• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
...is nobody else thinking about how fakeclaimy his role is? It's "Don't lynch me, I'm the doc" without the need for having night actions.

Also doc is not claiming.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
NO

That would result in the doc dying, regardless of whether chaco's telling the truth or not.

And just having a doc claim is by no means enough to confirm chaco

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why would scum have a role that enables the doc to work...?

JeXs

Smash Champion
And no. Read what I said. I said doc should claim only if he can confirm Chaco's role.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Why would scum have a role that enables the doc to work...?
Scum would lie and say that they have that role. Like I said, it's "don't lynch me, I'm the doc!" with no need to fake night actions and no way of proving wrong unless the claimer's lynched, and it could also potentially out the doc. It's a great fake claim.

JeXs

Smash Champion
That's why I said doc should only claim if he can confirm Chaco.... Read what I say, seriously.

Chaco

Never Logs In
...is nobody else thinking about how fakeclaimy his role is? It's "Don't lynch me, I'm the doc" without the need for having night actions.

Also doc is not claiming.
When did I say not to lynch me? If you can quote that please be my guest. I said ALLOW me to finish my post so that I can give you all direction for D4 when it's lylo. I never said not to lynch me, jesus, you trying to make me look scummy is making you look even more horrid, DH. More to add to the post.

Also, it's not a fake claim, lol. Doc could confirm that my role alligns with his, although I agree that doc claim is not really ideal. Although it does put us in a better standpoint for tomorrow, he confirms me, we actually have the chance to hit scum toDay rather than wasting this day due to horrid tunneling.

Post is about finished, I'm making sure it covers all basis for toMorrow so we don't let this slip away. Cause this game is in a horrendously bad position for us.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Scum would lie and say that they have that role. Like I said, it's "don't lynch me, I'm the doc!" with no need to fake night actions and no way of proving wrong unless the claimer's lynched, and it could also potentially out the doc. It's a great fake claim.
You're really trying to cast suspicion hard. I agree with you that outing the doc is stupid, but I'm not gonna let myself get lynched without claiming and giving the information, thus ruining our chances of leaving the lynchpool higher so that tomorrow isn't Lylo.

Your tunneling really needs to stop. Step back and objectively look at the game and tell me if I've even done anything remotely scummy or anti-town besides trying to stop a lynch I did not agree with after returning late in the Day, and accidentally quick hammering Adum who was gonna catch the noose anyways. Seriousy, if this game gets lost on the basis of "LOL 7 MINUTE DIFFERENCE ISNT AN ACCIDENT." Why yes, yes it is. When you have open several windows and stringing posts to respond to someone in ADVANCED REPLY.

Stay Tunes for how many MORE times I have to say this.

Anyways, agree with:
@MOD: Request Deadline Extension, if possible.

Post will be dropped shortly or tomorrow after church. I'm making sure I have everything I need to say in this post, because I can't trust you guys to not get trigger happy if I start stringing posts again. So I have a nice big word doc. in the works still. Unfortunately life has had me extra busy as well. NA meetings, family events, relationshio issues, and the like. Plate has been full as ****.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's why I said doc should only claim if he can confirm Chaco.... Read what I say, seriously.
He can, but won't most likely. It's really a tough spot though, he either gets outed and gets killed, or I get killed and he loses his ability. Either way we're out a protect. It's better off he confirms me by the nature of his role, so we save having a mis-lynch today.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
When did I say not to lynch me? If you can quote that please be my guest. I said ALLOW me to finish my post so that I can give you all direction for D4 when it's lylo. I never said not to lynch me, jesus, you trying to make me look scummy is making you look even more horrid, DH. More to add to the post.
Just because you never outright said "don't lynch me" doesn't mean that the claim results in town having to consider the fact that lynching you could result in losing the protect ability. Just because you never said it doesn't make it any less true

