• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIN! WHAT 9000!!!!!?? Fall River, MA - Date: August 18th !DIRECTIONS ON 1ST POST

xHayatox

Smash Lord
you gonna see some legendary samoooose spikes :D cant wait to revisit florida. :D im already transformed into a super saiyen power level over 9000! :D

Banks

Smash Hero
TICHINDE more like THIN DICE.
ELENDILANDURILZ more like LIZARD DUNE I LINE.
RASERUCORT more like ARE CRUST OR.
DAZWA more like AMAZ'D.
ZOSO more like ZOOS.
BAILEY more like I BE AL, Y?

Who from Maine is going to this/can give me a ride?
schweppes unless we get pixel to drive, it looks bleak.

ironcheif cant go =/

if i cant get ride, i cant go =(

Waveshiner

Smash Rookie
Can Anyone from maine or new hampshire give me a ride to this tournament? I want to go but none of my friends that lives near me are going

xHayatox

Smash Lord
u forgot to mention that the cape, koreandj, and yes even **** thomas is part of the turtle family ;o or represents us in someways at least. and reppin Team HATE :D we are indeed a big clan ;o

Elen

Smash Lord
This'll be my last tourney before goin back to California (go WC!)
Elen make sure everyone gets a chance to **** me before I leave :p
Lol, one last fling :p Don't worry, your getting to this. Also, your an East Coast player for life now. Don't deny it :O

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
Ha! Hayato. You mah niggs you know that but, there can only be one BIN and thats in Manhattan. ;)

Top Bottom