• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
kantrip said:
I don't like how Gorf spent more time trying to buddy marshy/Gheb and adum than anything else. It really looked like he was trying to lump himself in with those slots moreso than finding scum or even getting the Rake lynch he seemed to want so much. In retrospect I really can't remember him doing anything else. Yo! Hardbody the Show! and adumb at least looked at other avenues whilsthardbodying Rake. In fact, their suspicions of Chaco for his defense of Rake were legit and, while I hate their hardbody mentality, I can see now that they weren't closing their mind to the rest of the game. Gorf, on the other hand, did just that. Scum lean.
*****... how the **** was i supposed to guess that ruy would quickhammer? i thought rake was scummy (CUZ HE WAS) n i was dickin around while pushing em. there was minimal to come outta that Day aside from chaco's grimy ass whiteknighting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Honestly, that is completely reasonable. I'd be a hypocrite not to accept that answer seeing as I didn't do anything at all D1 past an RVS vote.

Down to lynch Chaco?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
/inb4 "bUt GoRf YoU dIdNt SaY tHaT d1"

i didnt think it was particularly grimy d1. thats why rereads are cool.

oh n im also down to lynch chaco and will very gladly move my vote there

@ Kataefi Kataefi request prod check

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also I appreciate you replying to a portion of that post. What do you think of the rest of it? Do you guys still think I'm scum? How about what I said about Orbo in that post? Still think he's scum?

I'll do D2 in a similar fashion tomorrow.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
oh as far as im concerned yea youre still scum with chaco that hasnt changed. i aint gonna waste my time nitpicking every single facet of your posts marshy style but i still plan on proving your connection for as long as we have the Day. also i never give a **** about ****** responding to cases, id just rather it be here so that when our slot is inevitably nk'd townies can look back n say "hmm, thats true!"

also idk how convinced i am of scumorbo, but im pretty sure its between him or joey atm. that third slots still an enigma.

Kantrip

Kantplay
oh i wasnt aware the case on me hinged off of connection stuff to chaco haha

i'll have to wait until i come to it in my reread i suppose

glad we can agree on going chaco first at least, i can worry about showing you my towniness after that

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
honestly I know I still have all of D2 and what's happened of D3 yet to read, but I need a break and I think this is a great place to put my vote.

Vote: Chaco

I've covered why he's scummy D1. Then marshy/Gheb die N1, and let me just point out (WIFOM alert) that they didn't like Chaco and were poised to dive his *** should Rake flip town, which he did. Knowing the negative perception that seemed to be heading his way, I could totally see Chaco self hammering. I personally don't believe the ninja story, and how he played it off (both regretting and justifying it, and then using self meta to defend himself) was really gross.
Looks like I got,

'd

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[2] Cream Team: #HBC | Dark Horse / Chaco
[2] Chaco: #HBC | Red Ryu / Potassium
[1] Potassium: Cream Team

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] Orboknown
[0] Captain Hotcakes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] #HBC | Joey

[4] Not Voting: Orboknown / Captain Hotcakes / JeXs / #HBC | Joey

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 14th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
honestly I know I still have all of D2 and what's happened of D3 yet to read, but I need a break and I think this is a great place to put my vote.

I've covered why he's scummy D1. Then marshy/Gheb die N1, and let me just point out (WIFOM alert) that they didn't like Chaco and were poised to dive his *** should Rake flip town, which he did. Knowing the negative perception that seemed to be heading his way, I could totally see Chaco self hammering. I personally don't believe the ninja story, and how he played it off (both regretting and justifying it, and then using self meta to defend himself) was really gross.
Your points here are ********. If you're trying to tell me that I meant to quick hammer, you're absolutely ********. Who would do that as scum? No one. It's a stupid thing to do. It'd put all attention on you. You start to bring up points now that you formerly went against and did not believe. So Im concerned with you doing that now.

