• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
orbo was catching up
Irrelevant. He should have been posting things that would be worthwhile. I don't get how you can still town read this slot. Can you honestly say that you can follow Orbo's thought process clearly? For ****s sake, he even votes Cream Team when the heat is getting on him. Why is he active now because he's in the hot seat? Why does he care so much about Cream Team now, and not before?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Irrelevant. He should have been posting things that would be worthwhile. I don't get how you can still town read this slot. Can you honestly say that you can follow Orbo's thought process clearly? For ****s sake, he even votes Cream Team when the heat is getting on him. Why is he active now because he's in the hot seat? Why does he care so much about Cream Team now, and not before?
So because I was in the process of getting some kind of grasp on the game I shouldnt show my process of getting there?

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
So because I was in the process of getting some kind of grasp on the game I shouldnt show my process of getting there?
No, it doesn't help us. It's like someone saying 'I am going to do this guys, let me tell you my process of doing this thing, that I said I'm going to do' and then never doing it. That's your problem. You never concluded on your read with Ryu, you said you disliked something of him and then never did anything about it, just falling back on your uncertainty. I don't want a player like that come LyLo.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
No, it doesn't help us. It's like someone saying 'I am going to do this guys, let me tell you my process of doing this thing, that I said I'm going to do' and then never doing it. That's your problem. You never concluded on your read with Ryu, you said you disliked something of him and then never did anything about it, just falling back on your uncertainty. I don't want a player like that come LyLo.
The first sentence shows you dknt know ****. Why on gods earth would seeing someones thought process not help you? I told you within the last hour what came lf my ryu ruminations, I don't think hes scum with chaco. Stop trying to lynch me because you disagree with my play style and hunt scum

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I am talking to a scum trying to tell me why his scum actions aren't scummy at this point. You could just tell me how you read the players alive right now.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Why the hell can you people not stop tunnelling on **** that either isn't scummy or didnt happen?
Inb4 gorf calls hypocrotical
Inb4 orbos scum and shouldnt be listened to because he is scum
Kantrip and ryu are town.
Nabe is null
Jexy is town
Gorfslot scum
You are null leaning scum because I refuse to believe you actually think this way. You or nabe is scum with gorf

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
You should know your own reads and where they're coming from. It's your job to convince me why you're town.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You should know your own reads and where they're coming from. It's your job to convince me why you're town.
Its your job to read the goddamn game. I've laid out my reads. I've explained basically every single one in the past 24 hours. Go die in a fire and actually ****i ng read

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll just wait for ruy jexs and nabe to do whatever they will after reading this exchange. **** trying to rationalize with morons

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Prove me wrong, then? I'm not the one at L-1. I don't get why you insist on being anti-town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cassavetes stop being a hypocrite and read my post on Gorf. Then read the rest of the thread to see why your points on orbo are trash. It's your job not to be garbage at this game. Thank you.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
orbo. theres a reason why youre at l-1. its not because almost half of town is so deluded that they see your "not scummy intent" (your words, not mine) as scummy. rake was lynched because hes objectively a ****head. adum because people wanted to turn to and point the finger at somebody. if youre town, ****in show us since were so deluded and confused by what weve read.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
This is getting absolutely nowhere. I don't know why it is so hard for a townie to back up their previous statements instead of insisting that I have the wrong idea because I don't want to read them. You are clearly showing that you cannot be consistent and that your reads are fake in the first place if it takes this much effort to get you to take a proper stance. Even then, it still isn't much.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
orbo. theres a reason why youre at l-1. its not because almost half of town is so deluded that they see your "not scummy intent" (your words, not mine) as scummy. rake was lynched because hes objectively a ****head. adum because people wanted to turn to and point the finger at somebody. if youre town, ****in show us since were so deluded and confused by what weve read.
So none of the lynches weve had aside from chaco were because people were scummy? Good to know. I admit I haven't played the best. None of it is indicative of me being scum.
This is getting absolutely nowhere. I don't know why it is so hard for a townie to back up their previous statements instead of insisting that I have the wrong idea because I don't want to read them. You are clearly showing that you cannot be consistent and that your reads are fake in the first place if it takes this much effort to get you to take a proper stance. Even then, it still isn't much.
Because I've already done so just ****ing today and you refuse to do something as simple as reading the damn thread. I refuse to spoonfeed you **** when you wanna sit back and call me being frustrated with you and wanting you to do something me being scum.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
It's not spoonfeeding you blubbering buffoon. It's you convincing me why you're town. Stop digging your own grave.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I doubt chaco claims enabler to something, its just not a common enough thing for scum to fake.
Like I said, its not exactly a common thing to think of for a fakeclaim.
Close enough to it as to make no difference.
Iirc deadlines in half an hour or so so vote:Chaco
'I don't think Chaco is scum because the role he claimed'
*never elaborates why this is*
'Well deadlines soon let me go against my own words and hammer chaco because I don't want to look scummy'
:glare:

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
orbo said:
So none of the lynches weve had aside from chaco were because people were scummy? Good to know. I admit I haven't played the best. None of it is indicative of me being scum.
uhh... actually the opposite. rake being a ****head is my way of saying he was perceived as scummy, and adumb being the guy that people pointed the finger at was my way of saying that people found em scummy. if youre town and being seen as scum, its your job to both not get ml'd (to help town) and to try to actually hunt scum (to help town). ******** helps nobody. thats my point.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
It's not spoonfeeding you blubbering buffoon. It's you convincing me why you're town. Stop digging your own grave.
If I've already explained my reads then me grabbing them for you especially when ive done so recently is spoonfeeding you

