• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You're scum.

To look townie. Obviously?
Bull****

Well that obviously didnt work, since I still have people harassling me with tunnelvision. Besides, I'd much rather have mylo and have a chance to win in what is toDay than put the entire game back a day. Ny teams performance is more important rhan my own.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
@ Cream Team Cream Team what do you think about the fact that Orbo hammered when deadline was coming up real fast and no one else was around to do so? He could have just as easily evaded the thread for half an hour and not hammered if he were scum with Chaco. Personally, this alone puts Orbo off the table for me. Thoughts?
I think the fact that Orbo waited till the point that Chaco was almost certainly going to be lynched makes it look like a bus.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Bull****

Well that obviously didnt work, since I still have people harassling me with tunnelvision. Besides, I'd much rather have mylo and have a chance to win in what is toDay than put the entire game back a day. Ny teams performance is more important rhan my own.
It didn't work. Why? Because people saw through it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
It's called getting the most of people, especially with people wanting to get posts out.
People like your scum mate that is chaco trying to save his ass? While you hold off on lynching him for as long as possible?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
People like your scum mate that is chaco trying to save his ***? While you hold off on lynching him for as long as possible?
I can't have scummates as town, as getting the day stretched out was good for both alignments. Chacos big last posts probably has a solid deal of connection info to pull out

JeXs

Smash Champion
But you're not town. So your entire explanation of not being able to have scum mates is pointless.

JeXs

Smash Champion
A better person to ask would be gorf; he's played in every game that I have. Regardless, it is pointless since you're scum.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
*Tag!* You're IT!: Reads Chart:
Now with more Rockin~

@#HBC | Red Ryu
(Scummy as heeeyauuuhl)

@#HBC | Dark Horse
(Non-committal, wishy washy scum)
@#HBC | Gorf / @Gargaglione
(@ Cream Team Cream Team : Placed here due to conflicting reads and uncertainty of dumb or scum!)
@#HBC | Nabe
(Null: New Replacing an Inactive)
@Captain Hotcakes
(Null: Formerly slight town read, but has botched that with insane levels of lurking and inactivity...)
@ Orboknown Orboknown
(Orbo: Conflicted read, null at this point of the top half of the wall)
@ JeXs JeXs
(Town)
@ Kantrip Kantrip
(Town)

First things first, as recently quoted by someone else, idrc who at this time, but look at the certainty behind this post..

Within Ryu's first post you see scumminess, imo.

Page 3 Feel: Rake. had already been quickly RVS wagoned to L-****ing-1 within the first 20ish posts of the game. And it is CLEAR to see that it had ACTUAL intent behind it. Lolwat now?

Let's do a few little quick hits as to WHY he amassed so many votes, so quickly in order to explain why I did not agree with this pressure wagon, as it was, and why I defended Rake. Who had little, if any at all, actual substantiation to retort. Without further adieu lesss do eeet:

[Collapse=Rake. Votes]

Big Town Plus to Orbo for:

^Bad vote by Hotcakes... F'real F'real...^

And this scums up what happened to Rake. on D1...

[/collapse]

NOW: I noticed a potential connection on Pg3 I'd like everyone to turn their attention to:
Adum chimes in, THIS is important for bearing, stay with me, you'll see the point soon...

FIRST STAPLE OF STAGED CONNECTION PERHAPS? MAYBE?!:

Uhm....RedFLAGRedFLAGRedFLAG! Weewoooweeewoooweeewooooweeeooo~!

Chacooey's contributions to the above post in italicized paranthesis (Woop, woop!)
Less continue onnnnnn, shall we? Yesh:

And a third guest of honor joins our connections list!

[/collapse]

Alright fellers and lasses, I'm falling asleep as my computer. SO! What to expect with the continuation of D1 copypasta:

Substantiation to aforementioned connection.
How "lightly" Gorf takes this game in the beginning, aka not serious at all...
Liking Orboknown on the ole D1, surprisingly enough DH as well.
(It's later when he becomes a mirror, lol)

Anyways, I'll have more pasted in first thing in the moooornin. aka whenever I get up, so long as I don't have anything random to do upon waking uppppp.

Substantiation coming BUT:

Unvote; Vote: Red Ryu
Weeheeeheeehawhaw~

Part 1 of Day 1: Complete. Part 2 and 3 Incoming in T-minus 7 Hours or Less! Lol!
Defs feel like chaco does not equal ryu here. I don't see the reason for chaco to throw his partner off the cliff here as a goon, and he was going hard overall. His conflicting stuff towards gorf unnerves me as he kinda just drapes him there without talking at all and gives no follow up. Nabe read understandable but that hotcakes read irks me.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
A better person to ask would be gorf; he's played in every game that I have. Regardless, it is pointless since you're scum.
I don't give a ****, that just means kantrips read comes without as much meta flavoring on top.