I have been very busy, fyi, and will remain that way until later in the weekend. I'll be able to post though. Don't lynch me without letting me first post or get around to that because I'll have to claim and discuss things with you guys. I have other points to talk about, but you're barking up the wrong tree. The fact you're pushing the lynch through on the areas that could be bingos seems a bit odd to me. But I believe you're probably just misguided town, because after I read you through in ISO I didn't see a lot of scummy activity or tells, just some fluff and mildly stupid posts once or twice.

Anyways, moving forward, ask me some question, more than happy to elaborate on anything, and if you all feel like I'm the play toDay for info or whatever, JUST MAKE SURE you dredge out all possible connections. Because I'm not scum, and this will set up scum to win game tomorrow as it'll most likely be Lylo and they'll have a bingo, and set up for another one right after it in the night probs.

Further on, my first scum pick is on Garg right now. Ryu still needs to die with fire. And I'm getting a strong scummy vibe out of Dark Horse.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So you're concerned with me scumreading you for things I didn't mind before? But you think I'm town because... you didn't see scummy activity or tells when you ISO'd me?

You're gonna need to do a loooot better than that to make me reconsider my read here. And perhaps responding to all the points I laid out would help too, rather than cherrypicking and then giving me an unsatisfactory answer.

I can flip the question right back at you: why would anyone quick hammer as town? Why wouldn't scum take advantage of the opportunity? If you can give me some solid, irrefutable arguments for this I'll concede, but the fact is scum can do anything they think they can get away with. It's happened in the past, and it even already happened once in this game!

I look forward to the weekend when you can give me points with more substance.

Kantrip

Kantplay
As for questions I'd want to ask you, they'd include

What happened to JeXs scum?

Why the Garg scumread?

Why the Ruy scumread?

Why the Dark Horse scumread?

And finally, can you respond to my points in full?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh damn

Boooooooo
If you honestly think anyone would do that you're reaching hard, that's like scum knowledge 101... Don't put yourself into blaringly obvious scummy situations nor put yourself aboard wagons at the very end. Just self meta, read my newbie game if you wanna see where I actually did quickhammer, and if you want to further your knowledge on me as scum, go to Rajam's thread and see my flawless scum record. Like I said, it may seem Grimy to you. But my best play is as scum, and I can assure you its nothing I would do (quickhammer).
So you're concerned with me scumreading you for things I didn't mind before? But you think I'm town because... you didn't see scummy activity or tells when you ISO'd me?

You're gonna need to do a loooot better than that to make me reconsider my read here. And perhaps responding to all the points I laid out would help too, rather than cherrypicking and then giving me an unsatisfactory answer.

I can flip the question right back at you: why would anyone quick hammer as town? Why wouldn't scum take advantage of the opportunity? If you can give me some solid, irrefutable arguments for this I'll concede, but the fact is scum can do anything they think they can get away with. It's happened in the past, and it even already happened once in this game!

I look forward to the weekend when you can give me points with more substance.
Explain to me why Ryu town with a quickhammer then? Lol, contradiction. And as I said, I'll have a larger post sometime soon, but at this time I do not have the ability to make a large post. Every time I post it's a quick hit, and that's it. I've had a lot going on, and haven't been home to my computer in a good while. All posts have been from a computer where I'm at just to check in and keep read up. I don't have time to go through and respond to everything yet.

JeXs play seems a lot to me like he is in DC, and I was reading him as town there and that's been confirmed to me now. I thought his sheeping was inherently scummy, and he's hard to read due to that style of play because he exhibits behaviors that are scummy but it's his style I guess.

As far as cases on Garg/Gorf, Ryu, and DH I'll get to that as soon as possible.

My hierarchy of lynch choices goes in:

Ryu - I'd like him dead the most, but no one seems to believe that quick hammer was scummy for whatever reason. (Contradictory to anyone casting **** on me for an ACCIDENT... If you still think it wasn't you're ********. I always string post from pages back in advanced reply so obviously I didn't see updated posts. And if anyone DIDN'T think my Adum vote was coming, I mean what..? Plus KANTRIP you called me OUT for NOT voting him. So irony, irony.)

Garg case will come first because I feel like he's the most informative to reveal other scum after his lynch, pretty goddamn positive he's scum.

Ryu could just be stupid, but idk. QH seemed like an attempt to stop the flow of information.

