• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I need to do the same, Macman was on my scum list but he died last night so I gotta reread for who else is on the chopping block.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco's reasons and responses to Adumb show me something different. He was trying to aim for townie credit over actually reading the wagon and making an observation.

His #165 is nothing like anything you posted. And when confronted on this I don't see him actually responding to the real issues of Rake.
Uhhh no, all you are doing is taking words from Adum's dead mouth now. You literally mirror your stance to whoever seems like the strongest presence to you. Y'know, this would be different too if you came up with any reasoning on your own, rather than relying on someone else's reads. It frustrates me because I've already responded to all these points. Give me something to work with so I can defend myself so we don't drive this game into the ground. It's D3 NO scum have died. We're losing this game faster than we can substantiate anything. Expand your mind and reevaluate reads, Scum just set up a three way swing on Bingos. If you lunch me today, and they kill one of the other slot, Double ****in bingo. We don't have a doc anymore, hey thanks D1... OTHERWISE we could have protected against this. LOOK at how this is being arranged, we're dealing with smart scum here, and a town who is disheveled every which a way.

Can we bring this together please and try to get something informative and adequately done?

Kantrip

Kantplay

- Chaco is number 8

-#HBC | Rake., Number 12, [Generous] Town Number Sensor, unfortunately had a giant neon sign explode on top of him, pouring molten mercury all over his face. He was lynched Day 1.

- Orboknown is number 4

-Yo! Hardbody The Show!, Number 5, Vanilla Townie, got hardbodied so hard, he hardly saw it coming! *baddum tssshhhhh*

- Captain Hotcakes is number 7

-Adumbrodeus, Number 3, Vanilla Townie, was just too chatty, causing everyone to strangle him quickly and present him to the Bingo Board, where he was warped into a whirlpool of nothing.

- Ball was not passed

-#HBC Macman, Number 13, Vanilla Townie, was getting into the groove as he suffered a sniper shot to the back of the head, dying instantly before he hit the dance floor!

- #HBC Red Ryu is number 11

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[1] #HBC | Joey: Cream Team
[1] Chaco: #HBC | Red Ryu

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] Cream Team
[0] Orboknown
[0] Captain Hotcakes
[0] #HBC | Red Ryu
[0] JeXs
[0] Potassium

[7] Not Voting: #HBC | Dark Horse / Orboknown / Captain Hotcakes / JeXs / Chaco / Potassium / #HBC | Joey

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, September 14th, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

@ Kataefi Kataefi read my above posts on that issue.
Cool, I understand the situation (it's a little unfortunate)!

As a heads up, I will still mention Cream Team in the votecounts, but only Gargaglione can post from his own account until Wednesday (when Cream Team come back into action).

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
All the early game vocal lynchpins save for Chaco are gone now. Doesn't it feel weird here or what?

I tried passing the ball to #HBC | Mac. I guess it was more fortunate for him to get the axe in case we would've lost the 8-ball due to my hex of bad skill. I'll try to background check a few players under my FoS when I feel like it.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
No, you had it ultimately because of a result of this:
MOD said:
Capt. Hotcakes sent me a PM of his 8-ball pass after D2's final votecount had been posted and everyone was asked to stop posting. I took this as being too late to accept but I want to acknowledge that the wording I gave in the opening flavour of the game may not have had clarity, so I want to clarify below:

If you have the ball during the Day, it should be passed in here (as in inside the thread) and as the Day is still running. When I post the final votecount and ask people to stop posting, that means you won't be able to post your command if you haven't done so already. Any talk on my decision should politely be done at the end of the game. Until then... the ball goes on as normal. THANKS!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah I totally looked over the fact of his flip, I believed his claim, lol. I didn't really look at the flip very closely besides he was town and I was pissed no one listened to me.

Idk about Ryu, @ Orboknown Orboknown , his quickhammer was gross D1, mine was accidental but i have to accept blame for that, but idk it's like he completely shut down the informational pull just to do so. Like the way he hammered even implied that. Everyone seems to have town reads on Ryu though, I don't know if I'm tunneling him hard due to punching through a lynch I thought was ******** or if he's actually scum. I've noticed a very lazy Ryu in a lot of other games and not this one, not sure what that means, anyone know his play better to shed light on that?