JeXs

Smash Champion
So... You're saying scum is cream team abs cassavettes?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Phone is at 3% and it's 3.30am here. Goodbye for now.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[2] Potassium: Cream Team / #HBC | Red Ryu
[1] Orboknown: JeXs

[0] Cream Team
[0] Cassavetes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe

[4] Not Voting: Orboknown / Cassavetes / Potassium / #HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

Last edited:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
VOTE COUNT:

[2] Potassium: Cream Team / #HBC | Red Ryu
[1] Orboknown: JeXs

[0] Cream Team
[0] Cassavetes*
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe

[4] Not Voting: Orboknown / Cassavetes / Potassium / #HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)
Why is there an asterisk by cassavettes name?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm going to tackle Garg as a separate beast because when he replaced in temporarily this slot's entire direction changed.

DAY ONE

unvote

vote rake
Gorf joins in the middle of the Rake wagon.
rAkE iSnT fReAkInG oUt HiS sCuM mEtA iS fReAkInG oUt WiTh PrEsSuRe He MuSt Be ToWn!!!!!!!111
He uses the powers of sarcasm to call Rake scummy in the most ******** way. What he says in the above quote... actually makes sense.
i am offended.
This is directed towards marshy bro-ing it up with adumb in their quest to hardbody Rake. Gorf is offended that marshy did not include him in the group. This ties into a theme with Gorf's D1 play. He spends more time trying to buddy marshy and adumb than he does scumhunting, and he spends more time telling Rake to die than explaining why he's scum.
d00d rAkE iS cHiLl He HaS tO bE tOwN!!!!11

^btw if nobody's been able to tell this is my sarcastic sounding-like-a-****** voice. yea rake needs to be smacked up.

claim.
Again with the sarcasm and lack of any reasoning whatsoever for bodying Rake.
i wasn't offended about the town read that always ends up happening, moreso the balls part :c
Again with the trying to buddy marshy.
wrt this entire mindset, y'all realize that there's more to it even though all that needs to be said is "lol die rake" sometimes right? like **** yo! isn't the one tryna flesh out and fluff way more than what exists on a slot (rake).

is the reason *****s are calling chaco scummy cuz of his being mechanical n far too objective? i agree on disliking the slot on a raketown flip but as it stands i feel like it's too early to call em scummy. pl0x explain
This post begins the series of weird behaviour towards Chaco. Pay attention to the fact that he agrees that there is reason to dislike Chaco, but says there isn't enough to actually call him scummy.
oh my

i am dying of laughter right now

who'd have thought
And this is after the quickhammer from Ruy. The Day is over, and Gorf has done next to nothng.

ANALYSIS

So Gorf's play D1 consisted entirely of pushing for Rake's death without reason and trying to buddy marshy and adumb. In his defense, the Day was quite short. However, the only other players not to focus on scumhunting or fleshing out reads during D1 were Joey, Chaco, myself, and Mac. Joey made a post or two that were completely unrelated to the wagon at the time, Chaco focused his efforts entirely on saying Rake was town and never actually tried to read anybody else, and Mac and I just plain didn't post. That said, Gorf's case is a scummy one because he was in thread and he was commenting on events that were going on (namely the Rake wagon). But his comments were to serve the purpose of Rake dying without giving him being town a thought or trying to flesh out reasoning, or to get marshy to include him in the three hardbody musketeers.

Pay special attention to the way Gorf said that Chaco would look bad on a Rake townflip, but that there wasn't enough to necessarily call him scummy.

DAY TWO

well goodbye chaco

vote mac
Gorf starts off gunning for Mac (an inactive, Mac had made exactly 0 posts with content in the game yet). The goodbye Chaco refers to the fact that at the start of the Day the MOD made an error that put 2 slots in a row as dead with Chaco as the third in the line. Gorf's post implies Chaco is going to be killed off by mafia so his current read on Chaco is town.
it was cuz of the mod error. 12 and 13 were lit, you'd make a row so scum would feel inclined to getchu. but mod error n shiz.

oh yeeeeea that's right i forgot that chaco's supposed to look scummy after a raketown flip.

