• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
dont believe orbo. he is ****** and it genuinely bothers me that he isnt considering the possibility of him just sheeping dead marshy + adumb, and that he was just... painfully inactive, evidenced by his activity in a-game-that-doesnt-exist.
Go **** yourself, he was playing like **** before their deaths and sheeping a dead players read, while something ryu will do, usually doesn't stop him from giving iut his own explanations and feelins about thinhs even while inactive

JeXs

Smash Champion
dont believe orbo. he is ****** and it genuinely bothers me that he isnt considering the possibility of him just sheeping dead marshy + adumb, and that he was just... painfully inactive, evidenced by his activity in a-game-that-doesnt-exist.
But it's pretty accurate on what ryu has done lol. Does he often sheep dead players?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I wanna look back towards hotcakes voting rake as well. That's really been his only contribution this game and that wagon became an easy as **** thing to ride

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Go **** yourself, he was playing like **** before their deaths and sheeping a dead players read, while something ryu will do, usually doesn't stop him from giving iut his own explanations and feelins about thinhs even while inactive
n you dont think he was doing that before yesterDay?

lemme put it in terms youd understand (as in, ridiculous conspiracy theory words): do you think that scum would have the balls to ql TWICE? chacos was absolutely on purpose, theres no way he was just ninja'd when he "thought" he was putting adumb at l1. or better yet, does scumruy have the nads to ql like that in and of itself?

But it's pretty accurate on what ryu has done lol. Does he often sheep dead players?
he often sheeps players with a rep, yea. and hes also often a painfully easy ml option.

I don't see one. I haven't looked that hard admittedly, because I liked kantrips posts late yesterday.
well then be a dear and look at him + chaco.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
n you dont think he was doing that before yesterDay?

lemme put it in terms youd understand (as in, ridiculous conspiracy theory words): do you think that scum would have the balls to ql TWICE? chacos was absolutely on purpose, theres no way he was just ninja'd when he "thought" he was putting adumb at l1. or better yet, does scumruy have the nads to ql like that in and of itself?
that's a fair point. Its part of why I'm not completely certain about ryu. On the other hand, there's no way you guys would have let d1swing in any other direction with marshy and adum backing that lynch, so it really wasn't a risky qh in the way chacos was.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[1] Potassium: Cream Team

[0] Cream Team
[0] Orboknown
[0] Cassavetes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Nabe

[6] Not Voting: Orboknown / Cassavetes / #HBC | Red Ryu / JeXs / Potassium / #HBC | Nabe

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 28th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

Couple o' mod notes from yours truly:
- I've updated the OP for replacement players to get to grips with the game faster!

- Try and avoid using nicknames or other aliases when voting players to avoid any confusion!

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Just realised this, but the 8-ball didn't get passed?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
that's a fair point. Its part of why I'm not completely certain about ryu. On the other hand, there's no way you guys would have let d1swing in any other direction with marshy and adum backing that lynch, so it really wasn't a risky qh in the way chacos was.
it was risky in that it was about a day into d1. no matter what, as scum, thats iffy. marshy and adumb both would (and possibly did) agree that the ql was unwarranted, cuz thats a generally accepted frame of mind. ruy was acting out of bravery and brevity, and itll take a lot to convince me that that was scum influenced.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Like, they were throwing each others names around but not really doing anything with it. And I might be wrong, but didn ryu kinda just throw his vote on chaco and be like yo he can die and that was it?
Da ****?

Since day two I've wanted his head. I,be been pushing at him while I have been here.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
@ Cream Team Cream Team

I didn't want to be a bump on a log anyways, but I wanted to make it clear that I have taken no initiative to read the thread at all prior to me replacing. Looking back on games played here, I have noticed a trend that town would have the right reads and second guess themselves after being caught up in irrelevant details.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Everyone should tell me what the focal point of interest is and I will go from there deciding how believable you sound. I might be a newbie to the website but I have played multiple games of mafia elsewhere.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I wanna look back towards hotcakes voting rake as well. That's really been his only contribution this game and that wagon became an easy as **** thing to ride
One thing I will say about you is that announcing that you're going to do something is much different than just doing it. This post doesn't really help anyone her, and looks unnecessary.

FoS: Orboknown

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Everyone should tell me what the focal point of interest is and I will go from there deciding how believable you sound. I might be a newbie to the website but I have played multiple games of mafia elsewhere.
potassium is scum n you should vote em. if you want substantiation id suggest readin the thread, i dunno.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
What do you think about Orboknown? Looking back just a page or two, he has a tendency to say things that don't really go anywhere in the first place.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
What do you think about Orboknown? Looking back just a page or two, he has a tendency to say things that don't really go anywhere in the first place.
He's playing like garbage with tons of fluff posts that don't contribute anything under the guise of confusion and folly. Whether or not the confusion and folly is genuine, he's still playing like garbage. Go back to the last Day where Gargaglione makes it very clear why he sucks.

