• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Right now? No.
Why not? Orbo is in your three-person pool for second scum, but you have Kantrip listed as sole first tier.

Do you think Kantrip scum has no merit?
[lie in which I claim to have a read on Kantrip to justify myself enough that you'll feel compelled to continue answering questions]

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
hey guys! I caught up

Vote: Kantrip

He was fairly absent in the beginning, but present enough to get away with it. Enough for scumlean? Not yet, he had reasons. His return on page 11 is scummy though.

He comes back with this:

He votes adumb. Adumb's target on Rake and Chaco were very reasonable. As my predecessor, Gorf said, Rake merited the lynch, and I believe Chaco's defense of Rake was an attempt to seem as if he formulated his own original opinion to appear as town, but going against the grain seemed very forced and not well-reasoned.
next is:

Using Rake's flip as town to argue that adumb is scum?
Hindsight is 20/20; with this logic, it would be easy to dog anyone that was on the Rake wagon.
This post is easy and dumb.

Then we get:

This is stupid what-ifs that don't really contribute much and it's under this false casual guise (although the "KKK" joke IS funny)

THEN:

This is ********. Thanks for elaborating on a mechanic. You're REALLY a team player!

Lastly, let me acknowledge the dumb chart about adumb being stupid that he posted on page 12. It's silly namecalling and does nothing for anyone.

Kantrip's scum.
But yea, that Kantrip post was all me, but collaboratively, our scumpool is kantrip/chaco/joey/orbo
just throwing that out there. Im cool with targeting those fools.
I view Chaco's defense of Rake as forced because he was being a cogblock for the sake of appearing as if he had formulated his own original opinion "like a good townie would!"
just to name a few examples

****in makin me go back in the thread to prove your scummy ass as a liar :rolleyes:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm saying your case shows him being more dumb over scum. He's still dumb though. Very evident from his orbo read.
What do you do qhen you are wrong and I flio town? Don't give me a "you won't flip town because your tots zcumneh", that ain't productive and we already did a bunch of that.
Kantrip and one of Nabe/Orbo/you.

Not sure on the last one, that is mostly a pool I'm trying to figure out. If I had to pick out of that pool it would be Nabe. Still think about Orbo right now, Cassavetes is bringing up valid points but I am thinking if the contradictions on this page are really scum motivated.

I don't want Cream Team lynched at all and maybe Cassavetes lynched.
Why is cassavettes not in that pool?
But, no qualms with Orbo being L-1 over Kantrip right now?
Whats yer view on the game right now? Scum and why?
If you're so anxious for someone to do it, why dont you just do it?

Also, Orbo's scumminess doesnt mean we forgot about you
Why would he do it when he thinks I'm town?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
the mere fact that yall dont know where nabes head is at means youre either trying to ****in fluff this thread to oblivion or youre ****in idiots or you dont have basic reading comprehension.

btw my orbo read has transcended from "not quite sure" to "too unbelievable to not be scum." thanks orbo, hopefully youll lean how to scum better from this experience :)

JeXs

Smash Champion
If you're town then it's kantrip. The 2 of you are definitely not aligned.

Kantrip

Kantplay
hey guys! I caught up

Vote: Kantrip

He was fairly absent in the beginning, but present enough to get away with it. Enough for scumlean? Not yet, he had reasons. His return on page 11 is scummy though.

He comes back with this:

He votes adumb. Adumb's target on Rake and Chaco were very reasonable. As my predecessor, Gorf said, Rake merited the lynch, and I believe Chaco's defense of Rake was an attempt to seem as if he formulated his own original opinion to appear as town, but going against the grain seemed very forced and not well-reasoned.
next is:

Using Rake's flip as town to argue that adumb is scum?
Hindsight is 20/20; with this logic, it would be easy to dog anyone that was on the Rake wagon.
This post is easy and dumb.

Then we get:

This is stupid what-ifs that don't really contribute much and it's under this false casual guise (although the "KKK" joke IS funny)

THEN:

This is ********. Thanks for elaborating on a mechanic. You're REALLY a team player!