imma reread before i hammer out content.
Then Gorf "remembers" that Chaco is "supposed to look scummy after a raketown flip."
a combination of ****ting on the thread and his play made absolutely no sense as a townie. chaco's an idiot if he thinks sticking to your guns is a town tell, cuz the guns he was sticking to were scummy. most of (if not all of) his reads looked like they were pulled from thin air (a.k.a "fake") and he looked desperate to push content out. he looked too pompous to be town. i do not regret his lynch at all. as a wise man once said, "nobody is going to improve if we allow players to have ****ty metas." did some of rakes play fall under his meta? sure. but meta like that can be faked, which is why, quite frankly, idgaf about that.

tl;dr the dude was scummy and deserved death
I think Gorf dropped the reread idea because he never fleshed out why Chaco was supposed to be scummy. He calls Chaco an idiot here but it seems like the idea of him being scum is off Gorf's radar once again.
i WILL say though that chaco looks mad browny townie from his recent flurry of posts.
And now Gorf calls Chaco mad brownie townie. Transformation complete.
like you said. some people get way too trigger happy. i read that as a moron who had the ability to either eliminate a nuisance from the thread... or really bad scum. it can honestly swing either way. my read is pending on a reread atm.
Stays on the fence about Ruy's quickhammer, giving him the option to call him town or scum as he sees fit later. Of course, he's still talking about this fabled reread that I don't think ever happens.
what's your read on gorf?
i thought gorf WAS voting mac.
ebwop

actually yea, gorf IS voting mac. kewl.

thinkin back, adumb, how do you read ruy? the more i think about it the more im open to thinkin he actually IS scum making the shady quickhammer in order to halt D1.
mac are you on dxm

orbo passed it last Night. iirc it's cuz he had to.

also, i doubt scum has any more info on player numbers than town does
oh

im dumb @ the scum havin info part
This could either be Gorf not reading or a scumslip. Not gonna delve into it because it's just as likely one or the other.
oh my ****in

i am dying of laughter

out-of-context: hotcakes dont take drastic measures like that. trust me you coo and i def wanna be seein you around more. the circumstances of this game have just been... wonky.

still feelin a mac scum lean btw. i just wanted the pressure off of em cuz the mechanic direction that he was taking WAS a solid one objectively.

why in gods name did adumb even get close enough to get lynched? the ***** was the most active in his scumhunting and at least i thought that it was pretty clear that his motivations were good. the whole hes scum for the equivalent of *****ing at him thing is WACK as hell. it takes a majority to lynch, he wasnt the only one that got rake there yesterDay and ******* felt... remorseful, so they did the same thing to em?

/endrant

this IS funny though
Gorf isn't in thread at all when I start pushing the adum direction. He comes back in right after scumChaco quickhammers it to laugh at the fact that another quickhammer happened and tell everyone it was a bad lynch and that adum was ohhhhh so townie. Too bad he was just too late to say anything along those lines before the wagon got hammered through, eh?
mac joey/kantrip, possibly both. im still on the fence about chaco being VERY misguided. i think you may have had tunnel vision (pending being wrong upon a reread) cuz some of the points you were making seemed... overextended. idk. whatchu thinkin about joey kantrip doe?

BY THE WAY TOWN TAKE NOTES, IF I DIE TONIGHT LOOK AT MAC JOEY KANTRIP AND CHACO. POSSIBLY DH BUT HES LIKELY JUST A ******
So after Chaco's quickhammer, Gorf is still on the fence about him. He thinks he might just be misguided, I guess this is referring to hammering adumb? He puts him in his pool of people to look at, but Mac is still his #1 priority despite him not having any reasons to dislike Mac at all. He voted Mac at the start of D2 when Mac had no content, and then Mac made setup speculation posts that Gorf liked, and Gorf still sits him as his for-sure scumread with nothing scummy to his name.
what the argument over mechanics? or some other argument that i skimmed? if the former i TOTALLY think that can be orchestrated.

oh wait thats riiiiight orbo exists. idk what to think of em tbh. near zero presence as far as im concerned.

oh and youre scum cuz youve posted a lot but have VERY little to show for it. you have mechanics talk, and the fact that it was smart mechanic talk brings it down to a lean. but i wouldnt put it past you to know what to talk about.
He finally gives a reason for Mac scum. It's that he's solid scum for posting a lot without having much to show for it, but brought down to a lean because he made good mechanics posts. Okay then...
OH **** ITS RUSHING BACK TO ME NOW

THE ENTRANCE INTO THE RAKE WAGON DEBACLE

WHY DOES A TOWNY GO SO HARD FOR SUCH WRONG REASONS.

yea mkay revision: chaco and 2/3 of mac/joey/kantrip
Here we go. Adumb reminded Gorf of Chaco's scummy entrance into D1 with yelling at people on the Rake wagon.

