to get the info out, mostly on Chaco.

Kantrip

Kantplay
ugh it is frustrating how people think all the interactions with chaco yesterDay were staged

he tried to maintain a townread on me while calling my actions disgusting to discredit my case. I went from calling him town and pushing adumb to making a strong push towards him for no reason when I could have just stuck with the townread I had on him and push someone else in my "can die" pool. My actions towards Chaco make very little sense as scum partners, as does the way he treated me.

I'm still waiting for somebody to say something with merit about Orboknown to to even refute my reasons for finding him townie, but everyone seems okay with lynching him and I've yet to see any sound, specific reasoning for it. Cream Team doesn't even want him first but is settling so that he can hard-push me toMorrow when it's LyLo, Cassavetes has ******** reasoning that he refuses to provide adequate examples of (and he won't even read my posts, as he's said himself), Ruy is letting the Orbo wagon happen even though he wants me more and also doesn't have any reason to dislike Orbo, I really don't know much at all about Nabe's stances (think he's fine with the Orbo lynch though, again with no reasoning given), and I'm sitting here waiting on JeXs to give the reasoning he's promised because lord knows no one else is gonna give it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm confused why you even interpreted as scum in the first place in day 2.

Mostly you from the forefront. Did Adumb town come to mind, since his end of day 1 showed a lot more want if trying to get the info out, mostly on Chaco.
I considered both when I read. I felt really confident that adumb was scum. Read my ****ing case on him again.

I thought he was scum pushing Rake, and he was making up really bad reasoning so that it looked like his push was justified. I thought his pursuing of Chaco was opportunism at the person who was actually being rational by defending Rake (as I've said countless times, yes at this time Chaco was one of my strongest townreads and I thought his defense of Rake was really townie). Yes, in retrospect reading back after adumb's flip I saw the townieness in what he was doing. Yes, I realized why I was wrong in my push. It also made me take a second look at Chaco and realize what marshy and adumb were talking about. The things that Gorf agreed with them about while they were alive, and then mysteriously dropped once they were dead.

You need to understand, when D3 came along Chaco was not in threat of being lynched. Cream Team was making a concerted push for me and Orbo. Only when I read back and made my case on Chaco did they suddenly "remember" to scumread him. All of a sudden there were connections that made me scum on a scumChaco flip. Connections that weren't there before I started pushing Chaco because Cream Team weren't saying anything about Chaco before I started pushing it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
^

***** swears

kantrip chaco's approach to his response to garg's initial case on you REEKS of wishy washy im-not-sure-whether-or-not-to-bus, and then he CONVENIENTLY decided to try n pursue us after dh refuted gargs case. same goes for your entrance to d3 where you were bein all ate-y with our slot and wishy washy about joining the chaco wagon.

oh. and we REMEMBERED that chaco was scummy d3? did you not ****in read garg's entrance posts where he CONSISTENTLY called chaco scummy?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
^

***** swears

kantrip chaco's approach to his response to garg's initial case on you REEKS of wishy washy im-not-sure-whether-or-not-to-bus, and then he CONVENIENTLY decided to try n pursue us after dh refuted gargs case. same goes for your entrance to d3 where you were bein all ate-y with our slot and wishy washy about joining the chaco wagon.

oh. and we REMEMBERED that chaco was scummy d3? did you not ****in read garg's entrance posts where he CONSISTENTLY called chaco scummy?
****in ****

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm going to lay this out in point form for everyone to see. Yes Cass, this includes you.

-Early Day 1 Gorf tries to buddy marshy and adumb, relentlessly pushing for Rake's death.
-Late Day 1 Gorf agrees with marshy and adumb that Chaco would look suspicious on a Rake town flip.
-Early Day 2 Gorf drops his Chaco line to push for an inactive Mac.
-Middle of Day 2 Gorf disappears as I make a giant case and push on adumb.
-Late Day 2 adumb has been hammered and Gorf reappears to talk to adumb. He agrees with adumb that Chaco is basically confirmed scum after the quickhammer.
-Early Day 3 Gorf throws his vote on Joey.
-Middle of Day 3 Gorf is replaced with Garg, and then with their hydra. They start pushing a kantrip/orbo back-to-back lynch.
-Late Day 3 I reread and make a case on Chaco. Cream Team returns to their scumread on Chaco but suddenly sees connections between me and him that show we must be scumpartners.

That should be short enough to at least ****ing read for me. And if you want proof that what I say is true, you can go back to the big wall I made about Cream Team where I quoted all the instances I'm talking about here. You can also ISO every post they've made or reread the game in full and you'll find the same things. They are scum.

Top Bottom