Lastly, let me acknowledge the dumb chart about adumb being stupid that he posted on page 12. It's silly namecalling and does nothing for anyone.

Kantrip's scum.
Cool, so Garg has one line in this post saying that a scumread on Chaco is warranted.

However, he has a new direction of kantrip + orbo that he wants dead before Chaco is considered. This is coming after a Day where Gorf and adumb hammered out that Chaco was 100% lying and was practically confirmed scum.

And suddenly the slot wants 2 other slots dead first? Putting Chaco at 3rd or 4th in a pool of people you don't like does not count as pushing for Chaco. Compared to the end of the previous Day, he had dropped off your guys' collaborative radar completely.

Gosh, what are you even doing?
This is directed at Orbo making pointless posts.

But yea, that Kantrip post was all me, but collaboratively, our scumpool is kantrip/chaco/joey/orbo
just throwing that out there. Im cool with targeting those fools.
Here is Garg listing Chaco in a pool of 4, except where Chaco is basically on the lowest priority level (considering Gorf voted for Joey over him and Garg wants me and orbo dead first. AKA Chaco is in this pool so they can say they have him as a scumread but they honestly have no vested interest in lynching him at this point).

By the way, I just want to note Orbo's AWFUL play on this page. I mean, it's DUMBFOUNDINGLY bad.

But what's also important is Kantrip's stupid response to it as well, which I find grimy.

I'm really set on killing Kantrip and Orbo. Preferrably Kantrip today, since I think it will provide more info, since he interacted more.
So yeah this makes it clear that me and Orbo are Garg's top 2 picks, me most of all (of course I'm not dead yet but they've switched to Orbo for whatever reason).

I completely disagree.
The evidence I provided and the points I made show far more than just being stupid.

The thing is, that Kantrip began pushing, but his push was scummy and contrived. He scumtells adumb for voting Rake and targeting Chaco despite the fact that adumb has solid thoughts. Kantrip's "reasons" are Rake's flip, which is a very easy thing to note on his part now that everyone knows his role, and then he just namecalls adumb without any more substance. His "dumb"ness is forced and clearly an attempt at being active while not doing anything. Lastly, his most recent interaction with Orbo is grimy.

There's so much that it's foolish to dismiss it as "playing dumb".
No mention of wanting Chaco dead, more pushing for me to be lynched.

What's bad about Kantrip using rake's flip is that it's his driving point for his push on adumb. That driving point could be used for anyone who was on the wagon. "You voted for someone who was a townie! You're a scum!" is a very easy, safe, and not a solid reason to drive a push. Adumb was simply driving pressure in order to advance the game, as was everyone on the wagon, and Rake seemed like the most viable slot to retrieve info from.

Plus, read all his actions AFTER he began pushing adumb, as I quoted them in post #621. He's posting fluff for the sake of having presence and it's dumb.

I view Chaco's defense of Rake as forced because he was being a cogblock for the sake of appearing as if he had formulated his own original opinion "like a good townie would!"

Because Orbo is playing like a ****** and there's NO POINT in replying to his posts on page 16. They're completely idiotic, and the fact that Kant felt the need to actually give them the time of day is entirely forced and contrived. That's more of Kant wanting to have a presence and appear active, yet casual in this game.

Let me show you:

LOOK at these posts. They're MORONIC. The reason no one replied to them is because they're BAD. I'm very confident that Orbo is scum, but I am also confident that Kant is as well, and his flip will be far more informative
One line in here mentioning that Chaco's defense of Rake was forced, the rest dedicated to getting me lynched.

I see where you're coming from: you didn't want a quicklynch. Alleviating pressure from the wagon defeats the purpose of the wagon though, and I agree with you, JeXs is playing ****ty, but it honestly reads as noob for me at the moment, and I think lynching Kantplay will reveal the most info.

Where's your head at? what's your scumpool?

I'm assuming JeXs, adumb, and Ryu?

