• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Chaco: #HBC | Red Ryu / Potassium / #HBC | Dark Horse / Cream Team
[1] Cream Team: Chaco
[1] Orboknown: JeXs

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] Captain Hotcakes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Joey
[0] Potassium

[3] Not Voting: Captain Hotcakes / #HBC | Joey / Orboknown

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 14th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time). As a heads up, New York is 5 hours behind this time.
__

OTHER INFO:

- Deadline Extension: Orboknown / Chaco / #HBC | Joey / Potassium

If a deadline extension is requested, it will last 48 hours instead of 24 hours. This is because there have been numerous 502 errors on the forums from what I've experienced due to the launch of Smash 4.

#HBC | Red Ryu is in possession of me toDay

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
**** i ****in forgot to substantiate about how chacos original voting of garg was, like, the ultimate chainsaw.

hey guys! I caught up

Vote: Kantrip

He was fairly absent in the beginning, but present enough to get away with it. Enough for scumlean? Not yet, he had reasons. His return on page 11 is scummy though.

He comes back with this:

He votes adumb. Adumb's target on Rake and Chaco were very reasonable. As my predecessor, Gorf said, Rake merited the lynch, and I believe Chaco's defense of Rake was an attempt to seem as if he formulated his own original opinion to appear as town, but going against the grain seemed very forced and not well-reasoned.
next is:

Using Rake's flip as town to argue that adumb is scum?
Hindsight is 20/20; with this logic, it would be easy to dog anyone that was on the Rake wagon.
This post is easy and dumb.

Then we get:

This is stupid what-ifs that don't really contribute much and it's under this false casual guise (although the "KKK" joke IS funny)

THEN:

This is ********. Thanks for elaborating on a mechanic. You're REALLY a team player!

Lastly, let me acknowledge the dumb chart about adumb being stupid that he posted on page 12. It's silly namecalling and does nothing for anyone.

Kantrip's scum.
this is garg's post to introduce himself to the thread. heres hes outlining why kantrip is scummy yada yada oh and also **** you guys for shunning the logistics behind this as i read it again its legit as ****.

That's actually an interesting point... I hadn't thought about it in that light before. But it would make sense with the safe play, and "knowing the slots."

ISOing Kant
this absolutely wreaks of being indecisive about whether to agree with garg or to go against the wagon. ultimately null on its own but the circumstantial evidence makes this **** look MAD poor.

You're reaching hard if you're saying those are "fabricated interactions"

Hell, you're also reaching hard if you think it was scummy of kantrip to suspect the guy who lead one of the worst wagons I have ever seen. Especially cosidering that he gives reasoning for why Adumb's push was bad, which makes your point that "he could target anyone" ridiculous

You're also reaching hard with 621, which seems to fail to mention the fact that EVERYONE at that point in the game was talking about mechanics, AND misses **** like 446, which was a large part of his adum push.

This push is terrible

Vote: Garg

Also chaco isn't scummy because he chose to oppose one of the grimiest wagons I've ever seen.
dh comes in with his stance. oh and before you try n call me ******** n try to say "lOl HoW aM i ChAiNsAwInG aNd Dh IsNt?!?!" its cuz dh clearly substantiated his stance and it was more than:

Right now I'm getting a bad vibe from you really. I can see where DarkHorse is coming from on the cherry picking... And after ISOing Kant's town, methinks.

Suspected scumpool is Ryu, Garg, and ???. Last is undetermined at this time..

So guys, who do we want today Ryu or Garg?

I'm saying Garg since Ryu appears town to some people somehow...I'll have to build a case on the two of you once I get home!

Until then....
Vote: Garg
disagreeing with gargs stance on kantrip and agreeing that garg is cherry picking kantrips posts?

if theres more substance to his vote in this particular post i dont see it. to my eyes, it looks like chaco was lurking/skimming to determine whether or not he was gonna join the wagon or not, and once he saw that there was enough steam to comfortably go against it, he took the chance. IF CHACO IS SCUM THIS IS A BIG CONNECTION TO KANTRIP.

This is so OMGUS it hurts...