DH will explain further as well when I build the case on him. But I see a lot of mirrored posts, not a lot of sticktuitiveness behind his play, and some decent amount of fluff as well as a tell or two I saw when reading but will have to go back to those posts to quote and break them down.

This is all I can supply at this time, I have to go to a meeting now. And won't be back home until 10 or so tonight, and if I'm not exhausted by then I'll try and build a case or two tonight.

Also, do note, if y'all honestly give scum a bingo and set them up for the double I give up on DGames town play. Look how PERFECTLY that board is set up to wreck us in endgame. I mean c'mon, let's be more obvious by trying to punch through a lynch that's sets you up for a Bingo GARG.

More to come as I get home and get back into the swing.
Garg
DH

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm sure you are
Indeed, funny how that's one of my few points I've raised this game that you haven't mirrored or liked out of me. Wonder why? Oh because you can't make yourself suspect!

*Le gasp*

ATTN: Everyone: Don't be ******** and punch through my lynch without allowing me to rebut some sense into you guys. Because I see a lot of misguided bull**** here, and people trying to punch through the lynch quickly RYU need to shut up and allow me to respond. Because this will be Bingo #1 out of the string that's about to happen, scum set it up smart. Which also goes with the cases I'll be building, there's a few points I'd like to point out where I can see correlation between what I see on the board along with people's posts on early D2.

I'll get to it all ASAP. Don't get lynch hungry and get ******** and put us into Lylo because you listen to someone trying to spearhead a lynch for his bingo, GARG.

Also the self-preservation out of Kant here lately is bleh. That's a bit nasty.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So your defense of why your quick hammer wasn't scummy is because scum would never put themselves in that situation, then you say Ruy is scummy for just that?

Add the massively defensive tone you've taken on with me, someone who is trying to work with you and who you think is town, and I've heard enough.

I'm ready to end the Day.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Indeed, funny how that's one of my few points I've raised this game that you haven't mirrored or liked out of me. Wonder why? Oh because you can't make yourself suspect!
Who was the one who first thought Jexs was scum? Who was the one who first thought garg was scum?

You're fooling no one if you're going to claim that I have been sheeping you

Keep flailing

Kantrip

Kantplay
Interested to see if Cream Team's stance that I'm scum with Chaco changes at all throughout the course of Chaco's flailing

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Vote:chaco
Would be okay with this lynch as of now.
Would like ryus stance on kantrip and dh on joey.
Kantrip can live. Dont really know oast that yet

JeXs

Smash Champion
How is my play similar to in DC? It's completely different. Thought that'd be pretty obvious?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I just wanted to know since that's Chaco's reason for currently town reading me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu could you actually answer a question for me?

During D1 you started saying that Rake was playing better and you didn't dislike him as much anymore. Could you explain to me what made you change your mind back again and once again dislike him?

If you need a refresher just read back at how things unfolded. Thank you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu could you actually answer a question for me?

During D1 you started saying that Rake was playing better and you didn't dislike him as much anymore. Could you explain to me what made you change your mind back again and once again dislike him?

If you need a refresher just read back at how things unfolded. Thank you.
I'll reread back to then for a refresher in a bit.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Interested to see if Cream Team's stance that I'm scum with Chaco changes at all throughout the course of Chaco's flailing[/quotew]

why would chaco's flailing make you appear as town? he's been flailing for quite a bit before you jumped on him too.

anyway, as I said in my Garg post earlier, I'm cool with lynching Chaco toDay

he's flailing hard and needs to be lynched.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
ebwop:
Interested to see if Cream Team's stance that I'm scum with Chaco changes at all throughout the course of Chaco's flailing
why would chaco's flailing make you appear as town? he's been flailing for quite a bit before you jumped on him too.

anyway, as I said in my Garg post earlier, I'm cool with lynching Chaco toDay

he's flailing hard and needs to be lynched.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
you mudda ****

unvote

not yet means not yet. chaco's obvscum but i dun wanna have any ql's or self hammering. chaco's l2 without our vote, he'll be lynched soon enough.

Top Bottom