Also, what's up with the ISO?
This post is directed towards Chaco. He's saying that he sees where Chaco is coming from and is trying to work with him. Doesn't look like someone he wants dead to me.

my bad, genuine slip-up. Everything I said still stands strong

Yes, responding to those posts is unnecessary, therefore forced and fake, leading me to believe that the interaction is grimy on Kantrip's part.

I made a LOT of points to my argument aside from that too... Please read so I don't have to repeat myself again
No mention of how grimy Chaco is, still pushing for me.

@#HBC | Dark Horse

Believe it or not, there is such thing as fabricated interactions, and they're scummy. Scum fabricate interactions in order to appear genuine.

That's my point, it kinda seemed to fly straight over your head.
Talking about how mine and Orbo's interaction was fabricated and how we're scum together, still wants both of us lynched more than Chaco, and as I said Gorf threw his vote on Joey so it's clear that he dropped Chaco too.

REMEMBER THIS IS COMING OFF OF BELIEVING CHACO TO BE 100% CONFIRMED SCUM WHEN TALKING TO ADUMB BEFORE ADUMB'S LYNCH.

JeXs

Smash Champion
If you're waiting for my orbo post, it's not coming soon. I'm doing it after I get back from school. Specifically @ Kantrip Kantrip

Kantrip

Kantplay
If you're town then it's kantrip. The 2 of you are definitely not aligned.
one mislynch and we're in lylo don't you dare set up back-to-back lynches

how the **** do one of me and orbo have to be scum but not both of us? Why does a townflip from one of us make you want the other? You've said you're not convinced on me being scum, then suddenly if orbo flips town you are? This is bull**** JeXs

JeXs

Smash Champion
It's not setting up back to back lynches. Orbo town basically confirms you scum. Why are you so flustered? Orbo is scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Anyways what I was saying about Cream Team: Garg putting Chaco third after wanting me and Orbo lynched back to back and mentioning him vaguely a couple times does not constitute "entrance posts where he CONSISTENTLY called chaco scummy," as Gorf puts it.

Not to mention he later says he sees where Chaco is coming from and starts working with him.

Also there's Gorf, who comes out of agreeing with adum that they've caught confirmed scum in Chaco, to voting JOEY of all people the next Day! What's with that?

No, their behaviour regarding Chaco does NOT line up with the consistent scumread they claim to have held. They dropped it multiple times for other pushes.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's not setting up back to back lynches. Orbo town basically confirms you scum. Why are you so flustered? Orbo is scum.
I DON'T THINK ORBO IS SCUM.

I KNOW I'M NOT SCUM.

HOW THE HELL DOES ORBO TOWN MAKE ME CONFIRMED SCUM?

if cream team is scum and orbo is town, the townies between jexs/ruy/nabe/cass are getting smacked the **** up

JeXs

Smash Champion
You are wrong if you don't think orbo is scum. Why are you getting so flustered if you're town? Just wait for my post about orbo scum.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
uhh

i was banned. garg's focus was you/orbo but hell tell you how hard i was pressin at him to look at chaco and push em. i dont blame em for preferring to push his harder reads but

cream team is a go

can't post now cuz i'mma be goin to work soon but dh you're an idiot who's got jank *** tunnel vision, and chaco you've either completely lost your sense of how to actually deal with someone who clearly has little experience with mafia lingo, or you're scum.

(hint: you're scum)
this is the first post i made since my ban.

and its weird but i THINK your "revelation" about chaco was after this post. i may be mistaken but it goes from the top down right?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am waiting, but I feel like no one is giving my points on Cream Team the time of day, and they certainly haven't been refuted in any matter. I've got one person refusing to read them altogether, and a bunch of people who are either not reading them or ignoring them. Either way, I'm getting flustered because this is ****ing ridiculous

Kantrip

Kantplay
yo gorf

why don't you say something that isn't utter **** about orbo while I wait for jexs

if all you guys have as a slot are that his posts after Night 2 were silly then i'm not impressed

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
"no one is giving my points on cream team the time of day."