Take note, Gorf puts Chaco up in the 100% scum seat, with 2 of mac/me/joey as the other 2 scum.
and to piggy back, theres this little tab that opens right on top of the box you type in. it talks about posts recently made. when youre making an l1 post i assume that youd check it. and no its completely unfathomable to me that you wouldnt either check for it OR that you wouldnt see it. i get that **** on MOBILE.
Now he's adding reasons to why Chaco's quickhammer being a ninja mistake doesn't make sense. He's literally caught Chaco in a lie here.

DAY THREE

awesome. garg just made the move up to college so imma see if i can get him reading toNight. in the meantime...

vote joey
throwing this in this post because it's the only thing I want to highlight before I move on to the Garg half of things. Suddenly after the Night phase, Gorf drops Chaco as the 100% scum that he and adumb caught in a lie, and he goes for the inactive who he threw into his pool, Joey. This is the culmination of jankiness towards Chaco's slot that Gorf has shown all game. He has held him at arms length and flip-flopped his read back and forth so many times, but has always found a reason to push for someone else. Even Joey, who the only reason one would push him is because of inactivity.

Knowing that Chaco was scum, and seeing how Gorf was talking with adumb, it is unfathomable that a town Gorf would come into D3 with a Joey vote.

ANALYSIS

Gorf comes into D2 remembering that Chaco was scummy on a Rake townflip and talking about needing to reread to solidify this. He also talks about being on the fence when it comes to his Ruy read and needing to reread for that as well. Rather than reread to decide if one of these two slots are scum, he votes Mac for essentially inactivity. Then he just decides Ruy is scummy because he "thought about it" and he calls Chaco town because his D2 posts are "brownie townie." Just like that he makes decisions on his two "on the fence" reads without actually rereading anything or making any decisions about the things he was on the fence about.

So he sits his vote on Mac all Day without pushing him. He even calls his mechanics posts good! When I come along with a huge-ass passionate case on adumb, Gorf disappears completely. He only returns after Chaco has quickhammered the lynch through to say it was a terrible lynch and adumb was obvtown. Then he goes back to being on the fence about Chaco as he talks to adumb. Adumb points out a lie that Chaco made and Gorf suddenly remembers how scummy Chaco was D1 (this is the second time this has happened). He switches Mac and Chaco for his 100% scumread and adds fuel to the fire by pointing out Chaco is lying about his quickhammer being an accident.

Then, the next Day, Gorf once again drops Chaco in order to vote an inactive.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also I am shocked at all the Orbo votes.

His reaction to the Rake wagon was possibly the best and most natural out of anyone. He tried to slow it down, gave actual valid reasons for why he didn't agree with it, and actually went for other directions and played the game while it was going on. To contrast, Chaco yelled at everyone, had piss poor reasoning, and didn't try to change the direction at all.

Their approach was basically a complete foil.

Kantrip

Kantplay
hey guys! I caught up

Vote: Kantrip

He was fairly absent in the beginning, but present enough to get away with it. Enough for scumlean? Not yet, he had reasons. His return on page 11 is scummy though.
The bolded is strictly untrue. Garg was trying to call me out for active lurking but I was literally not here at all.

I made ONE POST in RVS phase and then wasn't even in-thread. Where is he getting that I was "present enough to get away with it?"

This point is entirely fabricated.

He comes back with this:

He votes adumb. Adumb's target on Rake and Chaco were very reasonable. As my predecessor, Gorf said, Rake merited the lynch, and I believe Chaco's defense of Rake was an attempt to seem as if he formulated his own original opinion to appear as town, but going against the grain seemed very forced and not well-reasoned.
next is:

Using Rake's flip as town to argue that adumb is scum?
Hindsight is 20/20; with this logic, it would be easy to dog anyone that was on the Rake wagon.
This post is easy and dumb.

Then we get:

This is stupid what-ifs that don't really contribute much and it's under this false casual guise (although the "KKK" joke IS funny)

THEN:

This is ********. Thanks for elaborating on a mechanic. You're REALLY a team player!

Lastly, let me acknowledge the dumb chart about adumb being stupid that he posted on page 12. It's silly namecalling and does nothing for anyone.

Kantrip's scum.
The rest of this post is him picking apart my adum case for why it was wrong. Nothing about it was scummy though. Like yes, I got really passionate and made a flowchart to try to punch the lynch through. I was really confident in it. Yes, I used Rake's lynch to justify my scumread, that's how the game works! When you get more information, you use it to formulate your reads! I thought adumb was scum for how he treated Rake since we all knew Rake flipped town. Yes, I was wrong on adumb but Garg's point makes zero sense.

And this is Garg's magical case on me?

Vote: Cream Team

Top Bottom