Your tunneling really needs to stop. Step back and objectively look at the game and tell me if I've even done anything remotely scummy or anti-town besides trying to stop a lynch I did not agree with after returning late in the Day, and accidentally quick hammering Adum who was gonna catch the noose anyways. Seriousy, if this game gets lost on the basis of "LOL 7 MINUTE DIFFERENCE ISNT AN ACCIDENT." Why yes, yes it is. When you have open several windows and stringing posts to respond to someone in ADVANCED REPLY.
I hope you realize that the biggest reason why I think you're scum is that practically everything that you've done since the garg vote has been absolutley terrible. Your vote on garg was optimistic, you've been OMGUSing everyone, your reasonns for your scum reads are utter garbage (And in Ryu's case, contradict your views on your quickhammering), you've been refusing to answer anything asked to you, you continue to fail to deliver on any of your "rereads" and "scum posts" and you've shadily flip-flopped on people like garg. Are you forgetting about that stuff, or simply blocking it out so you can keep going "waaaaah you gus only think I'm scum because I quickhammered"?

Speaking about answering questions, answer my question about CT. Don't just say, "well, I did a reeread, and then I thought he didn't look like scum"

Kantrip

Kantplay
I find it hard to believe Chaco continued to think Rake was actually a doc after seeing his role flip. You know, considering Chaco's claim of "Number Protector Enabler" has "Number Protector" as the name of the alleged doc, and Rake didn't flip that. Fools who thought Rake was actually doc after seeing his clear flip of Number SENSOR (aka cop) are silly. Literally having the name of the doc role in your role PM and thinking that. That takes a new level of whackness.

Kantrip

Kantplay
the flailing, the OMGUS, the defensiveness, the strawmanning, the ignoring questions, the deflecting, the indignant anger, everything chaco is doing here is disgusting

i would be shocked to see town reacting this way

Chaco

Never Logs In
I find it hard to believe Chaco continued to think Rake was actually a doc after seeing his role flip. You know, considering Chaco's claim of "Number Protector Enabler" has "Number Protector" as the name of the alleged doc, and Rake didn't flip that. Fools who thought Rake was actually doc after seeing his clear flip of Number SENSOR (aka cop) are silly. Literally having the name of the doc role in your role PM and thinking that. That takes a new level of whackness.
I didn't read the flip, I said that on D2 did I not? You're reaching hard.

Kantrip

Kantplay
-sigh-

chaco if you ever wanted me to change my mind about you, omgus was not the way to do it

you still haven't answered my questions have you?

Chaco

Never Logs In
the flailing, the OMGUS, the defensiveness, the strawmanning, the ignoring questions, the deflecting, the indignant anger, everything chaco is doing here is disgusting

i would be shocked to see town reacting this way
Not really. Look at how you guys are responding first off. It's easy to push blame off on Adum's lynch on me, when you were the one who called for me to put my vote on. I was waiting to see how it stretched out.

And like I said, I didn't OMGUS anyone. My post is almost complete and I'll post it after I make sure everything I want to say is said.
point out examples of any of the following and prove to everyone about your claims. I've deflected NO question. I simply have not posted with them answered yet. What about that do you not get? You trying to punch through this lynch is pretty ridiculous. I'm trying to set up town NOT to crash and burn toMorrow. Cause I know I'm gonna get lynched toDay, and really and truly it's a relief I don't have to continue to put up with falsified claims of scumminess that you pull out of your ass and don't substantiate at all. I've yet to see a single built case on me, or anyone with any form of sound reasoning. Garg was not on me when I called him out for his scummy behavior, he merely mentioned me. That's not an OMGUS. And technically speaking, me having a scum read on anyone would be an OMGUS at this point considering everyone was down my throat about D2. So let's be serious here, you're claims of me are ridiculous and you wonder why I'm reacting the way I am? It's utter bull****. You couldn't read town or scum if it was laid out in front of you, god knows we've seen that this game. This is you spear heading another lynch that's gonna push town into Lylo and lose it for us. So if you would, back down and allow me to finish what I'm working on and deliver it. And while I do that, do everyone in this game a favor and substantiate your claims, please. I insist you do.

