• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Stop ignoring scum, you're either attributing too much meta on Orboknown to cloud your judgment or you don't want your partner lynched. I don't see a town making statements basically along the lines of 'oh yeah just lynch me I don't care' without considering the repercussions.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[2] Potassium: Cream Team / #HBC | Red Ryu
[2] Orboknown: JeXs / Cassavetes
[1] Cream Team: Potassium

[0] Cassavetes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe

[2] Not Voting: Orboknown / #HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Stop ignoring scum, you're either attributing too much meta on Orboknown to cloud your judgment or you don't want your partner lynched. I don't see a town making statements basically along the lines of 'oh yeah just lynch me I don't care' without considering the repercussions.
We have a ml to use. I think thats pretty well within the repercussions of it all.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
That's a poor reason, it feels like an appeal to my eyes. I honestly am not going to read your walls Potassitrip.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What's bad about Kantrip using rake's flip is that it's his driving point for his push on adumb. That driving point could be used for anyone who was on the wagon. "You voted for someone who was a townie! You're a scum!" is a very easy, safe, and not a solid reason to drive a push. Adumb was simply driving pressure in order to advance the game, as was everyone on the wagon, and Rake seemed like the most viable slot to retrieve info from.
This shows that Garg didn't even read my case on adumb.

I wasn't on him because he voted Rake and Rake was town. There was muuuuch more than that and Garg is lying for the sake of making my adumb case look nonexistant when it did have substance. That's how I got people to pile on so fast, after all.

Plus, read all his actions AFTER he began pushing adumb, as I quoted them in post #621. He's posting fluff for the sake of having presence and it's dumb.
Without providing examples of this I can only assume it isn't true. As far as I remember I provided a lot of content.

Because Orbo is playing like a ****** and there's NO POINT in replying to his posts on page 16. They're completely idiotic, and the fact that Kant felt the need to actually give them the time of day is entirely forced and contrived. That's more of Kant wanting to have a presence and appear active, yet casual in this game.

Let me show you:

LOOK at these posts. They're MORONIC. The reason no one replied to them is because they're BAD. I'm very confident that Orbo is scum, but I am also confident that Kant is as well, and his flip will be far more informative
As far as I remember, my conversation with Orbo was me correcting him on things that he was misunderstanding and then we exchanged a single joke. Considering it isn't all either of us were doing, calling it fluffing up the thread in an effort to look productive is bull.

Really don't like how Garg and Gorf were talking about their reads, and they collectively decided that wanting me and Orbo dead took precedence over the Chaco scumread that Gorf had locked in.

It went from Chaco first and then 2 of kantrip/joey/mac to Kantrip and Orbo first and then maybe Chaco.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
That's a poor reason, it feels like an appeal to my eyes. I honestly am not going to read your walls Potassitrip.
And you yell at me for not considering repercussions? God, this is worse than anything ive done. Skim if you jave to, but straight up not using anything you can to get a read as a late game replacement is ****ing ********

Kantrip

Kantplay
Are you ****ing kidding me. The wall analyzing Gorf's posts is an entire wall of why he's scum.

Replace back out of this game if you aren't even going to bother playing it. ***hole

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I have a read. What you've shown to me now is that I don't consider town, and that's all that really matters.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
down.

vote orbo

admittedly i am less confident on this lynch than kantrip, but if he flips town joey/nabe is the answer.

cassavettes youre swag kantrip and orbo are swagless and playing abominably. if i die do the legwork on lynching kantrip for me. if you die ill dov the same.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
down.

vote orbo

admittedly i am less confident on this lynch than kantrip, but if he flips town joey/nabe is the answer.

cassavettes youre swag kantrip and orbo are swagless and playing abominably. if i die do the legwork on lynching kantrip for me. if you die ill dov the same.
If you die then lynch kantrip even though I'll flip town and by yiur own words joey/nabe has to be scum?
Vote gorf

Kantrip

Kantplay
jexs i'd appreciate an unvote from you if you're town, do not need another quicklynch

someone explain why orbo is being lynched. his reaction to the rake wagon was the towniest one, he hammered through the chaco lynch when he could have just pretended he wasn't online for another half an hour. he has constantly been playing the game and putting thought processes down. i dont understand this development at all

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Kantssium, have you ever considered that mafia is more than reading huge walls and looking into every detail? Have you heard of Occam's Razor before? I don't want to waste my time looking into fickle details instead of missing the bigger picture, which should be how someone is displaying themselves right now instead of before. The past is not relevant.

Kantrip

Kantplay
not sure if cassavetes is dumb or scum

he could be a really bad townie who doesnt want to read anything or work with anyone and likes to **** ride obvious scum

or he could be scum

the way gorf keeps referencing joey/nabe's slot all the time lines up more with how he treats scum mates and I actually think Nabe is the third scum because the interactions between cass and gorf don't look svs

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Kantssium, have you ever considered that mafia is more than reading huge walls and looking into every detail? Have you heard of Occam's Razor before? I don't want to waste my time looking into fickle details instead of missing the bigger picture, which should be how someone is displaying themselves right now instead of before. The past is not relevant.
So one **** up not discovered until later in the game when new info comes up that damns someone playing hella fine isn't relevant because its not in the present?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Then elaborate on it instead of just talking about it. You're all show and no action. I have not a single clue why Potassium town reads you.
I JUST SAID WHY.

maybe if you try reading my posts you'd learn something

now someone try explaining why orbo is scum maybe?