"oh but it's not because you're voting kantrip and not me!" Doesnt apply because you know you're very much in my scumpool and one of my main targets
and come on if that bottom paragraph isnt a clear ****ing indication that he cant think of the proper word to use in this scenario then youre full of ****. chainsawing is basically the omgusing for your scummate/someone else (even though it makes no ****ing logical sense to chainsaw if youre town/scum with someone else) in the thread thats being attacked. i mean you clearly read it. but instead

Strawman. There is no OMGUS considering you're not even on me at all. Learn2scum better Garg
But not really at all, you only make that convenient for yourself. OMGUS doesn't apply here at all. Literally ********.

He's the play for sure. He OMGUS's by claiming I am, lol. ****in irony to the max.
you try n talk down to em cuz of course hes an easy looking target. i aint afraid to admit that garg looked like ultimate bait.

but if THAT doesnt convince our final voter that chaco's scum, perhaps this will: look back n see chacos stance on me before toDay started. nowhere near a scum lean. probz null at worst. garg comes in and... makes a case that chaco says ge disagrees with. along with agreeing that hes cherry picking his kantrip case, thats not only enough to get em to scumread our slot, thats enough to throw support on the wagon. AT LEAST dh had been tunneling me for god knows how long, which is why he probz felt comfortable voting me. just the good ol' "kickin my old wagon up" routine.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
and i ****in hate that im about to do this but

request deadline extension

****in inactives smh

oh and isnt it weird how chacos conceded that our slot is "just ********," yet hes still on us? what is your vote ****in useless or something?

if youre scum plz self hammer after we get our deadline extension so you can at least go out in swag

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Chaco: #HBC | Red Ryu / Potassium / #HBC | Dark Horse / Cream Team
[1] Cream Team: Chaco
[1] Orboknown: JeXs

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] Captain Hotcakes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Joey
[0] Potassium

[3] Not Voting: Captain Hotcakes / #HBC | Joey / Orboknown

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline Extension: Orboknown / Chaco / #HBC | Joey / Potassium / Cream Team

Deadline set for Tuesday, September 16th, 11:59 BST.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Advice since what he did point blank told me what he was looking for.

He should have let me play it out instead of telling me what to do so he could see what I did without me having that knowledge prior. If I rolled scum he pretty much could have influenced me to play differently.
Hmmm...yeah I can get this a bit.

You do tend to sheep a bit from what I saw in our last game.

Still outside of Rake you got anyone else you wanna look at?
Nnnggghhhh
This stuff is characteristic of ryu town being lazy and not following up on things, which j can understand because im guilty of the same thing here.
D1 and 2 really ****ed us info wise

Chaco

Never Logs In
**** i ****in forgot to substantiate about how chacos original voting of garg was, like, the ultimate chainsaw.

this is garg's post to introduce himself to the thread. heres hes outlining why kantrip is scummy yada yada oh and also **** you guys for shunning the logistics behind this as i read it again its legit as ****.

this absolutely wreaks of being indecisive about whether to agree with garg or to go against the wagon. ultimately null on its own but the circumstantial evidence makes this **** look MAD poor.

dh comes in with his stance. oh and before you try n call me ******** n try to say "lOl HoW aM i ChAiNsAwInG aNd Dh IsNt?!?!" its cuz dh clearly substantiated his stance and it was more than:

disagreeing with gargs stance on kantrip and agreeing that garg is cherry picking kantrips posts?

if theres more substance to his vote in this particular post i dont see it. to my eyes, it looks like chaco was lurking/skimming to determine whether or not he was gonna join the wagon or not, and once he saw that there was enough steam to comfortably go against it, he took the chance. IF CHACO IS SCUM THIS IS A BIG CONNECTION TO KANTRIP.

and come on if that bottom paragraph isnt a clear ****ing indication that he cant think of the proper word to use in this scenario then youre full of ****. chainsawing is basically the omgusing for your scummate/someone else (even though it makes no ****ing logical sense to chainsaw if youre town/scum with someone else) in the thread thats being attacked. i mean you clearly read it. but instead

you try n talk down to em cuz of course hes an easy looking target. i aint afraid to admit that garg looked like ultimate bait.