Chaco

Never Logs In
-sigh-

chaco if you ever wanted me to change my mind about you, omgus was not the way to do it

you still haven't answered my questions have you?
Do you read? Legit question. Please, by god appease me. Lemme say this again, one last time:

I, Chaco, have a word doc with my thoughts on the game overall and currents reads, outlining and substantiating all claims and actions in this game. A post like this takes a while to properly build and format in a word document. Time which I have not had a lot of the past, almost, week
. If you would, please find some patience. There is no rush. I'll have it up in a bit.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Just because you never outright said "don't lynch me" doesn't mean that the claim results in town having to consider the fact that lynching you could result in losing the protect ability. Just because you never said it doesn't make it any less true

I hope you realize that the biggest reason why I think you're scum is that practically everything that you've done since the garg vote has been absolutley terrible. Your vote on garg was optimistic, you've been OMGUSing everyone, your reasonns for your scum reads are utter garbage (And in Ryu's case, contradict your views on your quickhammering), you've been refusing to answer anything asked to you, you continue to fail to deliver on any of your "rereads" and "scum posts" and you've shadily flip-flopped on people like garg. Are you forgetting about that stuff, or simply blocking it out so you can keep going "waaaaah you gus only think I'm scum because I quickhammered"?

Speaking about answering questions, answer my question about CT. Don't just say, "well, I did a reeread, and then I thought he didn't look like scum"
CT is an idiot. Plain and simple. His posts about Kant are skewed as if he only read from D2 forward. Completely blocking out D1. He cherry picks arguments to make, and completely ignored Kant's better posts. He strawmans his arguments by throwing out logical fallacies in their place that do not fit. Just as you are.

Explain to me how I've been OMGUSing everyone. Do you see how idiotic that claim is? I couldn't have a scumread in this game and you not try an flip it to an OMGUS. Fact is, everyone is on me for a baseline action that was a mistake. Garg was asking to be voted due to his scummy actions in an attack on Kantrip. Once he flipped BACKWARD and started to attack me, I knew he was just plain and simple ********. And couldn't find an egg in a basket.

I've forgotten nothing, DH, but I implore you to look underneath your surface laye and realize what kind of **** I've had to deal with toDay. Same questions answered repeatedly, so do you think it's unnatural that I get pissed off? I would think not, don't you agree?

Truth be told. You have no substance to your claim whatsoever. None. Everything toDay is circumstantial due to massive tunneling and outwards pressure that is unwarranted and just annoys me truthfully. The amount of tunneling wants me to just let it go and let you all lose the game.

So if you're willing to listen, and unvote so I can drop my post and present my cases. Sound fair? Sounds dandy to me. Or do you want to go into Lylo blind? (Odds are you are not since it incriminates you as well.)

Kantrip

Kantplay
yeah i kind of wanted the answers quick, and not surrounded by mountains of fluff/unrelated content in some big word doc super post

no need to stall they were pretty basic and I was trying to work with you

but rather than answer specific targeted questions you OMGUS'd me, got hyper defensive, and claimed - none of which you were asked to do.

Chaco

Never Logs In
EBWOP: I've already answered that as well. I do not trust this town to let me post thoughts as I go and not compile them. IE See D1 and D2. I think you can see why I'd feel that way. The general feel around DGames is skewed. Lynch first, try and find connections later. Eh, no thanks.

Chaco

Never Logs In
yeah i kind of wanted the answers quick, and not surrounded by mountains of fluff/unrelated content in some big word doc super post

no need to stall they were pretty basic and I was trying to work with you

but rather than answer specific targeted questions you OMGUS'd me, got hyper defensive, and claimed - none of which you were asked to do.
I answered them. Did not OMGUS you, I actually defended you. Did not get hyper defensive, when you're dealing with asinine tunneling tell me the appropriate approach? Cause I've yet to find one. Claim is for obvious reasons. I had to. We were approaching deadline and I'm on the plate for a lynch. Would you rather me not and forcibly allow another mistake laid on me? Then raise questions of "Well why didn't he claim he could've helped us more?" So I chose to. Simple thought pattern really. You're trying to read into layers that simply are not there. I implore you not to, and to reevaluate your play and stance on me. Yesterday you were gung ho on my reads, know you try to utterly defy them by saying I've acted in ways which simply are not true for the most part.