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I'd listen to you more if you didn't write a whole thesis about a simple read.

In a single paragraph, why is Cream Team scum to you?

Kantrip

Kantplay
did you really say "the past is not relevant" when talking about mafia as a game

go play epicmafia or something kid

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Not committal. Makes appealing statements that don't offer us anything. Posts don't reach conclusions. Can't decide on a simple read. Tell me why a town would play like this, without using meta.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
did you really say "the past is not relevant" when talking about mafia as a game

go play epicmafia or something kid
I guarantee you from looking at the games I've seen that you've all mislynched getting oo caught up on past details while missing the obvious scum in front of you because this section of mafia players believes that more words make you town.

They don't.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Then elaborate on it instead of just talking about it. You're all show and no action. I have not a single clue why Potassium town reads you.
Theres no way all of town aside from me ( and prolly kantrip and ryu )decides to slash onto me in a couple hours time

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not committal. Makes appealing statements that don't offer us anything. Posts don't reach conclusions. Can't decide on a simple read. Tell me why a town would play like this, without using meta.
show ****ing examples im pretty sure none of those apply

he committed pretty hard to rake town. that was a simple read that was contrary to most people's beliefs (so not appealing anyone at all), reached a pretty firm conclusion, and was, by definition, a decision of reading rake as town.

those points are generic and don't even apply to orbo, try again

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I guarantee you from looking at the games I've seen that you've all mislynched getting oo caught up on past details while missing the obvious scum in front of you because this section of mafia players believes that more words make you town.

They don't.
This is stupid.

Kantrip

Kantplay
in fact, give me just ONE example where those points you brought up even apply.

they apply to gorf muuuch better than they apply to orbo

gorf tried to appease everyone by agreeing with them and asking them what they thought of certain things. he tried to buddy marshy and adumb and appease them by copying them and trying to join their little club.

he couldn't decide on a read on ruy and chaco and actually continued to say he was "conflicted" or "unsure" on reads so that he could (and did) flip-flop them around when he felt like it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
i used your points on orbo to explain why gorf is scum better than you can use them to explain why orbo is scum

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
If you die then lynch kantrip even though I'll flip town and by yiur own words joey/nabe has to be scum?
Vote gorf
kantrip + orbo/nabe. havent i said that like forever? is this actually your approach to voting me?

I JUST SAID WHY.

maybe if you try reading my posts you'd learn something

are things really just getting this ********?

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Buzzword. A townie is someone who does not feel forced to give content, rather they just give it because they want to lynch scum. I do not see the thought process of a townie shown with Orbo, who has spent half of the day making wishy-washy stances (are you going to call this a Buzzword too?) and saying he is going to do something but doesn't do it. What good is a townie who does not follow through? It seems like a scum who is scared of the saying the wrong thing. It's safe.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Orboknown said:
Don't like this vote as this time with that level of certainty. Rake does that **** with that question every game, and ryu should know. it
Orboknown said:
Nnnggghhhh
This stuff is characteristic of ryu town being lazy and not following up on things, which j can understand because im guilty of the same thing here.
D1 and 2 really ****ed us info wise
quote="Orboknown"] I'm not completely certain about ryu.[/quote]

Look at those two quotes out of context coupled with what he says about ryu afterwards. It completely nullifies him talking about ryu in the first place he is admitting he doesn't have anything on him in the first place. The two posts he made questioning ryu's behavior didn't go anywhere because he is playing the 'uncertain' card far too much, and you're buying into it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Buzzword. A townie is someone who does not feel forced to give content, rather they just give it because they want to lynch scum. I do not see the thought process of a townie shown with Orbo, who has spent half of the day making wishy-washy stances (are you going to call this a Buzzword too?) and saying he is going to do something but doesn't do it. What good is a townie who does not follow through? It seems like a scum who is scared of the saying the wrong thing. It's safe.
you still havent shown examples

i am almost positive orbo has not done what youre describing, yet gorf has

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Please don't argue that it's just a townie taking his time. It's scum who doesn't know what to say so he coasts through the game by never committing to anything.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
huh. so kantrip didnt quote any posts where ive been continually calling the game between kantrip orbo and joey since like the end of Day 2. well i guess he strawmanned the **** out of my posts. cool, even more of a reason as to why kantrips scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
ninja'd.

so now you're allowed to use examples from the past?

im pretty sure those posts you quoted are as orbo was catching up and posting thoughts as he went. he didnt like ruy's vote from then noticed statements of ruy which are characteristic of ruy. this amounted to him being conflicted on the read because he came across points that were good and bad with ruy's play?

I'm not seeing the problem, he laid out his thought process pretty clearly for anyone with half a brain to follow

Orboknown

Smash Hero
quote="Orboknown"] I'm not completely certain about ryu.

Look at those two quotes out of context coupled with what he says about ryu afterwards. It completely nullifies him talking about ryu in the first place he is admitting he doesn't have anything on him in the first place. The two posts he made questioning ryu's behavior didn't go anywhere because he is playing the 'uncertain' card far too much, and you're buying into it.[/quote]
Key words-out of context.

Top Bottom