He's actively pushing me too which is right up the alley for a bingo, so idk. I'm truly uncertain at this point. I need to re-read.

Someone I'm interested in is Hotcakes, Adum said he was alarmingly town due to his reactions, but I don't see that.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I remember he said something to rake about not telling him something because that would let him adjust early as scum or something and it read really damn townie, which was offsetting the quick hammer bit iirc chaco

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Out of our player list alive atm
Dark horse would shy away from shooting mac and marshy for fear of hitting doc
Gorf would shoot them to get marshy and mac dead, leaving him as one kf the most experienced and in control here
Chaco would shoot them off of rep and knowing them long enough they actually know his scumplay
Hotcakes and jexy dont know mac enough to feel threatened by him and mac was far from obvtown status
Ryu would defs shoot marshy at keast, kantrip as well.
These thoughts are not informed by me reading thread. Just throwing sonethi n iut there

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
hey guys! I caught up

Vote: Kantrip

He was fairly absent in the beginning, but present enough to get away with it. Enough for scumlean? Not yet, he had reasons. His return on page 11 is scummy though.

He comes back with this:
Alright Mac I see where you're coming from and I also see what JeXs is saying. I think JeXs and I voiced reasonable concerns and adumb has been needlessly shutting you down without good reason.

I think adumb's attack on Chaco looks scummy as well (from skimming it mind you) and he's the best place to sit my vote until I reread everything.

Knowing that scum does indeed already know where we are located on the board makes me fine with Mac and his line of discussion.

Vote adumb
He votes adumb. Adumb's target on Rake and Chaco were very reasonable. As my predecessor, Gorf said, Rake merited the lynch, and I believe Chaco's defense of Rake was an attempt to seem as if he formulated his own original opinion to appear as town, but going against the grain seemed very forced and not well-reasoned.
next is:
Wait a minute adumb

Chaco is in line with rake

And you think Chaco is scum

And you're wondering why scum didn't kill in line with rake/using that in your arguments?
Using Rake's flip as town to argue that adumb is scum?
Hindsight is 20/20; with this logic, it would be easy to dog anyone that was on the Rake wagon.
This post is easy and dumb.

Then we get:
Kantrip Krazy Konspiracy of the day

What if number 13 gets bulletproof status and mafia had to choose someone they thought they could get lynched because they can't just NK 13
This is stupid what-ifs that don't really contribute much and it's under this false casual guise (although the "KKK" joke IS funny)

THEN:
ok no one more thing

there's definitely significance to the initial image we got having no numbers revealed:

When the thread was made, we got this image. Between this time and when Day 1 started, scum got to assign all of us to places on the board. This is why we didn't get numbers on the initial image. This says to me that we all already had numbers and scum got to place those numbers as they wished. Makes sense considering there's no rhyme or reason to how the numbers are distributed around the board. Except 13 being the middle of course. That's still going to bug me.

Regardless, the MOD has told us enough.

MAFIA benefits when a bingo is made.

A bingo is 3 spaces in a row, starting from the middle.

Therefore, number 13 is part of every bingo.

MAFIA knows what everybody's number is.

MAFIA got to decide where everybody is placed on the board.

Therefore, MAFIA knows exactly which players they need to lynch and/or kill in order to make bingos.

The Night Kill is null because Yo! Hardbody the Show! was not a strange target. It's likely scum prioritized ousting that slot over immediately working towards a bingo. It is possible that Chaco is scum, but him still being alive is not a reason, just a side-effect.

Okay. Now I'm done talking mechanics. Onto the read.
This is ********. Thanks for elaborating on a mechanic. You're REALLY a team player!

Lastly, let me acknowledge the dumb chart about adumb being stupid that he posted on page 12. It's silly namecalling and does nothing for anyone.

Kantrip's scum.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
But yea, that Kantrip post was all me, but collaboratively, our scumpool is kantrip/chaco/joey/orbo
just throwing that out there. Im cool with targeting those fools.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
By the way, I just want to note Orbo's AWFUL play on this page. I mean, it's DUMBFOUNDINGLY bad.