I really think you are entirely unconfident in your read, and if this is true. Either a) request deadline extension, or b) opt for a no lynch. Because if I get lynched toDay it IS Lylo tomorrow and we can get alpha strike'd as soon as a vote is down. Do realize those options.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can flip the question right back at you: why would anyone quick hammer as town? Why wouldn't scum take advantage of the opportunity? If you can give me some solid, irrefutable arguments for this I'll concede, but the fact is scum can do anything they think they can get away with. It's happened in the past, and it even already happened once in this game!
Easy to answer. Simple enough: Why wouldn't they? If they see a lynch that they want about to get derailed from additional information being processed they strike the lynch before it is derailed. It's happened numerous times here in DGames.

As for why wouldn't scum take advantage of an opportunity like that, it puts them under scrutiny and they have to explain the action and motive as to why they did it. Scum doesn't want to be in the limelight ever, they want to contribute but not demand thread presence in a way that is accusing them of negative actions. So the goal is to avoid that. So the basic principle is, why do it when the lynch is going to occur anyways? It's a lot safer, and makes more sense just to ride the train out and let nature run it's course rather than to act especially early game when there is no benefit at all from quickhammering. The only time a quickhammer is applicable and viable for scum to use is when it's later in the game and town's dwindling numbers allow more safety for scum, and reads are scattered enough that there is a definitive safety net in place.

It's quite logical really. Not hard to see why I wouldn't do that as scum.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Doesn't matter, we didn't know that at the time. Tell me your mindset then.
I've explained this time and time again, you could easily tell from the point of where Rake's defense started to get weak that he was consistently reiterating and augmenting his defenses. Augmentation is pro-town. When you skew off track, that shows negative connotation. Rake was flailing because he had an absurd amount of pressure put on him that turned into quite serious pressure based on an RVS wagon. He said something wrong, and boom, everyone attacked mindlessly. I wasn't here for that wagon's development so I couldn't speak out against it sooner. you claim it is opportunistic white knighting, but read it from an overview know and tell me that Rake was not augmenting his stance, and that he simply had NOTHING to reply to that was able to adequately defend him. Marshy and Adum were on the warpath with only hardbody on the brain. This behavior is ENTIRELY DETRIMENTAL to town. Many of the players alive currently agreed with this stance, and are only know going against it because I'm a favored lynch target. It's disgusting, and absurdly wishy washy. I can't change my reads, or post a scum read due to everyone claiming entire bull**** logical fallacies that for one, do not fit, and two, are not even viable for substantiation.

Chaco

Never Logs In
honestly I know I still have all of D2 and what's happened of D3 yet to read, but I need a break and I think this is a great place to put my vote.

Vote: Chaco

I've covered why he's scummy D1. Then marshy/Gheb die N1, and let me just point out (WIFOM alert) that they didn't like Chaco and were poised to dive his *** should Rake flip town, which he did. Knowing the negative perception that seemed to be heading his way, I could totally see Chaco self hammering. I personally don't believe the ninja story, and how he played it off (both regretting and justifying it, and then using self meta to defend himself) was really gross.
Yet you agreed with my stances on Rake defense. Marshy Gheb dying N1 has no bearing on anything, as you said, it's WIFOM. They're a strong game presence. Anyone could target them as a kill. Therefore, null. Why on earth would anyone ever self-hammer? Anti-town as ****. Wasn't self-meta, it's simple and justifiaby logical that scum would not early game quickhammer due to absurd scrutiny and not enough grip in the game yet to allow such an act. There is no ninja story. Look at how I was stringing posts and where the posts were coming from when I was quoting them. PAGES BACK. I was in advanced reply. Tell me how this does not add up. I simply believe that you want to force a read on me so bad everyone is madly grasping at straws. There is NO substantiation behind this.

And further more, if you actually read. You'll see that I have numerous times defended you, Kant. Not an OMGUS. So, please, read. And get your head into the game in the right layer. Not trying to come up with things that do not exist.

Chaco

Never Logs In
~DAY ONE~
*please note that this post will only cover D1 and do not represent my final thoughts

EVENTS

Rake wagon

Red Ryu – first vote on, partially weighted RVS vote.

Potassium – second vote on, purely RVS pressure.

Yo! Hardbody the Show! – third vote on, partially weighted RVS vote.