but if THAT doesnt convince our final voter that chaco's scum, perhaps this will: look back n see chacos stance on me before toDay started. nowhere near a scum lean. probz null at worst. garg comes in and... makes a case that chaco says ge disagrees with. along with agreeing that hes cherry picking his kantrip case, thats not only enough to get em to scumread our slot, thats enough to throw support on the wagon. AT LEAST dh had been tunneling me for god knows how long, which is why he probz felt comfortable voting me. just the good ol' "kickin my old wagon up" routine.
Jesus thank you for enforcing my read with this post. Hahaha. This is a garbled mess. you basically admit here that Garg's assessment and attack on me are both wrong. Let alone agree with my substantiation as to why Garg looked terrible. Can you see why I've been annoyed with this Day? The attacks on me are meritless. My lord I'm glad deadline was extended, because otherwise this day would've ended rat ass poorly.

Catching up on the latest posts, and posting more. Moms had internet tied up allllll damn day since earlier. Finally she's asleep. **** DSL. I'll just say that.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, CT, chainsaw defense is not applicable there either. I had original suspicion of your slot earlier on, and had said so. As well as, I had no pro-town read on Gorf ever. Therefore, not applicable as a chainsaw. Merely acting in the reflected manner of Garg playing piss poor. Ultimately leading to me read of ********. Explained well enough? I think so.

Chaco

Never Logs In
This is the Garg head speaking.

I actually don't have much experience with mafia lingo, I don't play very often.

What I meant to call it, according to my other head is a "chainsaw defense", as you ran into the rescue of Kantrip for no apparent reason and voted me as soon as I expressed my disdain towards him (and you as well)

I used OMGUS incorrectly in reference to that action.

Also, my posts are so laughable how come they got you so worked up?
They didn't. The stupidity did, not the content. How you were soooo positive with entirely zero substantiation or reasoning. I'd say enough reason to be pissed when others fall suit.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It would be so nice if @ Dooms Dooms could get in here and not makes this three days with only 2 or 3 posts of actual content
Yeah with school and my work schedule this isn't going to happen.

request replacement

I'll go on and do that.

Won't make the mistake of joining a game again. Promise. Sorry guys! Would have replaced sooner but I honestly forgot about the game for the longest time. >_<

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyways, agree with:
@MOD: Request Deadline Extension, if possible.
Quoted for Orbo's ease of not reading. This is like the third time I've had to call this out. It's getting ridiculous. You want to lynch me but it appears you haven't read a full page since D1...

Chaco

Never Logs In
And in addition to my ranting, you all are razzing and going on about me with multiple inactives as well...

Enough so to comprise a scum team... Like the frustration keeps on getting more and more reasonable, eh, @ Kantrip Kantrip ?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ask me more questions. I'd love to get this game on an accurate lynch path in the next 48 hours.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ask me more questions. I'd love to get this game on an accurate lynch path in the next 48 hours.
I asked you twice and you just... Ignored me both times.
How is my play similar to in DC????

Chaco

Never Logs In
I asked you twice and you just... Ignored me both times.
How is my play similar to in DC????
I thought I answered that. It's because I had got to it elsewhere and not hit it here.

You're actually more vocal and not timid. You're not afraid to make connections, and actively put yourself out there. I watched your play very closely in DC because I knew you to be town. You flipping confirmed what I already believed here, that you were town due to near synonymous play. I see a very similar style and delivery to actions as I did in DC. Dually, you don't sheep reads as much as you did as I've read you as scum.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't think I'm bring very vocal here but... Ok I guess? Also, I sheep as town too so that is null.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Earlier you said my play was similar to DnD. How so and is it still valid now?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
honestly, d1 and d2 ****ed us over. its too bad that it had to be a cool game like bingo that reinforced the lesson but ****ing not letting the game have room to breathe throughout the Day sucks. i usually hate when ****** complain about a game sayin "**** this game" n **** but... god damn is this game frustrating. chaco if youre town (or hell even if youre scum too) im SURE you can empathize but its just like **** man

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Quoted for Orbo's ease of not reading. This is like the third time I've had to call this out. It's getting ridiculous. You want to lynch me but it appears you haven't read a full page since D1...
Sue me for missing one thing in an assinine string of long posts.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't like this vote as this time with that level of certainty. Rake does that **** with that question every game, and ryu should know. it
Not the way he approached Hotcakes.

Rake usually has a clear direction, I did not see one there for where his A to B was going.

Top Bottom