I'm town because I don't give a **** about y'all s opinions of me and scum has no reason to say Go **** yourself instead of bending to "towns" will and attempting to save my hide. And the stuff kantrip mentioned about rake and chaco

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
If I've already explained my reads then me grabbing them for you especially when ive done so recently is spoonfeeding you

I'm town because I don't give a **** about y'all s opinions of me and scum has no reason to say Go **** yourself instead of bending to "towns" will and attempting to save my hide. And the stuff kantrip mentioned about rake and chaco
What is this nonsense? You do realize what you're saying is from your perspective right? When did you decide what was scummy and what wasn't scummy? I think the people voting you happen to disagree. You need to die.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've read up.

Not liking Orbo as much when pushed on the matter of his reads and where they are coming from. But I'm hesitant to say this is scummy behavior.

Kantrip, why is Gorf scum likely given Chaco scum? I know Gorf will mercilessly bus his mates into the ground as scum but I don't really see any obvious connection between the to. If anything I think it's less likely and given Gorf's play this game I'm more likely to conclude he's town.

If you want a case from me, instead I will say this. Why the hell was Adumb more likely scum at the situation. I reread your posts on him but I haven't seen anything conclusive that this was the believed at the time. I thought it was a load of crap but I still wanted Chaco's head on a pike. Why was Chaco a lower Priority at the time?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Pass 8-ball to: Cream Team

The only compelling argumentation right now is coming from Cassavetes. If it's not Orbo/Kantrip back-to-back to win, then the pair of you need to step up and stop acting like you've never experienced other brands of townplay before. Orbo is being especially ineffectual, whereas Kantrip could be this hardheaded as town.

Is it Gorf, kids? If so, what's his game plan, aside from steamrolling you which you're enabling him to do?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Kantrip, there's a reason why your "case" on Cream Team is being ignored. It's wrong. Garg's case on you was pretty much you being dumb over that of scum; I said that in thread at the time. Is that scummy? No, it's him being wrong. Now, please take a look at orbo without your love for him being town, I do not believe you can't see the scum in him. It is pretty easy to see.

JeXs

Smash Champion
jexs i'd appreciate an unvote from you if you're town, do not need another quicklynch

someone explain why orbo is being lynched. his reaction to the rake wagon was the towniest one, he hammered through the chaco lynch when he could have just pretended he wasn't online for another half an hour. he has constantly been playing the game and putting thought processes down. i dont understand this development at all
I do not believe there will be a quicklynch, even if I wouldn't actually mind it right now. I'm very confident that orbo is scum. You should really learn what bussing means too.

JeXs

Smash Champion
ninja'd.

so now you're allowed to use examples from the past?

im pretty sure those posts you quoted are as orbo was catching up and posting thoughts as he went. he didnt like ruy's vote from then noticed statements of ruy which are characteristic of ruy. this amounted to him being conflicted on the read because he came across points that were good and bad with ruy's play?

I'm not seeing the problem, he laid out his thought process pretty clearly for anyone with half a brain to follow
No. He wrote off ryu as town for that one post until I called him out on it. Only then did he start to become "unsure" and magically at the start of toDay ryu is suddenly scummy.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Cassavettes null, could be scum. Nabe null, could be scum. Cream team more likely to be scum as I doubt its you or kantrip and ryu has that disconnect
Are these scum reads just off of poe? Or do they actually have reasons?

JeXs

Smash Champion
if I'm being honest with myself he's straight null as opposed to that lazy townlean I threw out earlier. Yes, he's here pushing things and putting out stances, but gorf is good enough to do that regardless and I feel like garg hasn't done anything spectacularly alignment indicative
I never said it did, kantrip did. Just explaining what he meant
Cassavettes null, could be scum. Nabe null, could be scum. Cream team more likely to be scum as I doubt its you or kantrip and ryu has that disconnect
Cream team magically becomes scum in less than 40 posts. Lovely.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I've read up.

Not liking Orbo as much when pushed on the matter of his reads and where they are coming from. But I'm hesitant to say this is scummy behavior.

Kantrip, why is Gorf scum likely given Chaco scum? I know Gorf will mercilessly bus his mates into the ground as scum but I don't really see any obvious connection between the to. If anything I think it's less likely and given Gorf's play this game I'm more likely to conclude he's town.

If you want a case from me, instead I will say this. Why the hell was Adumb more likely scum at the situation. I reread your posts on him but I haven't seen anything conclusive that this was the believed at the time. I thought it was a load of crap but I still wanted Chaco's head on a pike. Why was Chaco a lower Priority at the time?
Who's scum?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Are these scum reads just off of poe? Or do they actually have reasons?
Nabe and cassavettes are. Cream is because of their approach to the lynches. I get that gorf hates rake regardless of alignment, but all he did was egg the lynch and let marshy and adumb push it while calling rake a ****** with no substance. He did waffle a lot on chaco before we lynched him. That said, there wasn't much that differentiated that from gorfs null attributes till today, where he'll usually work things with the lynch yargets he choices moreso than just up and calling them scum and sayinf k die.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't understand. Are you just saying Gorf is scum because he has been completely null for you up till toDay where you don't like his scum reads?

Top Bottom