Gorf – fourth vote on, no reasoning given, assumed RVS vote.

JeXs – fifth vote, I want to assume pressure on this one.

Orboknown – tells people to stop voting for Rake. Shutting down the reasonless RVS wagon but not necessarily defending Rake.

Captain Hotcakes – misunderstands the intent and implications of Rake's standard RVS question and votes him. Seems fully invested in Rake being scum in the most newbtown way.

JeXs – unvotes Rake due to him being put at L-1. Gives credit to the assumption that JeXs was voting for pressure.

Yo! Hardbody the Show! – Makes it known that he intends to hardbody Rake.

Adumbrodeus – joins the wagon, putting Rake back at L-1.

Red Ryu – unvotes, not wanting a quicklynch but makes it clear he agrees with the wagon itself.

JeXs – puts Rake back at L-1 once again despite not wanting him there before.

Dark Horse – comes in with a vote on JeXs, fails to comment on the Rake wagon at all.

Joey – comes in with a vote on Red Ryu, fails to comment on the Rake wagon at all.

Orboknown – defends Rake from allegations made by Hotcakes.

Red Ryu – says Rake has gotten better.

Gorf – tells Rake to claim and makes it pretty clear he's aligned with those wanting to lynch him.

Dark Horse – explains his JeXs vote and it relates to how JeXs handled the wagon.

Adumbrodeus – lays down some reasoning for Rake scum, being the first person to do so.

Chaco – hard defends Rake and asserts that there are scum pushing for him.

Yo! Hardbody the Show! – calls Chaco scum for his defense of Rake, especially on a Rake townflip.

Chaco – provides a bunch more defense of Rake and his reactions to the pressure. For example: “Rake keeps saying the same thing in defense, which is a towntell.”

Red Ryu – says he would be voting Rake because of his interactions with Hotcakes.

Orboknown – explains his rationale wrt Rake upon request. Says that he is townreading him because of things he'd expect Rake to do as scum that he didn't.

Dark Horse – calls the wagon **** but likes adum for being the only one to actually lay out reasoning.

Adumbrodeus – asserts that Rake is not to be lynched yet and that there are other avenues to pursue.

Red Ryu – doesn't listen to this and hammers Rake.

RAKE FLIPS TOWN

Interest in Chaco

Yo! Hardbody the Show! – calls Chaco out on his defense of Rake, saying it is scummy, especially if Rake is town.

Adumbrodeus – says that he cannot see the possible intent for the way Chaco is defending Rake. Proposes a switch to Chaco instead.

JeXs – says he is okay with switching to Chaco as he thinks Chaco's reasons for scumreading him are bad.

Red Ryu – puts Chaco in his scumlean pile as his only other scumread besides Rake.

Orboknown – agrees with Chaco and likes his openness with his stance on Rake, but disagrees with the JeXs wagon.

Dark Horse – says he likes Chaco for actually laying out his thought processes and looking generally townie. Calls his tiff with adum misguided.

PLAYERS

@ #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse

Opposed the Rake wagon right away, instead voting for JeXs due to inconsistencies in his approach to the wagon. Likes adumb for actually laying out his reasoning and Chaco for being open about his discontent with the wagon.

@#HBC | Gorf

Joined the Rake wagon among the ranks of the people who wanted to push it through from the start #HBC style. Dedicates most of his time to looking for marshy's approval as someone with balls and trying to join the buddy crew of Yo! Hardbody the Show! and adum. When he's not doing that he's telling Rake to die.

@ Orboknown Orboknown

Tries to put brakes on the Rake wagon early when it picks up steam in RVS. Calmly opposes it for its duration, pointing out why he thinks Rake would play different if he were scum. Likes Chaco for his stance on Rake but disagrees with Chaco's scumread on JeXs.

@Captain Hotcakes

Jumps on the Rake wagon due to not liking Rake's question towards him and remains unwavering on Rake's death most of the Day. Doesn't do much other than letting everyone know how much he wants Rake dead.

@#HBC | Red Ryu

Initially starts the Rake wagon, then jumps off when it picks up too much steam. Changes his stance on Rake for a bit, saying his play has improved. Then later, he suddenly switches back to scumreading him for his early interaction with Hotcakes and even quickhammers the wagon out. Spends some time asking people questions and gives things like JeXsscum consideration. Also dislikes Chaco.