"my points on cream team are far fetched and totally completely wrong. thank god cream team is proving them wrong himself so i dont have to do the leg work :)"

JeXs

Smash Champion
Kantrip, the point about Gorf disappearing for half of day 2 doesn't mean anything. If my memory serves, Day 2 didn't last very long either. As explained by this post.
uhh

i was banned. garg's focus was you/orbo but hell tell you how hard i was pressin at him to look at chaco and push em. i dont blame em for preferring to push his harder reads but

this is the first post i made since my ban.

and its weird but i THINK your "revelation" about chaco was after this post. i may be mistaken but it goes from the top down right?
That was all garg, who obviously wouldn't have the same thoughts as gorf.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
nah i dont feel like proving my point against orbo. we have the numbers on our side.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah. It's true. Obviously they'd have different stances. But I was focusing on pointing out the lie that Gorf employed when he said Garg had "entrance posts where he CONSISTENTLY called chaco scummy."

That is strictly untrue. Garg's entrance posts were dedicated to calling me and Orbo scummy. Gorf was the head that didn't like Chaco, so why is he lying and trying to say Garg was consistently calling Chaco scummy? He clearly wasn't.

And this still doesn't explain why Gorf voted JOEY. My arguments are getting cherry-picked and strawmanned (see above where Gorf totally disregards them to be an ***hole).

JeXs

Smash Champion
About half his posts had him saying or at least implying chaco scum. It's accurate.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
*sigh*

i voted joey for the same reason garg voted you.

you ready for this?

CUZ GOOD PRESSURE DOESNT WORK IF YOU SPEND A LOT OF IT ELSEWHERE!

i was tryna take the time to decipher the team early in the Day. then ruy getting all up in my grill + joey being completely absent = that pressure going to nothing. garg felt kantrip -> orbo -> chaco, so naturally thats gonna be the order of degree of pressure.

if you want i can teach classes on mafia theory.

JeXs

Smash Champion
gorf what do you think of kantrip's reaction to me saying he'd be scum upon orbo town?

JeXs

Smash Champion
It makes me... start to doubt my orbo read, if that makes sense.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
the mere fact that yall dont know where nabes head is at means youre either trying to ****in fluff this thread to oblivion or youre ****in idiots or you dont have basic reading comprehension.

btw my orbo read has transcended from "not quite sure" to "too unbelievable to not be scum." thanks orbo, hopefully youll lean how to scum better from this experience
Nabe hasn't said jack shot about his direction since replacing in aside from asking ryu about me.
Glad to know gorf would rather make petty insults than push his reads.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
meh. i just said that as a plug cuz hes scum.

its "the right thing to say". his in-thread stance is that orbo is his hardest town read. so with a townie thought process, that means that he wants to ensure that we dont set anything in stone. hes quoting a passage from the how-to-play-as-a-townie handbook, so to say. ultimately that statement isolated is null at best.

oh and doubting your read cuz of your conviction on orbo and kantrip is silly and you should reconsider that.

Nabe hasn't said jack shot about his direction since replacing in aside from asking ryu about me.
Glad to know gorf would rather make petty insults than push his reads.
hmm maybe the fluffing the thread thing is independent from the lacking reading comprehension thing.

oh and my reads are so far pushed its about to fall out of the building.

We really don't considering one ml puts us in lylo. Prove your **** or drop it,
pfft i mean we have the numbers TO LYNCH you. the only one wholl probz nl over lynching you is kantrip and youre at l1.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
That just means he's confident about kantrip/you.
But he wasn't at the time, or at least shouldn't have been more so about us when you consider that he concluded with adumb in twilight chaco should be 100% scum. He didn't even really start pushing me as hard scum till today, and garg kinda left me along after the start of yesterday

JeXs

Smash Champion
Tbh, the way kantrip reacted kinda makes me want to go kantrip first. I honestly don't think they can both be scum together.

JeXs

Smash Champion
But he wasn't at the time, or at least shouldn't have been more so about us when you consider that he concluded with adumb in twilight chaco should be 100% scum. He didn't even really start pushing me as hard scum till today, and garg kinda left me along after the start of yesterday
That was garg being confident.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Kantrip's hard defense of orbo this entire day. I think that'd be suicidal if they're both scum.

Top Bottom