Kantrip should be the focus of toDay though

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
to add

orbo straight up seems detached and very careless about the game's progression. only toDay have i even seen him try to suggest directions and theyre both dreadful.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
casavettes since youre SO versed in mafia im sure you understand the necessity to put yourself in the game. so if you can do that we can either vote potassium together or we can decide together that potassium is the best lynch and act accordingly :)

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
casavettes since youre SO versed in mafia im sure you understand the necessity to put yourself in the game. so if you can do that we can either vote potassium together or we can decide together that potassium is the best lynch and act accordingly :)
I am in the game, but I'd rather not place myself in situations that didn't involve me. I looked back a couple of pages and at the very least noted how Choco town read Kantrip despite Kantrip being vehemently aggressive towards him, which is a weird thing to do.

What is the initial dislike of Kantrip before I look into it?

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
EBWOP: I'm aware I'm being lazy, but put yourself in my position where you don't know any of the players and the meta is staggeringly different from where you play mafia.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
You should all tell me whatever wacky nicknames you call each other, as I only picked on Kantrip by noticing that Cream Team was calling him that in the first place.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
I am in the game, but I'd rather not place myself in situations that didn't involve me. I looked back a couple of pages and at the very least noted how Choco town read Kantrip despite Kantrip being vehemently aggressive towards him, which is a weird thing to do.

What is the initial dislike of Kantrip before I look into it?
the game involves you. hunting scum involves you. if its a matter of time before you get to readin and voting kantrip/are in need of convincing of kantrip let me know so i can stop needlessly pushing you to involve yourself. but im operating under the pretext that youre just intentionally being evasive, and if im right thats gay and you should shop. for what its worth what im interested in from you doesnt necessarily involve the obvscumminess of kantrip, and i dont wanna divulge more until youre read up so we can talk on even ground.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Alright, alright. I'll comply. I'll read into the game more, I was really hoping you would be a pushover, but it's good that you're calling my bluff; townie.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
i mean im sure that if you read the game first thatdve been obvious lol but kewl. ill be anxiously awaiting your insight.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
Based on page 11 alone I would lynch him for his #440. Is there a way to ISO here?

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I have a question: It is normal for the people here to self narrate what they're doing? There's been many times where I've come across a player saying ' i am starting my read' or 'i am going to reread'. Just shut up and do it.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
My insight so far is as follows

Kantrip/Potassium/Whateverhisname blows. You've proven to have a good head on your shoulder because I'm not sure why we're letting #444 get away without any backlash at all. The initial vibe I get from Potatotrips is that he loves to appeal to everyone. The way he presents himself is in a way where he has interest to look good instead of actually hunting scum. I haven't seen a single post of his that I have liked so far.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I have a question: It is normal for the people here to self narrate what they're doing? There's been many times where I've come across a player saying ' i am starting my read' or 'i am going to reread'. Just shut up and do it.
Yes, enormously common.

The best you can do on an ISO at the moment is to go into someone's profile > Postings tab, and scan crudely for the thread title. You could also try the Search function > search forums and posts, put in their username, and only choose Decisive Games. We're working on getting the ISO function back.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
@Potassium Why do you feel the need to comment on everything imaginable? You do realize that other people can play the game, can you? I have been reading your posts so far around the 12 page mark, I've seen babies throw up be more clean than whatever you've been spewing so far. Be concise.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
I would say that Red Ryu is town if he backs up his #547, maybe a bit dramatic but I like his demeanor in a noob-town sense, his subtle interaction with Chaco where he exclaimed that chaco was high if he thought adum was town doesn't feel like a partner deal, nor does the way Chaco has been handling him throughout the whole phase.

I really do think the last scum is between Orbo/Kantssium at this point. I don't really need to read further unless someone wants me to. I can agree with taking Kantatos head.

Vote: Petroleum

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I think out loud a lot
I would say that Red Ryu is town if he backs up his #547, maybe a bit dramatic but I like his demeanor in a noob-town sense, his subtle interaction with Chaco where he exclaimed that chaco was high if he thought adum was town doesn't feel like a partner deal, nor does the way Chaco has been handling him throughout the whole phase.

I really do think the last scum is between Orbo/Kantssium at this point. I don't really need to read further unless someone wants me to. I can agree with taking Kantatos head.

Vote: Petroleum
Yeah, ryu is prolly not scum with chaco.
Still individually scummy
You are high if you think I'm scum, nothing ive done has been with scummy Intent
You should all tell me whatever wacky nicknames you call each other, as I only picked on Kantrip by noticing that Cream Team was calling him that in the first place.
Only thing you need to kn now about names atm is crean team will likely be called gorf by most people as thats one of the hydra heads

JeXs

Smash Champion
You should read the entire game. I get mad when people don't read.

Top Bottom