@ JeXs JeXs

Adds pressure to the Rake wagon initially. Got off when the wagon got to L-1, but then put the wagon at L-1 again himself after a post from adum explaining why that wasn't such a bad thing. Later on he says he is okay with lynching Chaco because Chaco's reasons for scumreading him are bad.

@ Chaco Chaco

Fervently calls the Rake wagon terrible and defends Rake. Attempts to shut the wagon down and explain why Rake is actually town. This included reasons such as "Rake is saying the same thing over and over in defense, which is a towntell." Tries to instead get a JeXs wagon going for the following reasons:
"-Wishy washy jumping of wagon.
-Called out, Re-L1's and CLAIMS IT SO NO ONE ACCIDENTALLY QUICKHAMMERS. (OBV, OBV, OBV D1 mafia, point out the obvious to not do to appear town. You think it's dumb, but I swear to god that's the easiest noob scum read to tell.)
-He's playing much like he was in Xat's on-going game, where he was fireblasted as scum D1.
-Sheeping soooo hard
-Fluffy posts"

@ Kantrip Kantrip

Hops on the Rake wagon in RVS and doesn't exist for the rest of the Day.

@ Dooms Dooms

Makes a post to vote for Red Ryu and ask him why he said something. Him, along with Mac, are the only players to completely neglect commenting on the Rake wagon. The two of them + Potassium are the three slots with one post each in D1, lacking any real presence whatsoever.

THOUGHTS

I don't like that the Rake lynch happened at all, but I don't know that anyone really expected it to go through. There could be scum on it, there could be scum against it, and there could be scum both on it and against it.

I actually think that JeXs unvoting and then revoting shortly after is a townie move. He put his vote back on because adum convinced him that there was no harm in doing so. He unvoted in the first place because he was nervous having a wagon at L-1 so early. Changing that stance so fast because of what adum said actually show a player who is willing to listen to other people and change their opinions based off of that. He did make it very clear that he had put his vote back on, so there was no ill-intent that he could have possibly intended from such an action. It's null at worst. Town lean.

I don't like how Ruy said that he actually thought Rake was playing better, and then later ended up scumreading him and even hammering him for stuff that happened before Ruy said he was improving! To my knowledge, nothing happened after Ruy said Rake was playing better that made Ruy dislike him, so the change of opinion back to Rake scum is really strange. The quickhammer after adum (the one spearheading the wagon with actual reasoning) said not to was also gross, provoked or not. The only thing that holds me back from calling this really scummy is the fact that I could see Ruy flopping his read back based on previous impressions and getting an itchy trigger finger when provoked to hammer by Rake himself. Ruy also has some redeeming qualities in his willingness to consider other avenues such as JeXs and Chaco and the questions he asked (indicative of townRuy). Town lean.

I really hate Joey for jumping in with an irrelevant question and vote for Ruy and then not existing again. Can't blame him too much because I'm guilty of only posting once too and the Day was ridiculously short, I just don't like that he posted after a bunch of **** with Rake was going down and he didn't even seem to make notice of it. Null but someone I want dead.

I think Orbo had legitimate reasons for disagreeing with the Rake wagon. He calmly explained why he thought the wagon was unfounded and what he thought Rake would be doing as scum in the situation. His conclusion of liking Dark Horse for his JeXs scumread but disagreeing with the read itself is something I feel as well, so I like that our thoughts line up in that regard. If there's anything I don't like about Orbo D1, it's that he was pretty passive in his defense of Rake. To be fair, he said his piece and I'm sure he didn't expect the wagon to end how it did. Town.

I like that Dark Horse came in analyzing the Rake wagon and found JeXs scummy in all of it. What he pointed out about JeXs makes sense, but like Orbo I disagree with the conclusion. Regardless, I think Dark Horse was justified in thinking the Rake wagon had no backing and trying to find scum within it. Town.