But what's also important is Kantrip's stupid response to it as well, which I find grimy.

I'm really set on killing Kantrip and Orbo. Preferrably Kantrip today, since I think it will provide more info, since he interacted more.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Just did a reread of the game and well.... I don't know who the **** is scum. I find it odd that orbo keeps harping on ryu town solely off of this post which I don't understand how it is apparently super townie from orbo's pov.
Rake just for future reference, don't tell me things like this. If I roll scum you're telling me what to change to stay on your good side.

You think Hotcakes is legit scum?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Btw that kantrip case looked more like him bring dumb than scum.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Off of poe I think it's orbo Joey and one of ryu/Chaco.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Btw that kantrip case looked more like him bring dumb than scum.
I completely disagree.
The evidence I provided and the points I made show far more than just being stupid.

The thing is, that Kantrip began pushing, but his push was scummy and contrived. He scumtells adumb for voting Rake and targeting Chaco despite the fact that adumb has solid thoughts. Kantrip's "reasons" are Rake's flip, which is a very easy thing to note on his part now that everyone knows his role, and then he just namecalls adumb without any more substance. His "dumb"ness is forced and clearly an attempt at being active while not doing anything. Lastly, his most recent interaction with Orbo is grimy.

There's so much that it's foolish to dismiss it as "playing dumb".

Chaco

Never Logs In
I completely disagree.
The evidence I provided and the points I made show far more than just being stupid.

The thing is, that Kantrip began pushing, but his push was scummy and contrived. He scumtells adumb for voting Rake and targeting Chaco despite the fact that adumb has solid thoughts. Kantrip's "reasons" are Rake's flip, which is a very easy thing to note on his part now that everyone knows his role, and then he just namecalls adumb without any more substance. His "dumb"ness is forced and clearly an attempt at being active while not doing anything. Lastly, his most recent interaction with Orbo is grimy.

There's so much that it's foolish to dismiss it as "playing dumb".
That's actually an interesting point... I hadn't thought about it in that light before. But it would make sense with the safe play, and "knowing the slots."

ISOing Kant

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ugggggh.

Orbo's NK speculation is dumb

I want Joey to post more.

I don't get what's so bad about Kantrip using rake's flip.

Garg, why do you view Chaco's defense of rake as forced?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why is his recent interaction with Orbo grimy? I don't understand that point. I'll look at kantrip's posts again later.

Chaco

Never Logs In
....As my predecessor, Gorf said, Rake merited the lynch, and I believe Chaco's defense of Rake was an attempt to seem as if he formulated his own original opinion to appear as....
Read back and tell me my points weren't valid. If you can do that, other than rinse and repeating the same stuff I've been dealing with since D1 I might consider it worthwhile to actually respond. Because I can go down this path ten times, and the answer will be the same all ten... Rake had VERY little accusation to respond to. I was not here during the main Rake push. I come in and read...wait for it, read from an overview without being in it. What does this have to do with anything? EVERYONE WAS IN A MASSIVE ****ING TUNNEL. Guess who opposed the lynch? The people who read it from an overviewed standpoint and saw just how lacking the Rake push was, it was and will still remain to call it: A Pressure Wagon. Nothing more. It went to far. Adumb calling of his dogs, (and then Ryu hammering) PROVES. THAT. He was looking for something else out of it. Although what he got himself into was another tunnel.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I don't get what's so bad about Kantrip using rake's flip.

Garg, why do you view Chaco's defense of rake as forced?
What's bad about Kantrip using rake's flip is that it's his driving point for his push on adumb. That driving point could be used for anyone who was on the wagon. "You voted for someone who was a townie! You're a scum!" is a very easy, safe, and not a solid reason to drive a push. Adumb was simply driving pressure in order to advance the game, as was everyone on the wagon, and Rake seemed like the most viable slot to retrieve info from.

Plus, read all his actions AFTER he began pushing adumb, as I quoted them in post #621. He's posting fluff for the sake of having presence and it's dumb.

I view Chaco's defense of Rake as forced because he was being a cogblock for the sake of appearing as if he had formulated his own original opinion "like a good townie would!"