Chaco is a different case. Looking back at it, Chaco looks much more concerned with defending Rake than trying to find scum. He doesn't look at the wagon to see who is scum on it until later on, although he does exclaim wildly that there is scum on it for sure. He gets angry and up in arms about how townie Rake is and how stupid everyone is being, but his reasoning for Rake being town isn't very solid either. The stance I've referenced twice already which I think is absurd is that "Rake is repeatedly saying the same thing to defend himself." How Chaco thinks this is a towntell I'll never know. Chaco eventually tries to get a JeXs wagon going, but I think he vastly oversells his points. Dark Horse found an inconsistency in JeXs's play but didn't have much else. This is fair. Chaco tries to fluff up his points with stuff that is null, generalized points, and stuff that JeXs does all the time. Wishy washiness? Sheeping? Fluffy posts? It really looks like Chaco opposed the Rake wagon for townpoints and tried to make a case for someone else, but his reasons for doing both of these things are really weak and I can't see him actually buying them. Scum.

I don't like how Gorf spent more time trying to buddy marshy/Gheb and adum than anything else. It really looked like he was trying to lump himself in with those slots moreso than finding scum or even getting the Rake lynch he seemed to want so much. In retrospect I really can't remember him doing anything else. Yo! Hardbody the Show! and adumb at least looked at other avenues whilst hardbodying Rake. In fact, their suspicions of Chaco for his defense of Rake were legit and, while I hate their hardbody mentality, I can see now that they weren't closing their mind to the rest of the game. Gorf, on the other hand, did just that. Scum lean.

Captain Hotcakes misunderstood the intentions of Rake's question and thought that Rake was trying to get him modkilled for revealing his role. From that point onwards he tunneled Rake for a variety of reasons. He reads as newbtown but is not a slot I want getting to LyLo by any means. It would be really easy to tunnel on Rake the way he did as either alignment and have it written off as newbtown either way. Null-town.

READS

Orbo
Dark Horse
Red Ryu

JeXs
Captain Hotcakes
Joey
Gorf
Chaco
****ing Kantrip. This posts AUGMENTS my stances from D1 until now, and my claim that my D1 stance of augmentation is a TOWN TELL. Please take that into consideration as it is a MASSIVE town tell.

Chaco

Never Logs In
cream team is a go

can't post now cuz i'mma be goin to work soon but dh you're an idiot who's got jank *** tunnel vision, and chaco you've either completely lost your sense of how to actually deal with someone who clearly has little experience with mafia lingo, or you're scum.

(hint: you're scum)
You clearly have experience with Mafia lingo? Hahahahahahahahaha no. OMGUS is in no way viable and has had numerous arguments to prove why it is not. For one, in this game for example: Your substantiation of this claim is that you were attacking me, and I OMGUS'd you on this account. Clearly for ANYONE to see that upon a re-read that you had not attacked me at all and had merely mentioned my name as "possibly scummy". There is no bearing for an OMGUS there, and me agreeing with DH about your nature upon posting is entirely hilarious for you to warrant that as an OMGUS. your play has been utterly lackluster and punching through lynches without you so much as posting substantiation. Even now we see you coast through after saying your peace and do nothing further,. You're so scum it blatantly hurts. BUT, you think your "mafia lingo" makes it adequate and logical? Hell no. You literally have no sense of logic behind any of your posts. They are laughable. For example your reaching on Kantrip, it's entirely unsubstantiated even with that massive wall of fluff you call "mafia lingo". Can you see why I pegged you as just ******** now? You're to dumb to be scum.

That's why I had you as a possibility, and Ryu and DH as my man leads. Ryu is transparent as to why I think he;s scum. He completely cuts off the flow of information on D1 with a quickhammer. Ulterior motive behind it. That @ Kantrip Kantrip is where scum would gain benefit from a quick hammer early game. That and only there. He substantiated himself too, so it's highly less risky. Among it being the popular stance from most everyone D1. Can you see why Ryu got town read so easily and has been able to coast the majority of this game with no real contribution? It's quite plain to see.

Then we have DH, a commun uncommon presence who mirrors most anyone's spearhead stance. D2 is a whopping agreement with me and Kantrip that Adum is scum. With minor or no real substantiation of his own. And D1 he claims that I'm town for laying out my thought process clearly and logically and agrees with my stance on a Rake lynch. Can we see where that changed over time in thread? NO, we can't. There is NO paper trail on that at all. Therefore, what would be the most logical thing to presume here, since there is no paper trail and his wishy washy stances are not augmented? HE. IS. SCUM.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm still responding to individual questions at the moment, but I have to go for a few. I'll drop my post very soon. My mom's being a massive pain in my ass. and I cannot continue to sit here and process everything for much longer. Because she demands entirely nearly all of my houses bandwidth when she starts working on her teaching lessons and plans for the week. She uses the direct hookup and has multiple things downloading at a time as well as streaming lesson videos an the like all at the same time. So i'll be back shortly, hopefully pretty soon. I still have a lot of quick hits to do among finishing up my wall text.

And to answer again on more why the wall text to give adequate direction for D4 on my thought processes and connections for Lylo.

Think about a no lynch option or deadline extension. We are not in a place to mis-lynch me AT ALL.

Many of you are unertain and unsubstantiated. There is a good reason for this...I'm not scum. If you are uncertain, unvote. And let's move onto D3 alive and still in a clear majority and have a chance of winning. Let alone have a protect to keep too.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
You clearly have experience with Mafia lingo? Hahahahahahahahaha no. OMGUS is in no way viable and has had numerous arguments to prove why it is not. For one, in this game for example: Your substantiation of this claim is that you were attacking me, and I OMGUS'd you on this account. Clearly for ANYONE to see that upon a re-read that you had not attacked me at all and had merely mentioned my name as "possibly scummy". There is no bearing for an OMGUS there, and me agreeing with DH about your nature upon posting is entirely hilarious for you to warrant that as an OMGUS. your play has been utterly lackluster and punching through lynches without you so much as posting substantiation. Even now we see you coast through after saying your peace and do nothing further,. You're so scum it blatantly hurts. BUT, you think your "mafia lingo" makes it adequate and logical? Hell no. You literally have no sense of logic behind any of your posts. They are laughable. For example your reaching on Kantrip, it's entirely unsubstantiated even with that massive wall of fluff you call "mafia lingo". Can you see why I pegged you as just ******** now? You're to dumb to be scum.

That's why I had you as a possibility, and Ryu and DH as my man leads. Ryu is transparent as to why I think he;s scum. He completely cuts off the flow of information on D1 with a quickhammer. Ulterior motive behind it. That @ Kantrip Kantrip is where scum would gain benefit from a quick hammer early game. That and only there. He substantiated himself too, so it's highly less risky. Among it being the popular stance from most everyone D1. Can you see why Ryu got town read so easily and has been able to coast the majority of this game with no real contribution? It's quite plain to see.

Then we have DH, a commun uncommon presence who mirrors most anyone's spearhead stance. D2 is a whopping agreement with me and Kantrip that Adum is scum. With minor or no real substantiation of his own. And D1 he claims that I'm town for laying out my thought process clearly and logically and agrees with my stance on a Rake lynch. Can we see where that changed over time in thread? NO, we can't. There is NO paper trail on that at all. Therefore, what would be the most logical thing to presume here, since there is no paper trail and his wishy washy stances are not augmented? HE. IS. SCUM.
This is the Garg head speaking.

I actually don't have much experience with mafia lingo, I don't play very often.

What I meant to call it, according to my other head is a "chainsaw defense", as you ran into the rescue of Kantrip for no apparent reason and voted me as soon as I expressed my disdain towards him (and you as well)

I used OMGUS incorrectly in reference to that action.

Also, my posts are so laughable how come they got you so worked up?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Chaco: #HBC | Red Ryu / Potassium / #HBC | Dark Horse / Cream Team
[1] Cream Team: Chaco
[1] Orboknown: JeXs

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] Captain Hotcakes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Joey
[0] Potassium

[3] Not Voting: Captain Hotcakes / #HBC | Joey / Orboknown

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 14th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time). As a heads up, New York is 5 hours behind this time.
__

OTHER INFO:

- Deadline Extension: Orboknown / Chaco
- Captain Hotcakes and #HBC | Joey have received prods.

#HBC | Red Ryu is in possession of me toDay

Top Bottom