Why is his recent interaction with Orbo grimy? I don't understand that point. I'll look at kantrip's posts again later.
Because Orbo is playing like a ****** and there's NO POINT in replying to his posts on page 16. They're completely idiotic, and the fact that Kant felt the need to actually give them the time of day is entirely forced and contrived. That's more of Kant wanting to have a presence and appear active, yet casual in this game.

Let me show you:
Slightly worried marshy is still a thing
Alright, didnt see that. Dont make much of a difference at this point
Out of our player list alive atm
Dark horse would shy away from shooting mac and marshy for fear of hitting doc
Gorf would shoot them to get marshy and mac dead, leaving him as one kf the most experienced and in control here
Chaco would shoot them off of rep and knowing them long enough they actually know his scumplay
Hotcakes and jexy dont know mac enough to feel threatened by him and mac was far from obvtown status
Ryu would defs shoot marshy at keast, kantrip as well.
These thoughts are not informed by me reading thread. Just throwing sonethi n iut there
LOOK at these posts. They're MORONIC. The reason no one replied to them is because they're BAD. I'm very confident that Orbo is scum, but I am also confident that Kant is as well, and his flip will be far more informative

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Read back and tell me my points weren't valid. If you can do that, other than rinse and repeating the same stuff I've been dealing with since D1 I might consider it worthwhile to actually respond. Because I can go down this path ten times, and the answer will be the same all ten... Rake had VERY little accusation to respond to. I was not here during the main Rake push. I come in and read...wait for it, read from an overview without being in it. What does this have to do with anything? EVERYONE WAS IN A MASSIVE ****ING TUNNEL. Guess who opposed the lynch? The people who read it from an overviewed standpoint and saw just how lacking the Rake push was, it was and will still remain to call it: A Pressure Wagon. Nothing more. It went to far. Adumb calling of his dogs, (and then Ryu hammering) PROVES. THAT. He was looking for something else out of it. Although what he got himself into was another tunnel.
I see where you're coming from: you didn't want a quicklynch. Alleviating pressure from the wagon defeats the purpose of the wagon though, and I agree with you, JeXs is playing ****ty, but it honestly reads as noob for me at the moment, and I think lynching Kantplay will reveal the most info.

Where's your head at? what's your scumpool?

I'm assuming JeXs, adumb, and Ryu?

Also, what's up with the ISO?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I see where you're coming from: you didn't want a quicklynch. Alleviating pressure from the wagon defeats the purpose of the wagon though, and I agree with you, JeXs is playing ****ty, but it honestly reads as noob for me at the moment, and I think lynching Kantplay will reveal the most info.

Where's your head at? what's your scumpool?

I'm assuming JeXs, adumb, and Ryu?

Also, what's up with the ISO?
but adumb is dead already???

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Because Orbo is playing like a ****** and there's NO POINT in replying to his posts on page 16. They're completely idiotic, and the fact that Kant felt the need to actually give them the time of day is entirely forced and contrived. That's more of Kant wanting to have a presence and appear active, yet casual in this game.
This is your reasoning?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
but adumb is dead already???
my bad, genuine slip-up. Everything I said still stands strong
This is your reasoning?
Yes, responding to those posts is unnecessary, therefore forced and fake, leading me to believe that the interaction is grimy on Kantrip's part.

I made a LOT of points to my argument aside from that too... Please read so I don't have to repeat myself again

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@ #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse

Believe it or not, there is such thing as fabricated interactions, and they're scummy. Scum fabricate interactions in order to appear genuine.

That's my point, it kinda seemed to fly straight over your head.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You're reaching hard if you're saying those are "fabricated interactions"

Hell, you're also reaching hard if you think it was scummy of kantrip to suspect the guy who lead one of the worst wagons I have ever seen. Especially cosidering that he gives reasoning for why Adumb's push was bad, which makes your point that "he could target anyone" ridiculous

You're also reaching hard with 621, which seems to fail to mention the fact that EVERYONE at that point in the game was talking about mechanics, AND misses **** like 446, which was a large part of his adum push.

This push is terrible

Vote: Garg

Also chaco isn't scummy because he chose to oppose one of the grimiest wagons I've ever seen.

Top Bottom